• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 03

Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 03

Laura's restless night was filled with dreams. She dreamed of feeling John's hard young cock in her hand while riding in the car. Laura felt John snuggling up behind her with his erection resting between the cheeks of her ass. She started to rock slowly against it and she felt herself becoming very aroused. Laura Moaned as she rocked against the hard cock pressing to her. She wiggled to position what she so desired between her legs so the head slid against her pussy lips and over her clit. Laura moved more and more against John teasing her pussy and clit. Pressing back against him and feeling his hand caressing and fondling her breast. Her body was on fire like it hadn't been in a long time. His hardness slipped into her slick pussy and started stroking in and out. As she reached close to climax she woke and pressed hard back and fucked wildly. Chris was driving hard into her and soon exploded deep inside her. Feeling his cum filling her brought her to ecstasy.

"Wow Laura what were your dreaming? You must have been really having a hot dream."

"You will never know," Laura breathlessly replied. The vision of John behind her before she woke with Chris fucking her was fresh in her mind.

"I haven't seen you this excited in some time. I would love to know what you were dreaming to get you so worked up." Chris stated.

Again Laura replied, "You will never know."

Chris left it at that because he knew he would not get another answer if he tried to press for one.

They curled up together and fell asleep in each other's arms. They slept in the warm afterglow of love making till morning.

The first rays of sun filtered into John's room. He woke with his usual erection. Sliding his hand under the sheet he wrapped his hand around his hard cock to relieve himself so he could use the toilet. Slowly stroking at first with his eyes still close he thought of a sexy girl from school. How she dressed to tease with short shorts that barely covered the cheeks of her ass or a short skirt that left little to the imagination. She always wore tops without a bra to show her the full firmness of her young breast. He stroked faster and faster thinking about her. What happened with his mom was pushed back in his mind and wasn't thought of till he was close to climaxing. Then just before his young hard cock exploded Mom's kiss and body rushed forward into his consciousness. He remembered the feel of her breast pressing against him causing him to shiver as he climaxed. After he climaxed he felt guilt for thinking of his mom when he climaxed.

John went to the bathroom to clean up and relieve himself. Then dressed and got ready for the day.

Laura and Chris woke and still curled up together. They went to the bathroom after John was done and freshened up and got ready for the day.

Nancy called up to everyone, "Come and get it breakfast is ready."

Laura had put on Daisy Duke Style shorts and a button front blouse that was not buttoned but tied in a knot under her breast. Her breast were still firm enough to stand proud without a bra. Her breast bounced provocatively as she descended the stairs to the kitchen. Chris was proud of how his wife had kept up her figure over the years and didn't think of effect what she was wearing might have on John.

Luckily John came down after Chris and Laura and didn't see her breast bouncing sensually as she came down the stairs or he might have had a stiff problem before breakfast watching her.

"Here mom let me help you." Laura said.

John and Chris sat down while Laura and Grandma Nancy put the food on the table. Laura bent over near John giving him a view of her Cleavage. Her breast wiggling as she moved to place the dish in front of John. She subconsciously was wiggling a little more than needed and the extra wiggle was not missed by John. The last item to get was fresh rolls from the oven and when Laura bent to pull the hot tray from the oven her sweet bottom was accentuated. Both John and Chris enjoyed the view.

Grandma Nancy was wearing a thin sundress with a shelf bra under, which was not needed. She liked to tease a little sometimes herself and brushed against Chris when she put food on the table. The brush against Chris gave Nancy a tingle and her nipples stiffen. She has been far too long without a partner for intimacy. Taking care of her needs with toys and fingers just goes so far.

Laura glancing over to John after the dream last night gave her a tingle and her face to feel warm. She squeezed her legs together putting pressure on her clit. The thought entered her mine, "How could she be a prim and proper mom with having these thoughts and feeling about her son?"

After the meal Chris said, "John let's take a hike in the woods and see how things are after the winter." They enjoyed hiking in the woods with cameras and enjoying the time away from everything.

"Sure dad lets go. I will get my camera and sketch pad."

They headed out the door and over the fields to the woods leaving the women alone sitting at the table.

"Mom we have been able to talk about anything over the years right?"

"Sure Laura you can tell me anything you know that."

"Well... something happened yesterday and I can't get it out of my mind. I know it is wrong but I just can't shake it." She lowered her eyes as she spoke.

Nancy touched her daughter's hand, "it is ok Laura!"

"Well you know I sat in the back seat with John on the drive here. He fell asleep and while he slept he had an erection. It was very visible in his shorts. I looked at it and was tempted by wondering how it felt. So while he slept I put my hand on the cock in his shorts. I was just going to feel it and not keep my hand on the lump in his shorts." Laura narrated

With the pause Nancy said, "But you didn't." Nancy caressed her daughter's hand for comfort and support.

"Right I didn't remove my hand but wrapped it around his young cock through his shorts. I just held it and marveled at the heat. I even had a climax holding his strong youthful cock in my hand. But no matter how much I told myself I should not be holding his cock I couldn't pull my hand away. I even slipped my hand under my dress and touched my panties and they were soaked though and slippery. I had another orgasm when I licked my wet fingers clean. How could I do that with my son? It was so Taboo."

While Nancy listened to Laura's confession she grew warm herself. The thought of her Laura holding her own son's cock was exciting. She knew things like that has happened but never thought it would happen in her own family.

"That explains a lot why I felt your hard nipples when we hugged after you got out of the car and John's stiff cock that he tried to hide while we hugged." Nancy revealed. "I can see how it was tempting to touch the bulge in his shorts. I would be tempted myself. Try to put it out of your mind Laura."

"But mom it wasn't just in the car. Before Chris and I came to the pool we had sex. It was great but I thought of John's cock in my hand and how it might feel."

"Those are just thoughts."

"In the pool when my breast slid against John I shivered with excitement. Then before going to bed I kissed John. Not just a kiss on the cheek but a kiss on his mouth and lingered longer than I should have. Also I pressed against him hard during the kiss. Not something a proper mother should have done. And last night I was dreaming John was behind me and I felt his hard cock rubbing against my pussy and clit and then slide into me. I was about to cum while John was fucking me when I woke up with Chris fucking me. I climaxed so hard thinking about the dream and John fucking me."

"Wow I don't know what to say."

With everything that Laura was telling her mom Nancy was getting excited and squeezing her legs together. Her nipples were very hard and was soaking wet between her legs. Nancy was now thinking she needs to look closer at what John has between his legs.

"Laura, are you at hot as I am right now?"

"I really hate to admit it but I am soaked and very horny talking and thinking about my son."

"Come with me Laura. I am going to show you how I take care of my needs since I am not as fortunate as you with a partner. I really need something as horny as I am right now."

Standing up Nancy took Laura's hand and lead her to her bedroom. Once there she sat on her bed and pulled open the drawer of the night stand revealing several phallic shaped toys and personal vibrating massagers.

Nancy pulled out a phallic toy and said, "This is the one I like to use most of the time."

"You know mom that one looks about the size of John." Laura held out her hand to receive it from her mom. When Nancy placed it in Laura's hand Laura wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "Mmm yes it feels very close to the size of how John's dick feels."

Nancy pondered the thought and said, "I am sure he would feel wonderful because this feels so good when I need relief. It is 8" and even has the balls attached. It is very enjoyable to use."

"I would love to see how it feels but it wouldn't be right at the moment."

"Why not, the guys will be gone for a couple of hours yet. You know how they get when the go on one of their hikes."

"But with my MOM?"

"We are both grown women and both horny right now. What would be wrong with us sharing a moment like this? You can use that toy and I will use another that I like."

"But!"

Nancy reached over and untied Laura's blouse and slid it off her shoulders revealing her breast. "Now remove the shorts too Laura." Nancy instructed. As Laura stood and removed her shorts Nancy pulled her dress over her head and removed her bra. Now they were both nude.

"I have another idea Laura. Lay on the bed and I will get behind you and use the 8" toy like in your dream about John."

Nancy gently pushed Laura onto the bed to lie down. Laura laid on her side like she would be sleeping and Nancy got behind her. Laura's mom's breast pressed gently against Laura while she snuggled behind her. Nancy squeezed some KY onto the toy and laid it between Laura's cheeks. She slid the length up and down slowly between the cheeks. Whispering, "Is this how your dream started?"

"Yes that is how it started." Laura replied.

"Does John feel good sliding up and down between the cheeks of your ass Laura?"

"MMM yes he feels wonderful."

Nancy slips a bullet vibrator into her own pussy and turns it on so she has stimulation along with her daughter. With her breast against Laura's back and sliding her toy up and down between the cheeks it wasn't long before Nancy was soaking wet.

Nancy slid the toy up and down against Laura then slipped it between her legs. The toy slipped easily along Laura's pussy lips and against her clit. Mom stroked it over Laura's pussy. The toy was slick from the KY jelly but becoming much slicker from Laura.

Nancy spoke quietly in Laura's ear, "My how John has grown since you last gave him a bath."

Laura gasped, "OH DEAR."

Nancy moved to rub her nipples against Laura's back adding to each other's excitement. A faint buzzing sound of the bullet in Nancy filtered quietly to their ears. Nancy moved in rhythm with her sliding the toy over Laura's pussy. The head of the toy slid up and down between the folds of Laura's pussy lips. Nancy slid the toy faster and faster over Laura's wet pussy. Their bodies pressing against each other wet with perspiration.

Laura rocked her hips in rhythm of Nancy stroking the dildo against her. She moved to have the head slip deeper into her womb. Laura pressed back against Nancy's hand as it slid deep into her.

"OH YES" Laura moaned.

"John is very filling isn't he Laura?" Nancy whispered.

"This is wrong! Oh this is wrong!" Laura gasped.

"But John feels so very good. Even better since he is taboo and your son." Nancy's voice barely audible to Laura adding to the dream state she had entered.

John thrust hard into her and she thrust back against John in her dream state. Laura's body shook with unbridled lust. Fucking hard against John and climaxed harder than she could ever remember.

Nancy hugged Laura tightly feeling Laura's climax and bringing her to mutual climax ecstasy.

Holding each other in the warm afterglow and breathing heavy to catch their breath. The parlor clock chimed 5 which brought mother and daughter back to reality. The men will be home soon and shouldn't catch them like this. They got out of bed and dressed. They put the toys away where they were found.

"That was something else Mom. I never would have thought you would go along with something so taboo like that."

"I have been a long time without an intimate companion you would be surprise what the mind starts to think and dream about. The internet does not help with what you start thinking about. There are many areas that talk about the taboo of incest."

"This has been a very exciting fantasy to dream about John fucking me but will I ever really do something like this? It is frowned upon be society and morals so I don't think I could do it for real Mom."

"Laura you have already had incest. Incest with your own mom today while dreaming about John. We were both nude and sexual together."

Laura was thinking about all her mom had said as John and Chris walked through the door. Her nipples were burning hard.

"Hey we are home." Chris announced

Laura got up from the table where her and her mom had been talking. She wrapped her arms around Chris hugging him tight. "Welcome home."

Nancy got up and said. "I need a hug too." She pulled Chris from Laura and hugged him tightly and pressed her breast tight to his chest with only the sundress and his shirt separating her breast from his chest. Nancy moved some to rub her body against his and was rewarded with feeling Chris growing below.

After Nancy pulled Chris from Laura's arms Laura said, "Come here John." She wrapped her arms around John and pressed her firm tits and burning hard nipples to his sweat wet t shirt. The feel of his chest against her gave her a warm glow. She held him far longer than you would think necessary welcoming him back from the hike.

John hugged his Mom tight and gave her one of his famous bear hugs. She felt so good and her hard nipples he felt against his chest excited him. He started to grow and for a moment didn't care if she felt him growing hard. They pressed against each other before Laura pulled back and gave John a kiss on the lips with her tongue touching his lips for a moment.

Chris went to the refrigerator and poured himself a class of lemonade.

Nancy said "Give grandma a hug too John."

They wrapped each other together in their arms. Nancy made sure her breast were pressing against John's chest and moved to rub against him during the hug. John was still hard from hugging his mom and Nancy pressed against his hardness reveling in how he has grown. Something will need to be done with that she thought.

"I received a phone call while John and I were hiking and there is a situation at work that needs my immediate attention. I tried to solve the issue over the phone with no success so I will have to leave first thing in the morning." Chris informed them with a sad voice.

"Honey we planned this all year since this might be the last time John will be able to be with us as a family before he heads to college."

"I know Laura but there is nothing I can do about it. You are John stay here the rest of the week and I will return Saturday to spend the last weekend together. I will try to be back sooner but I don't know if I can."

"I am glad we had our scouting hike in before you had to leave Dad. I always love exploring the woods with you."

"Don't worry about us Chris. Laura, John and I will find plenty of things to do." Nancy said with a twinkle in her eyes.

That evening in bed Laura and John talked about him having to leave.

"Chris is there any way you could deal with the problem without having to leave?"

"I wish there was but it is not possible and I do have to go to get things fixed or loose a large account which we need right now."

"Well dear we will have to make the most of tonight to hold us until the weekend." Laura pushed Chris onto his back and climbed on. She rubbed her body against Chris. Nipples rubbing seductively against Chris' skin helping him grow under her. Laura moved to kiss the length of his cock with her pussy lips. She slid up and down the length of his rapidly stiffening member. Rocking against Chris and sliding up and down his cock with her rapidly damping pussy lips. She slid down and rubbed her pussy over his balls. She always enjoyed fucking her pussy with his balls and the length of his cock. Laura rocked harder and faster against balls. Laura came and squirted pussy juices all over his balls and cock.

Laura slid up to position his cock to her pussy and it slipped easily into her pussy. Laura's hands on his chest for support and started hiding hard on his hard cock. With each thrust down on his cock Chris thrust up into Laura. It has been a while since they have had sex like this and he was going to make the most of it. Chris pounded up into Laura and she rode hard down onto him. Time was lost while they made love together. He caressed her thighs and hips while they fucked. Her hands gripped and massaged his chest almost too hard giving him bruises. They fucked hard and strong till the both erupted in climaxes. Laura squirted hot pussy juices all over Chris' stomach and Chris filled her pussy with cum.

Laura collapsed on top of Chris. All thoughts of John had been pushed to the back of her mind during the love making. Chris was still inside Laura and she squeezed him with her vaginal muscles. While squeezing Chris the thought of the afternoon with her mom and the toy inside her feeling like John. How was she going to stand the rest of the week without Chris being here to keep her from having thoughts of John and his hard young cock and what it would feel like inside her? She won't have Chris to go to when the lust for John fills her mind.

Nancy was in her room with the toy she had fucked her Laura with and telling her it was John. It was covered with personal lube. She slid her hand up and down the length slowly. If this is this the size of John he would feel very nice in hand and sliding in and out her pussy. Nancy slid the slippery dildo around over her breast and slowly down between her legs. She slid the tip up and down over her engorged clit and then pushed it into her waiting pussy. "MMM John you sure have grown into a wonderful young man." Nancy fucked her pussy with the dildo moving faster and faster. She humped up to the toy. "Yes John fuck your grandma hard make me cum." She thrust the dildo in harder and faster into her pulsating pussy. Soon her body was shaking and stiffened as she climaxed. "Yes John you made Grandma cum hard."

John has he own thoughts to sort through. The feel of his Mother's hard nipples was great and then Grandma pressing against the hard on he had from his mother wow what is happening? He slowly slid his hand up and down his hard young cock while remembering the feelings of his Mom's nipples and Grandma pressing against his hard on. Thinking about Mom and Grandma is wrong right that is what he has always been told but how nice did they feel. And the kisses Mom has given him since they got to Grandma's are more than what they use to be. John stroked faster and faster. He dreamed about Mom and Grandma as he jerked off. He stroked himself hard and fast until he squirted arches of cum all over his stomach. After he wiped himself clean he fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds