• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Traning of Cinderella

The Traning of Cinderella

123456

Chapter 1: Cinderella's Awakening

Cinderella awoke to the most magnificent day ever. Her prince charming rescued her from the atrocious and ignominious drudgery that her stepmother and stepsisters imposed on her since the death of her father. After a magnificent ball and a wonderfully passionate night of lovemaking, Cinderella awoke to a magnificent spring morning ready to embrace her wonderful new life.

The Prince walked in. "My darling Cinderella" he exclaimed, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Are you ready?"

"Yes, m'lord" she replied.

"Good, " he replied back. Today is the first day of training to begin your new life as a proper slave to the royal family."

"I aim to serve, master."

"I am glad to hear that. This training will require you to devote your mind, body, and soul to the task."

"I am willing to give my all."

"I am glad to hear that. Because this will take everything you've got. You see, " the prince hesitated before speaking," you will be trained to be the best possible use to the kingdom. I will tell you right now that this will shock you, since you expected a pampered life of carefree frivolity. That is not for you."

Cinderella began to look alarmed.

"You see my dear, " the prince said, "You must first prove your worthiness. Everyone who serves the kingdom must prove their worth. But while the path may seem difficult and arduous, if you succeed untold riches await."

"What exactly do you mean, m'lord," Cinderella asked meekly and hesitantly.

"Simply put, everyone of any importance in the realm must prove themselves as a slave to the kingdom. They must serve the nobles of the land in their many excellent pursuits."

"I understand, m'lord. How shall I dress?"

"Simply. You will dress simply. Today is the day of your inspection. If you are found fit, you will be allowed to stay here and learn your role. If not, you shall be taken far, far away."

"What does the inspection consist of?"

"I am glad you asked. You are an amazing specimen. You have a tight ass and perky tits that shall be well used. And also a fair flowering of a sex that will provide much service and pleasure."

Cinderella gulped. She was not sure what he meant by this.

"Well, you shall serve anyone we see fit, in any manner we so choose. If you obey dutifully, you will be rewarded. If you disobey, you will be punished harshly. Do you understand?"

"I think so, m'lord."

"Good. The ladies in waiting will dress you and prepare you for the inspection."

The ladies in waiting entered the room. They were a little older than Cinderella. They looked her up and down. The first one said "Well, ain't she a sight for sore eyes."

"Aye, dearie" replied the second one, "She will surely fetch a lot of attention."

The third one, older and a bit heavier than the others said, "Well let's get on with it already. We shan't have but a few minutes before the inspection takes place."

"Aye Aye" said the first.

They quickly proceeded to bring out a collar, a belt with cuffs to restrain the wrists, and a pair of leg restraints.

"Are these to be all I wear, " Cinderella asked plaintively.

"Ain't she a card, " the lead one said. " She has a lot to learn."

"Girlie." said the second, "You don't realize what has happened. You have been made a slave. The nobles will use you however they see fit. Mind you do well not to disobey. There are grave consequences for disobeying."

"Yes, ma'am" Cinderella replied.

"These are the only things you'll need." The first replied. They fitted the collar with a lock and key and a ring for a leash around her neck. They wrapped the belt and locked her wrists in the cuffs on the side. Then they put the shackles around her legs. They shone bright as silver.

Cinderella gasped. She now realized that her movement would be restricted, possibly for a long time. She gasped for air, and nearly collapsed.

"There there, dearie, " the second one said, " It ain't so bad. Just do as your told and you'll be just fine. "

Cinderella was not prepared for this. Then the most shocking part came. The first girl put a black ball gag in her mouth that stripped her of speech and left her with only the ability to make struggling noises.

The head girl attached a leash to the collar and started dragging Cinderella. "Now, now. Come along. It only chokes if you struggle."

They led her by the leash to a large chamber. Cinderella could already see a large crowd of gaily dressed nobles gathering and seating themselves. She found her movement to be difficult, and following the leash took a lot of work. She almost burst into tears, but she tried to control herself. She wanted to seem like the noblewoman she now was supposed to be, not the common girl she had been but a day ago.

They led her to a line-up with many other fair looking youths, both male and female. They were similarly chained and gagged. While she was almost ready to cry, she also felt a strange, burning desire well up in her loins. She didn't like this, but she wanted to be abused, used, penetrated even. This was a strange feeling. She didn't know what to think.

Finally, the Prince walked up and started to address the assembled crowd. "Ladies and gentleman" he boomed out over the assembly, "This is the new group of slaves assembled for your pleasure and amusement. Look them over well."

Some of the gathered slaves squirmed, while others started to blush at their arousal. This was especially so for the males in the group, for their manhood began to awaken and become most erect and unseemly.

"Look over them well, my lord and ladies, " the Prince intoned, "For they will serve you well, either as the slaves they are or as pets or beasts of burden if they disobey or become difficult."

The slaves looked around as best they could, but it was difficult with the heavy silver collars on their necks.

The Prince then looked at the slaves. "Slaves, you must prove yourself worthy. You will serve whatever...needs these nobles have for you. If you succeed, you will be nobles yourselves one day. If not, far worse fates await you. I hope for your sakes that you choose wisely."

Cinderella didn't know what to think. She thought this would be as simple as being waited on hand and foot. Now things had changed into something entirely different. She would provide service in ways she never thought possible. She briefly wished that she was back laboring on her stepmother's estate, but the tingling in her loins and the moistness thereof led her to believe that this could fulfill her more than anything else, if she gave it a chance.

"Now, " the Prince said, "You shall be led to the training grounds. Prove yourselves worthy, and you shall be rewarded. Prove yourselves unworthy, and you shall be punished in ways you could never imagine."

And with this, the first phase of Cinderella's training began. Chapter 2: Cinderella's Training Begins

Now a new set of handlers appeared. They were wearing one-piece leather dresses with a skirt that just barely covered their sex. They were quite unusual, since most women did not wear skirts this short or in leather. Their shoulders were bear and the cleavage ample and quite noticeable. They wore long leather boots that went up to the calf.

Now their leader said, " Come along, slaves. We will train you so that you will be ready to serve. If you do well you may become mistresses like us." The several women dressed like her came and grabbed each slave by the leash and began dragging them out the room, into the hallway." We shall go to the dungeon, " she intoned, sending shivers down Cinderella's spine.

They were led through a dark corridor to a dark stone chamber. Some light came through windows with bars on them. On the wall were rings attached to the wall. Cinderella was unsure what they were for. She would soon find out.

She and the other slaves were chained by their leashes to the rings. They could not move from that spot. They were still gagged and unsure of what would happen next.

The head mistress said aloud, "Slaves, you are here to be trained. But you have many natural...lusts that you will want to satisfy. We will allow you to do that, but only as we decide in the manner proscribed. Any attempts to satisfy yourselves any other way will be reprimanded and punished. However, to make it easier for you while you adjust to your new role, we will help you some. Ladies, get the chastity belts."

The other mistresses soon returned with contraptions designed to fit around the waist and nether regions and block any access. They soon began fitting them around the slaves. Cinderella gasped as they put the cold metal device around her. It sealed off her pussy and ass and denied access to anyone who might want to pry. They did this to all the other slaves as well. For the males they had a chastity belt with a protrusion for their largely still bulging manhoods.

"Now," she said, " You must first learn how to be immobile for a long period of time. Therefore, you will be chained here so you may develop some strength and endurance. Then we shall come for you and feed you and allow you to sleep. Then tomorrow you will be more thoroughly trained on how to behave properly."

The mistresses replaced the leg irons with spreader bars. At first this was quite uncomfortable because it spread the legs as wide as they would go. Then they chained each slave to the wall by their arms. There were actually several rings to accommodate a number of positions. "Now, you will be left here."

Cinderella was very uncomfortable at this point. But what was most uncomfortable was that tingling sensation in her nether regions. She was hot and bothered. She would do anything for relief, but it was not forthcoming.

She stood there with the other slaves, the males all along one wall and the females along another, for what seemed like hours. Her legs and arms ached, as well as her loins for release. Finally the mistresses returned.

"You shall now be freed to eat, and then to rest up for tomorrow's activities, " the head mistress said.

Then they were freed from the spreader bars and handcuffs. The ball gags were also removed. The collar was still on, and the mistresses led them by the leashes through another corridor. Here there chastity belts were removed and they were allowed to evacuate their bowels and bladder behind a white screen. Then they were led to a dining hall. A wonderful smelling stew and warm, fresh bread was placed before the slaves on long tables. They sat and ate.

"The first rule of being slaves is that you must never speak until spoken to. If you violate this, you will be punished, " the head mistress said with a gleam in her eye.

Then a male slave began to say something. A mistress ran over and immediately gagged him. "Ten lashes!" the head mistress cried. The other mistress bent the males slave over on his knees and proceeded to administer his punishment. She took out a cane and began to whip his buttocks. She counted out the lashes one by one. "One...two...three" then finally "ten." The male slave's buttocks were now a bright shade of red. "Now sit down and eat your meal with the others. He sat down uncomfortably and complied.

Cinderella tasted the rich morsels of beef, carrots, and potato. She was amazed at how good it all was. It was remarkably filling. Once they were done servants removed the bowls and the mistresses led them to another chamber filled with small beds. Affixed to the corners were rings. The mistresses then attached leg irons to the slaves and led them into bed. They were chained to each ring.

"Now go to sleep, slaves, " the mistress commanded. "You will need plenty of rest for tomorrow's activities. "

Cinderella tried to sleep, but restless thoughts filled her mind. Why had this happened to her? She didn't know what to think. Had the Prince been through this training? Surely not, but she couldn't be sure of anything in this place. It was certainly much different than she expected. Chapter 3: Naming Day

Cinderella awoke to the rays of sunlight entering the sleeping chamber. "Rise and shine, slaves, today we start the next stage of your training." The mistresses released the slaves and took them down another corridor to an area with buckets and sponges. "You must be clean," the head mistress said, " And so the stable boys shall see to it. "

Young boys came into the room, and led each slave to an area with a bucket. After removing the chastity belts, they proceeded to rub the slaves with sponges and then warm water to rinse them off. Cinderella felt so good to finally be clean! Then the slaves were outfitted in the same outfits as yesterday, and were led into a formal chamber.

Cinderella accepted the ball gag gracefully. After having had it in her mouth so much yesterday, it seemed like her mouth finally conformed to it. It was much easier for her to walk despite the restraints. The chastity belts were not replaced, and she could feel a moistness between her legs. She hoped for release soon.

The slaves were led to an area and lined up. The head mistress came in and said, "Now, you shall be inspected again, and shall receive your slave names." What?! Cinderella was thinking to herself. We shall have new names? What else?

The mistresses removed the ball gags and asked each slave what his given name was. "Then that shall be your name," each mistress said. They finally got to Cinderella. "What is your name?" the head mistress asked. Cinderella blurted out "Cinderella, ma'am."

"The term is Mistress," the head mistress replied coldly. "I am Mistress Samara. You shall all address me as such."

"Yes, Mistress Samara," Cinderella said, bowing her head.

"Ah, yes, Cinderella, the Prince's fancy. Hopefully you can be forged in the fires of service and be a good wife to him someday. But this Cinder has got to go. There won't be any glass slippers placed on your feet. You are now just Ella."

"Yes, Mistress Samara, " Cinderella, now just Ella, replied back dutifully and respectfully.

"Now that you have been named, you will be taught the rules. The first is, as I have already mentioned, do not speak unless spoken to. This is probably the most important rule. Second, obey all commands from a Lord or Lady. They own you, and you do great dishonor to your Mistresses and Masters if you do so. Third, accept all punishments gracefully. Crying out and generally being annoying will not be tolerated. You shall be severely punished. "

"Now, " she continued, " You must be quite...aroused by now. We shall take care of you. The Mistress-slave relationship is one where your needs are taken care of as long as you obey. Lead them to the pleasure dungeon."

The slaves were gagged and then led along a corridor to another room. This one had more rings on the walls. The slaves had their leg chains replaced with spreader bars and were restrained to the walls. "Males slaves, you may now pleasure yourselves. Female slaves, we have a special treat for you, " she said with an almost wicked tone.

The males slaves' hands were unbound and they began rubbing their protruding manhoods with their hands quite vigorously until they came. For the female slaves, they would be relieved differently. Sticks with a dildo attached to the end were brought out by the stable boys. Attached was a gear device that allowed the stable hands to crank a gearwheel. This set the device into motion. The dildo was positioned against each girls' legs and the shaft went into her sex, first slowly, then more rapidly. Ella's body now began to shake vigorously as the dildo reached into her inner core and soon unleashed one of the most intense and satisfying orgasms she had ever experienced.

Mistress Samara smiled. "That is but a taste of what is to come. However, if you disobey us, you will be severely punished."

Ella felt a pleasure she had never felt before. She hoped she could experience it again. But more hardships were to come first.

"Soon, " Mistress Samara said, "You will taste the pleasure of a real one. And you may even taste the divine nectar of a lady. But first you shall remain here for awhile and enjoy the afterglow of your orgasms."

Ella and the other slaves were left for the day, the same evening ritual as before occurred. This time Ella fell asleep quickly and dreamt of whatever torments and pleasures might await her. Chapter 4: The Stepsister's Fate

Cinderella's stepsisters were also undergoing their own training. Though it was somewhat different from what Cinderella, now simply Ella, would experience.

The night of the ball, that fateful ball, her stepsisters were arrested on the spot. They were stripped of their clothes, brought to a wagon, and chained to rings on the sides of it. A spreader bar was placed on their ankles, and ball gags in their mouths to keep them quiet.

Anastasia and Drizella were both initially flabbergasted. What had they done to deserve this? They struggled to speak through the ball gags, and struggled to get away. When they finally reached their destination, a cold dark dungeon underneath the palace, they were taken to a wall and chained there. The spreader bars were momentarily removed. A mistress appeared.

"These girls have been quite rowdy, I see. They shall have to be punished. " Neither girl knew what that meant. They were unchained and pushed forcefully to the ground. "It is twenty lashes for you." The mistress said cruelly. The girls both looked up pleadingly, but to no avail.

Then the mistress began striking blows with a riding crop to Anastasia's nubile ass. She squirmed and writhed and moaned with displeasure and pain. Then the same punishment was meted to Drizella. After they were punished, they were again chained to the wall, and the spreader bars applied once more.

"You shall experience some pleasure before you are trained for your ultimate destiny."

Then the same device that was used to pleasure the female slaves was brought and rubbed into their sex. They writhed, almost uncontrollably, and then shook violently as they both came. Then they were led to a room to be washed.

Then they were led to the fitting room. The head mistress said, "You have both been bad, bad girls. Betraying your stepsister like that. But she will undoubtedly experience a greater fate than you. But for you, since you are nothing but mongrel beasts, you shall be treated as such. You shall be made into puppy slaves, ready to obey the will of your master or mistress. "

They were then dragged along their leash and taken to be changed. "Get used to the leashes, girls, for they shall be with you always. " The girls were placed in brown suits and a headdress containing a muzzle that looked like a dog's mouth was strapped on their heads. The suits had two conspicuously placed holes around the front and back. The stable boys rubbed some lube on the rear hole and placed a dildo with hair like a dog's tail in their backsides. Anastasia and Druzilla groaned as it was placed deep inside them. "Girls, you shall now be pets to proper Lords and Ladies. You shall behave as a dog would. If you do, you will be fed and treated well. If not, you will be punished far worse than you have ever known."

The girls both gulped. However, they could do nothing but accept their fates. They were led along on all fours to their new owners, the lady and lord Desmaines.

"I bet you are hungry, " the mistress said. As indeed they were. They hadn't eaten for several hours. A kibble of meat was placed in dog bowls and brought to them. They were famished, and though they had never eaten out of anything but the finest china and with impeccable silverware, they both dove into the food and ate it greedily, then lapped up the water in another dish.

"Now, now, good girls, " the mistress said approvingly. You shall get to have a little more pleasure before you are led to your beds for the night.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Traning of Cinderella

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds