• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Club Night

Club Night

**This is my first story. I work best with constructive criticism. So, please leave a comment, tell me what you think. Please and thank you!** -Gemigirl93


It actually started in a club. She was dancing with her friends. A fast paced song she'd never heard, but she could feel the beat in her soul. She was such a musical person, had been since her childhood. She was 19 now, the youngest of her friends, and the only one of them who needed a fake id to be as drunk as she was currently. She had fun being wasted. She never got obscenely drunk to where she couldn't see or remember her own name. No, Kaiya was a fun drunk. Her biggest crime was making out with a stranger once, but she knew she was doing it. So as she danced, drink in hand, friends around her, she was oblivious to the other people in the club, including him.

He watched her from the other side of the room, leaning against the wall in the shadows. No one noticed him standing there, for he was quiet. But he saw everything, especially her. Elliott watched the way her hips moved, the way she gyrated and shook and smiled. He could see the way the music traveled through her body and how she let it carry her intoxicated body back and forth with beautiful rhythm. He wanted her. He refused to leave without having had her. It was strange. He'd never been attracted to women of color, and it's not as if this one was extremely beautiful. She was slightly above average in looks, her ass was slightly larger than average. Her breasts were probably her most outstanding feature. They looked to be maybe 36...38...definitely DD. Elliott wasn't a breast man anyway. It was women's legs that drove him crazy, and her short stature must have been made up of mostly her legs, because they were long, toned and the sweetest of caramel colors. Oh yes. He had to have her. He would have it no other way.

Kaiya stopped moving as the song changed into a slow paced song and she became aware of her surroundings. Everyone was grabbing someone to bump and grind against. A guy tried to pull her against him but she declined, claiming she was tired, and made her way to the bathroom, smiling apologetically at him. As she passed Elliott though, he snaked his arm out and around her waist and pulled her back tight against his chest. They were both consumed by the shadows of the club now. She attempted once to pull away, but his other arm grabbed her upper arm to keep her in place. He whispered in her ear,

"Dance with me. I think I deserve it after you making me wait so long for you to walk my way."

She scoffed, "And who the fuck are you to even deserve my attention, let alone?"

"Someone who'll teach that foul ass mouth some respect, now dance with me, bitch."

Before she could protest, he turned so she was facing the wall and placed her hands on the wall, bending her over slightly. He began to grind against her, moving her hips with his. She wanted to dance with him, just to be able to dance, but being the asshole she was Kaiya wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She attempted to straighten, but he grabbed the back of her neck with his right hand and held her in place.

"Don't fight me", he said, "you'll enjoy this as much as I will. Trust me." He ground his pelvis into her ass in tune with the music playing and slowly but surely, Kaiya began to move to her own accord, swaying back and forth with him, letting the music fill her head, her heart, and especially, her body. Elliott's hands then slowly traveled up her sides, sliding under her loose fitting top, his palms meeting her heated caramel-colored skin. She didn't protest. He let his hands play over her belly, skimming lightly there, just barely touching with his fingertips. She moans inaudibly, unaware of the sound herself. Elliott skims his fingers up her hot skin until he comes in contact with the edge of her bra. She quickly becomes aware of his hands and pulls away from him, landing her back against the wall, his hands leaving her body.

"What the fuck is your problem, you fucking creep!" Out of reflex, his hand flies to her throat and tightens, making her squeal.

"I told you, I'm going to make you control that mouth of yours."

Then he moves in on her, pressing her tight against the wall with his body and kisses her, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Her eyes go wide as she pushes him, attempting to break free. She feels his hand slip under her skirt and she freezes when her reaches her pussy. He pulls his mouth off of her with a slick smile.

"Looks like you're enjoying this more than you're letting on. Being my little club slut turning you on?" Her face turns beet red as her embarrassment grows, she looks around but is sure no one can see them because she can't see anyone else. The music changes to another fast paced song and the crowd fall further into their own stupor, completely unaware of the scene playing out in the corner of the room. Elliott leans close to Kaiya's ear and whispers just loud enough for her to hear him.

"Why fight something you know you want? We both know if I walked away you're gonna wonder what to would've been like if' you'dve let me fuck you in this packed club. So, why don't you be a good girl and bend over for me? Turn around, pull down these soaked panties and stick out your cute little ass"

She hesitates for minute, seriously weighing her options. Did she want to walk away and regret something she may never have another chance at? Or did she take the risqué route and let this total stranger give it to her? She smirked at her Temporary Master.

"There's nothing little about my ass. But cute is certainly accurate."

He chuckles at his caramel colored slave and loosens his grip on her neck. "Big or little, I want it poked out and naked. Now."

Kaiya bites her lower lip and turns, facing the wall again. She looks around one more time and lifts her skirt and pulls her panties completely off. He takes them from her and puts the crotch to his face, inhaling deeply. He unzips his pants and reaches into his fly and into his boxer shorts and pulls out his hard, 7" uncut cock. He strokes it as his face is still buried in her panties. Then he stuffs them in his back pocket. "Y'know, I think you should suck me off first. I wanna see what that pretty mouth of yours can do."

She shakes her head in protest. "How do I know where 'that thing' has been?"

He grabs her throat again, applying pressure to her windpipe with his thumb. "So, my cock is good enough for your pussy, but not your ungrateful ass mouth? Get the fuck on your knees bitch." She lowers to her knees, his hand still around her throat. He places the tip of his cock head on her lips and outlines them.

"Open."

She parts her lips and he shoves his dick half way into her mouth.

"You bite me and I will beat the living shit out of you." He grabs her head with both his hands and fucks her mouth. She deep throats him like a champ, taking the length of him without gagging. He picks up the pace, creating a fast rhythm in time to the music. She slowly reaches between her legs and rubs her clit slowly, closing her eyes.

"You having fun down there bitch?" To his shock, Kaiya nods her head, making him laugh. He pulls his cock from her mouth and she almost whines.

"Don't wanna cum there, slut. Not this time anyway. Up." She stands and turns, feet apart, automatically sticking out her ass. "Oh, now you're so willing. Do you even deserve my dick in you after the little show you put on? I don't think so. Beg, slut."

Kaiya turns, pressing her chest to his. "Please fuck me. I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I'll be a good girl, I promise! Please put your cock in me. I need it please!"

Elliott chuckles. "Such a big difference from when I grabbed you earlier." He turns her back toward the wall and she gets back into her previous position. He rubs his cock on her wet pussy, making her wiggle her ass in anticipation.

"Please!" "Please what?"

"Put it in me"

"Be specific, slut"

"Put your cock in my pussy."

He smirks and slams into her, making her cry out, but it is drowned out by the new song and wild club goers. He holds her on his cock while she comes down from her initial shock.

"Ready?" She nods enthusiastically, ready to feel him use her like the slut she wanted to be for him now.

He pulls almost all the way out, making her wiggle her ass in protest. He slams in again, making her moan loudly. He repeats the action, increasing his speed slowly while he fucked her. "What a tight pussy you have. And here I am thinking you give it to any dick who wants it."

She starts to move to meet each stroke of his, taking him in deeper. "Harder, please! Fuck me harder!"

He grabs the back of her shirt for leverage. He could feel himself losing control, becoming more primitive as he fucked his slave-stranger. "Oh fuck!" His other hand reaches for her hair to pull while he pounded her pussy with everything in him. They both felt the sweat from on their bodies as they neared climax. Kaiya was screaming as loud as her hoarse lungs would allow, still not louder than the Dj's music.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Did you ask my permission, bitch? Don't you dare cum without begging me for it."

"Please! Please let me cum! It's Cumming! Please, Please!" She did all she could to hold it in, which wasn't much, because she'd never had to hold back her orgasm.

He laughed, still not giving his permission. But she couldn't hold it. She came on his cock, clenching her fists as her walls tightened on his cock, setting him off, making him cum in her. "You bad little bitch. You're gonna have to pay for that." He continued to smash her sensitive pussy as he released every bit of his seed in her. She moans as she comes down while he continues his assault. He slows his thrusting until he comes to a stop, leaning into her tired body. Both strangers are panting and trying to catch their breath.

"What a good little fuck toy you are."

He pulls out of her, making her gasp. Their mixed juices flow from her. He tucks his soggy and soft cock into his pants.

"I come here every other Saturday." With that, he smacks her ass soundly and walks away and out of the club, breathing in the night air.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Club Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds