• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Collared

Collared

Chapter 1

Cyrus woke with a groan as he felt a tongue running along his morning erection. "Mmm..." He bit his lip still unable to open his eyes yet.

He woke up like this every morning since he joined Bio-Heath-Labs Incorporated. In his position, he may have been just an average worker who helped process chemicals, but they treated him, and all the other employees with a special entry package that included a used slave, and a nice bonus.

Cyrus looked down after a bit to see the ebony skinned slave lapping at his cock. She may not have been the absolute best cock sucker, but she wasn't the worst ever. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him. A blowjob was a blowjob as far as he was concerned. "Oh... good girl..." He groaned as he sat up a bit to watch Trinity continue.

He glanced out his window, the rust coloured sky still loomed over the world; the apocalyptic events of several decades ago still hadn't faded away entirely. Looking through his window he spotted his gorgeous neighbour, Jeta Ferris. Her hip length blonde hair was being brushed in front of her mirror. She didn't look into his window, but he made a point of staring into hers.

Cyrus wanted her so badly. Her breasts weren't the biggest, but they were beautifully shaped, and that ass, it was nice and round. She teased him when she wore her panties that showed just the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The blowjob he was getting seemed to get better as he watched the blonde.

The Ferris family wasn't exactly rich, but they made a decent living. Her father worked in the manual labour slave industry selling homeless men and women to factory employers and such. Jeta's mother, Annabelle was her father's slave. She acted as a wife. Jeta was his prize, and he paid her freedom taxes every year to ensure she could never be sold to anyone.

Cyrus watched her paint her lips a pale purple colour after she had made her eyes dark and smoky. She was a fantasy for him and nothing more. How he wished he could get her out of those black t-shirts and jeans and into tight green lingerie. Green was his favourite colour. His best friend Simon, however, he liked red. It left their house looking much like a Christmas display sometimes.

Simon came to his open door and peaked in. "You still getting sucked off? We've gotta be at work in half an hour." He tied his tie as he spoke.

Cyrus grumbled. "I'll be down shortly..." He looked down at Trinity, "Alright, make me come."

Simon left the room as Trinity blew him harder, finally making him climax. "Oh God yes!" He moaned clenching his sheets.

Trinity swallowed and looked up at him. She wore pale grey panties and that was all. "Breakfast is on the table master."

"Thank you." He smiled and got dressed before heading to the kitchen table where Simon was sitting reading the paper. Simons midnight black hair matched his dark rimmed glasses. "Did you get woke up by Trinity this morning too?"

"Yep." Simon said casually.

"Do you even like slaves, Simon?" Cyrus asked eating a piece of peanut butter toast.

"I do, but I prefer them a little feisty. For the things I like to do, I want someone who won't just give into me until I've broken her." Simon explained casually.

"You're one of those tough masters I see. A sadist." Cyrus said starting on his eggs.

"Well, when you've been bullied as much I have in your life you just want to torment someone else just as badly." Simon took a drink of his coffee.

"Some of us just drink, but no... not you." Cyrus chuckled.

"Thank God I'm over twenty one now, or that wouldn't be a second option." Simon smirked a bit.

Cyrus finished his food. "Alright lets head to work."

Simon got up and headed out with him entrusting Trinity to watch the house and clean up as per usual. Jeta was outside checking the mailbox when they stepped outside. Cyrus smiled at her, "Hey Jeta."

Jeta looked up and smiled a little, "Oh, hey Cyrus. Going to work?" She asked, her lips glistening with gloss.

"Yeah. Staying home?" He tried not to stare.

"Yeah." She laughed a little. "Have a good day." Jeta walked back in.

"That was absolutely sad." Simon smirked as Cyrus got into the black car.

"Shut it..." Cyrus was a bit pink.

"Too bad she'll never go on sale... all you'll be is a pathetic flirt with no shot at that." Simon drove.

"Yeah whatever... I like her ok? She's nice." Cyrus shrugged.

"Yeah, she's nice, and a cockteaser." Simon drove to the Bio-Health-Lab and parked in the underground parking lot in his designated area.

"She doesn't mean to be!" Cyrus defended.

"Sure, but unfortunately, you've been cock teased hundreds of times in the two years we've lived in the town house next to their town house. It's a pain in the ass I'm sure." Simon commented turning the car off.

The two guys got out of the car, and headed inside the elevator. They used their employee cards to activate the buttons. "So, how's sector five?" Cyrus asked.

"Shitty. My Supervisor's a cunt." Simon stated.

"Really? Sector eleven is nice." Cyrus was a bit surprised, "What do you mean she's a cunt?"

As the doors opened Simon spotted his supervisor immediately, a slender raven haired woman with large breasts and a nice round ass. She wore tight black clothing and looked over at them, "Manson, I've got a fucking bone to pick with you." She glared.

"Oh..." Cyrus sighed getting his point.

"What is it now, Wolf?" Simon stared down at her.

"You didn't fill out your report on the Heinz project. We need that for referencing, and you know this." She had red lips, luscious like a cherry.

"I wrote it this weekend, it'll be on your desk as soon as you stop barking at me." He leered.

"Is that a play on my last name? Because with a last name like Mason, you REALLY shouldn't be talking." She sneered.

He scoffed, "Of course not, I was referring to 'barking' as in 'the bitch continues to bark'."

She pointed a red painted finger at him, "You want to keep this up Manson, because I can make this job a whole Hell of a lot harder for you!"

Simon shook his head, "Believe me I'm done." He started walking to his office, and Cyrus followed.

"Wow... she really is a cunt..." Cyrus commented as they walked.

"If that bitch ever stops paying her freedom taxes I'll be first in line to buy her. Faith Wolf would be my own personal whore..." Simon commented.

"So THAT'S the type of woman you go for." Cyrus joked earning a look of annoyance. "Ok, ok, I'll see you after work." Cyrus headed off to his office to get some of his work finally accomplished.

The work day had gone pretty fast, and luckily for Cyrus. Before long he was meeting up with Simon again in the parking lot. "Man, I heard that song on the radio, you know the one that they played when we walked up the aisle at grad?" Cyrus asked.

"Yes, I hate that song." Simon responded.

"Well I do too, but it got me to thinking..." Cyrus said as Simon unlocked the car doors.

"Did it now? That can be dangerous." Simon smirked a bit.

"Yeah, yeah... anyway... it made me realise it wasn't too long ago when we graduated. Life is going by pretty fast isn't it?" Cyrus asked.

"Yes, yes it is. What is your point?" Simon raised a brow as he started the car up.

"Well... we should really do more things, maybe save up and go to a high end slave auction. Hell, I bet we could get ourselves some really talented slave girls." Cyrus pointed out.

"Yeah, you do have a good point... slaves are all the rage, and we've just got a second hand slave courtesy of our job... although I made the smarter move and took the package for just more cash instead of a slave." Simon pointed out as they drove.

"What did you do with the money for that?" Cyrus asked curiously.

"Well, I ended up just saving it. It's enough to get a slave though... why? You think we should go out and use it somewhere?" Simon asked.

"Well, that might be a good idea." Cyrus raised a brow.

"We won't get anything high end with it though." Simon pointed out.

"Well, that's true. Maybe we'll wait on it." Cyrus sighed as they pulled up to their house.

Their was caution tape around the outside of the Ferris house, and a few police cruisers parked outside. Cyrus got out of the car and walked over to the caution tape with Simon. "What the hell happened here?" Simon asked him.

"I don't know... I hope no one was killed." Cyrus looked around.

A police man with dark hair approached them, "Clear out, there's nothing to see here."

"Sir, these are my neighbours. Are they ok?" Cyrus asked curiously.

"The slave stabbed her master just after noon today, and she took his daughter and ran." The officer told them fixing his hat.

"Oh my God! Is Mr. Ferris going to be ok?" Cyrus asked concerned.

"He died about an hour ago in the hospital. We're still searching for the slave and the daughter, they can't have gone too far." The officer told them, "If you see them let someone know."

"We will, thank you sir." Simon nodded to him.

The guys headed back inside. "Damn... does this mean I'm never going to see Jeta Ferris again?" Cyrus asked Simon.

"I hope for your case its not." Simon commented pulling off his tie.

Trinity had cleaned the whole place for them. "Trinity? Where are you?" Simon called.

Coming around the corner she bowed to them, "Good day, masters."

"I'm going to watch some TV." Cyrus sighed collapsing onto the couch before turning on the TV.

"Suit yourself." Simon looked to Trinity, "It's been a hard day Trinity, you know what I want."

Trinity sunk to her knees and undid Simon's pants putting his growing erection into her mouth. He groaned a bit as she sucked him slowly. Cyrus ignored them and watched as a news bulletin aired.

"Residents of Lyons Park are asked to keep on the look out for two women." Cyrus watched as Jeta and her mother's photo were shown on the television, they radiating smiles betraying the reason they were on display on TV.

"Look Simon, its her!" Cyrus stared shocked.

Simon looked over. "I see..."

"Police are warning civilians that Mrs. Agatha Ferris may be armed and dangerous. As for her daughter Jeta, she is quite possibly a hostage in this situation. The police are giving out awards to those who find them first. In other news-" Cyrus shut off the television.

"Man... I wanna go look for her." He sat up.

"What good would that do?" Simon asked as Trinity rubbed his balls gently while she sucked on his shaft.

"If I find her, maybe I can keep her." Cyrus pulled his shoes back on.

Simon rolled his eyes, "Best of luck to you then."

"You aren't coming?" Cyrus asked astonished.

Simon gestured to Trinity, "I'm kind of in the middle of something here."

"Oh fine, I'll call you if I need you." Cyrus headed out and took the car with him.

He drove around town for quite some time. It was clear they were likely headed north. There were rebel women hiding to the north. Cyrus began to drive in that direction. He stopped the car and pulled over next to the water treatment plant. There was a strong possibility they might have run through there. It had pipelines leading all the way out of town. Still he wasn't going to run into restricted areas on a whim. He continued to drive along the road leading out of town. All he hoped was he didn't get stopped by any rebel groups.

Cyrus was so transfixed with his thoughts he had to slam on the breaks before he sped past a small bump on the side of the road. He looked to his right to see a blonde mass hugging her knees in the dirt. Cyrus stepped out of the car and walked around it to find his prize sitting in the dirt crying. She sniffled and looked up at him, "Cyrus? What are you doing here?" Her lips pouted beautifully when she cried.

"I heard you were missing... where did your mother go?" Cyrus asked crouching next to her.

"She ran... she went to find the amazons..." Jeta sniffled referring to the rebel women.

"She just left you here?" Cyrus asked.

Jeta nodded, "I was upset... she kidnapped me after she stabbed daddy..." Jeta leaned up and grabbed Cyrus's hands, "Is daddy ok? have you heard anything?"

Cyrus knew he could get her to comply if he just tip toed around the truth. "I heard he went to the hospital... did you want to go back and see how he's doing?"

"Oh please Cyrus, you don't know how much that would mean to me!" She looked up at him with admiration.

Cyrus smiled and opened the car door for her. "Come on, let's get going."

He was practically giddy. He knew exactly where he was taking her. The police station, which slave registry was right next door. He wouldn't have to buy her if the police felt giving her to him was a decent reward. Cyrus was going to do his best at convincing them. He looked in the rear-view mirror spotting his dark brown sideswipe bangs getting in the way of his moss green orbs.

Jeta leaned on the door and closed her eyes, she was clearly exhausted. Cyrus continued to drive. When he reached the Police station he looked at her. "Come on, let's go get some answers." He walked to the other side of the car to help her out as Jeta rubbed her eyes a bit. "We're there?"

Cyrus quickly pulled her inside the police station, and the moment she realised where they were she screamed and tried to fight him off. "No! Let go of me!" She screamed out flailing her arms.

Some police officers latched onto her dragging her inside. "Good work son. Did you find the mother?" The cop from earlier approached him.

"Nah, I didn't find her mother, but she can give you a full report on where she went to." Cyrus told him.

"Good work. Hopefully her information is useful." The police man nodded to him.

"Look I really want to buy her now that her father isn't around to pay off her freedom taxes. Would that be possible? Maybe at a friendly discount?" Cyrus tried.

The officer looked from Jeta who was being hauled off to Cyrus and smiled, "Yeah, I'll work on getting her discounted for you. Give me your information and I'll see what I can do."

Cyrus filled out a series of forms, even going over to the slave registration office to sign her up with approval pending. He left the information at the police station and waited in one of the chairs. A few hours passed, and assumed Simon might worry about him. He was about to get up from the grey chair when the familiar officer approached him with a smile, "Congratulations, she's released into your custody. All we ask is she gets brought back for further questioning should we need her."

"That's awesome! Of course I'd bring her back for that." Cyrus smiled, "Now I just need to get her collared."

"We've already taken care of that. Her laser etched collar is being applied as we speak. Careful with her neck until she's healed up though." The officer reminded.

Cyrus smiled, "Will do."

"Go on home, we'll drop her off when it's done. It could take a little while." The officer told him.

"Thanks, see you later." Cyrus smiled exiting the building. He drove back home humming to himself, his slave ownership papers in hand. His day couldn't get any better it seemed.

TBC

(Suggestions Welcome)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Collared

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds