• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 04

Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 04

David turned the shower off and reached out for a towel, pulling one off the rack. He dried himself off and made sure to wipe the left over cum from the tip of his penis. A refreshed look came over his face and he made his way to the mirror. He inspected his face and poked at some blemishes.

"How was your work out babe," he asked out loud.

No response.

"Did you work up a good sweat?"

Silence.

"Maybe you'd like to jump in the shower and give me a little show."

Silence still.

David shrugged it off and put on a robe. He continued drying his hair vigorously as he made his way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He continued to dry himself off as he looked around the house for Alicia. Suddenly, he came to a stone cold stop when he got to the living room. The laptop sat open on the coffee table with a paused image of Alicia and Tyrone's sexual escapade on the screen. His heart began racing and he panicked. Where was Alicia? Had she left in a fury, he asked himself. A million thoughts ran through his head. He lifted the blind and looked out to the driveway. Her car was gone.

**********

Alicia's car weaved in and out of traffic, crossing lane after lane. She drove with a furious anger like none she had ever felt. She had no idea where she was going; all she knew was that she was leaving. She had to get away from David; Away from him, the house, and the deceit, away from it all. Her car sped down the highway. Tears streamed down her face. It seemed no matter how quickly she wiped them away, they just kept streaming. Her anger drove her. She knew where she had to go first.

The tires let out a loud squeal as Alicia's car came to a stop in Tyrone's driveway. She slammed the car door behind her and stomped up to his porch. The door slammed against the wall as she stormed into the house. Down the hallway she marched until she came to his bedroom door. Alicia came to a standstill and listened. She could hear moaning. It was a woman who was very vocal.

"Oh fuck me Tyrone! God I love it, keep fucking me! Shit, it hurts so good you big dick bastard!"

Alicia slowly turned the knob and opened the door. She covered her mouth in shock as she looked in. On Tyrone's bed lay Tyrone with a woman straddled on top of him. She was a petite, white woman with hair as red as fire and light freckles dotting her face. She had wide hips and small perky breasts with hard, pink nipples. Her hips bounced as she rode him reverse cowgirl and clutched his ankles as she bounced her ass on his cock. Her face was hidden beneath her sweaty mess of hair. The wetness between Alicia's thick thighs began to soak her panties. Watching him ravage another woman both infuriated her with jealously and turned her on so much. Her hand crept down her abdomen and began to rub her clit. She fondled her tiny nub between her fingers and moistened it with her own juices.

"Oh my God! Don't stop... please don't stop, baby... fuck you're so huge... fuck, fuck," said the woman between pleasure filled gasps.

Tyrone slapped her ass as she increased her hip speed. Finally, she removed her hands from Tyrone's ankles and leaned back. She gathered her hair and brushed it to the back, uncovering her face. Alicia opened her eyes and saw the woman's beautiful face. Alicia increased her speed to match the energy of the couple in the room. Was this what it was like for David? Is this what he felt? Is this what he wanted all along? She knew deep inside that David was uncontrollably attracted to her. He always stole glances at her body when he could. He always wanted her to feel as gorgeous as he saw her. She was her own worst enemy in all this. She thought about how much she just wanted to feel wanted. Why wasn't David enough?

"Who's the best, Amber," Tyrone asked out loud.

"Oh god, it's you Tyrone. It's all you," the woman replied.

"Can your boy at home hit it like this?"

"No never. Just you! Fuck just you," Amber belted.

Alicia opened the door completely and let herself in. Amber looked up at her and let out a scream between groans.

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you? Tyrone who is this bitch," Amber screamed.

Tyrone lifted himself a bit and looked at the doorway. He squinted but became wide eyed as soon as he realized it was Alicia. Even with Alicia now in the room the two didn't stop their escapade.

"Shit," Tyrone sighed.

"Find this one at the gym too, Tyrone," Alicia asked smoothly.

Tyrone stopped his thrusting while Amber continued to grind.

"Why are you stopping? Is this your wife or something," Amber questioned.

"No honey, I am not his wife. He's just a big dick that is in a lot of trouble," Alicia replied.

***********

David sat up in bed, nervously moving his foot. He'd chewed his nails down to the quick. The laptop sat next to him closed. Where did she go, he wondered. It had been over an hour since Alicia must have left. He unlocked his phone but it had no missed calls or text messages. Guilty thoughts ran through his mind. Had she gone to see Tyrone? Was she gone for good? It was such a stupid plan and he knew it from the start but he couldn't help himself. David cared so deeply for Alicia. He just wanted to make her feel as wanted as possible. She deserved so much. David grabbed his laptop and flipped it open. Might as well take advantage of an empty house, he figured.

The laptop came on and he opened up the video of Alicia and Tyrone again. After a few squirts of hand cream into his palm he was ready to get started. As David was about to press play, a video chat invite popped up on his messenger program. It was an invite to video chat with Tyrone. Oh my god, David thought, she must have gone and made a scene at his house. David clicked the notification and it opened a web chat. There before his eyes sat Alicia at a desk still dressed in her workout clothes.

"Hey baby," Alicia said. "I was hoping you would get online soon. I was about to give up."

"Alicia, where are you," David asked timidly.

"I'm at Tyrone's," Alicia replied.

"Are you OK," David asked quietly.

"Seriously, you're going to ask me that. I love you, David but you're a real asshole you know that," Alicia shot back.

David frowned and looked away in shame.

"So, where do I start," Alicia loudly pondered. "Well, first, Tyrone told me everything. I do mean EVERYTHING. Every detail, every step, he explained your reasoning behind all this. You wouldn't believe how pissed off I was. Then I thought of just you, how much I love you and how much you must love me. How much you must love me to make me want to feel wanted and sexy, to sit there and watch me get fucked stupid and still get off to it."

Alicia smiled. David smirked.

"All you had to do was tell me that that's what you wanted to see, which leads me to my second point. You know how for years you would bug and nag about bringing a girl into the bedroom. I know I've always been resistant," Alicia continued. "I guess I don't make asking me those sorts of things easy and I will apologize for that. So guess what?"

"What," David asked.

"Tonight is your lucky night," Alicia said.

She reached forward and turned the webcam to face Tyrone's bed. Slowly, the camera panned until it fell upon the sight of Amber and Tyrone knelt on the bed. She was having her mouth drilled by Tyrone's python. Amber's hands ran up and down the length of Tyrone's penis. A mess of big, red hair furiously thrashed around as she jammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

"You get a two for one deal. I did my best to be patient and wait for you to get online like I knew you would," Alicia said. "But Amber, well she is just so damn anxious she couldn't wait to put a show on for you, at least we assume that's the reason she's stuffing her mouth right now. So enjoy."

Alicia reached to the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head. Her hands slowly caressed her breasts and squeezed her nipples. Then, she lifted her feet into the air and slid her panties off. Once on the bed, she crept on her hands and knees closer to Amber and Tyrone. Alicia grabbed the back of Amber's head and pushed her face into Tyrone's crotch. Drool slipped from her mouth as she deep throated him. Grabbing a chunk on Amber's hair, Alicia pulled her head back. The two women now took turns jerking off Tyrone. Tyrone's cock was so large that the girls had no trouble using both of their hands to stroke him. Alicia would spit and rub it with her hands. She shoved Tyrone into her mouth as Amber reached underneath her and rubbed her breasts. Amber continued to pinch Alicia's nipples as Tyrone used both his hands to brush away Alicia's dark hair. He moved one hand to the middle of her back and the other to the back of her head, thrusting himself in and out of her mouth. David all the while sat and rubbed his nubby cock.

"Look at her go! Her nipples are so hard," Amber commented as she continued twisting them.

"She love that dick," Tyrone added.

Finally, Alicia pulled herself away gasping for air as she continued jerking him off. She looked back to the web cam and made sure David had a full view of what was going on. Alicia positioned herself in front of Tyrone on all fours, facing away from him, presenting her wet mound to him. Amber crawled and laid on her back in front of Alicia, her knees spreading, inviting Alicia to dive in. With a soft touch, Alicia parted Amber's tiny pussy and slid her tongue in while rubbing the girl's clit with her thumb. She could feel Tyrone encroaching behind her. Tyrone slapped Alicia's big ass and spread her cheek with one hand while he guiding his throbbing cock with the other inching closer to Alicia's slit. David was now masturbating furiously.

"What are you hear for," Tyrone asked out loud.

"For you baby," Amber said modestly.

"What about you? Look into the camera," Tyrone directed Alicia.

"I'm here for your black cock," Alicia said.

"You gonna cum on this dick, you gonna be my little whore?"

"Fuck me like a whore," Alicia said staring directly into the camera.

Tyrone plunged himself into Alicia and then pulled out only to dive back in over and over. Alicia cringed with each thrust. He was still too big for her, at least when things were just starting. After some pumping, Alicia learned to relax herself and become immersed in Tyrone's tool. It took a while but she accommodated herself for him. David looked on. He admired how Alicia's pussy gripped itself around Tyrone's manhood, squeezing and clenching onto it, involuntarily not wanting to release him from its grip.

Alicia continued to eat Amber out. Amber's hand guided Alicia's head up and down her snatch. Her tiny pink nipples peeked from between her own fingers as she squeezed them firmly. Alicia came up for air, gasping as Tyrone continued to assault her vagina. Inserting her middle and ring fingers into Amber, she looked back at Tyrone. He was a true force. She looked on at him with a fear almost of what he was capable of doing to her, masked by amazement at his abilities. Alicia closed her eyes as she began to get that familiar sensation. The waves ran through her body, weakening her joints. She did her best to fuck Amber harder and faster with her fingers but Tyrone was too much. His girth, his length, his speed, his passion, it all combined to an erotic sensation of which no longer a stranger. With each stab to her womanhood, she lost balance and strength. It was happening. Alicia braced her body. She clenched her eyes shut, buried her face into the bed sheets and screamed.

"Oh fuck Tyrone, keep going, KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP! PLEASE, DON'T STOP," Alicia cried out.

David looked on as he watched his wife's pussy cream seep from within her and cover Tyrone's massive member. Tyrone picked up speed. Alicia used all her might but succumbed and collapsed her torso onto the bed, sticking her ass into the air, leaving it open to Tyrone's continued battering. Her screams grew deafeningly loud. Amber looked on, rubbing her own clit with her fingers. She tried to maintain the same speed as Tyrone's pounding of Alicia pussy.

"You gonna cum, baby? Take this dick! Look at your man at home, look at him," Tyrone demanded.

Alicia peeked between her sweaty strands of hair and looked into the web cam. She could see David jerking off and picked up speed. Her mind was in a daze. Suddenly, her orgasm struck like a cannon fire and her body convulsed.

"Shit, I'm cummmmmming! Oh my god, oh my god Tyrone," Alicia shrieked.

"Who can fuck you like this? Who make you cum like this," Tyrone asked.

"Only you, T! God, it's only you."

With tears of pain and pleasure running down her face, Alicia's body convulsed and trembled slowing only after a little longer than a minute. Amber soon followed with a smaller, self-inflicted orgasm. Tyrone slid himself out of Alicia, his cock dripping with her cum. He slapped her ass once more. She giggled, exasperated as she tried to hold herself up. Amber smiled at the sight. The only thing she loved more than getting fucked by Tyrone, was watching him fuck the brains out of another girl.

"Don't get tired, I ain't done with you yet," Tyrone said to Alicia as he turned Alicia onto her left side. Lifting her right leg into the air, he licked his fingers and moistened her pussy, before prodding around to find her hole. Once he was in Alicia let out a yelp. Even from a different angle, it still felt like her was penetrating her for the first time. Tyrone set her leg down and reached over her body, resting his hands on her bottom leg. He grasped tightly and began to pump himself in and out of her to with vivacity. Soon, she interlocked her fingers into his and clenched. Tyrone leaned over and used a free hand to squeeze her tit while he sucked on her nipple. Amber made her way to the front of Alicia and sat on the floor. She began kissing Alicia and reached between her legs, working her clit as Tyrone beat her pussy up.

Alicia lifted her right leg and rested it on Tyrone's shoulder, opening herself even more to him, hoping she could feel as much of that magnificent cock as possible. With more access, Tyrone was able to reach further into her depths. Alicia felt Tyrone hitting her threshold, prodding and poking the back of her vagina. Alicia pulled away from Amber's lips to voice her emotions.

"God, Tyrone, there it is! Keep hitting it! God, you're so huge," Alicia squealed. "Yes, yes! Oh my god!"

Amber continued to rub Alicia's clit enthusiastically. She grabbed Alicia's hair and pulled her face into her. Exploring the inside of Alicia's mouth with her tongue, Amber went from rubbing Alicia's clit to reaching back and feeling Tyrone's manhood slid between her fingers and palm into Alicia's quivering vagina. She squeezed Tyrone's large balls which sagged heavy with seed.

Alicia grabbed Amber's shoulder and gently pushed her back so she could scream. Amber made her way down Alicia's figure and used both hands to grab her D cup breasts. She could tell Alicia was close. As Alicia's body worked up a tremble Amber pinched her nipples.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Alicia screamed.

"Say you love it, say it to the camera," Tyrone barked.

"God, I love your big, black cock! Tyrone, oh my god cum with me! Please cum with me," Alicia whimpered as she quivered.

Amber began twisting her nipples brutally as Alicia's body broke from orgasm. The twisting only made Alicia's orgasm that more intense and back breaking. Alicia arched back and screamed before falling silent, letting out only small cries and groans between gasps for air.

Tyrone quickly got off the bed. Amber pulled Alicia onto the floor. Alicia sluggishly allowed herself to be guided onto her knees next to Amber. Tyrone began to stroke himself in front of the girls. He dipped the tip of his penis simultaneously into the girls' mouths. The girls opened their mouths for Tyrone's impending load. They closed their eyes and before they knew it they could feel the warmth of his cum cover their faces. Splashes landed into the mouths and onto their hair. Tyrone continued to spurt, finally slowing. Amber reached out and grabbed his shaft. Alicia placed her lips around his cock and sucked the last drops out.

David was still in awe. He had come a long time ago but never stopped watching. The amazing scene had finally come to an end and he had never been more turned on. He knew the minute Alicia walked through that door he was going to drag her by her hair into the bedroom and fuck her silly.

Alicia wiped her chin. She crawled towards the web cam.

"Baby, I hope you enjoyed the show. I'll be home in a little while... I think," Alicia said. Tyrone was already lying down on the bed again. Amber mounted him and sat on his face as she worked his cock. He started getting hard immediately. Alicia blew a kiss into the web cam and turned off Tyrone's computer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alicia's Personal Trainer Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds