• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 03

Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 03

123

Yasmine and I had been having sex almost daily for a couple of weeks. Each time would last 2-3 hours and we'd fuck till we were both exhausted. My wife was leaving for her trip at the end of this week and Yasmine had done everything she needed to do to prepare for her trip. I couldn't wait. I was about to have Yasmine all to myself for a whole week and most of that week was going to be spent naked with me inside her.

I had left Candida alone for that last couple of weeks. I was letting her believe her ordeal was over, but that was far from the truth. I had decided to use her to make several videos to post on the Internet and to build my own porn collection. In doing so, I would gain complete control over Candida and bring her bitchy world to a very ugly end.

The next day Yasmine came over and spent a few hours with me, mostly naked, but that's how we like spending out time together now. We went out on the back patio and talked about her trip. She was in one of my t-shirts and I was in shorts. My shirt was tight on her, so all you could see were hard nipples trying to rip through the material. We decided she should come over Friday night about 6:00 pm. Her sister leaves at 3:00 pm to catch her plane, so that gives some time to make sure her flight doesn't get delayed or anything like that.

"You know we can't go out anywhere while I'm here, right?"

"I know babe, but I can always go pick up food and stuff if you want something in particular. The main course on my meal plan is you. I'm going to be having you a lot and I can't wait."

"I just hope you have lots of cum inside that cock of yours Mike, because my pussy is going to suck it all out and it wants a lot of it."

"Oh don't worry baby. I've got all the cum you can handle and then some. How does feel to know you're not going to be wearing clothes for a week? Or at least not very often."

"Great! I actually do love being naked, but I can't do it in my own house. My husband would freak."

"Your husband is a fucking idiot then. If I had you running around my house naked all the time, I would never get anything done except fucking you."

"How many times are you going to just bend me over and give it to me next week?"

"More than you can count. My cock is going to live inside your tight pussy for a week!"

"You know, I could never ever talk to any of my boyfriends or my husband this way. I always wound up with very stuffy guys, with almost no personality and no sexual desire outside the normal sex."

I stood up and went over and lay down on the lounger by the pool.

"I love you Yasmine and I want you to be your true self around me. Don't ever feel you have to be fake to me. Just be you."

"I know Mike, that's one reason I love you so much."

"Come over hear baby."

"Mike, that's too much in the open. Your neighbors my see me naked."

"SO! They'll just be jealous of me because I'm the one getting to fuck you."

Yasmine hesitantly came over beside me.

"Now slide that tight wet pussy down on my hard cock and make me cum inside you."

"HOLY SHIT MIKE! EVERYONE CAN SEE US!"

She straddled me and started to slide down my fuck pole.

"YES THEY CAN BABY! FUCK YOU'RE TIGHT BABY!"

"SHIT YOU'RE HARD!"

"Fuck me good and make me fill you to overflowing. Show the neighbors how much you love to fuck me."

She did. The thought of one of my neighbors seeing us, turned me on so much that my cock was getting even harder as Yasmine fucked me. She was slamming down on me and then she stopped and slid her hips back and forth. It only took about ten minutes for me to erupt like a volcano deep inside her. The sensation of my hot cum all over her ovaries sent her off in to a huge orgasm. I had hot pussy juice dripping off my balls. I got up, with her still on my cock and took her in the house. I took her to my bed and we fucked there for about an hour. We were attacking each other and fucking like wild animals. I've never seen Yasmine like this and I loved it. She really wasn't a prude after all. Yasmine just never had someone who truly believed she was sexy and craved her the way I do so that she could release the very sexual being hiding inside her. We literally wore each other out and I finally collapsed on top of her and we just lay there for a little while. When we regained our energy levels, we got up and got dressed.

"God I love wearing wet panties. It reminds me of just how well you fuck me and fill my pussy with all your cum. I love the sensation of your cum running down my legs too."

"I love just thinking about my cum dripping out of you and soaking your panties. It makes me want to rip your panties off and fuck another load deep inside you."

"You already know you can fuck me anytime you want. OH! I just remembered. Are you going to my parents tonight? They want to have us all over for dinner."

"I didn't know, but yes we'll be there. Are you going to wear panties?"

"Mike! That is the one place where fucking me is off limits."

"I know, I was just checking."

"And no, I'm not wearing panties. Knowing that is going to torture you, but it means you're really going to give it to me the next time we fuck."

"FUCK YASMINE! Damn right I'm going to give it to you good."

"DAMN IT FUCK!!!"

"WHAT?"

"That cunt Candida is going to be there."

"Don't worry about her. You're going to see a whole new Candida tonight."

"REALLY!"

"Yes. You'll be very surprised how cordial she is to everyone tonight."

"What did you do to her? I know, I know, the less I know. I'll see you tonight."

After my wife got home, we headed over to her parents and Yasmine was pulling up just as we arrived. Candida and my brother-n-law hadn't shown up yet and I wondered if Candida would even come. I'd understand if she didn't. We all went in the house and got settled and started talking. About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang and I knew that had to be them. My wife went to open the door and as I heard the voice, sure enough, it was Candida and as they entered he living room they said hi to everyone. Candida was obviously trying to be her old self, but her walk and look in her eyes were very different. As hard as she tried, she couldn't hide the change in her to me. I looked over at Yasmine and she just nodded to me, indicating she saw the difference as well.

We all chatted for a while, but Candida as very quiet. Dinner was about ready, so everyone went to wash hands. Candida went to the back bathroom on the other side of the house and I followed her, far enough behind so she didn't notice. I waited outside and as she opened the door, I grabbed her and pinned her against the bathroom wall and shut the door again.

"You scream, I beat you to death! GOT IT BITCH?"

She nodded yes. You could see the fear in her eyes.

"My black friends say you're the best piece of ass they've ever had."

Her eyes pop wide open and tears started to flow as she now realized I was behind her brutal rape.

"Yes Candida! I'm the one that had you raped and tortured by two huge black guys. I'm the one who called you and made you do all those nasty things. And I'm the one who has videos of you sucking huge black cocks, fucking two black guys at the same time, fucking yourself with a cucumber on your dining room table and finger fucking yourself by the pool. I can't wait to send them to all your family and show the world just how much of a whore slut you really are."

She went limp and just started balling her eyes out.

"How does it feel to have some one abuse you like you abused Yasmine? Yes, she told me all about it and that's why I had to get revenge on you. I had to destroy you and make you experience the horror of being abused and controlled. Now I'm going to abuse you right in front of your whole family. Pull up that fancy dress and pull your panties down."

"OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! HAVEN'T I SUFFERED ENOUGH?"

"NO YOU CUNT, YOU HAVEN'T!"

"DO IT NOW!!!"

She pulled her panties down and I pulled a butterfly vibrator out of my pocket and had her put it on. Once she had it on, I grabbed it and pushed it hard against her pussy and turned it on. She gasped and started to squirm. I moved it around a little bit to make sure it was right against her clit. When she jumped, I knew I had it right where I wanted it.

"Put your panties back on and pull them up tight so they hold the butterfly in place. You already know what I'm going to do tonight. I'm going to control that butterfly, but at some point, I'm going to give the controller to Yasmine and let her have some fun with you. It's going to be a very fun night. Now get yourself straightened up and go out with the others."

She left the bathroom and I followed just a few minutes later. I pulled Yasmine aside and told her about the butterfly and she just smiled from ear to ear. Candida saw us talking and we just smiled at her and that told her that I had just told Yasmine. You could see she wanted to cry, but didn't. We all went and sat down at the table and began to eat. After we had all settled, I hit the controller button and Candida jumped and gasped. Yasmine laughed and then quickly coughed to cover up her laugh.

"Is everything ok Candida?" Yasmine asked.

"Yes, just had a sharp pain in my leg."

"Must be from all the working out you've done this last week."

"Maybe."

Everything went back to normal for the rest of the dinner and as clean up started, Candida started to get up and I hit the button again. She immediately sat back down, but this time she didn't make any noise. She didn't even look at me, but you could see the anger building. I pushed it on and off every 5 seconds for about a minute just watching her sitting at the table squirming. What was really funny was when she got up, you could see a small wet spot on the back of her dress and I pointed it out to Yasmine. She just about busted a gut laughing. Candida headed back to the bathroom and I wasn't far behind her. As she entered, I rushed up and pushed her in and closed the door.

"Having a good time Candida? You seem to be a little tense."

"Shut up you fucker!"

"Be assured Candida, I will never ever fuck you. I have no idea how many guys have fucked your slutty hole and shot their cum in you. I know for a fact you've fucked a lot of guys even after you got married. You're just another Mexican whore."

She started crying again.

"Take all your clothes off Candida and do it now."

"OH GOD! DON'T MAKE ME! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH TO ME?"

"OH HELL NO!!! NOW STRIP!!!"

She knew she had no choice, so she slowly stripped and just stood there in front of me naked. I dropped my pants and sat on the toilet with the lid closed.

"Suck me you cunt and suck me good."

"NO! I WON'T DO IT!"

"You will or everyone gets a copy of all my videos."

She slowly got down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth.

"I want you to suck my cock as if you were absolutely and completely in love with it."

As she started sucking on my cock, someone knocked on the door. Candida jumped.

"Who is it?"

"Me, Yasmine."

"OH, come in."

"HOLY FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"I'm getting a professional blow job. She just started, come on in and watch."

Candida started crying again.

"Hey Yasmine, look through the draws and the cabinet and see if there's anything useful in them."

"I winked at her and she got the idea of what I was looking for."

The only thing she found was a big hairbrush with a big round handle.

"Ah! Very nice! That will work just fine. Why don't you join in on the fun Yasmine?"

"I believe I will. Mike! Look at her panties. They are soaked."

"I know. A real slut isn't she?"

"Let's fuck this little slut good then."

"OH GOD! PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT IN ME!"

"Shut the fuck up slut and keep sucking my cock."

Yasmine knelt down behind Candida and slid the brush hand deep into Candida's cunt.

"You're going to pay bitch for what you did to me. I'm going to rape your cunt and your ass!"

Yasmine started fucking Candida hard with the brush handle and it didn't take long for it to have an affect on Candida. Without realizing it, she started fucking back on the handle as Yasmine slid it in and out. She also intensified her sucking action on my cock. At this rate, I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer. We went for about five minutes and I felt an explosion coming quickly. Just as I felt it coming on, I grabbed the back of Candida's head and rammed her head down on my cock cause my cock to go down her throat. As I did, I nodded to Yasmine to ram the handle all the way up her cunt.

As my cock exploded into Candida's throat, her pussy exploded all over the brush handle and Yasmine's hand. Yasmine's whole hand was covered with Candida's pussy juice. I pulled Candida's head off my cock and she started coughing and gagging. I looked at Yasmine and just smiled.

"She really is a slut Mike. How was the blow job?"

"Great! One of the best I've had."

"She cums almost as hard as I do."

"I don't think anyone cums as hard as you do baby. HOLY SHIT!!!"

"WHAT?"

"I have an absolutely awesome idea Yasmine!"

"What is it?"

"We're going to get our little slut here to fuck your husband and video tape it. That fixes all of your problems. Right?"

"Oh my god. It does. But how are we going to get him to do it? He won't fuck her without a reason."

"Yes he will. I've watched him. I think he wants to fuck the shit out of Candida and she's going to let him. Aren't you my little slut?"

Candida was still coughing and gagging.

"Listen good you little cunt. You are going to get her hubby to screw the fuck out of you and we're going to tape it. If you help us out here, I just might ease up on you, but you better do it fucking right. GOT IT???"

Candida shook her head yes.

"Ok, we've got to do it this week. With you being gone on your trip, it will be the perfect time to set him up and he'll take the bait, hook, line and sinker. I can't believe it's all coming together so well."

"I never thought I'd be free of him."

"OK! Let's get back to the living room. Cunt, go ahead and get dressed. Throw your panties in the trash and put the butterfly back on. You go first Yasmine and I'll follow behind you."

"OK!"

"You listen good Candida! You have one week to get her husband to fuck you. When he does I want you to fuck the ever-loving shit out of him and make him cum like he's never cum before. There is reward for you if you do and grave consequences if you don't. Got it?"

"Got it."

Candida did not see me slip Yasmine the controller, so it was going to be a very interesting rest of the evening. We all got back to the living room and the others were just finishing up cleaning up after dinner. Everyone sat down in the living room and started to chat. Yasmine was having a very good time with Candida and at one point Candida got up and slipped into the next room, but Yasmine and I could still she her. Yasmine turn on the butterfly and just let it go. At one point we saw Candida sitting in a chair squirming and jerking. Yasmine turned off the butterfly and Candida came back in about five minutes later. Her calves were wet and we knew she had had a major orgasm and it was running down her legs. We both just looked at Candida and smiled. She was pissed. A little later we all went home.

The next morning I helped my wife pack and make sure she had everything she needs for her trip. Let it be known that I truly and deeply love my wife and would never ever intentionally hurt her. I just miss our sex life and Yasmine is her sister, so who better to substitute as my sex partner. My wife left for the airport and I tidied up the house a little bit and put new sheets on the bed. I also ran to the store to get some wine for Yasmine, even though I don't drink. Everything was set. About 5:15 my wife text me and said they were about to take off. I text Yasmine and just wrote, "OK". She knew what that meant. She drove over to my house and we put her car in the garage where no one would see it. I called Candida and told her her time starts now. She also knew what that meant. Yasmine walked in the house as I hung up.

"Hi baby. Ready for a great week together?"

"I can't believe we actually get to spend a week together Mike. I'm really happy it worked out."

"So am I baby. So am I. OH! I need you to call your husband and tell him you need him to do something that will get him out of the house for a couple of hours and then give me the code to your house alarm."

"Why?"

"I need my guys to install cameras in your house, so we can see what's going on. Don't worry I trust them completely. They won't take anything nor make a mess. I promise."

"OK. I can send him to my work to pick up a couple of notebooks and tell him they are critical for my class. That'll take him about three hours."

"GREAT!!! Let me get my guys in place."

I called my guys and they drove to Yasmine's house. Yasmine called her husband and he was put out that he had to do something for her, but he did it. My guys got in the house and installed all the cameras in just 90 minutes. The whole house was covered.

"OK baby. We're all set."

"Good. Can you show me all the camera views?"

"Sure."

Yasmine was a little taken back that someone could watch every room in her house, but I assured her it was just temporary and they'd all be taken out later. Ironically, as her husband pulled up in the driveway, Candida pulled in front of the house.

"Uuumm, Yasmine. Are you seeing this?"

"YES! That little fucking whore cunt. She's wasting not time in fucking my husband."

"Now remember baby, that's what we told her to do because your husband is a dirt bag."

"I know. It's just..."

"I understand. I really do."

Candida rang the doorbell and Yasmine's husband opened the door. She asked if Yasmine was home and was told she was gone for the week. The conversation went on with Candida telling him she was supposed to get something from Yasmine and it was very important. He let her in and said they could look and see if they could find it. As they walked in her husband went to the refrigerator.

"I'm getting a beer, do you want something?"

"Sure, I'll take one."

Over the next hour, they looked all through the house and each consumed four beers each. Based on how they were talking and acting, they both had a decent buzz going. Yasmine's husband finished off a six-pack and was pretty tipsy. I'm not sure, but it was beginning to look as if this was Candida's plan. She was trying to get him drunk so his guard would be down and she could more easily persuade him to fuck her.

They couldn't find whatever it was they were looking for, so they chatted a little more and out of the blue he asked Candida to stay for dinner. She agreed and in about 30 minutes they were sitting down eating. Candida complained of being warm and took off her pullover sweater.

"FUCK ME!!!"

"She's braless Mike and only wearing a white t-shirt. That fucking slut whore!"

"Babe, are you sure you want to watch this? Seriously!"

"OH YES!!! If he fucks her, I'm going to cut his balls off and send him back to England without a dick."

"OK THEN!!!"

Even I was scared at that point. Dinner went on and Candida accidentally, on purpose, spilled something on her shirt, right on her nipple. Sure enough, Yasmine's husband immediately got up.

"Here, let me help you."

He took a napkin and started rubbing her shirt over her nipple.

"That feels good on my hard nipple. Do you like my hard nipples?"

"Yes, I do very much."

"Would you like to see them?"

"Are you sure? Your husband wouldn't appreciate that."

"I don't care. I want to show them to you."

"OK!"

Candida slowly took her shirt off and as she pulled it over her tits, they popped out from under the shirt. I thought he was going to blow his load in his pants right then, but he managed to maintain it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds