• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Big-Titted MILFs Ch. 02

My Big-Titted MILFs Ch. 02

12

Please checkout "My Big-Titted MILFs Ch. 1," to better understand all the voluptuous players! The following is an amalgam of fact and fiction from my mischievous mind and chance encounters, so I hope that you enjoy!


I just didn't realize how complicated Ellie's life was, until I tried to schedule time for us to fuck. As the single mother of three demanding and older teenage daughters, Ellie spent most of her free time keeping them out of trouble. Ellie has also worked a lot of overtime lately; therefore, I was mostly back relieving myself again :(.

In Ellie's defense, she would intermittently stop by my apartment usually after work for a quickie, which helped to take some of the edge off. I especially enjoyed one of Ellie's renowned blow jobs, or watching my rock-hard cock slide in-between her sweet ass cheeks in the shower.

Mom would call most evenings, just to ask about my day and tell me how much she loved me. Mom especially liked to brag about her progress at the gym, and how much more weight she'd lost. I became my mom's long-distant personal trainer, constantly encouraging her to eat better and to keep up the good work. Mom reminded me several times that Aunt Janis would be visiting this weekend, and to make some quality time for her.

Aunt Janis just happened to be the main topic of my masturbation sessions growing up, and felt a little uncomfortable that she was coming to visit. Aunt Janis owned a small packing business, and would periodically deliver orders in my area. Aunt Janis was the wildest of all my mother's sisters, and had been married a number of times. Aunt Janis also held the honor of having THE biggest tits in the family, which proudly stood on her chest like a pair of giant fucking melons! I am not exactly sure of their size, but would guesstimate they're somewhere in the F or G range.

Ellie didn't seem to mind that Aunt Janis would be staying with me for a couple of days, and that we should definitely get-together before then. Aunt Janis wasn't expected until early Saturday afternoon, so Ellie and I would have Friday night through Saturday morning to fuck and suck ourselves to exhaustion. However, late Friday afternoon Ellie texted that she was working a double-shift and wouldn't drop by until probably 2330. It seems some shit nurse called-in again, allowing Ellie to pick up some lucrative overtime.

Ellie finally arrived at my place at 10 till midnight, and was wholly exhausted after 17 hectic hours at work. I watched in eager anticipation as Ellie shed her scrubs and undies for one of my old T-shirts. I gently scooped her up in my strong arms and carried her to the bed for some passionate kissing and heavy petting, but Ellie was just too tired to keep her beautiful green eyes open. Ellie did promise to make it up to me in the morning, and was sawing logs in mere minutes. My hard cock and I waited all damn evening for Ellie to arrive, and now we're both thinking WTF!

Sometime around 0730ish, I awoke to the most incredible feeling and immediately looked down, and Ellie was sucking me off like nobodies business. Ellie was completely naked and giving my 8" cock a much-needed workout with her magical mouth and tongue. I got so fucking turned-on that pulled Ellie up onto my hard cock, while I licked and sucked her generous nipples. Ellie and I were fucking like a couple of sex-starved teenagers, meeting each other's thrusts in perfect cadence.

As I was but mere seconds away from releasing a tremendous load, the DAMN doorbell started ringing. We abruptly stopped fucking and replied in unison, "Who the fuck can that be at this time of the morning"? I quickly threw on my sweat shorts and walked toward the door. It seems Aunt Janis had completed her business early and arrived way sooner than expected.

Once I opened my front door and got an eyeful of my fucking hot Aunt Janis, all anger quickly dissipated and "boing" off to carnal carnival!

It was a couple of years since I'd seen Aunt Janis, but mere words cannot do her beauty and tits justice. Mom and her sisters are natural beauties, and all bear a strong resemblance to Jacqueline Bissett, but with much, much bigger tits! Aunt Janis was 44, 5'11," about 155lbs, sparkling brown eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair, aerobic build, bronze tan, and an unbelievably fucking hot 38G-26-38 body made for worshiping!

I stepped forward to give Aunt Janis a big bear hug, not realizing that I was sporting major wood. There is no fucking way that Aunt Janis couldn't feel me poking her with my spear, but I didn't care. Her gigantic tits pressed strongly into my chest and chin, as time just seemed to stand still!

I helped Aunt Janis with her bags and led her to the guestroom to freshen-up. "What the fuck!" I almost slammed into Aunt Janis as she abruptly halted outside my bedroom door. Aunt Janis stood gawking at Ellie, who was sitting at the foot of the bed combing her fiery red locks and wearing only my loose T-shirt. Aunt Janis seemed quite hypnotized by Ellie, and it took several moments to regain her cognitive abilities.

Aunt Janis devilishly laughed and elbowed me in the chest, remarking how well I was doing for myself! Aunt Janis also commented that Ellie was both mature and very attractive, and complimented on my taste in women. I confessed that I always had this thing for older, large-breasted women like the beauties in my family. Aunt Janis seemed quite amused by my sudden revelation, and grinned, winked, and jokingly pinched my butt. About that time, Ellie emerged from my bedroom wearing my robe and flip-flops and looking pretty damn sexy.

In the meantime, Aunt Janis was freshening-up in the bathroom, and later joined us at the kitchen table. There seemed to be some-odd nonverbal communication going on between the two of them, as if they were sizing-up one another. Ellie would be heading home soon, so I decided to make a run for lattes and croissants.

I was so enamored watching the beauties interact; my mind froze and I clumsily twisted my abdomen walking towards the bedroom. I felt a sharp pain in my groin and testicles, and strongly pressed my hand to my crotch. Aunt Janis promptly asked if I was alright and just laughed that it must be an old football injury. I immediately glanced at Ellie, who had this devilish shit-eating grin across her face from ear-to-ear.

I arrived home about 15 minutes later, only to hear the roar of laughter coming from inside my apartment. Ellie and Aunt Janis were both laughing hysterically, which got even louder once they saw me. I inquired about what was so damn funny, and they both laughed even harder and louder. It took a good 5 minutes for the laughter to dissipate, until we could have a normal conversation again.

Ellie said that she needed to head home and check on the girls, and maybe get a little rest before work. As usual, Ellie was scheduled for a lot of overtime, and wouldn't see her again until well after Aunt Janis departed. Aunt Janis and I made small talk on the couch, while Ellie showered and dressed. Ellie walked towards me in her dirty scrubs and planted one of the most fucking passionate kisses upon my lips in front of Aunt Janis. Ellie then shook Aunt Janis' hand, and said that she was very glad to make her acquaintance. Ellie passionately kissed me again at the door, and hoped I enjoyed my visit with Aunt Janis.

I felt a little sad and empty, until I turned and saw that Aunt Janis sported a shit-eating grin across her face from ear-to-ear!

The rest of the day went pretty much normal with Aunt Janis and me chitchatting, resting against the couch, and watching television. I decided to take Aunt Janis to an upscale Chinese restaurant that evening, so we both showered and dressed.

I just about creamed my jeans when Aunt Janis walked into the living room, wearing an incredibly tight pair of jeans and a low V-neck sweater. Aunt Janis had an incredible valley of cleavage on display, as her massive melons spilled over her snug bra. I instantly felt palpitations and questioned whether I could handle this entire sensory overload!

Dinner pretty much went as expected, with my eyes mostly glued to Aunt Janis' mammoth mammaries. It didn't help matters either, when her long nipples hardened and proudly poked through the material.

Aunt Janis didn't seem to mind me ogling her chest, and appeared quite flattered by my lecherous leers. Aunt Janis brought up how happy Ellie and I seemed together, and how she hasn't dated much lately.

About 2100, we headed home for a nice glass of wine and maybe a movie. Aunt Janis asked if she could borrow my robe (e.g. one Ellie wore earlier), so that she could get more comfortable. I changed to a pair of sweat shorts and a T-shirt, and Aunt Janis into my robe and undies? We then made comfy on the couch with our glasses of wine and the TV remote. I couldn't stop staring at Aunt Janis' long sexy legs and pretty bare feet.

Aunt Janis channel-surfed until she halted on some soft porn on Skinamax, and hoped I wouldn't be too embarrassed. After a couple of steamy scenes, my cock began to harden uncontrollably with excitement. I didn't even bother hiding my erection, and noticed Aunt Janis taking more than a few mischievous looks. Aunt Janis apologized for all the laughter at my expense that morning. Surprisingly, Ellie told Aunt Janis that I was about to cum at the same moment, she rang the doorbell. Ellie then told Aunt Janis that she was worried that I might have developed a painful case of congestion in my testicles. Aunt Janis then said that Ellie had playfully nicknamed me "Mr. Blue Balls," and both thought it was fucking hilarious.

I childishly pouted at Aunt Janis and said that I didn't think "Mr. Blue Balls" was very funny, and that my balls really did hurt for a long while. Aunt Janis again told me that she was very sorry, and firmly placed her hand on my leg near my crotch. Aunt Janis asked if there was anything that she could do to make me to feel better. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and asked. "So what do you have in mind?"

Aunt Janis replied in her sexiest voice, "Would you like it if I pulled my big titties out and wrapped them around your hard cock and tit-fucked you until you explode in my mouth!" OMG, I instantly felt a major jolt of electricity travel up-and-down my spine and into my pulsating cock. I was at a complete loss for words, and involuntarily nodded and smiled with approval. I watched in utter amazement as Aunt Janis rose from the couch and began disrobing. Her colossal breasts were the size of large melons, and stood proudly with amazingly little droop. Her enormous terra cotta areolas were saucer-sized, and her huge and hard nipples had to be a fucking inch long!

I nervously shook while Aunt Janis moved the coffee table away from the couch, and then crouched on her knees at my feet. Aunt Janis reached for my sweat shorts and gently lowered them. Next, she slipped her hands inside my elastic waistband and carefully pulled my BVDs down, releasing my immense member. I wiped my eyes in disbelief; my hard cock looked as if it had grown another two fucking inches! I surreally watched as Aunt Janis engulfed my entire length into her warm mouth. Aunt Janis' felt totally awesome, as if she were fucking my hard cock with just her throat! Periodically, she would pull my wet cock out of her mouth and spit on the head.

After minutes of unbelievable sucking, Aunt Janis raised forward and proceeded to wrap her massive melons around my hard shaft. Aunt Janis laughingly remarked, "I just needed to slicken you up a bit to make my big titties slide easier"! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the object of so many masturbation fantasies would be tit-fucking me on my own couch!!!

I watched Aunt Janis gyrate her amazing body back-and-forth as my cock slid in-between her massive mammaries. Occasionally, a drop of precum would form which Aunt Janis would quickly lick it off. Aunt Janis had been tit-fucking me for a good 5 minutes or so, and I was beginning to feel the mother of all loads fixing to blow! I warned Aunt Janis that I was about to erupt, so she jerked me the rest of the way spewing numerous hot ropes of hot cum all over her face, mouth, neck, tits, etc.... I had never cum that much at one time in all my life, and felt totally depleted. Aunt Janis meticulously collected as much of my cum from her body as she could, and repeatedly deposited her dripping fingers into her hungry mouth. Aunt Janis commented how well I tasted, and expressed that I shoot my entire load into her mouth next time.

I stood up from the couch and lifted Aunt Janis to my awaiting arms and lips. I could taste my salty cum on her lips as I reached for one of her massive tits with one hand, and pawed her incredible ass with the other. Aunt Janis asked if we could please shift to the bedroom, to give my flaccid cock ample time to recuperate. I eagerly led Aunt Janis to my king-sized bed and ordered her to remove her cum-soaked panties. I was pleasantly surprised to see Aunt Janis freshly shaven, with her clitoris and labia fully aroused and engorged.

I knew that we had all weekend together, so I would take my merry sweet fucking time exploring every incredible inch of her titillating body. I reached for Aunt Janis' massive tits and began twisting and massaging her large nipples. I gently leaned forward and took a long nipple in my mouth and began to suckle. Aunt Janis groaned loudly with approval as I licked, sucked, and bit her enormous elongated nipples. I impulsively lowered my hand and began feverishly pumping 3-4 fingers in-and-out of her sopping wet cunt, as I continued suckling her massive jugs.

Within minutes, my cock sprang back to life and motioned Aunt Janis to get on top of me. I told Aunt Janis that I wanted to fuck her silly while suckling her massive mounds. Aunt Janis wantonly mounted my hard cock, while lowering her giant tits into my awaiting mouth. A distinctive sucking sound emerged as I plunged my oversized rod in-and-out it of her tight and seeping slit. A second even louder sucking sound was me hungrily suckling on her long nipples, as she alternated them back-and-forth as one became sore.

I'd been suckling her massive tits for about 10 minutes when Aunt Janis gushed with blissful satisfaction on my still pounding cock. Just seconds after her orgasm subsided. Aunt Janis lowered her beautiful brown eyes towards mine and said, "I know someone that would really love to fuck and suck that hard, young cock." I continued squeezing and sucking her massive melons while Aunt Janis repeated the same phrase again, "I know someone that would love to fuck and suck that young, hard cock of yours."

I stopped sucking just long enough to ask, "Who"?

Aunt Janis looked me squarely in the eyes and said, "Susan, your mom"!

I was both shocked and surprised by her response, and massively erupted into her sopping pussy. Aunt Janis then instructed me to continue suckling, while she lamented the benefits of fucking my own mother.

Aunt Janis said, "Kevin, you are the dear person most responsible for getting Susan's (Mom's) life back on track, especially after her shitty divorce." "I was greatly impressed when you purchased your mother a full gym membership, and then ordered her vitamins, supplements, and healthy cookbooks." "I am so very proud of your mother's progress, and that you may have even saved her life"!

I just continued suckling her massive melons, as Aunt Janis continued bloviating.

"Kevin, did you know that your mother has lost over 50lbs and looks fucking fabulous"! "I bet you didn't know that your mother's tits have gotten bigger either"! I was both excited and confused, and asked how that was even possible. Aunt Janis replied, "Your ole mother told me that she was dumbfounded too, but had increased a full cup size over the past 5-6 months!"

Aunt Janis commented that Susan's (Mom's) tits were now just slightly smaller than hers, but that mom's nipples were bigger and longer! I excitedly reached for Aunt Janis' giant jugs with both hands, and sucked them even harder. Aunt Janis groaned and grunted with approval and replied, "I bet your mom would love having her baby to suckle her big tits like this too"!

I felt my cock stiffen again, and motioned Aunt Janis to get back on top. Aunt Janis proceeded to tell me how fucking horny my mother had become, after losing weight and exercising. Aunt Janis said she'd gifted Susan (Mom) a "rabbit" a couple of months ago, to alleviate some of her horniness. I eagerly asked, "What the hell's a "rabbit" anyway? Aunt Janis explained that the "rabbit" was a very popular vibrator that can stimulate both the clit and vagina at the same time.

I aggressively continued fucking and sucking Aunt Janis, while she incessantly described Mom. Aunt Janis said that Susan (Mom) asked if the "rabbit" comes with a power cord since she was constantly running out of damn batteries, and Aunt Janis told her to invest in some rechargeable ones and to buy stock in the company too!

This entire sordid dialog about Mom was getting me SO fucking hard, that I really started pounding Aunt Janis' pussy with a vengeance. Aunt Janis realized just how much I wanted to fuck my mother, and agreed to help bring us together. Aunt Janis threw her head back and directed me to pretend that I was fucking my own sexy mother. I literally threw Aunt Janis on her back and savagely fucked her like a crazed madman. Aunt Janis' shrilled with immense pleasure, as her heaving jugs continually slapped her pretty face. I pounded and pounded her lush pussy for all its worth, until we both collapsed sweaty, sticky, exhausted, and totally fucking satisfied!

"Holy shit Aunt Janis that was the most incredible fuck of my whole life"! Aunt Janis replied, "I really enjoyed it too Kevin." We rested in each other's loving arms for hours, with permanent shit-eating grins on our faces.

Later, I ran us a nice bubble bath, so we could relax and continue discussing my horny, big-titted mother. I told Aunt Janis to sit at the edge of the tub, so I could eat her sweet pussy. I buried my mouth and tongue onto her engorged clit and lips, and then plunged my darting tongue deep into her succulent cunt. It didn't take long for Aunt Janis to reach a climactic explosion, inundating my mouth with streams of her sweet nectar. Aunt Janis affectionately commented how much my mother would love to have her pussy eaten this way too.

Aunt Janis eased back into the tub, as I gently massaged her face, head, neck, shoulders, and breasts. Aunt Janis literally melted into my loving arms, as she turned to kiss my awaiting lips. At that most perfect moment, I feared that I would suddenly awake to find myself alone in bed horrifiedly covered in my own nocturnal emissions.

I immediately pulled Aunt Janis to her feet and bent her over the pulsating shower, and fucked her silly with my throbbing member. I especially liked squeezing and cupping her dangling tanks, while pounding her perfectly sculptured ass. Aunt Janis met my aggressive thrusts with incredible pelvic thrusts of her own. We both cried out in orgasmic glee as we gushed and gushed on one another's naughty bits!

"God, I fucking love you Aunt Janis"! "And I love you too, and love to fuck you my sweet Kevin"!

All in all, Aunt Janis and I fucked and sucked probably a dozen times that weekend, and lost count of our cumulative orgasms. My poor cock and tongue were sooo fucking sore, that I literally plunged them into ice water!

Aunt Janis would be making another delivery in three weeks, and wanted an even more awesome fuckarama. This time, Aunt Janis hoped to bring Susan (Mom) along for a mind-blowing threesome. I knew that it wasn't going to be easy to get my mom to fuck me, let alone join her younger sister for a wild threesome?!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Big-Titted MILFs Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds