• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 07

Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 07

12

This is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened. Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated.

If you have not read chapters one through seven, I strongly recommend that you do. This chapter will make more sense if you do.

I would be remiss if I did not thank my co-author. She spent countless hours reading, writing, and editing this series. It would not have been possible to write it without her help.

All references to Gor and things Gorean refer to the works of John Norman. These references are related back to Jennifer's first exposure to BDSM and how it shaped her current fantasies.


Her dreams were haunted by vibrators and cocks, by orgasms denied, and by Duane. Duane taking her virginity. Duane pushing his hard cock deep into her pussy. Duane fucking her ruthlessly. Duane....

When she woke she cried from frustration. She couldn't touch herself. Couldn't make herself cum, and Duane was making her wait until tonight.

Jennifer knew she had to shower, and that there was very little chance she could avoid Stephanie. In her dreams, she knew what she would tell her roomie, but now that she was awake, it seemed like such a lame explanation.

As she headed to the bathroom, she called out to her friend, "Hi Steph, gonna take a shower. You good?"

"Hey, babe, yeah, you got in late again last night," Stephanie responded from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it in a few."

"Lemme take a rain check on that. I have to leave earlier today. Problem needs to be solved with my advisor. On my way out, later!"

Too good to be true, thought Jennifer. Way too good.

Jennifer checked the mirror, only to look away. She did not know the person looking back. Everything was metal, metal that reminded her of her youth, metal that first led her to masturbate, to cum and cum again. What was it about the metal?

After a couple of days, she was used to the hair and earrings. Even the collar was feeling natural. But what Duane did to her last night was shocking.

The earrings! She removed the SLUT rings and replaced them with the S S dangles, one at a time.

Her nipples were not just sensitive. They ached. The badge on her left nipple hung heavily, and stretched her tender bud. The bars ensured that each nipple was erect and hard, pleading for attention.

And the belt, the chastity belt. Locked on her body, imprisoning her sex. She tried everything to squeeze by its defenses, but only water would pass through. She even tried a thin ruler, in an attempt to stimulate herself and satisfy her need. It only made her more desperate and more depressed.

As she dried herself, she thought of Ben. For a hand job, she could probably get out of the belt. But what if he demanded more. He might ask her to strip completely, thereby revealing the nipple shield and bars.

And to what end? Duane seemed to know everything and certainly every disobedience. He was right. She had to obey.

She wore a loose blouse that would not accentuate her nipples, and a conservative skirt which would easily hide the belt. The collar and earrings, well, everyone had already seen them.

Her luck held. In fact, she was swimming in good fortune. No confrontation with Steph and another day without running into Ben. This had all the makings of a good day.

The moment she stepped into her first class, she knew it would be difficult. Doug turned in his seat to wave at her, and several students turned to look. She smiled brightly and moved to the seat he had saved.

"Hey, Jenn," he greeted her. "We still good for dinner and study this evening."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she answered, showing as much despair as possible. "I totally forgot and booked a shoot for later this afternoon, and there is no way to know when it ends. I'm so sorry." And she really was. And she noticed that he had seen her tongue stud.

"I understand. Well, you have my number, so if you finish early, please call." He was clearly disappointed. "And I like your tongue piercing."

"Thanks, and I will call, but don't count on it." No, don't count on it at all, she thought. Her appointments with Duane and his crew had become part of her daily routine. And her classes had taken a dive.

The arrival of the prof interrupted their conversation, and the class dragged. She had no idea what he was talking about, having not studied one minute all week. A wave of depression washed over her.

Throughout the lesson she was aware of Doug taking copious notes. She just doodled, her mind on her nipples and her ever-rising need to cum. She wiggled in her chair, but noticed a slight clinking sound, as the chastity belt made contact with the back of the chair. She had to be careful, so careful.

Her mind wandered to the professor that Duane had introduced into her continuing debasement. She shook the cobwebs from her mind, noting her real prof was giving details about the midterm next week. She took a peek at Doug's notes, and tried to keep up. Much of what was mentioned she recalled, but only vaguely, as though it had been taught long ago. She wanted to cry.

Class ended and Doug said his good-bye. Jennifer acknowledged several other students, doing her best to be friendly and like her old self. She almost reached the back of the lecture hall when she felt her phone vibrate. A text. Her heart rate increased immediately.

"slut.

12 Noon.

Lunch provided.

Skip your last class

Master D"

Her heart sank. He had never taken her from a class, but what difference did that make. He had not allowed her to study, so whether she attended the class or not hardly mattered.

She tapped her tongue stud on her teeth; she tossed her hair, causing the S's to contact her neck above the collar. She pulled back her shoulders, so that her blouse would touch her nipples. And she felt her imprisoned pussy groan in need.

She sat in the last seat at the back of the next class, disconsolate. She was doomed. Her grades would be a disaster and her parents would be horrified. Dare she just run away? If there was only some light at the end of the tunnel!

As class neared its end, it occurred to her that she had no idea where to meet the limo. She exited the building, turning down several invites for lunch, and looked left and right. She could see the driver standing at the end of the cement pathway leading from the building.

"Allow me to take your bag, miss." Always polite, always prompt. "You will find everything you need in the back seat."

At the last second she remembered her earrings and grabbed the little case from her bag, before it was efficiently whisked away by the driver. Funny, she had never noticed his name tag before now. Had he ever worn it before? James.

Finally. After the horrible drudgery of the morning, she was wrapped in the cool, quiet luxury of the limo. The chilled champagne on ice, a small tray of peeled shrimp, oysters with sauce and some little crackers. She felt her school cares melt away. Surely this wouldn't be such a bad life would it?

She shook her head to clear it of those treasonous thoughts, and one by one swapped out the S dangles for the slut earrings as required for the upcoming shoot. She then turned her attention to the package on the seat beside her.

"Today's shoot will be very special slut" The note read. "You are to dress in this outfit before arrival. Make sure that you maintain a properly subservient attitude when you enter the studio. There will be guests you will want to impress.

The kimono was black silk. Very short with wide lapels bordering the plunging neckline. The bottom of the robe barely covered the chastity belt, which was the only thing she wore under it. The stilettos were very delicate with a thong which wrapped several times around her calf and tied just below the knee.

When James opened the door and helped her out, she saw his eyes shift down for an instant, then immediately back up to her face, and she knew he had seen the chastity belt. The heels were very high and she had to step carefully so as not to slip. With each step, with every movement, the cool smooth silk caressed her nipples, causing them to extend and send little sparks of excitement to her pussy.

Upon entering the studio Jenn immediately noticed a totally different atmosphere. The entire place smelled fresh and all the normal clutter was gone. Duane approached her with a smile and led her into a back room which had been outfitted as a salon. Juanita was waiting.

At first Jenn panicked thinking that more body modification was in order, but Duane explained that he just wanted her to look her best for today's activities. Juanita washed styled and dried her hair, and applied a light layer of make-up.

When Jennifer saw herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe how stunning she looked. Not only were her hair and make-up perfect, the short kimono and high heels made her legs appear very long and slim, like the successful models she so admired. The thongs wrapped around her calves simply enhanced the whole effect.

As Duane led her back into the studio, Jennifer kept her eyes downcast, never looking higher than his crotch, but she was able to see that the room had been fitted with a thick dark red carpet.

She also saw eight velvet upholstered armchairs in a semicircle. At the centre of the circle was a metal stand with a large square base and a strong rod sticking up from the centre, like the stand for a mannequin in a department store.

Duane guided her to stand on the metal base, then positioned her so the rod connected with the chastity belt, effectively holding her in that location. Jennifer thought to herself that she was being displayed like some prize collectible doll and that caused her pussy to moisten.

As she stood in position, Duane walked behind her.

"Arms back slut"

The metallic click of the handcuffs sent another flood of juices into the chastity belt as he fastened her wrists behind her. He adjusted the lapels of her robe to ensure that sufficient cleavage was exposed, and left the studio.

Duane soon returned with seven strangers, five men and two women. There was much chatter as they entered the room and saw Jennifer on display. Each person took a slow walk around her on their way to sit down in one of the chairs. Jennifer kept her eyes downcast. One woman reached out to touch her.

"Please no touching. If you are the successful bidder, you will have ample opportunity for that." Duane admonished.

Jenn had been in an almost constant state of arousal since last night, and this scenario was turning her on even more. The humiliation of standing on display, fixed to a display stand, hands cuffed behind her, being inspected by these strangers caused Jenn's pussy to run with her juices. When she heard the word bidding, her libido went into overdrive.

She was just starting to get a whiff of her own musk, when James entered the room. Jennifer wondered what he was doing in here. She had never seen him in the building during any other session, and he had always been a perfect gentleman towards her. She was stunned when he took the eighth chair.

"All right, ladies and gentlemen. It would appear that we are all here now." Duane announced. "You have all had live video feed of each session with this model since her very first day in our studios. Of all the people who subscribed, and expressed interest in the auction, you have been selected by lottery to have the opportunity to bid for her.

Jennifer's thoughts began to race. Bid on her for what? Were they actually going to sell her? Sell her like a slave? Her mind went immediately to Gor. It was something she had dreamed since first reading about the slavers in her books. Pictures from the novels flew through her head, slave girls displayed like animals, to be sold to the highest bidder.

"As you know, tonight's model is a virgin and as you have seen, we were able to get her to beg us to, but we have not taken her virginity. Tonight you will be bidding for that pleasure," Duane explained.

Jennifer started to squirm. Apparently she was going to lose her virginity to one of these people tonight. OH Noooooo. Not a stranger! It was Duane she had begged for. He was the one who had controlled her, had changed her into the hot bitch in heat.

"Normally, with a model in this condition, we would also be taking bids for longer term slavery, but this particular girl was a custom request from a special client, and as such is not available for that position."

"Longer term slavery?" Again her mind jumped to her fantasies of Gorean slaves but then just as quickly latched onto the phrase "custom request from a special client". What did that mean? Someone had requested that she be transformed, that she would be defiled and debased and finally have her virginity auctioned off? Who did she know that could even think of such a thing?

Still with downcast eyes, Jennifer saw a motion at the side of the studio. When she glanced sideways, her heart stopped beating. Stephanie was standing there dressed in an evening gown. What was she doing here? Had they tricked her too? Stephanie entered the room and moved to Duane and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Thank you so much darling. You've done a superb job with her. I can't wait to take her home." She purred. "Yes slut. I found your well worn library of Gorean fiction and decided to make it your new reality."

Jennifer's entire world came crashing down on her. How could she not have seen it? They had fought like cats during the first weeks of school, but then Steph had suddenly mellowed. Now she knew it was because she'd had other plans for her roomie.

Steph had suggested she defy Duane's instructions. Steph knew all about the deceit she had tried. Steph had sent the photos, her schedule, her cum covered tee. Steph was the "special client".

As these realizations washed over her, she looked at Steph, but could not hold her gaze. Obediently, her eyes cast down to waist level. That was when she noticed that Steph held something that looked like a small TV remote. Jennifer had barely had time to wonder what it was before she saw Steph point it at her and move her thumb to a button.

Suddenly the rod attached to her crotch began to vibrate. It was a soft quiet vibration. Hardly noticeable in the noise of the room. Not enough to cause an orgasm, but more than enough to spike her arousal.

"Ooooohhhh nnnoooo. Pleeease." Jennifer whispered as the vibrations continued. "I need to cum. Pleeese Steph. Don't do this to me."

"That's Mistress from now on slut. We are no longer roomies, and we are certainly not on a first name basis."

The vibrations increased in intensity as Steph spoke causing Jenn to squirm on her stand. She jiggled and shuffled her legs, but she could do nothing to stop the torture. After a short time, the vibrations returned to their original tickle. It was clear that she was once again going to be denied her release.

"As a reminder, before the bidding begins, Tonight's auction is for vaginal virginity only. With some additional training, her Mistress is expecting to be able to auction her anal virginity in the near future."

As Jennifer thought back over the previous week, she couldn't imagine anything else they could do to her, but she knew in her heart that whatever Steph had planned, it would be humiliating, and that she would love it in spite of herself.

"Let the bidding begin." Announced Duane with a flourish. "Who'll start me out at a thousand?"

The vibration in Jennifer's crotch suddenly increased in intensity, causing her to groan again. When she did, It quickly subsided to the tickle.

"Slut. Turn around, show the bidders what you are offering." Duane commanded.

She could not really lift her feet, but by a sexy sway of her hips, she was able to shuffle them slightly to allow her to turn around the post that held her in place.

"One thousand...One thousand... Anyone? Ah Mistress G. Thank you.

Any advance on one thousand?"

As the bidding commenced, Jennifer continued to turn around on her post. When her back was to the group, Duane commanded her to stop and pulled up her kimono.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Look at this fine shapely ass. Imagine it bent in front of you waiting for you to take the prized virginity below. Any advance on one thousand? Twelve hundred, Master F. Anyone else...Any advance on twelve?"

"Turn slut. Turn and face the bidders."

As Jenn shuffled around, the rod began to vibrate more strongly. She felt her knees getting weak as she neared her orgasm. She felt herself returning to that endless arousal and denial of last night and moaned loudly. She was humiliated to have this group of people see her like this but it was so exciting her that she couldn't stop herself.

"Please. Please let me cum." She pleaded. "Please Mistress."

It was the first time she had addressed Steph as Mistress, but somehow it just felt right.

"Oh my." Lamented Duane. "We can't let such a prize sell for so little. Perhaps the bidders need a fresh look at the rest."

Duane moved behind her and unsnapped the cuffs from her wrists.

"Open the robe slut."

Jennifer's hands moved tentatively to the sash and undid the knot. Slowly she opened the front of the robe to expose her pierced nipples and shield. One of the bidders groaned, sighed and bid $1500.

"Pull your nipples slut. Tease them. Make them stand out."

As Jennifer did as she was told, the vibrations increased again, adding to the intense arousal generated from her nipples. On the verge of cuming, Jennifer closed her eyes and tensed up. Suddenly the vibrations ceased.

"STOP. Hands down! NOW." From Seph.

Jenn groaned and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Please." She begged. "Please Mistress. Please let me cum."

"I have fifteen. Do I hear $2000?" Duane queried. "$2000 for this beautiful slut to beg you to take her virginity tonight?"

"Two thousand"

Jennifer had not seen who it was that bid, but she thought she recognized the voice. No it couldn't be.

Duane walked towards her with a key.

"You do NOT touch yourself. Understand? Hands away." Duane instructed as he unlocked the chastity belt and removed it from the rod.

After slipping her robe back off her shoulders and away, he then hooked a finger in her collar ring and proceeded to lead her naked around the semicircle.

"Nice and clean. No stubble. Notice the extreme arousal, the engorged labia and clitoris, the copious lubrication. This slut is the ripest virgin I have ever seen. One of the oldest too. She has obviously worked hard to keep her virginity. Is two thousand the best you can do?"

Jennifer thought back to her beautiful hair. She had spent years looking after that, protecting it from harm and it too had been taken from her and sold. Now her precious virginity was on the auction block. The humiliation was almost unbearable.

"Back in position slut." Duane ordered, guiding Jenn back onto the stand so her naked pussy was now in contact with the vibrating rod.

The vibrations were more intense now that her cunt was in direct contact with the rod, but she held her position as ordered. Steph was still in control of the remote and varied it up and down keeping Jennifer on the edge.

"Please Mistress. Pleeease." She whispered.

"Please what?" Steph replied, increasing the vibrations and then abruptly stopping them again.

Jennifer couldn't control herself any more. The torture of last night's denial. The inability to bring herself off today. The auction scene being played out with her virginity as the prize. It was too much for her. She cracked again.

"Please let them fuck me." Softly, almost inaudible.

"I can't hear you slut."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds