• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Dad Cum with My Hand Ch. 02

Making Dad Cum with My Hand Ch. 02

Sherry looked intently into the bathroom mirror taking in every detail of her face. She had a date and wanted her make-up to be perfect. She glanced at the door as it opened a little.

"Sherry, can I talk to you?"

"Sure dad." She smiled as he stuck his hand into the bathroom with $40. "Something tells me you don't exactly want to talk."

"Got some time to spare?"

"Dad, I'm trying to get ready for a date. Where's mom?"

"She's out." Dan opened the bathroom door and came in. "Come on honey, it'll only take a few minutes." He just stopped and stared.

Sherry wasn't even dressed yet and was standing there in her bra. "See something you like daddy?"

Dan definitely saw something he liked, "Yes."

"Good answer." She paused for a second, "Come on over here." When he was inside the bathroom, she gave him a kiss. This was something Sherry had added so that she would feel less strange, and at first she did feel that way. She was getting paid by her dad to get him off. After a few times, the odd feeling went away. She had always enjoyed see him shoot his cum. The problem that had developed was making him cum was turning her on. "You should take yourself out unless you want a mess in your jeans."

He dropped his pants and underwear around his ankles, and watched his daughter wrapped her fingers around his soft cock. "Mm," she started to play. Her long fingers always felt amazing and it didn't take too long before he was getting hard. She was stroking him in the direction of the sink and he placed his hand on her back for support.

Sherry felt his hand on her skin and sucked in her breath, he had never touched her before when she was doing this. She bit her lip and didn't say anything.

He breathed in her perfume, "I like your perfume and how soft your skin feels. He started to gently rub across her back. He switched to lightly scratching her and heard her suck in her breath.

Sherry liked her dad doing more than just lying there and letting her get him off. Even when the position changed, it was still her doing everything. She watched her fingers glide over his hard cock. The veins stuck out and the head was almost purple. Sighing, she realized that she would like to do more with him but shouldn't expect anything else; she was getting paid to do this and help save her parents marriage, so it wasn't about her.

He liked touching her like this and wondered if she would let him do more. Using both hands, Dan ran his fingers up to her bra and unfastened it. He didn't hear her tell him to stop so he let the strap drop.

She sucked in her breath even as her hand kept stroking his hard cock. Her entire body shivered in anticipation of him touching her. Her boyfriend didn't care for her breasts. He pretended that he did, but she could tell. Like it or not, she didn't have much on top.

Dan loved the way it felt when his daughter got him off. Now being this close, her scent was intoxicating and he wanted to touch her so bad he could hardly stand it. Her skin felt so silky against his fingers as hands reached around her sides. He was nervous as he slid his fingers under the edge of her loose bra.

Sherry kept her eyes glued to the mirror and her chest as his hands slid around; she wanted him to touch. Keeping her hand pumping even as his fingers rubbed across her nipples, she bit her lip as his touch made a warm feeling start between her legs. She knew her mom would probably be home soon and she still needed to get ready for her date, but if her dad had picked her up and carried her to bed, she would have let him do anything he wanted. He had her nipples hard and they were sending out a delightful message to the rest of her body.

Hearing him groan, his cum exploded from him. Luckily she had aimed him at the sink so he didn't make a mess. She knew it probably wasn't any more than other guys but it seemed like it to her and liked how much she could get out of him. As his flow eased up, her fingers automatically went from stroking him to milking him, trying to get all of it. When the flow stopped, she gave him another kiss, "Feel better now?" She chuckled at his expression. "I'm sorry I'm not bigger on top," and found herself receiving an intense kiss.

Dan let his lips nibble her ear, "Are you crazy?" He caressed her neck with his wet lips as he trapped her nipples between his fingers and his thumbs and rolled them. "It's all I can do not to grab you when were alone." Working his way to her breasts he closed his lips around her nipple.

Sherry felt his lips on her nipple and moaned as he started to suck. He had her nipples rock hard again and then it was over. Both father and daughter heard the car in the driveway. Her sigh was mixed with a groan.

Dan kissed her again, "Thank you baby."

That night Sherry and her boyfriend had gotten something to eat after they went to hear a local band. Sherry was still so turned on from what her dad had done to her and from what she had done to him that she practically dragged her boyfriend into the backseat of his car. She couldn't help but compare his touch to her dad's. Eric wasn't as tender, didn't play as gently. She didn't need to be turned on; she could still feel her dad's hands on her. Her nipples still reacted to her boyfriend but she could tell a definite difference.

She lay in the back seat of his car and wanted him so bad. His big cock slid inside of her and -- nothing. The pressure of his cock being in her felt -- nice, but not really good. It was the very first time she'd had sex and hadn't enjoyed it. Oh she didn't get off every time, but she had always liked what she did, until now. Even when he really got into it, she wished that he would just finish so it would end. After he shot his cum into her, she wrapped her arms around him wanting to kiss, but he was done and jumped off of her.

Sherry didn't say a whole lot as he drove her home, and wondered why her evening had gone the way it did. Lying in bed she let her hands roam over her body and knew immediately she didn't want that any more than she had wanted her boyfriend. Now doubly frustrated, she tossed and turned trying to go to sleep.

The next day was Saturday and Sherry had planned on going shopping with her friends. Hearing her mom head out early she thought she would hit her dad up for some more money. Jumping out of bed, she went to take a shower.

Dan knocked on the bathroom door, opened it a crack, "Sherry can I come in?"

Sherry chuckled, "Sure dad." Maybe he wanted to talk like yesterday and called from behind the shower curtain. "Dad, I was wondering if you needed me to give you a helping hand, I could use the money for shopping."

Dan took his wallet out and put the money on the sink. "I'm afraid I'm not much in the mood. You can have the money and all you have to do is give me your smile, I sure could use one right about now."

Sherry immediately opened the shower curtain enough to see him, "What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving; your mom and I are splitting up."

She was instantly filled with guilt, "Is what I did with you the reason?"

Dan went and kissed her, "Of course not. If anything it held us together. You kept the marriage from ending months ago."

Sherry put both arms around him and held him to her. "Dad, I don't want you to go."

"I know, but you do want to get me wet." Father and daughter both laughed. "I'm sorry dad."

"I love you too," and gave her another kiss.

"Dad, do you really think I have nice breasts, or were you just saying that?" For an answer she saw him put his hands to her breasts and run his fingers over her nipples. Sucking in her breath, she moaned as he played. It was like yesterday, his touch was gentle as he explored her body. She was having that warm feeling start between her legs again. "Suck them." His mouth felt wonderful and she held his head to her. Her nipples got hard with his gentle sucking. She knew what she wanted and pushed him away from her, "Make love to me dad."

"Baby, are you sure about this?"

She pressed her lips to his. This is why she hadn't liked what she and Eric had done. "I want you."

Dan turned the water off and picked his daughter up in his arms. Carrying her to her bed, he lay her down, gently kissing her. He stood back up and took his clothes off.

Sherry watched as her dad undressed. She had imagined sucking him and making him cum that way almost from the first time she got him off with her hand and wasn't sure when the other feelings had started. With everything she had, she wanted to make love to him and couldn't deny the way she felt. As her dad got into bed with her, their lips met, their arms wrapped around each other. "Please, I want you in me."

"Honey, I can't."

She stated to object, "But why?" She was stopped with another kiss. He was smiling -- no -- he was grinning at her.

"I'm not hard."

Sherry pushed him off of her and made him lay back, "That will not be a problem for long."

With one hand holding him at the base she performed what she considered a magic trick. She could change a soft penis to a hard cock. Starting out slow she licked his entire length and even his balls. Sherry had thought about this so much, but this time she wanted him shooting his cum because he was someplace other than her mouth or her hand. As he got hard she let a little out at a time. By the time she finished she was almost ready to get off. Sherry was panting as she straightened up and looked into his eyes. Placing her legs on either side of his she scooted up so that her pussy was right above his cock.

Dan watched his teenage daughter use her hand to guide him inside of her. The moisture on her pussy lips was reflecting the light. Just the head went in and that was amazing to see. She bent forward to kiss him which caused his cock to be sucked in. It felt wonderful being inside of her.

Sherry finally had him in her, it was so deep and it filled her completely. Parting her lips she slid her tongue into his mouth even as she started to move on top of him. She had fantasized about having her dad inside of her and wondered if other girls did.

Dan felt her hips thrust against him as she also moved back and forth. It felt incredible as her slippery smooth pussy tightly gripped his cock. He grabbed her face and their tongues danced together. "Oh baby."

"I wanted you so bad." Gripping his legs with hers, she rode him constantly changing what she did. She could control the angle of penetration. She could control how deep his cock went. She could control how fast they went. She not only loved him being in her but the feeling of power over him, and didn't hear any complaints.

He couldn't keep his hands off of her breasts, her nipples poked against his palms. "Let me suck."

Sherry really didn't know how to handle a guy really liking her breasts. Keeping his cock inside where it belonged, she maneuvered so that her nipple was at his mouth. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and she liked having them touched and sucked. She did her best to continue riding him and enjoyed his attention to her breasts. Having imagined how it would be having her dad in her, even if he hadn't paid her, she would have gotten him off. She liked seeing him cum and feeling it flow back down his cock making her hand slippery. Now that she finally had her dad's hard cock in her pussy, she would feel him cum in her.

He loved breasts, he guessed most guys did. But not all women felt that way, his wife never did like her breasts touched. Wrapping his tongue around his daughter's nipple was so enjoyable; he wished he had given into the impulse to touch her sooner.

Pushed away, Sherry straightened back up, her pussy felt like it was on fire and she wanted to burn his cock. She didn't just want him this one time, her asshole puckered thinking of having her dad fucking her there and shooting his cum. It would also be amazing to see his cock shooting cum and have it fly through the air. Her mouth watered at the thought of catching it as well as just sucking his cock until he gave her his hot cum. Her dad kissing her brought her back to the reality of fucking and speeded up.

Dan hadn't felt anything like this for a long, long time. "Baby, I'm going to cum."

It was music, sweet music. She had never heard anything sound so good and pushed herself even faster wanting their first time together to be the best she could make it. She loved being on top. This position let her make the cock hit all the right places inside of her. "Cum for me daddy -- cum deep in me."

Dan arched his back off of the bed and his balls let loose. He felt shot after shot of cum explode from him. He hadn't shot this much in a long time and her hot pussy seemed to beg for more!

Feeling her dad's cock throbbing in her, her mind could see cum shooting in her, even as she erupted in the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Keeping her body kept moving, she wanted it to continue. Finally father and daughter stopped, the only sounds in the room were the two trying to catch their breath. Sherry still had him in her, except now he was soft. She pressed her legs against him, not wanting him to slip out of her. The sex was over, but the memory of their love making lingered in the room. She felt different emotions flood her, "Daddy, I don't want you to leave."

Dan loved his daughter, if they had never done anything he would have still felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest at this moment. "You can come over to visit as much as you want."

She loved her mother but she and her dad had always had a special bond. Their joining physically had just made the feelings deeper. "Let me come and live with you. I'll do anything you want."

Dan could almost feel the smile on his face. "Baby, I love you more than anyone else. I would never make you have sex with me for any reason." Pulling her to him made him come out of her. He felt her tears even as he felt her lips. "You've had me wrapped around your finger since you were born.

"So I guess I'll just live with mom and see you when I can."

"You could do that, but I thought you wanted to live with me?"

Sherry straightened up and looked into her dad's face to see if he was making fun of her. "But you said no."

"I said no to having sex as a condition. You are welcome to live with me, and if we happen to do anything, it'll be because we want to, not have to."

She kept kissing him, "I love you daddy, and kissing him, and kissing him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Dad Cum with My Hand Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 557 milliseconds