• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snippets: End of the Game

Snippets: End of the Game

I took my sister at her word and continued my visits to her room in the mornings, and it felt like a pilgrimage. My magic mountain journey to the third floor inside my own house before the sun rose. I also continued to resist touching her, though she offered each time in that wonderful catlike naked apparition, as the sun sent lights dancing on her soft skin and blonde hair. I was so satisfied yet just to sit and talk - tell stories - in the early mornings, though I could sense a rising frustration in her voice. That single reticence aside, I was growing braver in the rest of our world (downstairs), and during the days now I would let my hand linger on her, feel the curve of her waist, the edge of her breasts, her rib cage and hips when she came to say hello; and I would slide my hand down onto her ass, rub her a little there acknowledging between us our secret of her wearing nothing at all beneath that little yellow dress of hers. And if I were behind her in the kitchen I would sometimes massage her shoulders and let my hand drift down to the small of her back and then across her bottom so that I could feel the swell of her ass in my hand curving into her thighs, nothing but naked flesh beneath the thin material of her dress.

For her part she drank in my touch, I could tell. She would literally lean against my hand, rub into me. In the afternoons when she came home from school now she set down on the couch and lay herself against me, pressing her head on my shoulder as we talked or looked at magazines. That was all ok now, part of the day to day. When she was next to me I was simply mesmerized, intoxicated by her smell and the feel of her hair on my cheek and neck. Sweet perfume and a delicious sense of her warm body, producing an effect of utter relaxation - and arousal. My wife Sam didn't mind at all, it became a seamless part of the fabric of the household. Our relationship was strong, our sex life had never been better. There was nothing really hidden, we would not change positions if Sam were home vs. Sam not being home. Though I will admit the pats on my sisters ass were out of view. And C's displays beneath her skirt, her 'improprieties,' those flashes of pussy beneath her dress were never in the purview of my wife.

I was watching a baseball game, something I never ever do, but it was end of the season and at that point some interest develops. But I don't exactly pay close attention, and I was slouched back on the couch with one hand on the remote, and the other laid out at my other side palm out. My eyes were closed and I was half asleep. Sam was sitting in the room reading a book, not really paying any attention to me. I was oblivious. C came home from school late today, and the sun was beginning to set. The room was somewhat dark except for the light illuminating Sam and her book, and there was the glow of the TV. Anyway, C came right into the room and set herself down by me as she always does, but this time my hand was palm up on the cushion with the unexpected result that it was suddenly cupping perfectly her downy warm puss. I woke immediately!

C's eyes went wide and her mouth opened, it had been a genuine accident on her part, and I rose my head from the back cushion of the couch with a start and looked around, catching C's eyes.

But she didn't move, just nonchalantly looked at me, "Hi Jack. Who's winning?" and she looked over at the TV, again making no attempt to move her pussy mound out of my hand at all. In fact she opened her legs a little working her way onto my hand.

"Uh, I don't know, I fell asleep for a bit."

I was looking over at Sam, she did not even look up, and I let my hand stay where it was - C for her part remained still as well, eyeing me expectantly. I guess we were being stubborn with one another.

I held my open hand in this delicious little cup full of C's puss, her sweet cunny touching down on me, delicate, soft, this little fuzzy peach. It was exactly that size. I could feel her slit run along the center of my hand, could feel her pubic bone with my finger tips, could feel her slit opening to her ass at my wrist. My every sense wakened, my cock grew stiff in my lap and I adjusted it with the remote I held in my left hand, with C's eyes on me the whole time with that slight little smile on her lips I had come to recognize - though I sensed a trembling as she sat near me this time.

Two can play this game, so without moving any other part of my body, I ever so slightly (bravely) curled my fingers so that now I began to brush the top of her bush lightly. She just stared at me with a sideways glance. I know she was surprised, but she responded by scooching slowly back on the couch and settling in next to me, and moving in such a manner that my hand could remain cupped beneath her perfect bottom. Emboldened I next began to press my middle finger upward between her fuzzy lips, working it into her pink center (I could practically see it). She lowered her head letting her hair fall forward and touched her upper lip with her tongue, letting out an ever so soft moan as I made this movement which resulted in both of us comically looking over at Sam. She undulated her hip slightly and I let my fingers trace the valley between her legs, insinuating my middle finger up into her slowly and steadily, pressing into one cunny lip and then the other stretching and pressing her open with my fingers until I felt her wetness on my hand, when suddenly I could slide my fingers easily along her lubricated soft flesh. Splitting my little peach, the juices were flowing. She was having a hard time holding her hips still as she opened to me. I fingered her beneath her dress lightly for quite awhile, as Sam read her book not ten feet away from us, and I could feel her arousal rising in her body. We were both flushing red, the heat rising. C was closing her eyes and licking her lips, but it was not apparent at all as the room steadily grew darker.

"How was school?" I nonchalantly questioned, amazed that my voice even was working.

C opened her eyes, and smiled at me, threw her head back shaking her hair from her face as she answered, "I only had two classes today. One was humanities. That's the paper I was working on, remember I told you about it."

"Oh yeah. It sounded good. You told me I could read it."

"Uhh . . . yeah. I have a copy of it upstairs. I'll show it to you some time."

Sam asked, "What would you two like for dinner?"

There was a slight pause. Could we think?

C answered, "There's some chicken. I can fix it. Uh, in a little bit."

"That sounds good. What's the score?" She next asked.

"I'm not sure." I answered truthfully

As we talked I kept curling my hand into her, moving my hand back further. I had already been pressing lightly and drawing circles around her clit. I had even squeezed it a little when I had said 'sounded good' in our conversation, and I watched her close her eyes and swallow hard at that moment.

So now I was sliding my finger back and back finding her vagina. She was positioning herself slightly forward, lifting lightly, giving me better access - positioning herself for a perfect entry. I already knew that she had the kind of inner pussy lips that really swelled up when they were aroused and I could feel them extending out from her little muff in this line of wet warm flesh which was laying along my hand. And I deftly, finding her hole, pressed my finger up up up inside of her now. She was impaled on my hand, held in place by my fingers inside of her. I stayed perfectly still and listened to her breath which exhaled hard (like a pant) followed by this trembling intake of breath as her mouth lay just beside my ear, punctuated by the sound her mouth made when she swallowed. The lust kept building.

I could feel her hunger rising as I just let my finger turn and bend, rubbing along the walls of her vagina. She leaned her head on my shoulder and we watched the game as I continued to press up inside of her, yet silent and still to all outside appearances. Once she whispered a barely perceptible, "So good," while reaching at the same moment and let her left hand slide onto my lap grasping my cock and she began to scrape her thumb along my cockhead. I myself could feel my own wetness as she touched me, and the steady rhythm matched my own touch on her. It felt so good, her small hand on me. I let her keep masturbating me, thinking it was dark enough, but I can't say I was thinking all so clearly at that point. I just held my hand with the remote over my lap in such a manner that it hid her hand from View.

Sam interrupted us now, "Have you figured out the score yet?"

We hadn't. I didn't even realize there was a game on for a moment

I said, "Uh, it's the ninth inning. I didn't know you were interested in the game hun."

"Well, I'm not, but it's end of the season - you're supposed to be watching it. Could someone turn on a light it's getting dark in here?"

C and I looked at each other, she shook her head at me and gripped my cock at Sam's suggestion. Hunger in her eyes. Neither of us wanted to go anywhere.

I just said, "its fine. I can see the TV better this way."

And I continued, sliding my finger from inside of C I began to slide my hand firmly back up through her center, squeezing her clit, brushing my fingers through her bush clear up to her abdomen which was damp from her juices, and then back down again and up inside of her. She was beginning to press herself down hard against my hand and I pressed back just as hard. I did not want her to move at all, and when she would start to undulate her hips I would grab her with my hand by her pussy and she would stop - getting the message. She simply could not move, it would have been too obvious - this precarious position we had suddenly found ourselves. So this rhythm of my hand and hers sliding upon one another continued with a somewhat greater intensity. For my part, I was trying to also accomplish this without moving my arm now. My hand actually ached but I had no intention of stopping. Thankfully it was pretty dark. I could feel C pressed into my shoulder, her eyes glued to the TV, eyes glazed, and panting, almost whimpering in my ear as her thumb rubbed my cockhead and I stroked her cunt, no let up, just a silent steady rhythm seeking a hungry aching (and also silent) release.

I could feel her muscles tightening, and she whispered to me, "Oh God, Jack." I just whispered back "sshhh." She pressed her clit onto my finger, mashed it into me, and drew circles around my finger as I held it there. She was gripping my cock harder and I could feel the fabric of my pants slide along my shaft tightly - it felt like I was fucking. I could feel myself starting to come, begin to spray, spurt after spurt filling my pants. I was doing everything I could to hold still, and I know she could feel me coming with her hand. I turned the TV up a little and I could see her biting her lips holding her breath. I just kept my hand on her, did not let up, stroking her steadily as I came. I could feel her pussy and body trembling, felt her holding her breath, and press her hips back into the sofa. I could literally feel her orgasm rushing over her, settling my fingers inside her and feeling her vagina opening and closing around my fingers, sucking on my fingers, spasming in my hand. C let her breath out and then began to mimic what I believed to be a sneeze as she fell forward on the sofa, holding my cock tightly as she did, then letting go and falling back again into the cushions. I felt her relax, as she croaked out, "Whoow. God what a sneeze. . . It's dusty over here."

"Gazzuntite." Sam and I both responded. Sam didn't even look up from her book.

When C next caught my eye with her rosy cheeks and glazed - freshly fucked - look she hit me lightly with her open palm; and then said, "Games over. I'll make some dinner now," as she lifted herself up from me.

She reached back once and took hold of my hand, felt the wetness that was her and then I watched her wander off out of the room, could see that her legs were unsteady beneath her as she walked away from me. She held the door frame as she walked through into the kitchen.

"The game was 5 to 3 hun, we lost."

Please email me with what you thought of the story. Also I am accumulating your ideas for future stories. Your responses are the reason I write these.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snippets: End of the Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds