• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Me & Laura Ch. 01

Me & Laura Ch. 01

My name is Rebecca and I'm a manager in retail. Laura is one of my employees and is a beautiful woman, inside and out. She is about 5' 5, 150lbs and is 50 years old. She and I open alone every weekend together. We get to the store around 7am and we open at 10am. When we get in, she starts to put away things that were left from the night before. I go into the office to start opening the store. She is very proper and totally not what I would be into in a guy, let alone a woman.

I walk out from the office and the store is unbelievably hot. It always is. The customers complain about it all the time.

"Do you care if I take my shirt off? I have a tank top under this. It's just too hot." I ask not even thinking about who I am talking to.

"No. Go right ahead. I wish I could." She responds, wiping the sweat from her forehead with her forearm.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Me being a manager, I don't want anything to come back and bite me in the ass.

"Yeah! Why would I feel uncomfortable?"

Not thinking anymore about it, I take off my shirt. I am wearing a pink tank top that barely covers my 40DD tits. I don't usually wear my tank tops out in the open and I never wear a shirt without one underneath. I'd sweat right through.

"Jesus! Rebecca, could you wear a tank that has any less fabric?" she asks, staring at my tits.

"Oh shit! Sorry! I forgot what one I had on." blushing a little and pulling my bra and tank to try to cover up.

"I just wasn't excepting that. You're fine. Can you help me with this box?" she asks like like nothing happened.

"Sure."

I walk to the box and pick it up. I carry it to where it needs to go. She gets the ladder to put it fully away. I pick up the box and hand it to her. Our fingers brush against each other and I feel an electric charge pulse through my body and straight to my pussy. I think she feels it too because she starts to turn red.

She gets down from the ladder bit misses the last step. She lands on her ankle. I turn around and she is sitting on the floor rubbing her ankle.

"Oh my god! Laura, are you ok?" I ask running to her.

"Yeah. It's nothing. I'll just walk..." She tries to get up but screams in pain and grabs hold of the ladder.

"Laura, we are going to the office and we are going to ice your ankle. If it starts to swell, I am calling 911 to come get you and reporting it."

"I'm fine. You need me here. Who will help you open. I will ice it but I'm not going anywhere."

To just get the ice to her ankle, I agree. I help her to the office and sit her on the chair. While placing her down, I accidentally brush against her chest. I can't help but feel that her nipples are hard. I also can't believe that I can feel her nipples through her bra. She tries to hide a shutter.

"I will be right back." Walking into the breakroom to get the ice from the freezer. Before I get the ice out, I stick my head into the freezer to cool off.

After grabbing a few ice cubes and putting them in a baggie, I turn around to go back to Laura. She is standing at the door.

"Oh! You scared the shit out of me. I guess your ankle in fine?" I ask inquisitively.

"Yeah, fine. Just like I said it would be." She responds. She is acting very weird though.

"Are you sure you're ok? You seem a little weird."

"I'm fine." She walks into the breakroom. The room has a long table with chairs, a wall of lockers and the fridge I was at before. She continues to the side of the room I am on.

"Ok. Well we should probably finish putting everything away." I say trying to get out of this awkward situation.

"That can wait. It doesn't get done anyway unless we do it."

Feeling really uncomfortable, I break away and walk out into the office. I sit at the desk to complete the morning email.

She comes out of the breakroom and stands behind me. She leans over and whispers, "I know you've been staring at me recently." She places her hands on my shoulders.

" Oh really?" I ask with a chuckle.

" Yeah. If I had known you were into women, I would have approached you earlier."

Completely caught off guard, I turn around and all I see are her nipples staring at me like eyes. I look up at he and she has this craze look in her eyes.

"Laura, I thought you were married to a man. And I always thought you were a goody-goody."

"I was married but he cheated on me and I left his sorry ass. I have always liked both. I just had no idea you did too."

"I don't really. I never have but there is something about you that I just need to have."

With that said, she leans over and kisses me. A slow and sensual kiss at first then it becomes hot and heavy. Our tongues tangle in each others mouths. My hands find their way to her nipples. I roll them in between my thumb and index finger. She lets out a soft moan. We continue to kiss as my fingers start to pinch her nipples harder. She lets out a laugh.

"MMMMMM. Are you sure you want to do that? You may not like where it goes."

"You'd be surprised. I have thought about this a lot. I know what I want."

She stands me up and takes off my tank top and throws it on the floor. She kisses my neck, down to my shoulders and then down to the tops of my tits.

"You have such lovely tits. So full! I can't wait to get my lips around them."

"MMMMM. Please suck on my nipples." I beg.

"Not just yet. I'm going to make this last as long as possible and make you beg. You will want more and more."

She continues to kiss her way back up to my lips. Kissing me hard again. Pulling me close and tugging on my hair. I let out a moan. "OOH! Someone likes it when I pull her hair." All I can do is nod.

I have passed the point of no return. I will do anything she says, anything she wants. And she knows it.

*********************

Please let me know if you like it. I have more to this story. I just don't want to bore you if it's not good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Me & Laura Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds