• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Football Saturdays Ch. 01

Football Saturdays Ch. 01

Disclaimer:

This story depicts incestuous sex, mostly among willing participants but to increase the drama effect, it later depicts molestation and rape which is severely dealt with in this story and is depicted in a negative light. This author does not condone or encourage molestation or rape or any type of forced sex with family members or anyone. This story is fantasy only and will never be acted out. In most countries, the act of incest is immoral and wrong, if not illegal. Being an incest victim myself, I know that incest and child molestation causes permanent damage to the victim. I use these stories as my own therapy because I am too poor to seek counseling. I have never or will I ever submit my or any child to incest (willing or not, no matter the age). I certainly have never molested or raped anyone nor will I ever. Fantasy is a great thing but it always turns out bad when acting it out. It is best to remain a fantasy. If you must act out this fantasy, ask your adult wife or lover to pretend to be the person you want to have incest with. This is a safe alternative. And, if you want to put on these parties for real, ask your partners to participate in a wife-swapping or swingers party. Always use safe words and respect your partner's wishes.

All characters depicted in this story do not represent real persons, living or otherwise.

Chapter One: Getting Ready For The Party

Betsy smiled at the other three girls as she entered her bedroom. She knew all of the girls except for one. Paula was her best friend and had light brown hair. Brook hung out with her and Paula a lot and had auburn hair, cut short. The new girl's name was Carmen and she was part white and part black. Betsy knew that her mom was black and her dad was white but that her uncle had brought her to the party. Her uncle was white. Carmen was probably the prettiest girl at the party, except that she had small tits. Other than that, her body was very curvy and sexy as Betsy witnessed as the girl changed into her uniform. Betsy became turned on watching her friends and this new, beautiful girl change their clothing, thinking about how much fun this party was going to be and how long she had wanted it.

Betsy wasn't really a football fan but she would sit and watch the games with Daddy and cuddle with him in past years. Since her mom died a few years ago, Daddy gave up on women and Betsy was his only source of female affection, so it was only natural for her to go to him on the evening of her 18th birthday and beg him to make love to her and take her virginity. After much pleading, teasing and affection from her, he finally gave in and she will never forget that wonderful night. But, that is a story for another chapter.

Tonight was the first game of the season for Daddy's alumni college. Betsy was planning to enroll for next semester in January to attend but worried about leaving her father all alone. She was glad she had three months to work out the logistics.

Daddy says it will be good to have a break from him for a while. He says I need to meet boys my age and have sex with them but the only man I want is Daddy and he just won't understand that. So, Daddy got me all turned on by showing me this video of a girl my age being fucked at the same time by several different men and so I told Daddy that I wanted to try it but with only experienced men his age. So, we decided that this year, we'd celebrate opening game by having a gangbang party but Daddy said I needed some help to please all of the men so it was my idea to get my friends in on the fun. I'm so fucking turned on, I could really use a dildo on myself right now. Or, my best friend's tongue!

Her father had taught Betsy a lot about sex and pleasing a man since her birthday in March. One of the things that he taught her was that a man likes is to hear foul language from her pretty mouth but only when she is alone with him and having sex. At all other times, she was to act as the lady she was raised to be and act innocent but when her man closed the bedroom door, she was to conform into a dirty whore who would do any sex act to please her man. And, that is what Betsy had become for her father. Tonight, she was about to act like a lady at first then transform into a whore before the eyes of seven different men, including her father. But, at the end of the evening when she had semen oozing from her ass and pussy and her mouth had the taste of the sperm of many different men, she was to transform back into the lady when they went home, all satisfied. Er father had all but scripted how today would go. She delegated herself the captain of the squad and taught the other girls what they needed to do and how to act today. They were ready to take on seven horny men.

She smiled to herself, thinking that those men would not get much enjoyment from the football game today and hoped that they set their DVRs to record the game as she and the other girls planned to distract the men from football as much as possible.

"OK, girls, finish changing. Remember, no bras, panties or thongs. Just your uniform. That way, the guys can look as we dance and cheer. I see that you've all shaven your legs, good! I've shaven my pussy but we discussed this and that is not a requirement as some men like a hairy pussy."

"The first phase of the party is pre-game. Before we begin, we each introduce ourselves in a unique style, showing off our charms to the boys. I explain the rules and at the end, we all say our safe word. At any time of the party, if you get scared or nervous, say your safe word and all men are required to stop what they are doing and let you go into my bedroom alone. You will not be touched anymore unless you feel better later and want to rejoin us. My dad will keep an eye out to make sure no man tries to get to you in the bedroom and your dad or uncle in Carmen's case should stay with you unless you'd rather be alone. No girl gets raped or forced today. Is that clear?"

All of the girls either nodded or responded with a Yes. Carmen seemed shy but said Yes softly.

"Are you all willing to have sex with your dad or uncle?"

The girls all responded positively. "It is OK not to want to have sex with your dad or uncle but want to sex with the other men. If that is the case, speak up now or say your safe word later and we will make sure that he doesn't try to have sex with you. If you've been abused, raped or forced in any way, tell me now, during the party or after the party and we will make sure it never happens again, regardless of who has done it and we will keep you safe. That is a promise. My dad and I wants to make sure that no one in our home ever gets hurt in or out of our home and will do anything we can to protect you. Understand?"

Betsy's friends either seemed bored by her little speech or said Yes but Carmen was slower, still acting shy but nodded her head enough for Betsy to tell that her answer was Yes. Her shyness and sluggishness worried Betsy a little so she decided to watch out for the girl during the party.

"Now, every girl participating in the party must be aged 18 years or older. Are we all 18 or older? Girls, one at a time, announce how old you are. I'm 18 since March 15."

"I'm Brooke and I just turned 18 last week. I've known Betsy and Paula since the fifth grade. I'm in the 11th grade and they are seniors because my birthday is in September."

Betsy smiled at her friend. "Well, since I know you so well, I think I know the answer to this but when did you lose your virginity and to whom?"

Betsy stammered. "Well, what I've been telling you wasn't true. My dad didn't take my virginity. I'm sorry I lied but you both talked about wonderful losing your virginity was and Betsy's dad is so dreamy that I wished he had taken my virginity too but the truth is that Craig Hastings took me on a date about a year ago and I had a big crush on him..."

"Yes, we know, sweetie. Just slow down, try to stay calm, it's OK, we all understand." Betsy tried to soothe her friend.

"The whole thing was horrible. It was real messy. It hurt worse than anything in my whole life. Craig wouldn't wait until I was wet. When I told him that he could take my virginity, the look in his eyes really scared me and my pussy dried up. I asked him to tiuch me and put his mouth on my body but he didn't seem to hear me. He was consumed with lust and he reached under my skirt and tore my panties off with his bare hands then without warning, he got on top of me and before I could tell him to stop, he put his dick inside of me and I screamed. I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was waking up just as he groaned into my ear then he stopped thrusting in and out of me. He told me that he just put his sperm inside of me without a condom and that next time, he would wear a condom. Then, he pulled out, got up and went into the trees and peed. While he was gone, I tried to clean the blood and the sperm up from the car seat but when he came back, he told me to leave it alone because it was his trophy that he had me. He kissed me very tenderly while fonding my tits and I thought he loved me but the next day at school, he was mean to me and wouldn't talk to me. Finally, I confronted him in the hall and in front of his football buddies, he told them that he took my virginity but that I was pretty bad at sex and offered to pass me around the football team so I could get some practice in fucking before I could be his girlfriend. I spit in his face and never spoke to him again."

"Brooke, I'm so sorry. I'm amazed that I never heard about this at school."

"Betsy, we are great friends but you hate the popular kids and wouldn't give a football jock the time of day let alone your phone number. I heard about this because they aren't afraid that I'd go running to the sex police like you would." Paula said.

Betsy became angry. "What do you mean? There's no excuse for taking advantage of a sweet girl like Brooke then treat her so badly and give her a bad reputation! This is exactly why my dad has been the only guy to touch me until now. The only man you can ever really trust to always love you is your own father!"

"Calm down, sister, we all feel the same but unlike you, I don't go around with a picket sign and a bullhorn protesting any time you think something is wrong. The assholes at school are afraid of you. They call you Crazy Bitch when you aren't around."

Betsy smiled. "I know. I've done enough crazy things to ensure that none of the snobby bitches like me and that none of those stupid jocks want to get near me. That is all on purpose so that they leave me alone. But, we need to move on."

"First, let me finish. When I told my dad what Craig did and said, he got real mad then asked me if I'd like to learn to be the hottest girl in bed and then put my ass in Craog's face, make him want me but turn him down. I said yes, so my daddy took my soiled clothes off me, cleaned really well, and began lessons in love each night for three months. I'll tell you the rest of the story some other time."

Betsy smiled. "Well, I'm glad that your dad helped you. Was it good?"

Brooke blushed. "Oh, God, yes, my dad is a very good lover."

"Well, my name is Paula and I'm Betsy's best friend. After Betsy lost her virginity by her father, I was jealous so I approached her dad myself and took my shirt off for him and to my surprise, Betsy came down the stairs with a smile on her face and said they were expecting me. That night, I had the best sex ever with my best friend and her father. When he wasn't eating my pussy or fucking me, Betsy had her tongue in my pussy or licking my ass. It all felt so wonderful so after a few months of having threesomes with them, we came up the idea of a full-blown orgy with more people."

Betsy looked at Carmen. "Your turn."

Carmen hesitated. "I had a crush on my uncle Reuben for years. Well, you see, my family is muslim and believe in arranged marriages starting at age 16. So, at 16, my husband would take my virginity and my birthday and wedding night would be the same. The man that offers more money to my family wins me."

"My uncle saved me from that by taking my virginity himself. My experience wasn't as horrible as Brooke's nor as wonderful as Betsy's and Paula's. I was in love with my uncle and he was very loving with me but I never felt any pleasure from my first time, just pain then I felt sick and actually ran away and began vomiting. I was a month shy of my 15th birthday. My uncle showed my bloody sheet to the town and announced that he had taken me and would marry me. But, they rejected us and forced us to leave the town, so we came here. We act as a couple. We love one another and we have sex together but my father is looking for me and if he finds us, he will kill my uncle and take me back to town to be stoned to death for having sex with someone in the same bloodline. So, we keep running and hiding."

"As long as you love one another and there is no abuse, you are welcome here." Betsy said to soothe the tension in the room.

"I have a question for Paula. If you let Betsy's dad take your virginity, how does your dad feel about that, having you had sex with your dad yet and what does he think about you fucking 7 men today?" Carmen asked.

She smiled. "My dad will be here today. He actually suggested that I offer my virginity to Henry, Betsy's dad. After I did start having sex, my dad wanted to hear all about it so I'd tease him while I told the stories then after Betsy and I came up with the party idea, I promised my dad that he could be the first man to fuck me at the party if he came to the party. He agreed. He was so damned hard while driving me to the party, I just had to touch it so I rubbed his cock all the way here. I can't wait to see what he feels like inside my pussy. I'm wet just thinking about it."

Betsy spoke up. "Carmen, how do you feel about having sex with seven different men tonight?"

She hesitated. "My Uncle has taught me much about sex. The night he took my virginity and each time I've had sex with him since, I've felt like a whore and strangely, I like that feeling. Each time I do something that my family doesn't approve of, it's like I am getting my revenge for them trying to sell me. So, I am actually excited about tonight. Not only will these men make me cum but they will make me feel beautiful and dirty at the same time. I might actually enjoy this more than any of you."

"OK, before the fun starts and you are introducing yourself, please state any sex act that you are not willing to do such as anal sex or swallowing cum. We are all required to give blowjobs but we don't have to let the guy cum in our mouths or any other sex act. For example, if you've promised your dad that only his cock will ever enter your pussy, you can declare that and then tell them what you will do. For example, if you are only willing to give blowjobs, tell them."

"The Pre-game consists of us prancing around in our uniforms, making sure the guys see plenty of tit, pussy and ass. The guys can't touch."

"Once the game starts, we each go and sit on the lap of our dads or uncle and we are allowed to kiss and fondle during the game. If a guy wants to touch my tits, he asks my dad's permission and if my dad says yes, I will pull my shirt up and let the man touch my tits. As long as the man gets my dad's permission, he can do anything that would please me except fuck me. He could suck my tits, finger my pussy or lick my pussy and ass. This is why I suspect that not many men will watch the game today. They will be too busy pleasing us during the first half."

"At half-time, we get on our knees for the man to the right of our dad and give him a blowjob after taking our uniforms off so that we are completely naked now. Since there are just four of us and seven guys, if your guy cums, move onto another guy who hasn't been pleased. Don't worry about rushing so that you are done by the end of half-time. These guys aren't going to care, with four sexy teenagers between their legs on our knees. Sex always comes before football, girls!"

"Then, during the second half, we sit on our daddy's laps again, nude and the men have to please us during the entire second half of the game. Again, they can't fuck us."

"You might be thinking that this is a bit unfair that while we are getting our pussies eaten during both halves of the game, all the guy's get is a blowjob. Well, don't worry, they will get plenty of pussy and ass."

"When the game ends, that's when the real party starts. The only rules that remains are the safe word and your rule about what you will or won't do. But, all the men strip naked and we start fucking! I plan to have a cock in my pussy, a cock up my ass and be sucking off two guys at the same time. Then, as each man cums, another will take his place. We will fuck until someone says a safe word or we are all exhausted. If you start to hurt because of so many cocks, say your safe word and you will be allowed to either sit and watch or go to my room where no one will bother. You each have a key to my room."

"Any questions?"

Paula smirked. "Do you think your gorgeous Daddy will agree to make me pregnant tonight?"

Betsy smiled wildly. "I think you need to get him to marry you first but since he took your virginity, that is a good possibility. He thinks you are beautiful and very exciting and together, we blow his mind!"

"No, we blew his beautiful cock, sister!"

They laughed. "This reminds me. You can specify that all men use condoms or you can select the men you are willing to have sex with without a condom. My dad bought four boxes of condoms so there will be plenty to go around. Also, my dad bought an assortment of dildo, vibrators and other sex toys. The one I like the most is the double-ended dildo. Paula and I have used that a lot. It's like making love to one another but sharing the same cock. It's great."

Betsy looked at her watch. "Well, it's almost time. Girls, grab your pom-poms and let's go meet the boys!"

**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Football Saturdays Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 896 milliseconds