• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Expensive Addiction

An Expensive Addiction

12

I don't consider myself gay. I am a bisexual who happens to love tranny cock, and only tranny cock. Other than that, I have a girlfriend and am more than happy fucking girls. The whole tranny thing started in college, and to be honest I don't really remember how or why...I just started watching tranny porn and thinking it was hot. I was a pothead and drank a lot in college, but made somewhat decent grades and had a very active social life (I also played sports). Since middle school I don't think that I have gone longer than a couple of months without having a girlfriend...I don't know why, but I must be "boyfriend material" or something, because the second I break up with a girl it seems like I already have another girlfriend. I've fucked a lot of girls, and I have no shame in saying that I have bagged quite a few 10's. Girls are great for sex, and the crazy ones are the best, but there is always just too much drama surrounding the moments when you're not fucking them. Maybe that's how I ended up in this situation.

After college I traveled around working different jobs for about two years before I found something that I liked. The job paid well, had minimal responsibilities, and I got to do a lot of traveling too. Since I was still young driving long distances didn't bother me, I was educated and personable, handsome, and well mannered, I was perfect for this job. Since I was usually working just a couple hours away from my home town most days of the week, I moved back in with my parents. This was a great deal for me because my company paid for my hotel rooms while I was out of town, and I was only home on weekends. Most of the time I was out with friends anyways. After a couple of months my parents got tired of me going out with friends the second I got back to town and coming home late, and drunk. They didn't kick me out, but it was clear that I needed to get my own place. Not a problem! I had plenty of income to cover the expense of having an apartment, even though I only spent about 8 days there a month. During this time I had been dating a girl who I knew from high school, but she lived a couple of hours away in another city. I went to visit her one or two weekends a month and she came to visit me (usually staying at her parents house) every couple of weeks too.

Once I had my own place in town, I started to get a lot crazier on weekends that I wasn't with my girlfriend. My buddies would come over and we often smoked weed and drank until the sun came up, playing video games, watching movies, listening to music, or going out to bars until last call. I usually jack off twice a day, but when I get drunk I get so horny that I can jack off two or three times more while I browse through the porn sites, tumblr blogs, and escort ads on the internet. Once when I was in New Orleans with a friend he introduced me to escort ads, and I have been hooked ever since then. I only met an escort once though, and while the sex was great, I never needed to pay for sex with a girl so I felt kind of cheated (not to mention guilty for cheating). Then I discovered tranny escort ads. For a couple of months when I would jack off, I would have tranny porn on half of my computer screen and tranny escort ads on the other half. The fantasies of being with a hot woman that had a big cock gave me the biggest self induced orgasms of my life! I was hooked. Of course, I knew that most of these tranny escort ads were probably fake. You could tell from most of the pictures that they were ripped off of some teen porn site, but it didn't bother me.

Then I found this one tranny who posted ads a couple of times a week, and I was infatuated with her. She had tattoos all over her body, was medium height, very thin, nice legs, decent tits, long black hair, and this dimple on her chin that...mesmerized me. I could tell over a couple of months that she was real because of the new pictures she would post, and they all looked real like she had taken them herself instead of been photographed on a porn set. This tranny's name was English. Her ads always said how good she was with first timers and that she really liked to kiss. I consider myself a very good kisser, and was totally inexperienced with trannys, so I was drawn to both of those qualities. For a long time she had a series of pictures on her ads of her wearing very high platform heels and a sexy one piece black lace lingerie teddy that was revealing enough you could barely tell she had a bulge in the crotch area. Those pictures and one of her wearing a turquoise blue corset really got me hooked on this girl. I found myself scanning for her ads daily while I was jacking off, always hoping she would have a new picture for me to drool over. After 9 months of looking at her ads every night, and seeing all of the other tranny ads in my city come and go, I decided to call her. But I didn't. A buddy of mine called me first and said to meet him at the bar, so I went out and got drunk and put off my fantasy followthrough for another day.

Turns out it was the next day. I woke up hungover and horny as hell, not remembering how I had gotten home or where I had even been for the last couple of hours the night before. I just hoped that my car was parked outside, because I have parked it while drunk a couple of times and lost it for a day or two before I finally remembered where it was. Luckily, my car was at my apartment and I wasn't in jail for drunk driving. It was about 9 AM, and that thought from the night before was catching up with me. Without any liquid courage, and thinking I could always back out if I wanted to, I pulled up English's ad and drafted a text to her. I sat there in my desk chair for a good 5 to 10 minutes debating whether I should send it or not. Finally I figured, "what the hell" and clicked send. The text said something along the lines of "Good morning English! My name is Joe and I would love to meet you sometime soon." Since I have much more experience with these kinds of things now, I am surprised that she actually responded to me at all, but her response didn't come immediately. Or within 5 minutes. Or 10. Or 20. Thinking I had struck out, I jacked off while looking at her sexy pictures on her escort ad. The orgasm brought back my hangover headache, so I went into the bathroom to get some more Advil, then to the kitchen to get another bottle of water from the fridge.

When I got back to the office, I threw away the kleenex I had used to wipe up my cum with, and closed the "incognito" browser window with English's ad on it. I figured it would be a few hours at least until my friends woke up, since most of them didn't have steady jobs yet they were able to sleep in much later than I could, but I debated going back to bed until my hangover subsided. Then I picked up my phone and saw that I had a text message from English. My heart started racing, and I can vividly remember the sensation I got as I opened the text, my face got very hot, I felt slightly dizzy, and there was a tingling sensation in my cock. The text read, "Hey Joe, sounds good! When would you like to meet me?" This was the moment that I could have backed out and just not replied to her, but that might ruin things if I ever decided to go through with it and try to meet her again.

My hangover was still there, and my cock was stirring up for another round, so I figured "what the hell" and replied. "Would love to meet you now if you're available." I was thinking sooner would be better, before I had the chance to jack off again and back out. The seconds ticked by like hours as I sat there looking at my phone, hoping she would reply.

My phone started ringing. It wasn't English though, it was one of my buddies who I had been out with last night. Disappointed, I answered and tried to sound like I was still in bed, "Hey man, what's up?"

He barely let me finish before yelling into the phone "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!"

I honestly didn't remember much either, so I told him the truth, "I have no idea man, call Dan and ask him if he remembers anything...I'm hungover as shit, trying to get my hangover headache to go away so I can fall back asleep." That would buy me some time if I was actually going to meet up with English. My buddy seemed satisfied with my answer and told me to call him later when I was back in the land of the living. My acting job of sounding like I was in bed must have worked. I hung up the call, and opened my text messages.

She replied! A slightly less light headed sensation occurred, similar to the first one, as I opened her text. "You can come to my place, I don't have my car right now."

I was honestly hoping that she would come to my place, because I hate driving with a hangover, but I once again said "what the hell" and sent her a message saying I needed to take a quick shower and could head her way.

When I got out of the shower I checked my phone and had another text from English that said, "great, I need a shower too."

With my wet fingers I typed out my reply, "Ok, let me know when you're ready," and went to go get dressed, deliberately leaving my phone in the bathroom so that I wasn't checking it every 10 seconds to see if she had sent another text. As I was buckling my belt, I had the thought that it would really suck if I had just showered and gotten dressed for nothing if she backed out on me. Once I was finished getting dressed, I made myself calmly walk back into the bathroom to check my phone.

She had replied! "Ready now, what do you want to do?" This stumped me, honestly. I had no idea what I actually wanted to do with her once I got there. Since I was straight, I thought it would be hot to fuck a tranny in the ass, but did I really want to do that the first time we met? I certainly was not going to get fucked.

Not sure of myself, I replied, "get some oral and maybe fuck you baby." Then I waited.

My phone buzzed when she texted me back, "Ok, the donation is 150. I live by the airport, call me when you're on the way." Cha-ching! At this point I knew that I was going to meet her, and my cock got hard immediately. I grabbed my wallet and keys, then headed out the door to the ATM. Once I had gotten $200 in cash, I started driving towards the airport area while I let my thumb hover over the call button on my phone.

Once I pressed the call button, I got nervous. My confidence was zero as the phone rang the first time, and then my confidence took a further plunge during the second ring. I heard her pick up the call, and after a short pause I heard her feminine but deep almost husky voice say, "Hello Joe, are you on your way?"

I hesitated before I said, "Yes baby, I'm headed towards the airport now."

I felt like her voice was somewhat hushed, "Ok, I live near the intersection of Blair and Sullivan streets, do you know where that is?" I did, and I told her that I was about 15 minutes away from there. She told me to call her back when I got close to the intersection and then hung up. I turned on some rap music, moreso because it was what was playing when I turned on the radio than actually wanting to listen to rap, and cranked up the volume. Maybe it would help distract me from what I was about to do, because I could feel my legs getting weaker as I drove. Once I got close to the intersection I called English again, and as I pulled up to the intersection the phone was still ringing. Then her voicemail picked up. I wasn't going to leave her a message, and was pretty bummed that she hadn't answered, but decided to pull into a gas station parking lot for a few minutes to see if she would call me back. Right as I pulled into a parking space my phone started ringing.

In a hushed voice again she said, "Ok, go north on Sullivan street until you get to Brayswood St and take a left." I pulled out onto Sullivan and headed north. Maybe having a sense of direction would be the best thing about this girl who wasn't such a girl! We stayed on the phone as she guided me turn by turn to her apartment complex and told me to park in the visitors section. Once I had parked and gotten out of the truck, she gave me the apartment number and told me to knock quietly. I was getting extremely nervous by this point, thinking that maybe I was about to get robbed or maybe even arrested. I looked around for building 6 but didn't see it anywhere. I saw building 5 and figured that 6 had to be close so I walked that direction. Once I passed building 5, I saw building 6 and tried to act casual as I walked across the parking lot towards it. Up the stairs and to the door of apartment 6D, where I stood for a minute while I hastily checked my phone one more time to make sure she hadn't texted to call it off or something. My heart was racing a million beats per second as I lightly knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door, and then heard the locks being turned before the door opened slowly.

The apartment was dark, and English was standing mostly behind the door when she said "come on in Joe." Again, her voice was hushed, and as I walked through the door she gently closed it and locked it again. I stood there looking at her in the dim light and she put her finger up to her lips and said "shhhh, my roommate is asleep on the couch," and then took my hand and lead me down the hall past the kitchen and into the living room. I could see her roommate on the couch, but couldn't tell if she was actually asleep or not before English lead me into her bedroom and closed the door. The bedroom was better lit than the rest of the apartment because of the light coming through the curtains on her window, so I could see that English was every bit the girl I had been fantasizing about for months while I jacked off. My cock started getting hard again, and I felt slightly less nervous. As she approached me she said "so Joe, what do you want to do with me?" Before I could reply she had closed the gap and was kissing me while she pressed her thin body up against mine. Our tongues played for a minute while I savored the kiss, and then she pulled her luscious lips off of mine and looked me in the eyes. "Why don't we get more comfortable?" She started taking off her sweat pants, and I removed my shirt, shoes, jeans, and socks. We both still had on our underwear, and she still had on her tight fitting shirt as she gently guided me over to her bed.

I sat down and then laid back as she softly pushed me back, then told me to move up to the center of the bed. As I lifted my hips to scooch towards the center, she deftly grabbed my boxers and whipped them down to my ankles before I even knew what was going on. My cock was at full attention by this point, and she wasted no time looking me in the eyes as she descended her full lips down onto my cock head. I absolutely love getting head, and when a girl looks me in the eye while she's sucking my dick it makes things even better. English was a pro at maintaining eye contact. She put one hand at the base of my shaft and the other cupped my balls as she worked her lips and tongue all over the head of my cock. Then she started taking my cock deeper into her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down while she stroked my shaft and massaged my balls. I told her how much I loved what she was doing, and she subtly nodded her head while she made a "mmmmhhhh hhhhuuummmmpppphhhh" sound with her mouth full of my cock.

I remember thinking, "this girl really knows how to suck cock! Probably because she has one..." The blowjob went on for another minute or two slow and gentle, then she started taking my cock deeper and I could feel her throat starting to hit the head. My dick isn't huge, but it is longer than what I think is average, and very thick, especially the head. Most girls have trouble taking me deep in their mouths, and I've only met one girl that could take me into her throat.

English had no problem pushing my cock past her mouth and into her throat, which felt absofuckinglutely amazing. So tight! I loved that she was gagging some, because it felt great on my dick and she never let up the sucking or pulled me out of her mouth to catch her breath. After about 5 or 10 minutes of her taking me into her throat, gagging, pulling back a little, and then pushing me into her throat again, she started to move herself perpendicular to me on the bed. I knew that she wanted to go to the next step, so I gently pushed her head off my cock and let her get comfortable next to me. We kissed deeply again, and I think I could taste some of my precum on her tongue while she slowly jerked on my cock with one of her hands. Then came the moment of truth, I reached down between her legs and felt her cock through the panties she was still wearing. I trembled a bit, and she handled it like a pro, squeezing at the base of my cock for just a second to keep me focused. I gently rubbed her cock and felt it starting to grow, so I slowly hooked a finger under the edge of her panties and started pulling them down. Her cock sprang out of those panties half hard, and I have to say, it looked pretty awesome! This girl was only half hard and her cock was already almost as big as mine, and uncut too. Once I got her panties off I wrapped my hand around her shaft and began to slowly jerk her cock in my hand. It felt so hot, literally hot, in my hand, and I wondered if my stroking felt as good as the stroking she was giving me at the moment.

She ever so gingerly worked her free hand up to my hair and began running her fingers through it, then began applying slight pressure to the top of my head indicating she wanted me to go down on her. I still wasn't sure about it, but figured I would have good access to her ass once I got down there, and I really enjoyed rimming a girls ass. I slowly moved myself down between her legs until I was face to face with her big cock, and once again figured "what the hell" as I began to lick the head. With my left hand I gently pulled down her foreskin, and I began massaging her balls with my right hand. I know that it feels good, because that's what I like too. She moaned and leaned back while she ran her fingers through my hair again. I played with her cock head for a minute or two, tonguing it, barely putting my lips around it, and slowly jerking her shaft with my left hand, until she put pressure on the back of my head and pulled me down onto her cock. She was in my mouth before I knew it, and I again thought of how hot her cock felt. This wasn't the gross experience I always thought sucking a cock would be, and I was actually kind of enjoying it. She began to pull on my hair to move my head up and down on her cock while I continued jerking her shaft and massaging her balls. I kept that up until she began to thrust her hips up into my mouth on my downstrokes, and her cock started pushing against the back of my throat.

The pressure on the back of my head increased each time I bobbed down on her cock, and soon I started trying to suppress my gag reflex when her cock would hit theback of my throat. Then I pushed down hard, and I felt her cock head slip into my throat for a brief second before I gagged and had to pull back. I looked up and could see her smiling at me as she said, "You're doing good Joe, now just take me deep again..." and pulled my hair while she thrust her cock into my throat. After a few deep thrusts I began to control my gag reflex, and started pulling her deeper into my throat each time. Who would have thought that I was a natural cocksucker?! The pace of her thrusts increased steadily until she was basically fucking my face and throat with her giant uncut tranny cock, and I started to worry about what was coming next. She must have felt or anticipated my panic, because she softly said, "Joe, swallow my cum..." and before I knew it, her cock was spurting hot, salty, thick jizz into my mouth! I had no choice but to start swallowing because my mouth was full almost immediately, and she had grabbed the back of my head and my hair with both of her hands while she orgasmed. She pushed her hips up as I tried to pull away, and I just kept swallowing her hot tranny cum. I think it took a good 8 to 10 swallows before I had it all down and she released my head enough that I could get her cock out of my mouth. While she was panting she said, "damn, that was good, I hadn't cum in days! I bet that was a big load." Yes, it was. I told her that it was the first time I had sucked cock or swallowed cum and she giggled with a big grin on her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Expensive Addiction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds