• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sue

Sue

Sue was going to have her eighteenth birthday party. I knew her mother and father before she was born as we were close friends. Her mother Bea was fond of me and I used to spend a lot of time with her and her husband Peter. After Sue was born I used to baby sit for them so that they could have a little time to themselves at least once a week. They were a passionate couple and little Sue was getting in the way of there regular sex life, so when I was around they would take the opportunity of indulging in long afternoons of hectic prolonged love making.

They used their upstairs bedroom and did not realize that I could hear all the moans and groans and slurping sounds of a hard cock moving in and out of a dripping wet pussy. I would try to keep my attention on playing with Sue but some days when they were especially loud and the bed was creaking and shaking I would have an erection all the afternoon and a severe case of blue balls till I got home and jerked myself off.

I took care of Sue till she went to preschool. We were great friends and when I moved away I kept in touch with her parents and also with her. We had a special relationship and she loved and trusted me as her "grown up" friend, she felt she could share with me her most intimate feelings and thoughts and I loved her like the daughter I did not have. I took a few days off to be with Sue and the family and celebrate her birthday.

Sue looked gorgeous in a white mini dress that showed off her long legs and perfect 32C breasts with small coral pink nipples. Her hair was black and long and hung loose all the way down to her curving butt. Here was a young slim girl on the threshold of womanhood and her body was ripe to be transformed. I was surprised at the sensual effect she had on me and when she came running up and kissed me on both cheeks in greeting and innocently pressed her soft plaint body against me I felt my cock stiffening and I had to struggle to keep cool.

Two of her girl friends came over and as a treat I took them to the movies and we planned to go out for ice-cream later and so make a long evening of it. Bea said she had a headache and Peter said he would stay with her. The movie was terrible and after the first 15 minutes we all got up and left. The 2 girl friends saw 2 boys they knew and like the teenagers they were they excused themselves and left after thanking me and Sue for taking them out.

Since we were now alone I suggested to Sue we go home early and spend the evening with her parents. To my surprise she blushed deeply and said, "We can't go home for a few hours yet."

"And why can't we?" I asked.

Sue giggled and said, "I cannot tell you."

I remembered how noisy her parents' love making used to be and realized that the girl had finally heard them.

"Have you heard your Mom and Dad making love?" I asked.

"Yes, ever since I was fourteen," said Sue blushing deeply, "I also found I could hide on the stairs and peep into their bed-room and watch too! It excited me so much that I could not stop from playing with my pussy and enjoying squishy orgasms!"

I told her that I did not think her parents would be having a sex session as Bea really did have a headache and Peter had some work he had to catch up with so we decided to go home.

On the way back Sue told me she was still a virgin and even though she could see how much her mother enjoyed sex she felt nervous whenever her clumsy boy friends grabbed her titties or felt her pussy through her panties. She got really wet and excited when she watched her parents though and whenever she masturbated she would fantasize that her Dad was fondling her using his slow and mature technique to pleasure her.

"Am I very naughty to think that?" she asked me.

"It is natural for a young girl to masturbate and be jealous of your Mom and wish your boy friends would behave like your Dad," I said. Young boys can-not control themselves like older men you know."

She said, "Well I guess I like older men then and maybe that's why I like you so much."

I smiled and said, "You are my favorite little girl and I knew your Mom and Dad love you very much and someday you will meet a boy who will love you just the way you like to be loved."

She said, "I hope it will be soon."

The house was silent and dark downstairs and the only lights we saw were those in her parents' bedroom. She turned and grinned at me and said, "They are at it again! Come on! Let's watch." Before I could get out of the car she had quietly opened the front door and was up the stairs. When I came in I saw her crouched on the top step looking into Peter's and Bea's bedroom the door of which was wide open. Apart from the heavy breathing coming from the room the sight that met my eyes gave me an instant erection.

Bea was on her back and even as we watched she kicked her legs up onto Peter's shoulders and his stiff penis went deep into her pouting pussy with a single thrust and a slurping sound. Sue gasped involuntarily at the sound and I knew she was very aroused. She kept staring at her father's buttocks that were now gently rising and falling over her mother's body. Her hands flew up to her breasts and started kneading them and her breath came in little gasps.

I grabbed her shoulders and guided her back down the stairs. At the bottom she turned around and embraced me shivering and rubbing her breasts against my chest and her pussy against my thigh. I looked down into her eyes and saw the pleading request – "please fuck me" they said, "I need IT now!"

I kissed her and she inexpertly glued her lips to mine. I gently pushed my tongue against her closed lips till she opened them and our tongues met, her breath was sweet and her lips tasted like fresh lemons – soft and refreshing. She began to tear at my clothes and a couple of my shirt buttons popped loose. I guided her to a divan in the sitting room and quickly undressed her.

Holding her with one hand I tore off my clothes and arranged cushions under her head and below her hips so that her pussy was positioned for deep penetration. She lay back with her legs parted and eyes half closed looking lustily up at me. Her pubic hair was soft and silky and straight and her pussy lips pouted with her arousal. From the top of her slit a well developed clitoris stood out rigidly.

I had to remind myself that this was a young virgin and even though she was very aroused and needed no foreplay at all I would still have to go slowly to avoid hurting her. I leaned over her and rubbed the head of my hard penis against her clit. Her hips jerked back as if she had received an electric shock, her belly clenched and she uttered a sharp cry as a strong orgasm hit her. Thick juice squirted out of her pussy coating my balls with its warmth while the rest trickled down her open thighs.

I waited till she stopped shaking and her breathing slowed before I lifted her legs over my forearms and slid the head of my prick just inside her wet cunt, I could feel her hard clit rubbing against the top my shaft. Her eyes flew open as she felt this intruder where nothing but her slim fingers had been before. Her pussy lips pulsed tightly against my knob and I took deep breaths to keep iron control of myself as delightful sensations washed over me. I pushed in about an inch and then drew back again. I did this very slowly a few times before she suddenly sighed, her stomach clenched and her legs jerked and I felt warm juice bathe the head of my rigid rod. She had had two quick orgasms now and she grew calmer.

I lifted her legs so that they were resting on my shoulders and angled my hard pole to avoid contact with her big clit. She was wide open and I was ready for deep penetration but I did not want her to 'cum' again too soon. I looked into her eyes, leaned forward putting my hands on her soft breasts and tweaking her nipples. She moaned softly and slightly moved her hips up to signal her readiness and need to have her pussy filled completely. I tightened my buttocks, thrust in firmly and was in her to my balls shattering her virginity as I did so. She gave a short, sharp, cry of pain and I stayed motionless in her giving her time to adjust to the new sensations she was beginning to feel as the pain quickly receded. Slowly her eyes widened with the surprise she felt at the feeling of having her pussy stuffed, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before and she liked it more than she expected.

She smiled shyly at me and then I began a slow pumping motion pulling out all the way to her outer lips and sliding back in. Her warm, wet pussy clung to my shaft making me tremble with the incredible pleasure she gave me. After a while I fell into a steady in and out rhythm breathing deeply like a long distance runner, all my feelings centered in my cock. Sue instinctively began undulating her hips in time to my thrusts and soon was moaning and tossing her head from side to side with pleasure.

I lost track of time as I went on rhythmically thrusting, enjoying the almost unbearable pleasure from Sue's tight, warm pussy. The steady breathing, moaning and slapping, slurping sounds went on and on and my thrusts got quicker and harder. Then I felt my balls tighten and as if in slow motion I felt my sperm moving up and up my hard cock and then as I felt the flood moving into my knob ready to spurt out I heard Sue cry out in orgasm and I felt her pussy grip me all along the length of my shaft . Spurts of my sperm shot up deep in her and the contractions went on and on. Each spurt shook us both and finally weakened and after the last tremor I let my knees bend and laid my head on her soft breasts letting her legs drop off my shoulders.

I had kept myself hard for so long that it took a while to soften and till it did we lay basking in the glow of the aftermath of our lovemaking, just holding each other and slowly coming down from our sexual high. After a long time I became aware that we were no longer alone and I turned my head, still resting on Sue's firm breast, to see Bea and Peter standing there holding hands and looking down at us. I was soft now but still inside Sue and we just lay there looking up at her parents. I was drained and so was Sue and I could not believe my ears when I heard Bea say, "That was beautiful, I am so glad it was you who taught her how to make love!"

Peter did not say anything but I saw him looking appreciatively at Sue's nude body and it occurred to me that he would have been quite glad to initiate Sue himself. We got up pulled our clothes on and Bea made tea. Sue went to wash up and Bea kept looking at me speculatively. I think I will be fucking her soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds