• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Refill

Refill

Kate

The end of the year was the usual holiday madness. There were family obligations, illnesses, shopping, cooking and all of the other stuff that goes along with the end of the year. I'd love to be able to say that the end of 2012 was full of hot sex for me, but that just wasn't true. In fact, I barely got to see Clarence at all in December. There was just too much to do.

That said, my sex drive was still redlining and Clarence sometimes gave me permission to masturbate when we couldn't get together and he knows I really need to focus and get stuff done. If I go more than even a couple of days I start getting kind of nutty.

New years day I had things to do with the family, but I was already eager to see Clarence on the 2nd. He'd told me to come over in something sexy. I wore stilettos and a little red negligee with an overcoat to keep the neighbors from getting an eyeful and then I headed over to his place a little after lunch. I also knew that Clarence hadn't been in my ass for awhile and we both love to do anal, so I'd taken the precaution of doing a little cleaning back there before I went over. Clarence doesn't require it of me, but, well, no one likes that kind of surprise.

He was dressed in jeans and a white tank top and those big black arms of his wrapped me up tight when I walked in the door. We broke into a bottle of wine and made out like teenagers for awhile. We hadn't seen each other since before Christmas and it was so good to be with him, to feel him, even to smell him. Don't you love that? The way a man's scent can just flip a switch inside you?

Anyway, we made out for a bit, then he slipped his hands under my negligee, grabbed my ass cheeks, picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. We made out a little more while he slowly undressed me. Then...he led me to the bathroom.

There was an enema kit out, one I hadn't seen before. I told him that I'd cleaned out before I came over. "Good, that's a good start." He had that mischievous gleam in his eye.

He sat me down on the toilet while he set up the enema. He filled a pretty large bag full of warm water. He stood me up and had me bend over. Smearing a little lube on my asshole, he wasted no time and slid the tube straight up my ass. He pushed it up a little farther than I was used to. Then he had me lean over and into the tub. He hooked the enema bag up to the shower curtain.

"You ready?" I nodded and smiled at him. He undressed then, and stepped into the tub and squatted down on the opposite edge so that his cock was near my mouth. "When I release the valve, you start sucking my dick." I nodded again, my mouth salivating with anticipation.

Clarence turned the valve and I felt the warm water start to flow out into me, deep up in my gut. At the same time, I reached up and pulled Clarence's cock into my mouth and rolled my tongue all over the head, lifted his shaft and sucked on his balls.

He started to get hard quickly and I could tell it had been a few days since he'd gotten off. I was excited to make him cum. I began to move my mouth up and down on his shaft, taking in three or four inches and then letting it slide out.

The water kept coming and soon I could feel my belly starting to swell a bit. I wasn't sure how much he was putting in there, but it was fast approaching the most I'd ever had, which to be fair, probably wasn't that much.

His cock was now totally hard. "I'm gonna fill that ass up tonight, girl," he said as he rubbed my back slowly. I kept sucking him as best I could, but his angle and mine were now sort of making it tough. Plus, the water in my gut was becoming more than just distracting.

Finally, Clarence switched off the valve and slowly pulled the tube from my ass. "Stay there." He got up and left me there, bent over the tub. He came back just a minute later with a leg spreader and ankle cuffs.

He attached them to me where I was. Even just spreading my legs like that, I could feel my body want to start purging the water. Thankfully, the spreader was set to the narrowest setting.

Once I was all hooked up, he got me up and over to the toilet, where he had me sit down. "Don't let go of a single drop of that till I tell you." I nodded, focusing on trying to relax at the same time I was keeping a conscious control over my sphincter.

Then, while I was sitting on the toilet, Clarence grabbed the spreader bar and lifted it up slowly, causing me to slide forward a bit on the toilet and lean back against the tank. I bent at the knee a little and now my knees were almost even with my head. "What are you doing?" I was totally thrown off.

Clarence produced a small butt plug with a wide base. As he pushed it into me, I felt a little water dribble out of me and into the toilet. Clarence was on his knees now, one hand holding up the spreader bar, the other holding in the butt plug.

"Now I want you to cum for me. I want you to rub that pussy for me and get off. But don't let this toy come out or any water." If you weren't there, you might think that would be easy. Yeah, I was a little worked up in general, but I'd never even tried masturbating with an enema bag full of water in me. Plus sitting on the toilet isn't really the sexiest or most comfortable position.

I reached in between my legs and started rubbing my clit though, determined to give Clarence what he wanted. I closed my eyes, I tried to not think about the water, to relax. I was at it for a few minutes and although I'd gotten myself a little revved up, I still hadn't cum.

Clarence must have realized I was having a hard time, because he leaned in and that oh so sexy fucking voice of his was so close. "I know that little pussy is all wet thinking about my fat black dick filling that ass up. I know you've got an ass full of water. I know you want to cum. But I also know that you need to think about what you want even more than that."

"I don't want anything more than that," I said with closed eyes, still rubbing my pussy.

"Don't lie to me, girl. I know you better than you do. I know you love my dick. I know you'd do anything for me. Normally, you'd be cumming all over the place by now. But you need to dig deeper to cum this time. You need to get down deep and think about what you really want."

"What's that?" I was rubbing hard now, wanting to be able to cum so bad, yet not able to get there.

"You want to be whored out again. The way Wes did you. Oh yeah, Wes. You might not have liked him or some of the shit he did, but don't you fucking lie to me and tell me he had to twist your arm when it came to him selling your pussy. You liked that shit, didn't you?"

I didn't answer. "You liked seein' them niggas look at you and get hard. You liked seein' those dicks between your legs. You liked getting' them off. Say it."

I nodded. "Truth is, you'd do it again, wouldn't you? Hell, you want me to straight up pimp you, don't you?" I bit my lip, my eyes still closed, my fingers working over my cunt furiously.

"Say it. Say you want to be my whore."

My eyes flew open. I was going to cum. I kept rubbing. He must have seen it too because he started pushing on the butt plug, massaging it around. It was like reaching the top of a roller coaster and knowing you're going to go down the other side.

Clarence suddenly pulled the plug from me and said, "Let that water out!"

I was cumming and purging at the same time and my body went berserk on me. Hard spurts of hot water shot out of my ass at the same time waves of orgasm were shooting through my pussy. One hand shot to the counter and the other to Clarence's arm, trying to steady myself.

The water kept coming and my brain was reeling. Clarence used his leverage with the leg spreader to pin me in place, otherwise I would have slid right off the toilet.

He finally lowered the spreader as I started to calm down and then left me on the toilet to finish vacating the water. When I'd finished, I was still sitting on the toilet with the leg spreader still attached so I called out to Clarence in the other room. "I'm all good!"

When he came back, I expected him to unhook me. Instead, he leaned me over the tub and said, "Refill." I was kind of shocked by this for two reasons. One, I'd never had three enemas in one day. Two, I found myself mildly excited by the prospect.

I waited patiently for him to fill up the bottle again. This time, he didn't put as much water in and when he was done, he didn't insert the tube up quite as far. And this time I relaxed into it as the warm rush of water filled up my gut.

When it was empty, he unhooked the leg spreader and got me into the shower. He undressed and got in with me. "Don't let a single drop out," he said as he got me to squat down and suck on him.

I was amazed out how quickly he got hard. I'd only had him in my mouth for maybe a minute when he stepped out of the shower and came back with a bottle of lube. "Turn around. Put your hands on the wall. Don't take em off. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that pretty white ass of yours."

Was I understanding him right? He was going to fuck me with the enema water still in me? I did as he said, turning around and putting my palms against the front shower wall.

I heard the lube squirt and a second later his cock was sliding between my cheeks. After the butt plug and the lube from the enemas, my ass was stretched a little, but it still took a second for him to get his head past my clenched up ass. I couldn't find a way to let him without letting the water out. "Come on, girl. Give it to me. Don't fight it. I'm gonna bury this shit in you. Give it to me."

My stomach muscles were all clenched and my jaw was clamped shut in concentration. "Just push it in. Do it."

Clarence grabbed my hips and pulled back on me as he thrusted forward and this time he did get by and his cock slid halfway up my ass. "Oh holy fuck, that's big!" I went from holding my breath to heaving.

He pushed his big body up against me. I could see his bent legs flexing so that he could get low enough to fuck me. I stood up on my tip toes to give him some height.

Clarence pushed forward again and I felt my eyes roll back as that fat black weapon of his sank all the way into me. There was a strange sensation this time though as the water that was still in me was sort of pumped deeper into me. It was a dizzying feeling of fullness.

He held still inside me for a minute, allowing me to adjust and steady myself. Then he started fucking me. Slowly at first and then building to a steady rhythm. I could feel water leaking out of me a little each time he pulled back, his cock head acting like a plunger. It ran down my thighs and dripped onto the tub. But it was also dissolving the lube a bit and the friction was already starting to build.

Then he picked up speed, pumping into me harder. I could feel all that warm water sloshing around inside me. The memory of my last orgasm sprang back into my mind. Clarence was pushing against me hard enough that my tits pressed against the shower wall and it was startlingly cold. My nipples ached against it.

"Oh shit, I think I'm gonna cum again." I could feel a big one building in me. Clarence just kept that same fast, even rhythm. Pumping that beautiful black dick of his in and out of my ass.

When I came, I started squirting water. It didn't matter that his dick was still in me. I just pushed right around it. It wasn't much really, but it felt like a gallon. My knees shook and he held me tightly while I came. Then he slowly eased out of me. "Turn around and get on your knees."

I did and was surprised to see that there wasn't a trace of anal sex anywhere on him or me. He thrust his dick at my mouth and I opened up, still kind of grimacing at the idea of sucking a dick that had just been in my ass, no matter how clean.

But the only taste on him was a little bit of the lube. In just a few seconds he said, "Start pushing out anything you got left in you. I want to hear it squirting out yo ass when I cum."

I pushed hard and felt a spray of warm water shoot down at the drain, which my butt was now over. I reached up and cupped those fat black balls of his with one hand and pushed again with my ass.

There was something really intimate about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not the kind of girl who can take a shit in front of another person. But letting that water out of my ass at the same time Clarence came in my mouth felt...well, it felt 'whole body'. Like all of me was involved with all of him. Very intimate.

I swallowed every drop of his cum and we cleaned up and headed back to the couch. That's where he had two more surprises for me. First, was that there was going to be a play party soon and Aaron was going to be there. For those of you that don't remember or didn't read In Spades, Aaron was the super handsome, incredibly hung guy that I played with in my first gangbang in Mobile. I made happy squealing noises at that news and Clarence laughed. "Yeah, he remembers you too. I think he wants a piece of that white ass again." I blushed.

The next surprise though was a little different. "Johnny and Jessica are going to be at the party." I had very mixed feelings about that. Neither Johnny nor Clarence had asked us to play together, but still. I wasn't sure I was ready to be in the same house with my daughter while we're both fucking. Or in the same room. Yikes!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Refill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds