• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Lesbians Of Ottawa

Saudi Lesbians Of Ottawa

Are there lesbians in the Muslim world? A lot of Westerners ask themselves that question. I sometimes want to shake the fools, seriously. Since men and women spend so much time apart in Islamic communities, situational bisexuality runs rampant among both our men and our women. It's simply not discussed out loud, that's all. My name is Latifah Qassim and I am a young woman of Saudi Arabian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study civil engineering at Carleton University, and these are my true adventures.

I'm five-foot-seven, curvy and bodacious, with long curly black hair which I always keep tucked under my Hijab. My skin is light bronze and I have golden brown eyes. Clad in my Hijab, long-sleeved T-shirt and long skirt, I am the very picture of Islamic feminine modesty, piety and grace. Underneath it all, I'm one horny bitch. I spotted one fine piece of African ass walking through the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa one Friday morning, and decided I needed some of that. The ass in question belonged to a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, Crucifix-wearing Ethiopian Christian chick named Selamawit Henok. I'd seen her walking around the university campus library, strutting her stuff like she owned the place.

I approached the tall East African beauty as she walked into the HMV store and used the old "I know you from somewhere" routine to accost her. Not one of my best moves but she fell for it hook, line and sinker. This broad must be really new to the game. Of course she'd seen me around campus, as a graduate student, I'm always busy with work so I practically live at the library. I'm always on the computers, doing complex math and also browsing Facebook because it's like my second home. Selamawit was certainly on the naïve side, but I like that in a woman. Makes them suitably pliable.

After some small talk, we decided to grab some food together at the mall's busy food court. Miss Ethiopia was a bit short on cash, having purchased a bunch of Eddie Murphy DVDs so I footed the bill. She was touched by that but I brushed it off and told her that us minorities ought to stick together in the great white north. Ethiopia and the Arab world have a complex history and we haven't always been friends but she didn't seem to know that. Over the course of lunch I learned a bit more about Selamawit, the sexy Ethiopian chick with the angelic doe-like eyes and heart-shaped booty. The gal was nineteen years old, and was studying sociology at Carleton University. I want to be a social worker someday, she told me. Doesn't sound like a money-making career to me but I'm not one to rain on anyone's dream. I wish you the best with that sweetie, I said innocently.

We got to talking, and as cute as she was, Selamawit started to bore me when she wouldn't shut up about her Somali ex-boyfriend Ahmed who left her for a blonde-haired white chick named Kimberly. That sucks, I told her as she droned on and on about the whole affair. Damn this broad is a loser, I thought to myself. You need to forget about him, I told her. Selamawit nodded, and then started to complain again. I can't get him out of my head, she whined. Smiling wickedly, I touched her hand and told her I could help her with that. I can help you forget this fool ever existed, I promised. Staring at me, Selamawit asked me what my secret was. I grinned broadly, and told her that it's something I would have to show her...personally.

A few minutes later, Selamawit and I left the Saint Laurent Mall and went to my Donnelly street apartment. It's a nice three-bedroom apartment not far from a local grocery store, with easy access to public transit. I have one roommate, an annoying and messy bitch named Dina from Burundi but she's gone most of the time. Thankfully, she wasn't there when I brought Selamawit home for some fun. The two of us sat in my living room, and Selamawit couldn't shut up about how nice the place looked. I may live in a low-income area, that doesn't make me low-class. I get two thousand dollars a month from the government of Saudi Arabia. They support Saudi students worldwide since realizing that we're an economic force in the workplace of tomorrow. I can afford a better place but for now, it'll do just fine.

Selamawit sat near me, looking very nervous as I laid my hand on her thigh and smiled at her. I'm not a lesbian, she said weakly. Me neither, I said, lying with conviction. Then I put my arms around her and kissed her. At first Selamawit was resistant, then she kissed me back passionately. She didn't kiss me like a novice. Hell, Miss Ethiopia kissed me like she'd been kissing women her whole life. I was horny as hell at this point and began undressing her. Soon I had her naked on the couch. Off came her tank top and those revealing shorts which first caught my attention. She wasn't wearing any underwear, which really doesn't surprise me. Fuck me, Selamawit stared, spreading her legs invitingly while looking me in the eye.

I knelt before Selamawit and inhaled the hot, sharp scent of her womanhood. The East African beauty had a hairy bush. I've bedded lots of white girls and have come to prefer my women shaved but I wasn't about to back down. I began licking and fingering Selamawit's cunt, and the sexy Ethiopian chick began moaning, her long and sexy legs thrashing wildly. We got on the sixty-nine position and I shuddered with pleasure as Selamawit began licking and fingering my sweet Saudi cunt. I thrust two fingers into her cunt and Selamawit squirmed, begging me for more. Eventually I inserted my whole fist into her pussy, and the sexy Ethiopian chick began screaming and moaning like never before. You've been with females before, I said. It wasn't a question. Selamawit looked at me and shrugged. Maybe I have, she said with a grin.

I thrust my fist into her tight Ethiopian cunt and fingered her butt hole at the same time. The double action drove Selamawit to the edge, and she cried out, shuddering all over, her sexy body trembling. I smacked her ass and continued fisting her cunt until she begged for mercy. I worked my magic on her for a bit after she said "uncle" and then pulled out. There were tears strolling down Selamawit's beautiful face as she looked at me. Gently I licked off her tears with my tongue and hugged her. Habesha girls rock, I whispered into her ear. Selamawit looked at me and smiled, then she kissed me. She had succulent lips. We're off to a nice start, aren't we?

Thus I met the lovely Selamawit Henok, the young Ethiopian Christian woman destined to become my fuck buddy for the 2013-2014 academic year. I'm quite fond of Black females, especially gorgeous exotic sisters like Selamawit the tall and sexy Ethiopian chick. I have a thing for dark skin and a big ass on a female. Unfortunately, I have no luck with my own gender. I have no faith in lesbian relationships, and most women I meet in Ontario, Canada, can't handle the fact that I am a lesbian AND a Muslim. I don't believe I should have to choose between the two halves of my being. It is totally possible to be a woman who loves women and a pious Muslim sister. That's my story and my truth, I guess.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Lesbians Of Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds