• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife's Firsts Ch. 03

My Wife's Firsts Ch. 03

Dee left around 8:30am and did not return until after 1pm, I was going crazy waiting to find out what happened. She said she seen Matt just after she started her walk and told him when she finishes she can get coffee if he still wants. They barely did two laps and they were off to the coffee shop. When he was leading her towards his apartment building to his car he put his arm around her shoulder so she reciprocated and put her arm around his waist. As they walked he let his hand fall to her waists with it sometime resting on her upper butt. At the shop, a couple miles away he opened her door and retook the earlier position as they walked into the shop.

The neighborhood very was nice and when they went into the coffee house she said she felt totally naked, after all the shorts did little to hide her pussy and ass and the hoody easily showed her small breast size and shape. She said she also felt naughty and thus sexy being married and walking into a public place mostly nude with another man who was black.

After getting their coffee Matt introduced her to some of his friends, one couple she thinks is from the building behind ours. She thinks they may have recognized her or it could be that they were checking her body out.

Matt and her sat and talked for a couple hours the whole time Matt touched her by rubbing her back or neck and rubbing her leg almost to her crotch. After she did not say anything he even kissed her a few times. She suggested that maybe they should not be doing this because she was married to which he jokingly accused her of being prejudice and embarrassed to kiss a black man. She said no but he acted hurt anyway. Finally she kissed him directly on the mouth to show she was not prejudice. He turned the kiss into a French kiss which lasted about half a minute or so. He said that a great kiss and now kisses her like that every time they meet. While kissing for the second or third time she said he must have unzipped her hoody because she soon felt her hand on her bare breast. That is when she said that it was time to head home. Before dropping her off he thanked her and ask to do it again. He also kissed her for about a minute or more.

I asked her what she thought of her first. She said it was very exciting and made her feel less bad about the weight she has gained since having a child. I could not keep my hands off of her and we had a hard time waiting for junior to go down for bed. After making love she asked what we were doing and if it was right. I said we were 3 consenting adults and so yes. She also said she should stop it now because she thinks Matt will not stop and is trying to have sex with her. I said ok but it is fun and if she wanted to go again she could she would just have to be careful. She said she had time to think about it because she couldn't go with Matt again until next weekend because I will not be home to watch our son. I said what about tomorrow, Sunday?

After talking a little more she got up and took her phone in the other room. When she came back a half hour later she started to set the alarm because as she said she had an in home coffee date for tomorrow morning. We made love again.

In the morning she had changed her mind, she said she should not be doing it. I said either way but she should go and enjoy herself and that this could be another first. She finally decided to go and said she was not going to his apartment but just the coffee shop with him. She asked me what to wear and I told her that since it was Sunday she should dress nicer. I told her she should wear high heels, the lacey leggings and a nice top. She said no way, the lace showed too much. I talked her into it with a jacket that came down to cover half her butt. I ask her to leave it unzipped and let it pull up when she walked. I also ask that she only wear the jacket in the coffee house. So here she was going to meet Matt in see thru black lace leggings and black high heels, a white thin spaghetti strap shirt with her nipple partially showing (I did not tell her that they were visible), and a leather jacket. Her pale white skin looked very sexy in that outfit.

She got back again after 1:30 pm again after leaving at 8:30ish. She said Matt was waiting at the corner and after greeting him with a kiss and hug he asked to see what she was wearing. She showed him and said she wore the jacket in case it was cold and was not sure she needed it. He said that it was warm and took it off her.

She felt naked and sexy being near naked and married but with Matt. As she was adding sugar to her and Matt's coffee and while he was talking to a friend an older handsome white guy started talking to her and committing on her outfit. He also told her that his business was always looking for secretaries and he gave her a card in case she was interested.

Matts place was very nice and they sat on the couch drinking their coffee. She said she went to the bathroom and he kept talking to her while she went so she left the door about halfway open. He soon was at the door watching her on the toilet. After she was done she did not know what to do and thought that through her leggings he seen everything anyway so she wiped and pulled up her leggings.

On the couch again he started to kiss her so she kissed him back. He soon reached over and pulled her onto his lap facing him. She said they should not be doing this but he said it will be ok and started kissing her again. He was also running his hands up and down her body. Soon he had her shirt up sucking her tits and his hands in the back of her pants squeezing her ass. She said at this point she knew she had to stop it and jumped off causing her leggings to rip on a ring Matt was wearing. She thanked him and had him take her home. She walked from the corner to our place with a rip so big her whole left cheek was hanging out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife's Firsts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds