• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 01

Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 01

12

This story started many years ago, in the early 1990's, when I was in my last year at school. I was a pretty good student and also played a sport at a representative level. I was neither a jock nor a nerd, just an average guy. I had had a few girlfriends, but nothing serious, and at this stage still hadn't lost my virginity.

When the hormones had started to kick in a few years earlier, I developed a fetish which this experience enhanced and encouraged me to continue to this day. I have a panty fetish. I love women's panties, but I also love all women's lingerie and I especially love women's swimwear. I have tried to rationalise my intense urges for panties and swimwear, and I think it has to do with the smooth feel of the fabric and the fact that panties, lingerie and swimwear are all so close to the women's bodies. I like masturbating with them, but I also like wearing panties and bikini bottoms under my regular clothes. As always I started with my mother's panties, experimenting at home when no one was there. I was also lucky to have a relatively young couple living next door and she had some really sexy underwear. I used to admire these hanging on her clothes line, as I never had the courage to 'borrow' some for my pleasure.

Anyway, this experience began at a family reunion about half way through my final year at school. I had just turned 18 and my family (Mum, Dad, my younger brother and myself) was staying with my aunt and uncle who lived about 3 hours' drive from our home. It was a large gathering at their house, with family joining together from all over the country. I enjoyed catching up with other family members, and I always loved visiting with my aunt and uncle. They had a very large house, heated swimming pool and beautifully landscaped grounds around the house. My Uncle, my mother's brother, was a lawyer, who worked for a large firm and was very successful. Their two kids were younger than my brother and I, but were good kids. Then there was the best part of any visit; my aunt.

Aunt Jane had always attracted my attention. She was about 40 at the time, about 5'5" tall, shoulder length dark hair, brown eyes, beautiful olive skin, small but firm breasts, great ass and the absolute best legs I had ever seen. They are so shapely and always looked smooth and silky. Her skin almost glistened. Simply stunning. I remembered watching her apply sun lotion on her legs by the pool on a previous visit. I was in the water just watching her rub the lotion into her skin. I was mesmerised. I couldn't get out of the pool for quite a while afterwards otherwise everyone would have seen my 'appreciation' for what she was doing. Best of all Aunt Jane always seemed pleased to see me. She always spoke to me, not as a kid, but as an adult, showed an interest in what I was doing and we got along very well.

We had a great weekend, catching up with lots of other family members and I had plenty of time talking with Aunt Jane, and generally having a good look at her. I found myself many times throughout the weekend just looking across the room, drinking in my Aunt's beauty. I tried not to make it obvious, but I'm sure Jane caught me looking a few times. In the back of my mind was the thought that I could possibly have the chance to 'enjoy myself' with a pair of Aunt Jane's panties, but the gathering went late into Saturday night, so I didn't really have a chance to get away and do some exploring.

Sunday started late and after brunch a game of football started. A great time was had by all, but I was a little disappointed in my own mind that I hadn't had my own fun. Before I realised it, it was time to go. After saying goodbyes to some of the family, I went upstairs to grab my bag and use the bathroom.

I was washing up in the bathroom, when I noticed the clothes hamper in the corner. I couldn't help myself. This was my one chance and I just had to have a look. Opening the lid I noticed Aunt Jane's dress that she had worn yesterday. Right beside the dress I had hit the jackpot. There were her panties. White, silky smooth panties. My hands started shaking as I went to pick them up. I held them up. They were hi cut bikini style panties (as was popular back then), silky nylon material, with a lace v-shaped section at the front. Beautiful. I could not put them down. These were my Aunt's panties that had been on her pussy.

I was about to bring them up to my face and take a sniff of her fragrance, when I heard someone coming up the stairs. Panic set in very quickly. I don't know why but I stuffed the panties into my pocket, closed the hamper lid and raced out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and turned around, almost knocked over Aunt Jane in my haste. I apologised profusely and she laughed, "I was just coming up to see if you were ready. They are all waiting for you downstairs."

I made my excuses, long trip home and the like. She thanked me for coming, gave me a big hug and said any time I was down that way, I was always welcome. I thanked her for having me and headed downstairs.

The car trip home seemed to go forever. I hadn't intended to take Jane's panties, but I still had them with me. I had my hand in my pocket every now and then, feeling the silkiness of the panties. This kept me a little excited, and helped to ease my guilt in taking them from my Aunt's house. It was late when we arrived home, and Mum and Dad insisted we head to bed as my brother and I had to go to school the following day. That was fine with me.

Once in the sanctuary of my room I pulled out the panties. I studied them carefully and felt how smooth and silky they were. The lace trim was very pretty. I then turned them inside out. I could see the slight staining on the lining where Jane's pussy had been. I could also just smell her fragrance. I pulled my pants down, releasing my rapidly hardening cock and started stroking. I held the panties to my nose and took my first sniff. The musky aroma took me over, the smell filling my senses. My aunt's smell was amazing, my first pussy experience. I fell back onto my bed, stroking my cock like mad. I took the panties and wrapped them around my cock, feeling the smooth fabric wrapped around my cock. In no time at all I came in bucket loads. It was the biggest cum I had ever, shooting rope after rope of cum. I was spent. I fell asleep on top of the covers, still holding the panties.

Over the next few months the panties became my constant wanking companion. I liked them so much I actually wore them a few times to enjoy the feeling of the smooth material on my skin, and having my cock so close to where my Aunt's pussy had been. When wearing them I was in a state of semi-arousal, sliding in the panties under my clothes. Visions of my Aunt wearing the panties filled my masturbatory thoughts.

I enjoyed them for quite a while, but time marches on. Final exams, sporting commitments, part time work, second hand cars and end of school parties meant that my favourite piece of clothing was tucked away safely and enjoyed less frequently. I was successful in getting into the University I wanted and now that summer had arrived I also had a hectic season of sport. Life was looking good for me.

My brother was also playing sport and was selected for the local area's representative side for the week long state championship. Dad was assisting the side as manager, and he and Mum were travelling with the side to the championships. The titles were being held in my Aunt and Uncle's town. Mum asked me if I wanted come down for any of the championships.

Juggling work, I could drive down myself and meet them from Monday to Wednesday. A few days later, Mum told me that there wasn't room for me to stay with the team at the hotel, but I could stay with my Uncle and Aunt. Talk about a win-win situation. My first solo road trip and I was staying with my favourite aunt. The panties came back out again and were well used until the trip arrived.

It was a very warm summer's morning when I set off. My old car went like a charm and got me safely down to my Aunt and Uncles. The only downside was that the car had no air con and I was a bit sweaty when I arrived. Pulling up in the driveway, I saw that my aunt's car was there, but as I expected, my uncle was not there.

I took my bag from the car and headed to the front door. I was about to ring the bell when the front door opened. There was Aunt Jane, looking beautiful in a light floral printed summer dress, showing off her beautifully tanned arms and chest. It reached just past her knees, showing off her shapely, smooth tanned legs. Her smile beamed as she greeted me and let me in. She gave me a big hug, and I hugged back, feeling her in my arms, her delicate perfume catching my attention. I didn't hold on for too long as part of me was starting to stir, and that would not have been a good way to start my visit.

Jane got me to leave my bag in the hallway and head into the kitchen for some lunch. We sat there chatting away over lunch, with Jane wanting to know about everything that was happening with me. We talked about my impending move to University, my sport, work and everything. My cousins were not there and I enquired where they were, and found they were away at their Grandparents for the week. We laughed and chatted for a while, when Jane asked if I had a girlfriend. She shuffled in her seat, crossing her legs, and her dress rode up showing off some more of her silky smooth tanned legs.

"No Aunt Jane not yet. I've had a couple of girlfriends, but nothing really serious. In fact I have been pretty busy."

"That's a shame," she said with a smile, "a good looking guy like you should have a girlfriend."

"I imagine that I will find a girl. Might happen when I'm at Uni." Jane just smiled.

By this stage lunch was finished and I helped Jane clear the table.

"You look a little hot and bothered." Jane said. I was and not just from the car trip. "Why don't you go upstairs, unpack in the guest room and take a shower."

"That would be great. Thanks Aunt Jane."

I went upstairs to the guest room and unpacked. I took the towel from my bed and headed for the shower. Looking in the bathroom, I noticed the clothes hamper in the corner. My mind raced back to my last visit and I had to take a peak. Looking inside I realised it was empty, much to my disappointment. My guilty feelings I had bottled up started to return, but then I thought that Jane hadn't mentioned anything about her panties being missing. I smiled to myself thinking how clever I was to have gotten away with it. The shower was good and when I finished I went to my room and closed the door to get changed.

I had only been in my room for a minute when there was a knock on the door.

"Dan, when you are finished in there can you please come to my room to see me." Jane said from outside the door.

My heart raced and sank at the same time. What did she want? Was it about the panties I took? Why into her room? Was I in trouble? If I was why did she want me to stay? My mind was racing. My guilt was playing on my mind. My palms were starting to be clammy. I dressed and went over to her room.

Her door was open but I couldn't see all the way in the room. I knocked "Aunt Jane you wanted to see me."

"Yes Dan come on in." she said. Her voice was serious, but didn't seem angry.

I went into the room, and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. Strangely she wasn't wearing her dress from before; she was wearing a long dark burgundy satin robe and slippers.

"Sit down here next to me Dan." she directed. I did, not sure at all as to what was going on.

"Now Dan, we have always gotten along well haven't we?"

"Yes we have Aunt Jane."

"And we always talk freely and honestly with each other don't we?"

"Yes that's right Aunt Jane."

"Good. Now, last time you were here something of mine went missing. It wasn't very expensive, but I did like them."

"What went missing Aunt Jane?" I asked looking as honest as I could.

"It was a pair of my panties. They were white silky ones, just like these." She reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a pair of white panties similar to the ones I had.

"Now Dan, look me in the eye. I won't be mad, but I want to know, did you take my panties?"

Looking into her eyes, I could see that she wouldn't be mad. Jane had a look of empathy and compassion on her face. The guilt I felt was welling up inside. I went to speak, but no words came out.

Finally, I looked down away from her gaze "Yes Aunt Jane I did take them."

She put the panties in her lap and reached across and held my hand. She could see that I was upset at what I had done.

"I'm sorry Aunt Jane. I don't know why I did it. I just saw them in the hamper and was looking at them. I heard you come up the stairs and I just put them in my pocket and ran out of the bathroom." I blurted out.

"You nearly knocked me over." She said with a smile, gently squeezing my hand, her voice soft and soothing. "I wondered why you were in a hurry."

I looked up at her. "I'm sorry Aunt Jane."

We just sat there for a second, looking at each other. Jane had a calm reassuring smile on her face, and with her gently holding my hand I began to regain my composure.

Jane broke the silence. "Thank you for admitting that to me. I can see that you are sorry for what you did. Can I ask you some questions?"

"Yes Aunt Jane."

"What is it that you liked about my panties? You must have liked them to take them with you."

Total honesty flowed through me. I could see that I could trust Jane and she wanted to talk with me.

"Well firstly, they looked really sexy. When I picked them up I really liked the feel of the material, all smooth and silky. They felt great. Also the fact that they had been so close to you was another reason." I replied.

"Did you do anything with them when you took them home? You did take them home didn't you?"

"Yes I did. I ummm 'played with myself' with them. I loved the feel of the panties when I used them." I was still careful to be polite and not use vulgar terms.

"If you liked the feel of them, did you try them on?"

"Yes I did. I wore them a few times under my clothes. They felt great." Jane smiled at me when I said this.

"So do you just like panties, or do you like other women's clothes?"

"Umm, mainly just panties. I like the look and feel of other lingerie, but wouldn't want to wear them. I also like swimwear. I like to wear Bikini bottoms and I love the feel of one piece swimmers fabric." I had never told this to anyone before and it felt great to discuss my fetish with someone I trusted and really liked.

"What made you want to take 'my' panties then?" she asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

I was feeling totally relaxed by now, so I told her. "I have always thought that you are attractive. Not just stunningly beautiful, but you also talked to me as an adult and took an interest in what I was doing. You have always been very friendly to me and I always look forward to seeing you"

Jane was smiling. "Thanks Dan, you have always been my favourite nephew. When do you think you started to have feelings for me?"

"As long as I can remember." I laughed. "The first time I can really remember is when we came and stayed down here a few years back. You were out by the pool and were putting sun lotion on your legs. I was fascinated watching you do that. You looked stunning in your pink one piece swimmers, legs glistening with the sun lotion on them. I couldn't get out of the pool for a while after that." I laughed.

"I'm flattered." Jane said with a laugh. "I know you haven't had many girlfriends, but have you ever seen any of them, or any woman for that matter wearing sexy lingerie?"

"No," I laughed, a bit more self-consciously, "only pictures."

She smiled at me again. "Well then you wouldn't have seen a girl naked then either huh?"

Again I laughed. "No Aunt Jane. Only pictures."

"Well Dan, thank you for being so honest with me. I'm glad you told me this and we won't have any more 'secrets' between us again will we?"

"No Aunt Jane."

Jane expression changed. She smiled at me, with a little glint in her eyes. "That's good. Now tell me Dan, would you like to play a little game with your Aunt Jane?"

Unsure what was going to happen I said a bit sheepishly "Ok."

"Seeing you like me, and like my panties so much, would you like to see how I look in some fancy lingerie?"

"Oh yes Aunt Jane" I replied enthusiastically.

"Good. And seeing you like panties so much, I'd like to see you wearing some panties." She said handing me the white panties she had in her lap. "So go and put these on under your clothes and come back in here."

"Really Aunt Jane? You want to see me in your panties?"

"Yes Dan, I want to see what they look like on you. It will be fun."

"Ok Aunt Jane." I said taking the panties. I got up and walked out of the room.

I started to get excited at the thought of what Jane had in mind. I raced to my room, dropped my shorts and underwear and put on the silky smooth white panties. They felt so light and slippery on me. I pulled my shorts back on and headed back to Aunt Jane's room.

Going back into Jane's room, I noticed that she was still sitting on the bed, but she had changed out of her slippers into some black stiletto's and looked like she had black stockings on.

Before I could sit back down on the bed, Jane said "Just stand there in front of me. Have you got 'my' panties on?"

"Yes I have."

"Do they feel good on you Dan?"

"Yes they feel lovely Aunt Jane."

"Good. Now take your shirt off for me. I want to see how you've grown up over the years."

I lifted the t-shirt over my head. I am not overly muscly, but I was relatively fit thanks to all my sport.

"Mmmm you have grown up nicely. Your shoulders are nice and broad. Now take those shorts off, let me see how my panties look on you."

I bent forward and dropped my shorts. Stepping out of the shorts I looked towards Jane. I could see her looking at me in the panties, with a nice smile on her face. Not a smile of derision, but of contemplation and pleasure.

"You must like wearing my panties. You fill them out quite nicely." she said with slightly seductive tone. "Turn around and let me see the back." I slowly turned around.

"You do have a nice back. Your bum doesn't quite fill them like mine does." she said as she ran her warm hand down my back over my bum. "Does that feel good?" she asked as she continued to caress and squeeze my backside.

"Oh yes Aunt Jane". She slid her hand around to my hip and turned me around. As I turned Jane slid her hand around the panties to the front, till it slid gently onto my ever hardening cock.

She slid her hand lightly up and down the front of my panties. I gave a little groan of pleasure as my aunt was feeling my cock. With a purr in her voice she said "You do like wearing your Aunts panties. And you feel wonderful in them." She slowly stopped caressing me and stood up.

"I think I should show you how a real woman looks in her panties."

Jane stood facing me, about a step away from me. She was looking directly into my eyes as she undid the sash on the robe, with a sexy little smile on her face. As the sash untied, Jane turned around so that her back was facing me. She playfully looked over her shoulder, watching my reaction, as she slid the robe down showing her right shoulder, then her left shoulder. Her tanned back looked great, with the black straps of her bra coming into view.

Jane turned towards me again, holding the robe closed with one hand over her breasts. She smiled a big smile and then let go of the robe, putting her arms back so the robe fell to the floor. "Well, what do you think? Do you like my sexy lingerie?"

Jane looked stunning. She was wearing a black with red lace half cup bra, just holding her breasts in place. Looking down her body, she also had on a wider suspender belt, almost a small corset, matching the bra, and panties, also in the same black and red lace combination. Black stockings and stilettos completed the ensemble.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds