• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Office Cock Tease Finally Gets It

Office Cock Tease Finally Gets It

She had been teasing him for weeks.

Subtle, at first - brushing by just a little too closely, a slightly inappropriate comment in passing conversation, but soon it became more overt - asking for shoulder massages, squeezing past him as he sat at the lunch table so her ample breasts rubbed against the back of his neck, leaning over to show just a little too much cleavage, and openly talking about how he might like to fuck her.

But still, she refused to make the first move.

Daily, his sexual frustration grew as she paraded herself in front of him in tight skirts and low cut tops. Every time he saw her his cock hardened in his pants, and all she would do was knowingly smile and then tease him some more. The more she teased, the more he knew that he wanted, needed to put his cock inside deep inside her... and yet every time he thought they were about to go a little bit further she would pull back and leave him horny at his desk.

One day, he was in her office, both joking and flirting as usual. She made a teasing allusion to how she might like to suck his cock... and suddenly he couldn't take it any more.

He walked towards the door as if to leave, but instead silently shut the door and turned the lock.

She had turned back to her computer, assuming that he was leaving. He walked up behind her and slipped his hands onto her shoulders.

"Ooh yes, can you give me a massage?" she said, as she often did. His strong hands began kneading her shoulders, his cock growing harder by the minute as he glimpsed the slope of her big breasts down her shirt. He massaged her shoulders while subtly thrusting his hips against the back of her chair.

Slowly, he began to move his hands down her shoulders towards her breasts. She was making soft moaning sounds. Encouraged, he slipped his hand between her firm breasts.

"Hey, stop that!" she said, spinning around in mock anger. "That's inappropriate!"

She was obviously being a tease as usual, but he this time didn't care any more. Enough was enough.

He pulled her to her feet, and pressed her body up against the wall. He started to kiss her on the lips, running his hands through her curly golden hair. She tried to struggle but he was too strong for her, and her moans of protest only made him harder. She soon began to respond to him, letting his tongue into her warm wet mouth.

His hands went to knead her firm tits, and he began to unbutton her blouse. She had a lacy black bra on underneath, which he pulled down roughly to allow her big tits to bounce free. He arched her backwards and lowered his mouth to her nipples, and began to suck on them hungrily.Moaning, she made a feeble attempt to push him away but to no avail. His tongue flicked and licked her hard, wet left nipple while he roughly squeezed her other breast in his hand.

He slipped her shirt off, unhooked her bra and threw it aside, leaving her topless. She was petite and toned, with lewdly large tits for her frame, full and rounded with only a hint of sag for an older woman of 30. In turn, he unzipped his pants and pulled free his big, hard cock - what a relief it was to finally let it out!

She knew what he wanted - after all, they had talked about it enough times. Obligingly she sank to her knees and said softly, "Go on then, fuck my mouth."

He needed no further invitation. Her wet mouth gaping, he grasped her by her golden curls and slowly thrust his cock into her mouth, her warm lips sealing around the head of his cock. He began to push it further, deeper into her throat, as she struggled not to gag. Rhythmically he shoved his cock further and further into her throat with each thrust, pushing her head down onto his cock until her lips touched the base of his cock and his balls bounced heavily against her chin. She gurgled as his big cock choked her, but obediently swallowed every inch of what he gave her, while his hands fondled her big tits.

"Now I want to fuck your tits," he said as he pulled his cock out her mouth, glistening wetly with her saliva. He sat down on the swivel chair and let her crawl towards him, her tits swaying with every move. On her knees, she was at the perfect height to wrap her big, firm tits around his hard cock. Grasping one in each hand, she pressed her warm titties around him and started to wank his cock up and down with them, craning to lick the head when it protruded through her cleavage. He was in heaven as he thrust in time with her, finally feeling her tits around his cock after so many frustrated nights. "Mmm, yeah you like that?" she purred as he vigorously titty fucked her.

He couldn't resist any longer. Pulling her to her feet by the arm, he spun her around and bent her over so that she was face forward on the desk, her pert little ass in the air. He yanked her skirt up to her waist, revealing black lace panties that were glistening wet with her juices. "No... no, don't..." she moaned helplessly as he pinned her arms behind her, her big tits pressed up against the cold hard desk. He slid her panties down and let them drop to her ankles, and without warning, shoved his entire cock deep inside her.

"Unghhhh!" she moaned as she felt his hard cock enter and completely fill her tight, wet pussy. Her body shuddered with pleasure as he rammed her aggressively and with abandon. He had to put his hand lightly over her mouth to stifle her moans as they got louder and louder the harder he fucked her. She could feel his balls bouncing against her thighs as she took all of him into her, over and over again. She stifled a scream against his hand, as she came, hard. He pulled her body up off the desk, grabbed both her tits in his hands and pounded her even harder until her body quivered in ecstasy. "Oh my god oh my GOD OH MY GOD!" she screamed in pleasure as she came all over his hard cock.

"I want your cum," she pleaded meekly as he continued to ravage her from behind. His cock swelled at the thought of spraying his warm cum all over her face, and as he fucked her she became more insistent. "Nnnghh I NEED your warm cum all over me," she moaned as he pounded her pussy, her tits bouncing to the rhythm of his cock. "Come on, give it to me!" she cried.

He knew that he was about to climax, and pulled his cock out of her wet pussy. Pushing her back down to her knees, he shoved his big cock into her mouth and simply said "Suck." Hungrily, she swallowed his cock, tasting both their juices in her mouth and savouring it. Eager for his cum, she grasped his cock in her hand and started jerking it vigorously as she took his balls in her mouth and sucked them. She could feel him ready to explode, and wanked his cock even harder, moaning encouragingly with her tongue licking wetly at his balls. "Give it to me," she moaned. "I want your cum now, baby."

He couldn't contain himself any longer, and with a loud moan, he spurted his thick, warm cum all over her face. It sprayed all over her eager face, dripping down onto her heaving breasts as she exclaimed triumphantly. "Mmm yeah, that's what I wanted," she said. Face covered in cum, she took his cock into her mouth and coaxed out the remainder of his cum as his cock began to soften.

"Well..." she said. "It was about time you did that."

He couldn't wait until the next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Office Cock Tease Finally Gets It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 641 milliseconds