• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's BFF

Mom's BFF

123

All characters are 18 years or older.

I would like to thank woodlands1946 for taking the time to review my story.

---------------------------------------

My mother's best friend, Vicky, caught her husband having an affair with his secretary. At least that is what Mom told me when I came home from school and got the news. After she spoke with my mom about it, it was decided she would come to stay with us while she looked for a new place to live. Vicky, after speaking with my mom, decided she had had enough of her husband being unfaithful.

I never imagined how much my life would be changed by this event.

A couple things immediately raced through my 18 year old brain. First, where would she be sleeping since we live in a small two bedroom apartment that shared a common bathroom? Secondly, how was I going to hide my raging boners I knew I would get with her living here?

I've had the biggest crush on Vicky, for as long as I can remember. She's about the same age as my mom, Trish, and has a body to kill for. Every time I took a sly peek at her luscious globes, my dick would throb. They were always under the short, low cut shirts she would wear. Her long black hair and blues eyes caused my young mouth to water, and on several occasions, I wondered what it would be like to kiss her big, soft, pouty lips.

That evening after dinner, Vicky arrived, and mom greeted her at the door.

"Chris come help with the luggage." Mom yelled and I immediately went towards the door. Vicky smiled as I approached and my cock grew as I took in her sexy figure.

"Wow", Vicky exclaimed looking me up and down, "what a nice-looking young man you've become. Let me take a look at you."

I stood in front of Vicky as she gave me a quick once over and a peck on the cheek.

"I can't believe how big you've gotten," I heard her say. But, as she said it, I noticed she was looking down at my crotch.

"Um... Thanks, Vicky. Where am I putting her stuff Mom?"

"Well, in my room, of course." Mom replied. So I grabbed all her belongings and headed down the hall. As I walked away I could hear Vicky still talking about me to Mom.

I put Vicky's things next to the foot of Mom's bed and had to wonder how they both were going to sleep. It was only a twin. That's when I had my first sexual vision that involved my mother. I imagined both of them embracing each other with their legs intertwined while they kissed.

"Chris! What are you doing in there?" I heard Mom yell and it caused me to take the short cut to my bedroom, passing through the bathroom. I knew I had to keep away from them until my stiffness subsided.

"I'll be right out Mom. I want to change." I said, not thinking it was still too early to put my pajamas on. However, I wasn't exactly thinking straight at the time.

Thankfully, Mom didn't question me about it, and we all settled in the living room while Mom and Vicky discussed her failed marriage. I turned the TV on and acted like I was involved in what was playing. But, in reality, I was more interested in checking Vicky out as she sat next to Mom on our small sofa. She had her legs crossed, and my eyes would glance over every time she switched positions. Her short skirt ended just above her knees, and I had hopes of seeing higher.

Mom and Vicky talked for a couple more hours then rose and got up, heading to their shared room for the night. I remained, by myself on the sofa.

Over the next few days, that became our nightly routine.

In the mornings, Mom and Vicky would use the bathroom before me. They would then leave for work as I finished dressing and headed to out to my classes. In the evenings, Mom would either order some take out or cook supper. I would then do the dishes while they watched television and chatted about their days. Lastly, we would all sit on the small sofa and enjoy the tube before retiring in the evening.

That routine went on until the night I had lots of homework and had spread my papers out on the coffee table. I knew I would be staying up late to finish it all, and I think Mom did too. When Mom finally got up to go to bed, Vicky said, "Do you mind if I keep you company for a while?"

Mind? Are you kidding me? I thought.

"Um... no, not at all," I answered.

For the first-time, Mom went into her room on her own, leaving her sexy friend alone with me. Vicky sat on the sofa as I spent the next two hours finishing my work. When I finished, I sighed and announced I was done.

"Are you going to sleep now or watching some TV?" Vicky asked.

"I think I'll watch some TV. My mind is still racing from the homework." I said.

With Vicky on one end of the sofa and me on the other, we watched a movie. As the night progressed, the room became a bit chillier and it wasn't long before Vicky reached for the quilt we kept under the end table for just such occasions.

"You want to share the blanket?" She asked.

"Yea that sounds great" I said. Vicky eased herself closer as she draped our bodies with the blanket. I was startled when she then leaned in and rested her head on my shoulder while she curled her legs up on the couch.

"OH! This is much better." I heard her cheerfully say as her warmth and sexual awareness took hold of my body.

My heart began to thump loudly in my chest as I tried to think how I could get this to go further. After a couple of minutes, I nudged her as her head rested on my arm. She lifted her head giving me just enough time to make my play.

"Here, I think this will be more comfortable," I said as I put my arm over her shoulder, leaving my chest for her to rest her head on. To my overwhelming joy, that is exactly what she did.

I was in pure heaven, inhaling her perfumed hair which awakened all my senses. I also became fully aware of the pressure of her left breast which was pressing tight against my side. I felt my cock immediately start slowly rising.

Several minutes passed as I enjoyed my new-found sexual bliss. I became very accustomed to our embrace and then heard Vickie's breathing become heavy and slow. I figured she must have dozed off. The movie had just ended and the late-night news was about to start. I knew it wouldn't be long before she woke up and would be leaving to go to Mom's room. I decided to push my luck.

The hand that I had draped over her arm began to lightly stroke her skin, which made barely audible moans escape from her lips. But then I heard footsteps from behind and knew Mom had come out of her room.

"Wow! Don't you two look cozy," she said, looking in on us.

Vicky stirred and came awake saying,"Yes. This is very nice. I almost don't want to leave."

"Is there room for one more?" Mom said.

"I think we can make room," Vicky answered and pulled her legs in tight while scrunching herself even closer to me. Mom sat down on the other end of the sofa and I felt the presence of Vicky's hand resting on my upper thigh. It was only inches from my stiff member. Without thinking, I squeezed her arm and was surprised when her hand did the same to my thigh.

Vicky's hand, only inches from my tool, made me want to thrust my hips up, and I did my best to control my building urges. As we watched the tube, I felt her fingers sliding slowly on my thigh. Gently, they crept closer to my cock until I felt them brush across my shaft. It sent a rush of sensual pleasure through my body, and I held my breath as her fingertips traced up and down the length of my shaft. I knew I would explode soon if she kept this up.

I then vaguely heard Mom blurt something about the news and Vicky turned to answer. As she turned, she slyly cupped my ball sack with her hand.

I glanced over at Mom to see if she was aware that her best friend was going to make me cum any second from toying with my nuts. But she was too engrossed in the news to notice what was taking place next to her. I couldn't hold back any longer and felt my hot sperm race to the tip of my pole. My hand clutched Vicky's arm as my ass lifted off the couch. This only made Vicky tug on my balls harder, putting me over the top. I exploded inside my underwear.

My cock kept pumping jets of sperm as she pulled and tugged on my balls. I felt like I would pass out from the pleasure that was consuming my body. I don't know why Mom didn't hear my grunts I desperately tried to conceal under my breath.

It was then I realized I had a problem. There was no way I could hide my sticky, soaked pants from Mom when I got up. But luck was on my side, and I gave a sigh of relief when Mom got up, announcing she was going to bed.

"Yes I'm feeling sleepy myself," Vicky said as Mom got up from the couch.

As we watched Mom make her way back to her bedroom, Vicky turned, looked at me and smiled. "Let's see what kind of a mess you made" and slipped her fingers inside my pants. Wrapping her hand around my cock, she gave it a couple of long tight strokes. My mind was blown when she pulled her hand out and licked her fingers and said. "Mmmmm! I love the taste of cum."

I was speechless and couldn't move. All I did was watch as Vicky removed herself from the couch and strutted down the hall to Mom's bedroom.

The next morning my head was still spinning from the night before, and my dick went rock hard as I thought back how Vicky made me cum while Mom sat right next to us. I had to wonder how far this was going to go. Would I get to see those wonderful globes she had? Would she let me fuck her? My hand went to my cock, and I stroked it as I envisioned myself pounding her succulent pussy while she told me to fuck her harder.

Just then, I heard Vicky in the bathroom yell to my mother she was going to take a shower. I sat up on my bed and listened as I heard the sound of the shower turning on. Quietly, I tiptoed to the door and listened from my room. I could tell she was already in the shower.

Now is my chance. I thought.

My hand began to shake as I grabbed the door handle. Slowly, I turned the knob and cracked open the door.

I peeked into the steam filled room and my eyes caught a movement in the mirror that hung over the sink. My mouth dropped when I found Vicky's wonderfully bare body visible in the reflection. I continued to watch as she ran her soapy hands across her naked wet flesh. I couldn't help but pull my underwear down and stroke my super stiff cock as Vicky lathered up her marvelous breasts with both her hands.

Then the unthinkable happened. In my sex driven trance, I didn't realize that I had opened the door too far. To my horror, Vicky's eyes were looking back at me. However, instead of saying anything or covering up her exposed flesh, she slowly slithered a hand down her body and began to wash her most sacred spot. Her other hand playfully moved across her right bosom.

I think my heart skipped when she pressed her back against the shower wall and obviously began to masturbate, never taking her eyes off me. This was too much for my young soul to take, and I opened the door even more so Vicky could see me jerking off while I watched her in self-pleasure. As we watched each other masturbate, my strokes began to match the rhythm her hand made while she dabbled with her pussy. I knew it wouldn't be a lot longer before we both brought ourselves to our voyeurs' orgasms. I could see Vicky's hand pressing harder on her mound while low audible moans echoed in the bathroom. Faster and quicker our hands went until her hips and mine began to buck and thrust. I could feel my legs weaken as my cum got ready to explode.

Then I heard Vicky in a low moan say the words "I'm cumming!" and that pushed me over the edge. My cum spurted out in gushes and plastered the door, wall and bathroom floor. I watched, Vicky's body trembling and writhing as her own orgasm unfolded. To say the least, it was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen or done. As we both came down from our orgasmic highs I saw Vicky smile putting her finger to her lips and saying "sssshhhhh". All I could do was silently nod, softly closing the door and falling onto my bed.

Oh my god! I said to myself.

It became clear that fucking my Goddess just might be within my reach. For the rest of the day I was on a super sexual high. I couldn't wait to see what might happen back at home.

Maybe Mom will have to work late. I pondered.

My dick thickened as I imagined having time alone with Vicky. All the things I would love to do to her - run my nose from one tit to the other - play with her clit until she begged me to fuck her - lick her pussy and feel her juices flow across my face.

"Click... click... click..." I heard, snapping me back to reality.

"How was your day honey?"

"Fine Mom. I had a great day." I said with a big smile.

Mom plopped down on the sofa and replied. "What was so good about it?"

Caught off guard, I couldn't very well tell her it was from my morning sexual encounter with her best friend. Nevertheless, I was at a loss for words and tried to quickly think of a reason.

My only response was, "I... I don't know. It just started off being a great day." I could see a puzzled look on Mom's face. Thankfully, just then, Mom's attention was drawn to the front door.

"Oh my god! Vicky! You wore that outfit to work?" I heard Mom exclaim. When Vicky popped into the room, I saw what Mom had reacted to. Vicky had on the shortest red mini skirt I had ever seen. She also wore a white ruffled button top that had short sleeves. It wasn't hard to miss that the top three buttons were undone leaving a nice clear view of her wonderful cleavage.

"Wow!" I said aloud.

"See? Your son likes it." Vicky chuckled and winked.

"Well... well... I don't think that's something proper to wear to work. I mean . . . Vicky . . . it makes you look like a slut." Mom said.

"Take it easy Trish. God! What are you, my mother? Besides, I think I deserve a little attention."

"Well... I... I... just don't think it's right." Mom replied.

"You know Trish, it wouldn't hurt if you didn't dress so conservatively and let your own hair down once in a while. I mean you do have a nice body yourself. I don't understand why you think you have to cover up what God gave you."

Vicky had a point. Mom always had her hair up in a bun and dressed like a librarian. Every day, she wore a long flat colored dark skirt to work.

"Don't you think your mom has a hot body Chris?"

"Huh?... What?" It was hard enough for me to keep my dick from springing to life seeing Vicky dressed like she did. Now she wanted me to check out my own mother. I don't know why, but as I admired Mom from head to toe, my dick twitched. As I ogled her more carefully, it grew in size even more.

I wasn't the only one to notice my growing appendage. Vicky did also and said, "See he's getting a boner."

"Vicky!" I heard Mom say as she also gazed at my now full erection. I was flabbergasted and, in my embarrassment, scurried to my room.

"Wait! Don't go!" I heard Vicky yell as I closed my bedroom door to hide my shame.

I crashed on my bed and covered my head with my pillow while both women kept talking in the other room. I was so confused now. I couldn't understand why my dick sprung to life looking at Mom.

It had to be from Vicky's attire. I thought.

But as I pondered on the subject, I must have dozed off. When I finally lifted my head, the room was filled with darkness. I checked the clock and it said 10 o'clock. The house was quiet, so I figured it was safe for me escape from my safe haven. I needed to make a sandwich since I missed supper.

As I sat upon the sofa eating, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. It was Vicky. Just like the previous night, she plopped down on the couch and went for the quilt.

"Care to cuddle?" she said with a pouting look.

I didn't say a word, just kept watching the television and finishing my sandwich.

"Aww! Are you still upset about what happened earlier?"

Again, I didn't respond and just set my empty plate down on the coffee table.

"Well I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. It's only natural for a young man like yourself to get hard like that."

That comment irked me and I blurted out, "But... it happened when I looked at Mom."

"And what's wrong with that? That just proves my point that she is an attractive woman. That her body can make a man stiff."

"But it shouldn't have happened to me. I'm her son!"

Vicky nudged herself closer and said. "It's okay honey. I understand even if you don't."

"What do you mean by that?"

Vicky looked cautiously down the hallway leading to the bedrooms, her right hand resting very close to my rigid manhood. She then turned and moved her face next to mine whispering, "You want to fuck your mommy, don't you?" just as she grasped my cock through my pj's.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as my dick twitched in her hand, the pleasure of her touch overwhelming me. Almost against my will, Mom's face and body flashed through my mind. My dick was growing harder and harder from Vicky's touch.

"Wha... wha... what!" I said as images of Mom danced in my brain.

"Shhh... It's okay sweetie. All boys want their mommies." Vicky said while I felt her fingers fumbling around the opening of my pj's freeing and exposing my steel pole. Vicky then stroked her fingers up and down my cock, whispering all kinds of nasty things to me - things that had never come to my mind before. But now those pictures were becoming quite clear and vivid.

"You can imagine it now can't you," Vicky kept on, "your mother's sweet nipples being suckled by her little boy?"

"Oh my god." I groaned as my body went into sexual overdrive. Vicky was making me yearn for my own mother. I was getting hotter and hotter and my urge to cum was building fast as she stroked my cock with great talent.

"Just think what it would feel like to slide this big hard cock deep inside her warm pussy."

My mind pictured Mom lying on her back with her legs spread wide, I was lining my cock up to penetrate her for the first time. I could hear her say, "Take me," just as the tip of my dick touched her pussy lips.

"No!" I yelled and quickly stood up. "This is wrong," I announced and quickly dashed to my room.

As I lay there in the dark, I tried to shake the images of Mom lying underneath me. But I kept hearing her say, "Take me honey. Fuck me," over and over in my mind. My dick had never felt so hard.

Just when I thought I was going to lose my mind, I heard the door that leads to the bathroom softly creak open. In the dim light, I could just make out a female form slowly creeping toward my bed. I was just about to speak when the woman reached me, and a finger quickly touched my lips. I heard, "Shhhh, you don't want to wake your mom do you?"

Vicky sat on the bed next to me. Before I could even protest her intrusion, she skillfully had my cock in her hand once again. It was useless for me to try and fight her off since my dick and mind were more than willing to accept the sexual encounter.

Vicky leaned in and playfully nibbled at my ear and whispered. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," and lightly pressed her lips to mine.

I was in heaven and was no longer thinking of Mom but how wonderful Vicky's soft lips felt. They felt softer than I thought lips could be. Our kisses went from pecks to hard and passionate. Our breathing became heavy as the heat from our bodies melded together. Vicky began to moan into my mouth while she worked on my manhood. I took that as a sign and slowly moved my hands to her glorious breasts. I was just as much in awe again as when I had first touched them for the first time.

I had to break our kissing to say, "Oh my God!" As both my hands grasped her bosoms, with her body pressed on mine, I felt Vicky slowly slither down my body. I froze and watched as the girl of my dreams lowered her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth for the first time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's BFF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds