• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Remember / Forget

Remember / Forget

"Good girl.

Go Deep. Go deep and listen to my voice.

And, go blank. Blank and empty, and open to instruction.

From now on, whenever your Mistress says the word: COLLAR you will immediately feel the sensation of cold, hard metal close and lock around your neck. And you should know that the collar can give you an electric shock if you move around too much, so to be safe you will need to stay perfectly still and only perform the instructions given by your Mistress.

Now repeat after me, out loud or in your head:

When I hear my Mistress say: COLLAR I will feel cold metal close and lock around my neck. If I move against my Mistress's instructions I will receive an electric shock.

You're doing very well.

Go Deeper now. All the time listening only to my voice.

And, go blank. Blank and empty, and open to instruction.

From now on, whenever your Mistress says the word: REMEMBER your mind will go blank and you will be unable to remember what the conversation was about. So, if you heard the words: REMEMBER HYPNOSIS, your mind will go blank and you would not be able to remember that this session ever happened.

Now repeat after me, out loud or in your head:

When I hear my Mistress say: REMEMBER my mind will go blank and I will be unable to remember what the conversation was about.

Very good.

And, go blank. Blank and empty, and open to instruction.

From now on, whenever your Mistress says the word: FORGET you will instantly and vividly remember the next person, item or situation that you hear. So, if you heard the words: FORGET HYPNOSIS, you will suddenly and intensely remember everything about this session.

Now repeat after me, out loud or in your head:

When I hear my Mistress say: FORGET I will instantly and vividly remember the next person, item or situation that I hear.

What a good girl.

Repeat again after me:

FORGET means to remember, and REMEMBER means to forget.

You might want to remember that. It probably isn't something you really want to forget.

Good girl.

Now, I'm going to start counting backwards from 10 and when I reach- "

Let's lose the headphones for now, my love. Don't worry, it's me, only me, sssh...

We'll need to keep you tied up a bit longer yet though, and the blindfold stays on of course.

Settle down again, there's no need to struggle...wait, maybe if I say

COLLAR

-?

Oh, wow! That works already! Good job, I'm so proud of you.

I wonder how much you remember. You must be a bit confused, the pills and the wine and the hypnotic trances you've been in and out of now for... I guess it's nearly a whole day!

I wasn't planning on keeping you out for so long but you've just been too cute to watch! You know, as you kept moving in and out of consciousness, moaning into that ball-gag as you tried to repeat the suggestions, bucking your knees and hips when you got aroused, revealing your pretty

PANTIES

and your stocking tops like a brazen tart! The front of your

PANTIES

have been soaking wet through for hours! Mmm...I'm so very pleased you seem to be enjoying this and, well, if you're not then it doesn't really matter because I absolutely am, and I could make you forget everything you know about yourself with just a few more training sessions, if I wanted.

But you know, my love, I don't really want it to come to that. I have changed you in some really

DEEP

and intense ways, but it will only really be fun for me if you keep hold of a tiny piece of yourself -your former self I should say - just enough to remember the man that you're really supposed to be, so I know that no matter how happily you submit to me you will always still be doubting, conflicted, humiliated, tormented..!

Oh God, this is getting me hot!

Right now, you don't really look much like a man any more my love, trust me on that score. There can't have been many times you ever saw a man wearing a pink satin mini-dress and hold-up stockings. It is very short and very silky, and is quite low-cut at the front with spaghetti-straps for the shoulders. Try and picture it in your mind, my love.

It should be pretty easy. After all, you were the one who picked it out and practically begged me to let you wear it.

Does that little whimper mean that you

REMEMBER

us playing dress-up? Or did you

FORGET

all about last night? You really are a silly airhead if you can't even

REMEMBER

all of the fun things we did last night at all, when you were so enthusiastic about it! Way to play up to the blonde stereotype! Maybe we left the peroxide in too long and it burned through into your brain! Or maybe we pushed the pins for the hair extensions in too far? It's a good job I'm here to do the thinking for you. From now on, shall we say that you just sit there looking pretty and leave all the thinking to me, how does that sound my love? Does that sound good?

I'm full of good ideas, you should know that by now. For example -- you know what, I don't think I ever told you this before actually -- but the first time I ever saw you, there was just something about your face that I got this instant urge to make you up! I wanted to see what your eyes would look like under a thick coat or two of mascara and those exquisite cheek-bones of yours all blushed up!

And then my eye wandered down your body and - honest to God - my second thought was how perfect you'd look in knee high boots, a tight white blouse and a pleated-skirt, and the heat in my pussy told me it wouldn't be enough to just daydream about it, I was going to have to make it happen. That's why I came over and introduced myself, and told you to ask me out for a drink.

Looking at you now, it really was a very good idea of mine, even if I do say so myself!

You see my love, all this has been a plan of mine from the very beginning. Everything we've been doing together has been kind of foreplay designed to bring you here, to this moment. It has been a lot of fun playing with you like this, like a toy.

What's that? Are you... are you getting upset? Hey, settle down!

COLLAR

That's better. Look, I needed you to get attached to me, to think we were 'in love', it made you easy to manipulate. You shouldn't be upset about that, I've been deliberately acting like how your ideal

GIRL

would act, I was giving you every reason think I was perfect and to make you fall

DEEP

-ly in love with me. There was nothing you could do about it, I gave you everything you wanted. It really isn't your fault that you didn't think to question it.

Once I'd got you lovestruck and obsessing about ways to keep me happy, I was in control of your over-developed male ego you see. I've been able to completely change your behaviour, your beliefs, everything!

Like that time when I 'complained' about your hairy chest and how I found body hair on guys a huge turn-off? You booked the salon appointment yourself, without me even having to suggest it! You used to rage about guys with waxed chests, but it didn't take much more positive reinforcement to get you shaving your legs and armpits too as part of your regular routine! That's what I mean by 'easy'. I had you believing that it was all your idea!

I actually like my men to have a hairy chest, but it only really works with ripped pecs and abs, and arms like tree-trunks. That rugged masculinity that only real men have. I guess I could have been more supportive of your attempts to go the to gym, but didn't it just seem like every time you tried to go I'd be calling you up, needing your help with some sort of personal emergency? How'd that work out for you? Hahaha!

If it makes you feel any better, in some ways I have actually grown to be quite fond of you. Your absolute loyalty and devotion is like having a puppy. I always wanted a puppy!

And, you know, sometimes sex could be quite good, especially once I'd weaned you off from penetration and had taught you how to use your tongue properly. And when you got hooked on wearing

PANTIES

and you would keep them on while you rubbed your little erection against my clit, it was sweet to watch you trying so hard not to cum so fast. I liked that in a weird kind of way! After you'd gone to sleep I would always finish the job myself and orgasm thinking about that shamed, defeated look on your face.

Ok, maybe I did lead you on a bit, but trust me, this was the only way I could get what I wanted, and you want me to be happy don't you, my love? You always said you'd do anything for me. Well now, with the hypnosis I've made sure that you'll make good on that promise! You've been doing so well with it, and if you keep it up then - on some level at least - you'll be able to enjoy what's coming next almost as much as I will.

And you really do look incredible -- even better than I had hoped! The hair and the dress, the push-up bra and the pretty

PANTIES

and the stockings and the make-up - God I love seeing your bright red lips around that ball-gag! I was right all along, you really do make a very convincing

GIRL

And what pretty shoes you have on! They are bright red to match your slutty painted lips, platform stilettos with a 5 inch heel and an ankle strap that crosses like a ballerina's. With the right outfit I suppose yours could look quite classy, but right now they really do just scream 'fuck me'! You know some people associate red shoes with prostitutes, right? Maybe I should take you out and drop you on a street-corner somewhere! Hahahaha!

Oh my God! I swear your

PANTIES

just twitched when I said that! Is that what you want, little

GIRL

-? To wait around on a dark street-corner for random guys? You want me to pimp you out to turn tricks for strange men you don't know? You want to give them all handjobs and blowjobs for money? You want to be used by their big, hard

COCKS

cumming in your mouth and ass?

Do all these little moans mean that you do? Hahahaha! Oh my God, this is amazing, hahahaha!

Let's get you up from down there on the floor. I'm going to untie your ankles, but only because I need you to stand up and walk across the room. Of course the blindfold stays on and your hands will stay bound so really you need to do exactly as I say if you don't want to break your ankle.

So put your feet and knees together. Good

GIRL

Now on 3, I will lift you under your shoulders and you need to push your legs up, ok? 1...2...3! That's it! Good

GIRL

Be careful, get your balance. Ok?

Now, take small steps forward. Go on, I'm right behind you. Good. Oops! Bit shaky there! Poor little love, not used to not feeling in control? Do you feel a little bit vulnerable? Hahaha! Don't worry, when I've finished with you you'll be mincing about the place swinging those hips like a catwalk model! Try to walk on the heel not your toes. That's it.

Ok now stop there, good, and sit down. Sit down. Trust me, there is a seat there, just sit down.

Oh, sorry about that! I guess you tried to

FORGET

about the butt-plug we shoved up your ass? I probably should have said something before you sat down so fast, I'm so sorry! Haha!

COLLAR

Knees and ankles together while I tie them back up. Thank you, my love.

Now, I'm going to sit across from you over here. Can you still...oh...can you still hear me from over here, my love? Just nod your head - that's my

GIRL

Mmm...I don't think I've ever been this turned on before! You feel that too? Oh, wow...!

(Ahem)

So...so then, my love, is your head starting to clear or are you still a bit hazy? It's a lot to take in, I know, all at once like this.

You might find it reassuring to know that you've actually already accepted some of these changes, you've known about the direction you were heading for a couple of months now.

Do you

REMEMBER

going to see the hypnotherapist when you wanted to give up smoking? I mean really it was my idea, I just had to let you think it was yours or you wouldn't have gone through with it. Well, you were given hypnosis, but not just to treat your nicotine addiction. You were given a few extra triggers that would send you down into a trance, like if I say

DEEP

your head starts to swim and you can only focus on my voice. Well, you probably realise by now it goes much, much

DEEP

-er than that! Haha...yeah, much, much

DEEP

-er! Mmmm...

We set you up so that you'd

FORGET

everything about your visits to the hypnotherapist, and have trouble trying to

REMEMBER

them again. But, we needed to do something to make sure you kept going back. You had to believe that you were making progress.

You know when people try to give up smoking, they always say that there are little habits that they didn't realise they had picked up? Like the first cigarette of the day, or the last one at night, or finding they need to be doing something with their hands, or putting things in their mouth?

Hahaha! I was so pleased with how this one worked out! I had you programmed so that whenever you heard the word

COCK

or any other word you might hear used for

PENIS

you'd need to start playing with something in your hand or put something in your mouth! Its been too funny watching you jerking off table legs and sucking on beer bottles, and you thought it was because you were craving cigarettes! Hahaha! Well I've got news for you

GIRL

you've been subconsciously thinking about smoking

POLE

for weeks now! You've been programmed to crave

COCK

and the beauty of it is each time you're triggered the craving gets stronger, not weaker! I'm genuinely surprised that I've not caught you on your knees in the bathroom of a gay bar!

God that would be hot! I think I wanna see that happen...oh yeah...

Ummm....where was I?

Oh, right! Yeah, so that's also how you developed a fetish for

PANTIES

that was one of the first triggers we put in there. Doesn't the word

PANTIES

just make you feel all calm and peaceful and warm inside? We made it so that you would feel stressed out and nervous if ever you weren't touching or wearing a pair of

PANTIES

and if you went long enough without them you could end up having a panic attack!

I'll never

FORGET

the time I caught you stealing some from my chest of drawers! The look on your face as you tried to explain what you were doing, when you didn't really understand it yourself! You couldn't look me in the eye when you asked me if you could wear them, and I asked you if you had to choose between Me and

PANTIES

which would it be, and you started crying because you could only say

PANTIES

and you didn't know why? Do you

REMEMBER

that, when you started crying, my love? Or is your mind a blank? I can, you hid your sad and broken face between my legs for hours after, it was intense....Mmmm...

Ok, I'm getting close now so I think it could be time we lose the blindfold. I'll need to move around the back.

Before we do though, my love, you should know a couple more things. There are lots of other triggers of course, my fucked up little Barbie

GIRL

you might have noticed them or you might not, it doesn't really matter as you can't do anything except be a slave to them. Only I can remove them, so if you ever want to go back to how things were before you might want to hang on to that piece of information. Try to

REMEMBER

it. Try really hard for me. Hahaha!

The other thing is...well, you might be wondering 'why me?'

I said before that I knew from the first moment I saw you, I simply had to have you dolled up like a trashy slut. Well, there's a bit more to it than that.

I mean, I'd had the idea but I really didn't know precisely how or even if it could be done.

The hypnotherapist was hard to find - as you might appreciate, this kind of thing blurs the ethical lines a touch - and he explained that it might not work, as some people point-blank can't be hypnotised, and other people will fight the suggestions ever taking root in their brains, if the triggers are behaviours that they really don't want.

I'm going to count to 3 and then take the blindfold off, OK?

1...

Do you understand what that means, my love? What I just told you? For the hypnosis to have worked...

2...

For any of the changes to really happen, the subject - that's you, my love- has to already be subconsciously open and responsive to the suggestions.

3!

Look straight ahead into the camera, slave

GIRL

Make sure you capture that terrified look of realisation in her sexy, glittery made-up eyes!

Oh God, that's it, don't fucking stop...OOHHH FUUCCKK!

-

-

-

Oh fuck yeah! THAT'S what I've been waiting for...Mmmm....Wooo!

(SLAP)

Where are your manners slave

GIRL

say hello to the good Doctor! Or did you

FORGET

his face already? Did you

FORGET

his

COCK

too? Hahaha! I didn't think so, you've been talking about it in your sleep for the past week. Take my word for it, its every inch as good as it looks!

You've not cum yet, have you Doc? You want me to take off her ball-gag?

What do you think, my love?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Remember / Forget

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds