• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 07

Disciplining Mom Ch. 07

12

[This story features women who are all well over the age of 21. It also includes descriptions of bodily functions so those offended by that should stop here.]

*

Little Karen was truly inspired by the visit at the dinner party of Deb and Margie. She felt that the lithe blonde Deb had mastered the art of dominance based on the accounts Deb provided at the party of the several ways in which Margie had been humiliated.

Karen felt she had been successful in training her great friend Emily's older sisters Linda and Leslie, but that Karen's own 50-year-old mother, Marian, who had been forced to come live with the group, had so far resisted the serious efforts Karen had made to bring her mom into a compliant state.

That night, Karen discussed her feelings with Emily as the two women enjoyed each other in Emily's commodious bed. Karen loved getting between Emily's gorgeous legs and pleasuring her friend with a good tonguing of her split. Emily responded by starting to writhe and to secrete delightfully tasting juices that Karen avidly licked up.

"You've knocked yourself out working on reforming your mom," Emily commented after enjoying an overwhelming orgasm brought on by Karen's steady ministrations. "Why not take a break and ask our new friend Deb to take on this little assignment? She will also have the distance you could never have in dealing with your parent, and we certainly saw that Deb can be quite the severe woman."

Reflecting on Emily's suggestion, Karen recalled how she got wet in her panties as she heard the similarly diminutive Deb describe how she had her sub Margie wear nettles all day in her panties just for using an extra square of toilet tissue and then how Deb had "checked her oil" by inserting an inspecting finger into Margie's anus. When her digit had emerged with tell-tale streaks, Deb then had the hostess provide a small bowl over which Margie was humiliatingly ordered to squat and do her business.

The next day Karen thought about Emily's idea some more and later on, when she assumed Deb would be home from work, she telephoned their new friend. Deb answered the phone and sounded pleased to hear from Karen. There was that steel in her voice that penetrated right to Karen's core: Deb just seemed to be a true dominant, confident in all of her life.

Karen explained that while Emily and she were pleased with how well Emily's sisters had responded to Karen's training program, Karen's mother had continued to resist.

"I'm somewhat ashamed to have to be bringing this problem to you," Karen said, "but Emily and I both felt that you have done such a superb job with your partner Margie, so that perhaps you might be willing to give us a hand."

Deb smiled to herself at her end of the phone line and quietly replied to Karen's clearly serious inquiry.

"Karen, darling," she began, "I'd like to help you and Emily with this so if I can bring some of my experience to bear on this assignment, I'll definitely do that. Do you want her to come over her to stay for a while or just have her spend a weekend or some time like that when I will be around with us?"

This got Karen to think about what she felt would be needed to get Marian under control.

"Your idea of her spending a weekend sounds good, Deb," Karen responded with alacrity. "If it appears that she has responded well to your program, maybe then we can consider something more. By the way, Emily told me she would be happy to assume any expenses this will involve for you."

Deb thanked her for that offer but said that she would undertake the weekend objective without any reimbursement.

"Yes, later if she stays her for a while," she added, "it might cost a bit but right now let's just say I'm doing this for good friends and to see if we can produce some rapid improvement."

Karen thanked her profusely and said she would drop Marian off that coming Friday afternoon.

Marian, as could have been expected, did not react well to the news that she was being sent to stay with Deb and Margie for the weekend. But before she could start whining and using her wiles on Karen's guilt, Karen forestalled the fusillade.

"Marian," she began, as she now never referred to her mother by any affectionate name, even "Mom", "you have remained recalcitrant here despite my kindness in taking you in and my unwillingness to cease taking any responsibility for you. You will do this and you will learn from these two fine women if you want to be kept around here."

Despite Marian's somewhat muted protests, she was made to dress in a schoolgirl outfit, with a short plaid skirt, white blouse, and plain white shiny panties that did peek out when she sat down. Karen let her wear sensible black shoes that were shiny if not truly girlish.

Karen escorted her from her car into Deb's apartment building and was welcomed when they reached the women's apartment by Margie. Margie's large but not overweight frame and light brown flip contrasted with Deb's compact figure and blonde curls. She was naturally pleasant and a quiet sub who was deeply in love with her mistress.

After offering Karen some refreshment, which the diminutive domme declined, and then escorting Karen out, Margie ushered Marian into her own room. She decided she had better brief the older woman on Deb's demanding attitudes.

"I'm sorry that you've been sent here against your will, Marian," Margie commiserated, "because it's a different situation for me to be here, even though I'm quite submissive as you have seen, with the woman I love, rather than being sent here to be disciplined and trained. But underneath her dominating exterior, Deb is a truly kind person and if you cooperate with her, you will even come to enjoy being with her. Don't ever challenge her head-on," Marge continued, "or you will bring out her most severe instincts."

Marian decided she was better off not complaining about how her own daughter treated her, because she might inspire embarrassing questions about how she came to come live with Karen and Emily and their family.

"I understand where you're coming from, Marge," Marian answered calmly, "and I hope that I can make it through this particular ordeal with some grace. I'm not a natural sub, so that's why it has been quite a comedown for me."

After a brief wait in the couple's pleasant living room, the door opened and a tired-looking Deb entered, with a smile now breaking out as she saw Marian happily chatting with her dear Margie.

"Welcome, Marian," Deb declared, "as you can see, I'm still in my work clothes." She was wearing a very smart tan suit with gold blouse and lovely gold stickpin on her lapel.

"I see that Karen dressed you as a schoolgirl," she said without any hint of derision, "so I hope you will look on this weekend as a learning experience. Now come with me as Marge helps me with my ablutions."

She began to walk toward the relatively large bathroom, followed closely by Margie, who beckoned Marian to follow her and put her finger to her mouth to remind Marian not to say anything, despite the temptations that would arise.

Once in the bathroom, Deb stood as Margie helped her unbutton her blouse and unzip her skirt. Marge took both of these as Deb shed them, and carefully placed them, and Deb's suit jacket, on wooden hangers, which were hung right outside the bathroom.

Now Margie unhooked her domme's pale yellow bra, releasing Deb's nicely-shaped 34B tits; then she carefully slid Deb's matching hicut panties down her smooth legs and off.

Standing tall and nude, Deb grinned at Marian and told her, "You're seeing me in all my glory, darling. Maintaining this figure takes a lot of effort, doesn't it, Marge?"

"Yes, Miss Deborah," Marge responded in what Marian recognized as the tone of a well-trained submissive.

Marge now quickly took off her own clothes—a pullover, a camisole underneath it, and some beige pants, followed by a pair of white full brief panties—and lay down on her back in the amply-sized bathtub. Marian now realized that Marge was going to perform toilet service for her mistress. Had she not been required to serve Karen in this most humiliating way, Marian might have been shocked or at least surprised. But by now she was inured to the behavior of dommes and their subs.

Deb now was facing Marge's feet and looking squarely at Marian while squatting directly over Marge's face. Suddenly, her facial muscles relaxed as she emitted a strong stream of rich yellow pee that foamed into Marge's open mouth. Marge had had a good deal of experience with this task and managed to swallow most of the urine without it spilling onto her or the tub.

Marge stared at the scene, taking in Deb's lovely frame and her pale blonde pubic thatch, while still squatting, Deb let out some bubbly farts and then a long sinuous tannish-colored turd that emerged quickly and dropped off onto Marge's face. Apparently, the sub was not expected to ingest this and she was able to scoop it up expertly with her hand and reach for a sheet of toilet tissue to wrap it and flip it into the adjacent toilet bowl.

But Marian was surprised, even though she had done this herself for her daughter many times now, when Marge leaned up and began to clean Deb's bottom and anus with her tongue. Deb smiled and cooed as Marge's tongue insinuated itself into Deb's cute little anal rosette.

As Marge leaned back down, Deb smilingly asked, "All clean, sweetie?"

"Yes, indeed, Miss Deborah," Marge responded, also grinning. Marian realized that had she not been present, this little script might have been foregone.

Now Deb decided to give her new sub a quick intro to her new situation.

"Marian, darling," she gushed, "I'm sure you haven't had a chance to relieve yourself for a while, have you?

The 50-year-old sub cringed at this probe into her most personal habits but shyly said, "Yes, Miss, I do need to go."

Deb stood up and motioned to Marian to lift her skirt, take off her panties, and move into Deb's squatting position over Marge's still-patient face.

"Oh, Miss Deborah," Marian exclaimed, when she realized that Deb was inviting her to do her business on Deb's own sub's face just as the mistress had, "It's not my place to use her like that."

Deb figured this would be Marian's reaction and was ready with a response that mixed kindness with a firm resolve.

"You're implying, darling, that I was out of line in allowing Marge to serve me that way," she snapped. "Are you refusing my generous gesture, sweetie?"

Marian immediately sensed that she was digging a hole for herself, and one that would contain very unpleasant consequences.

"No, Miss," she said in a low voice, "of course I will do what you told me to do."

With that, she flipped her schoolgirl plaid skirt up, and yanked her white shiny undies down and off. Deb motioned to her to strip completely. As Deb stood outside the tub, Marian took the mistress's place by squatting over Marge's placid visage.

"Now go ahead and do your business," Deb ordered, in what now was a much more dominant tone.

Marian knew it would take a moment for her to overcome her nervousness to release her urinary sphincter but first a trickle and then a flashing stream of pale yellow pee shot out of her dark-haired vulva, probably surprising Marge with its velocity. The compliant Marge tried to swallow the flood but Marian had obviously been holding it in for some time and it was both strong and steady.

"She's putting you to the test, Marjorie," Deb opined as her sub struggled to avoid allowing much of Marian's hot pee to wash down her face into the tub and end up in a puddle beneath Marge's own bottom.

When the long-lasting stream finally ran out, Deb looked Marian in the eye and asked, in an almost little-girl tone, "Do you need to make a doody, too?"

Marian frowned but can only desperately nod to Deb as she managed to utter the single-word, "Yes...Miss."

Now, Deb began to turn her voice more toward the controlling end of the vocal spectrum.

"Fine, then," she said quickly, "then you will go ahead and do it...while you are given the opportunity." The last words chilled Marian, as she realized that just as with Karen and the awful belt, Marian's intimate functions would be strictly controlled by this woman.

Marian strained and even grunted, with her face reddening from both her exertions and her shame, and soon she managed to excrete a significant, dark-brown log that slowly slid out of her stretched anus and dropped on Marge's face. She realized with more embarrassment that she was not finished as a few softer pieces dribbled out of her rear hole onto the sub's patient face.

Marge again reached for a sheet, this time, two, of toilet paper and wrapped all of the shit into it and was able to drop it into the toilet bowl. She knew she would now how have to stretch up and lick Marian's less attractive bottom clean. As her nose and tongue moved between Marian's broad bottom cheeks, she smelled the remaining traces of Marian's shit as she began to lick the anal opening clean.

Knowing that Deb would inspect Marian's bottom after the cleaning was completed, Marge tried to ignore the awful fetid odor of Marian's rectum as Marge probed inside with her curled tongue. She knew that Marian's bottom-hole would be much more of a challenge than her dearest Deb's lovely little aperture so she gritted her teeth mentally and finished the disgusting task at hand.

Deb understood that she had put her beloved sub to the supreme test in making her lick clean the filthy bottom-hole of Karen's mother after being peed on by the same lady. Now she would reward Marge for being so devoted.

"Very well, Marian," Deb intoned, "you may step out of the tub for now." Then Deb nodded to Marge that she could also rise from her supine position and go wash her face from the piss and shit she had received from both women.

Marian's stomach turned as she heard Deb end the sentence with the foreboding "for now."

"Yes, darling," Deb went on, as if merely continuing an ordinary conversation. "Since Marge has been so attentive in assisting you with your needs, we both would be pleased if you would be so kind as to reciprocate with hers. So, sweetie, do lie down in the tub the way she did."

"Marge, darling," Deb drawled—she had not lost much of her native Louisianan accent, either—"do you need to piddle or make a doo-doo now?" The childish words and the soft intonation belied Deb's firmness underlying her ladies-lunch style.

"Well, Miss Deborah," Marge responded briskly, "yes, I do need to pee, and...I think my tampon probably needs changing by now, too."

Marian's already shaky stomach did a backflip as she realized she would soon taste the larger woman's menstrual flow, direct from the source. If anything, she feared this more than having Marge shit on her face.

"Why, of course, honey," Deb continued in her gushy girly voice, "I'm sure you should do that. We certainly wouldn't want you to have an accident or any leaking during this trying time of the month."

With that, she gave Marge a wink, unseen by Marian, and the larger woman stepped into the tub and squatted so that her large white bottom loomed over Marian's staring face. Not giving any warning, not even a twitch of her urethral opening, she immediately let out a steaming hard-flowing jet of pee, not dark in color but intense in the velocity with which it merged from her urethra.

It splashed across Marian's face and Marian now was horrified that she was notable to swallow it at all quickly enough to avoid it running down and puddling beneath her.

"Looks like you will need some work on catching the stream," Deb commented to Marian as the latter struggled to catch and ingest Marge's copious urine flow. At least, she thought, it didn't have time to become strongly-flavored in there.

Soon the stream diminished and ended. Marian noticed that Marge's little white string had been soaked by the splashing of her powerful pee production.

"Lean up and pull out Marge's little Tampax with your teeth, darling," Deb ordered, and Marian hastened to follow the instruction. She managed to get the string tightly between her teeth and yanked on it so it would come out without repeated efforts. The by-now-soaked tampon slid out of Marge's vagina, followed, to Marian's horror, by a gush of dark, metallic-smelling and tasting menstrual fluid that plopped all over Marian's face.

"Oh, dear," Deb smiled, "you do need to learn to receive her monthly gifts in your mouth, sweetie." Her disapproval of Marian's performance was plainly evident. She handed Marian a fresh Tampax in its applicator. "Now do go ahead and plug Marge for her. But first do clean her off," Deb said in a very dominant tone of voice.

Marian leaned up and began to lick the large vulva, spattered with menses, clean. The flow had ceased, much to Marian's ease of mind, but she knew she needed to act quickly before more emerged to soil her face and Marge's huge labia. She licked with effort and getting a nod of approval from Deb, grasped the Tampax applicator and carefully inserted it into Marge's vagina with one hand, lightly holding the large floppy labia apart with the other.

It was clear to Marian from her spot-on view of Marge's vulva and the Tampax Super Plus that had been laying on the toilet tank that Marge as a large woman had heavy periods and probably needed to change her tampon quite often. Marian had a miserable vision of being put in this ignominious position of serving as Marge's period slave for the weekend.

She succeeded, however, in inserting the new tampon right up in Marge's vagina where it belonged.

"Very good, sweetie," Deb cooed and grinned, "I can see that Karen has been able to teach you a few tricks."

Marian had no time to indulge her unhappiness because after Deb permitted her to rise, once Marge had left the tub, to go to the sink to wash her putrid face, she heard Deb say what Marian had most feared.

"But you obviously need some more instruction, darling," Deb went on, "so come into the playroom with us and I shall begin your lessons."

When they reached what most people would call a den or a family room, Marian noticed that the wall was decorated with racks containing fearsome implements of castigation. There was also a horse contraption at one side.

Deb motioned to the still-nude Marian to get over the horse. She then motioned to Marge to affix the restraining ankle and wrist straps. Marion was pinioned over the horse and her legs spread, exposing her small, deeply-set anus and her rear-protruding cunt. She felt both ashamed and afraid of this dangerous domme.

Out of Marian's sight line, the also-nude Marge handed Deb her favorite thin cane.

"You'll just get a warm-up, darling," Deb assured Marian, who was incapable of being soothed and rightly took Deb's gracious phrases as even scarier than they would normally seem, "but you do need to be disciplined for not attending to Marge's period flow as well as you needed to do."

With that introduction, Deb laid the cane across Marian's ample bottom, drew it back, and merely flicking her wrist, imparted a stinging stroke that hit across the center of the bum. It did not take long for the tell-tale red tramlines to make their presence known.

By then, Deb was into her rhythm and flicked her wrist again and again, striking Marian's restrained ass cheeks at the top, middle, and bottom, aiming also for the tender crease where bottom met thigh. Marian was getting a major dose of the diabolical impact of the cane.

Deb would interrupt her application of the cane with some gentle strokings of Marian's now blotchy and tram-lined bottom with her fingertips. Then the blonde dominatrix would run the thin cane between Marian's spread legs, letting the tip poke into Marian's vaginal opening just a tiny bit, and commenting in her languid voice about how this must be exciting Marian since her juices were getting the cane wet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds