• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sex Ed Professor Ricki Lake

Sex Ed Professor Ricki Lake

Ricki Lake is my college professor and sex education instructor and is lecturing on today's lesson topic: masturbation. As Ricki lectures, I'm giggling and talking to my friends, making wise cracks and laughing at some of the things Ricki is talking about. On several occasions during class, Ricki asks, and then tells me to stop talking and laughing in class. The bell rings and as everyone packs up their books and leaves.

Ricki says "Brad, I need a word with you, don't leave yet." I wait until everyone leaves and Ricki lets me have it, scolding me for misbehaving in class. She tells me to drop by her office during office hours to discuss this matter further.

It's the end of the day and the building is almost empty with the exception of the cleaning staff doing their work. I get to her office and nobody is at the reception desk so I go to her office door. I knock and peek inside to see Ricki sitting at her desk. She's dressed very nicely today. She's wearing a smart skirt suit that flatters her.

"Brad, there you are, come in, close the door behind you and sit down" says Ricki as she stands up from her desk. I sit down in a chair in front of her desk when Ricki says "No, not there, on the couch." There's a couch off to the side of her office. I sit down there as Ricki goes to lock the office door I just entered and draw the blinds to the windows shut.

Ricki talks to me while she's doing that. "You weren't paying attention in class today so we'll have to go over everything again. The first thing I need you to do is unbutton your pants and get them down to your ankles."

"Excuse me Ms. Lake?" I say. "You want me to take off my pants?"

"Down to your ankles is perfectly fine" she says. "Since you weren't listening in class, you didn't hear that the next class lesson is a presentation on masturbation. We're going to get started on yours this afternoon."

"Oh my, I wasn't expecting this." I said. Ricki says "You should have been paying attention in class."

Ricki tells me to start touching my penis. I reach down with my right hand and gently cradle it. I fondle my cock, yet it still stays limp. "I'm sorry Ms. Lake, I just can't do this. I'm a bit nervous and I can't get it up."

"You just need to relax Brad, that's all" she says. Ricki walks towards me and sits next to me on the couch. She leans to her left right next to my right ear. "Here, let me show you how to get started." she says, as she takes her right hand and places it on top of mine. My right hand begins stroking up and down my shaft as it hardens in the palm of my hand. "That's it Brad, see what relaxing can do, it's getting nice and hard now" whispers Ricki into my right ear.

I let out a soft sigh. It's beginning to feel nice and the soft strokes Ricki is guiding me through are arousing me. "You know you can use your left hand too while your right hand plays with it." she says, as she takes her left hand and reached around and places it on my balls. Ricki brings the tips of all the fingers of her left hand together as she gently scratches and caresses my balls with her fingers as my right hand continues. Ricki releases her right hand from the top of mine and gently pats it before she places it on my right shoulder. "You're doing great Brad, keep going. If you want you can twist your wrist to simulate a corkscrew stroke. Just pretend you're opening a soda bottle." I curl my right wrist inward, then outward to perform the corkscrew while continuing the up and down motion of my hand. My left hand starts to wander towards my chest. I roll my left nipple between my thumb and forefinger than work my right nipple.

"Oh yeah" I softly whisper. Ricki takes her left hand away from my balls and works it up my left side, gently caressing my rib cage and arms. She works her way to my nipples, giving each one the attention it deserves while I attend to the other.

Ricki reaches over to a table next to the couch and using her left hand to get something. She tells me to stop stroking with my right hand and turn it over palm up. I do as she instructs and she slides her right arm under mine and loads my right palm up with KY. "This should slick things down so you don't hurt yourself. Just rub it in to your cock and it will really enhance what you're doing." I resume my stroking motion with my right hand when it hits me. The lube allows me to stroke close to and just under the head.

"Oh Ricki" I moan.

Ricki softly giggles. "Oh my, that sounded like a good stroke. How did it feel?"

"Absolutely incredible" I tell her. "I'm sorry for calling you by your first name Ms. Lake."

"That's perfectly ok. It's nice to hear my name being called out like that. I'm very flattered." she says. "You're doing very well. It seems that you've done this before." I reply "Yes. I have. I love masturbating. It feels so good."

Ricki continues her encouragement by whispering sweet things to me. Her head moves from my right to my left as she leans in to my left ear and asks me "Who do you fantasize about when you fondle yourself?"

"Celebrities" I tell her.

Ricki replies "Let me guess.....Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Alba probably top your list, don't they."

"Yes they do, how did you know?" I say.

"Sweetie, I can tell what kind of women you like. I know your type." says Ricki, as her left hand now rests on my left shoulder as she leans in behind me massaging my shoulders. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being at orgasm, where are you now?" she asks.

"I'm at about 8.0 right now" I tell her. "But that number is climbing fast" I let out another longer and louder moan. "Oh Scarlett, you're so sexy. I love touching myself while I think about you."

"Oh my God Ricki, I'm about ready to cum and I can't hold it back any more" I proclaim. Ricki says in that soft sexy soothing voice "Go ahead Brad, just let go and don't fight how it feels." "OH RICKI, THIS IS IT I'M GONNA CUM. OH RICKI OH RICKI I LOVE YOU." I start to scream out. "That's it sweetheart, do it, announce it to the world." She says as I continue my screams. Ricki gets louder too.

"Come on Brad, cum for me."

The wave hits my body as I experience a full body orgasm. I shoot streams of cum, landing some on the floor on front of me and on the chair I have been sitting on. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! RICKI! RICKI! RICKI! SCARLETT!! JENNIFER! JESSICA!" I scream out full throated.

"Oh my" Ricki says "Those lovely actresses would probably have loved to hear you call their names out as well."

My body orgasm subsides and I lean my head to the left as Ricki's hand stops massaging my shoulder and caresses my neck, chin and face. She takes her right hand and reaches back into the upper desk drawer and pulls out a towel. She caresses me with her left hand, moving from left shoulder to neck to right shoulder as she stands up straight and moves in front of me. Ricki kneels in front of me as she takes the towel and gently wipes off my thighs and penis, then chair and floor, cleaning up all of my cum.

Ricki leans into me and gives me a soft sweet kiss on the mouth. "You did well honey. You did more than well. Obviously you've done this before."

I nod my head. "Yes, I do."

"You have a real talent for it. That's all for today. Why don't you get dressed and head on home."

I smile at Ricki and cheekily say to her "Ms. Lake, I don't know if that was much of a deterrent from misbehaving in class. I'd keep doing it if it meant office hours sessions like this one. This was absolutely incredible. I loved every minute of it and I loved doing it for you. I have something to confess."

"Go ahead" says Ricki. "And you don't have to call me Ms. Lake when it is just the two of us. Scratch that, the only time you have to call me Ms. Lake is for BDSM lessons."

"Ricki" I say "I've been fantasizing about you when I masturbate since I first laid eyes on you."

She smiles and says "Thank you Brad, that's very sweet. I'm flattered. Now get dressed and head on home. I'll see you on Thursday" I finish getting dressed and unlock the door as I head out.

Sex Ed is my favorite class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sex Ed Professor Ricki Lake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds