• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 05

A Slave's Reward Ch. 05

"What do you mean, I don't get to keep them?" A naked Sarah demanded as she followed the nude Casper upstairs.

"You just said, you didn't want them."

Sarah pouted, "But that my decision; I am the High Mistress." She kicked him lightly in the butt as they came into his bed room.

"Didn't we just go over a power lesson?" Casper asked.

She smiled, "Yes and I made you my sex slave."

Casper grabbed and threw her on the bed landing on top.

"What now?"

He began tickling her. She tried to get loose but he had effectively trapped her and went to work on her feet.

No, ha ha ha, " she laughed uncontrollably.

"You have a choice, be a brat, or join me in the celebratory breakfast " Casper stopped and pulled her on top. "After the last 24 hours ; I am starved."

Sarah looked at the table, "You win."

"He does far too often, "Cassandra said coming in.

"Maybe, we should do something about that." Sarah suggested accepting a Mimosa.

The High Witch considered, "Right now I should take advantage of your exhausted state and dominate you both. Damn I felt the sexual energy through the walls."

Sarah kissed her, "How did you both know I would pass?"

Casper toasted her, "We are good judges of character."

"And if you had failed, "we would have dock your pay for the feast."

"What's next?"

"First we celebrate, than after you rest. You get your bonus."

"Bonus?"

"You get to Dom me, "Cassandra told her.

******************

Sexual creature that she was Cassandra slept in the nude, as High witch and defacto partner if she decided she wanted to have sex, any worker was her call. But she wanted to be ready other than Casper she has not been a sub for anyone in some time."

Preoccupied she did not notice, a person entering her quarters. A hand and cloth went over her face, "I decide when I am in your Mistress " Sarah told her as she lost consciousness.

Cassandra work up in darkness, her body had been pushed against some metal bars.

"Well Witch slave, you did say I would be your Dom."

"Very creative start," she quipped.

The white haired beauty was yanked to the floor, little Sarah had put her in a slave harness. "Mistress Sarah right now slut. "She whispered in her ear.

Sarah climbed on top of her and Cassandra felt sharp touches over her breasts as something furry brushed against her pussy.

"I love having you like this my prey."

"Yes Mistress."

Cassandra felt Sarah's tongue all over her body while the sharp points stimulated other areas and that furry toy brushed against her pussy.

"Close your eyes, " as the mask was removed.

Despite her situation, the High Witch laughed. Sarah had dressed as a sexy cat girl complete with tails and claws.

Sarah smiled, "I got to play the feline, you get to be my pony." She fixed a bit gag and control ropes around her slave's mouth along with a anal butt tail. "Look at you.," as she pointed in the mirror.

"We did create a monster, " as Sarah mounted her. "Now give me a ride." She smacked her ass with a riding crop.

Sarah enjoyed the ride , and Cassandra was enjoying the sensation of erotic lesbian humiliation. The few times she had subbed to a woman before, it left her cold. She wanted Sarah to fuck her.

After several circuits, Sarah dismounted her but had her stay on the ground. Putting a white strap on, she grabbed the High Witch's head. "It matches your hair."

Cassandra enthusiastically deep throated it.

"That's my slut, now for a traditional punishment." Sarah dragged her to the stocks and put her in. She began scratching Cassandra's butt with the cat claws.

"Witch, do you wish me to fuck you?"

Yes, High Mistress Sarah, please fuck me!"

Sarah rammed it in.

*************

As they went to Casper's office, "You do know" Cassandra warned," I intend a major revenge on you."

Sarah looked up at her, " Would not want it any other way."

"I don't know if I want to kiss you or spank you, for making her High Mistress."

"That will have to wait, " he replied in a serious tone.

"What's going on?"

"I underestimated Jessica's family resources. The father and several of his strong arms are coming tonight."

"We are prepared now, "the High Witch pointed out.

"Yes we are, "Casper replied. "Sarah I don't know if you were taunting Jessica, but you will get to fuck her father in front of her!"

"Good, " she replied. "I still have some bent up anger."

The power went out.

"Took them long enough," the High Witch said.

Karen rushed into the room with a sword, "Somebody planted a bomb in the generator."

"To be expected, "Casper responded calmly.

Sarah frowned, "You knew."

"I knew there was a traitor, but not who. Cassandra needed her energy renewed because of a sleep spell she put on everyone. "He reached out his hand, 'Karen hand me that sword."

The red head did so and Casper broke it easily on the table.

"That confirms it, "Cassandra noted.

"That son of a bitch," Karen fumed. "Give me a real one and I'll castrate him!"

Sarah laughed breaking the tension, "Since you are two are so calm, you have something planned."

***************

"Two weeks!" The tall good looking man fumed.

Cane replied apologetically, "This was the first time that Casper let down his guard."

"Well now that we can do business, it will be all right."

Sorry that your daughter had to endure sex slavery for 2 weeks."

"Ted Branch laughed, "It will teach her the lesson of failure. After my turn with the dancer and singer, "I'll let her have a gang bang with them."

"Do you have buyers for Cassandra.?"

"Several oversea buyers are interested in the witch slut."

"Good that nympho healer bitch will bring in some money for a change. Casper indulged any of her sexual whims.."

Casper could sense the fury building in the trio of beauties with him. He knew how cruel at least two of them could be when angry. "I would have thought you would have learn not to get on woman's bad side, Cane."

"So the Master has arrived." Branch responded.. "I allow you a quick death."

"You won't be doing much, but enduring pain and suffering, "Casper responded.

"My men are protected from Magic, "Ted responded and you are outnumbered. With just some sluts for help."

"A shame your magic won't work, "Sarah commented to the High Witch.

"A good thing, I am also a biochemist, "the white haired beauty replied., tossing a large vial and the armed retainers.

"Gas masks."

The armed retainers still fell to the floor.

"An aphrodisiac paralytic," Cassandra informed him. As budge appeared in their trousers.

"10 female sex workers, in dominatrix gear rand restraints to the main entrance. ,"Sarah ordered.

Cane ran out a side door.

"Ladies hurt, but don't kill the former security head "Casper instructed as he walked over to Branch.

****************

Cane tried to turn on one of the hovercraft but would not start.

He got out and face Cassandra, Sarah and Karen.

"Look my fellow sluts, "Sarah taunted. "The new Master is leaving.."

"We can't have that, he has been so complimentary of us," Cassandra agreed her eyes glowed briefly.

Cane grabbed a club, "Nothing, you bitches better let me by."

"Nothing? Cassandra voce was much louder to him. "Just an increase in your hearing."

Karen began singing at a high pitch, The sound piercing him..

Cane screamed and tried to block the sound.

As the Tigress song began, Sarah started landing kicks all over his body. "The song and dance is also a martial art ,"

The music and vicious kicks scrambled his senses so much that a light tap by Cassandra had him crashing to the floor.

"Entertaining as always ladies", Casper dumped an unconscious Branch at Sarah's feet.

"Your new slave."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds