• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 02

Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 02

12

This story contains panty wearing men; creampies and male cock sucking. It also has an incest theme. If any of these offend you please stop reading now! Otherwise read on and I hope you enjoy. I do appreciate your constructive feedback. This is chapter 2 so I suggest that if you have not already done so, read the previous chapters first. This chapter contains very little actual sex but is important for the next parts which will have plenty!

*

Neil woke the next morning with his usual morning erection. The difference was that this time it was encased in cotton pink polka dot panties. He was also wearing a silky pink nightie. As he realised all of this and what had happened yesterday his cock grew harder.

He looked over. Next to him was his naked mother. She always slept naked apparently. On her other side was his father; dressed like Neil except his panties were pale blue nylon. His mother opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Good morning darling," she said, "Are you looking forward to going shopping for your lingerie with mummy?"

Neil smiled. "YES! I can hardly wait."

"Well, go and shower then come back and say good morning to me properly," Mum told him, spreading her legs and sliding her hand over her pussy as she said it. "Strip your panties off then get the other two you tried yesterday, and then hit the shower," she ordered.

Neil quickly obeyed. Soon the three stained panties were lined up on the edge of the bed. His mother was examining them as he headed for the shower.

When Neil returned, freshly showered, his father had his head buried in his mother's pussy. Just watching made Neil grow hard again. Mum certainly was a MILF!

She smiled up at him. "Which were your favourites?" she asked.

Neil had liked them all, but the silky pink ones were the prettiest and nicest feel on his cock. He pointed to them.

"OK. Put them back on, then get one of mum's 'friends' out of the drawer and help your father get me off! Don't forget you can't change panties again until we get home ... and you can't fuck Mummy unless you last until 10:30 tonight ... 24 hours ... so try not to spurt!" his mother warned him.

He grabbed the pink nylon panties. They had a stain where his cock had spurted in them yesterday (twice), but they were nice and dry ... and felt amazing as he slid them on. Neil opened the bedside drawer and grabbed the first vibrator he saw ... it was black and huge!

Neil joined dad on the bed. Now his father removed his tongue from mum's pussy. Neil didn't hesitate. He slid the tip of the 12" black cock into his mother. It looked twice the length of his own cock and twice as thick too! Yet it slid in so easily since mum was so wet ... and used to big cocks fucking her ... both toy ones and real ones!

Mum was coming! As he fucked her Dad had his own tongue flicking across her clit, and licking the juices off of the hard cock. Neil could feel his own cock starting to throb. He hoped he could stop soon! But as he slowed a bit mum ordered, "No! Harder and faster! I need two more orgasms before you stop! And then you lick me to one more!"

Neil pounded the black toy in as hard and fast as he could. Mum soon came a second time; then the third quickly followed. As that third one hit Mum yelled, "Now! Cock out and tongue in!"

Again Neil instantly complied. He pulled the twelve inches of black cock out of mum. It was sticky and coated with her creamy white cum juices. Mum grabbed it from him and he assumed that she wanted to lick it clean ... he knew she loved her own cum even if she didn't like male cum. He drove his tongue into her very wet and sensitive pussy. She was so tasty! His cock was throbbing even more, but he still held off. She came all over his face then told him, "Enough!"

He slid up beside her, then gave his mother deep kiss, sharing her own juices with her. Then he realised the cock hadn't been cleaned.

Mum handed it over. "Show me how you would handle a huge cock!" mum ordered.

Neil took it from her then started to try and give it a 'blow job' like he had given his father yesterday, only with an extra 4" and a lot more thickness! He loved tasting his mum on the cock he was sucking though. He found himself thinking about watching dad fucking mum, then pulling out so he could finish him off in his mouth.

Mum had a similar idea. But it wasn't quite the same! "How would you like to see David fucking me with his big black cock, and then blowing him?" she asked.

That was it. Neil came in his panties yet again. Now he was going to have to wear sticky panties while shopping ... and he wouldn't be fucking mum today.

Mum told him to go to his room and get dressed. They were leaving in two minutes. "And don't wash your face either! I love smelling me on you!"

Two minutes later they were in the car -- just mum and him. She told him that she was taking him to a different shopping centre to dad. They each would have their own, and maybe like dad he would end up with a 'special' saleslady to help him. She also told him to slide his pants down, so that he wouldn't stain them with his sticky panties ... and so she could see when he got hard again!

That didn't take long since she wanted to discuss David a bit more. David was a friend of Neil's from University. He had arrived in Australia as a refugee from Africa when he was two, so was now as Aussie as they come. But he was about 6' 8" tall and black.

"You do know David is bisexual don't you?" she asked Neil.

"No!" Neil exclaimed, but instantly felt his cock growing, telling mum what he thought of the news. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"He is subtle about it. But I saw the way he looked at your arse when he was over for dinner! I just hope it is only your mouth he wants wrapped around his cock. His bulge looks pretty good too ... have you seen it at all -- is he as big as the toy you fucked me with?" she asked him.

Neil went red. "No I haven't seen it. I never even had thought of him that way ... until this morning. But I can tell you ... he thinks you are the hottest MILF he's ever seen. I told him 'in his dreams' ... but maybe you would like his dreams to come true?"

Mum smiled. "That might be nice. Just don't forget he is going to see you and probably your father in lingerie if you want him to do me! When you get back to Uni. don't forget you need to be careful when you go to the men's room so the guys don't see your panties. You need to use a cubicle all the time ... except if it's just you and David maybe! Once he catches you in them maybe you can offer to let him fuck me if he keeps the secret!"

Neil was rock hard yet again just at the thought. "I'd love that ... especially if I could suck his black cock too!"

Mum smiled again. "OK. No more talking until we get to the shops! We don't want you cumming AGAIN!"

................

As Neil and his mother were getting into the car Karen was waking up in her bed. It was still 30 minutes until the alarm, but that was fine. The alarm was when she had to get up to get to work on time. This gave her 30 minutes to masturbate!

She fired up her iPad and brought up her favourite site. Literotica!

Last night she had been fucked by her father and all 5 brothers, the three older ones and the two who had just started to join the party after turning 18 the previous weekend. She loved having their cocks in her, one after the other. But she wanted something more; for now just in her fantasies.

Over the last couple of years working on the checkouts at a large department store she had seen quite a few men that she was sure were buying panties for themselves. That had led her to searching Literotica for tags about men wearing the panties. It had also led to her new job -- sales assistant in the lingerie section so she could be closer to the action!

She opened up one of her favourite stories. A panty wearing man who loved eating freshly deposited creampies from his wife. She imagined having a man to do that for her ... licking her pussy after dad, then each of her brothers fucked her! She loved the feel of having a tongue in her pussy ... and dad and her brothers didn't mind at all ... but not after her pussy had been 'used'.

No matter how much her family fucked her, her desire to masturbate never lessened. Especially as she read about guys like the one in these stories! She hadn't served one since talking on the new role, but maybe today. They did tend to shop mainly on weekends. She muffled her orgasm in her pillow -- she didn't want her father or brothers hearing her. They would probably come in and try to fuck her ... and she didn't have time for that!

She showered, and then dressed in her uniform. Despite her big breasts she didn't bother with a bra. The only thing under her uniform was her white nylon bikini briefs with lovely lace trim. They were brand new having arrived just yesterday in store. They also came in full briefs, but she didn't like having too much covered. But she creamed her fresh panties as she imagined selling a matching pair to a cute guy.

................

When they finally got to the shopping centre Neil was hoping to head straight to the lingerie section of the first department store. But mum had different ideas; first they needed to eat breakfast. She led Neil to a coffee shop and sat in a booth at the rear. The other seats near them were empty.

"I suspect that like your father you won't get to fuck me for months now that you have your pretty panties," she told him.

Neil smiled, "And the fact I'll be licking your pussy ... and watching you being fucked by other men!"

Mum smiled, "And especially cleaning my cum filled pussy ... do you think that will keep making you spurt in your panties darling?" she asked him.

Neil squirmed. "Just talking about it nearly did!"

"Well, whilst you father prefers cumming in his panties, I think you need more experience to decide. And more importantly, I want to experience more of your cock ... and make your father watch ... which he will LOVE! So I'm going to give you a couple of options. We can leave the one orgasm a day rule in place for the next three months, then one every two, then like dad one every three ... or you can immediately go to one every three from right now ... BUT every Wednesday ... your day off ... you get to fuck me! So which will it be?" she asked.

Neil didn't need to think for long. "I can't wait for Wednesday!" he told his mother.

"OK darling, then eat up so we can go any buy you your PANTIES," she told Neil as the waitress arrived and put their meals down. The waitress gave him a strange look, but Neil kept his eyes lowered. Partly out of embarrassment, but also as he struggled to hold back the latest orgasm that was threatening to explode yet again in the wet silky panties. Somehow he managed to hold off, although he knew some pre-cum had oozed out.

Finally they had finished the food and coffee and headed for the first shop.

As they approached the lingerie section his mother told him, loudly enough for a couple of other customers and the middle aged saleslady to hear, "You can buy 17 pairs of panties today so that you have 20, you can also buy another couple of nighties, and you will need two slips at least."

Neil couldn't believe how exciting it was to be embarrassed! Again more pre-cum oozed into his panties. He found himself hoping he would spurt again before he finished shopping!

The customers avoided them ... and so did the saleslady. Neil found a couple of nice pairs, but his mother told him to stop looking ... "Other shops may be better ... for a few reasons!"

Neil took his first two pairs up to the checkout. "Just these two for myself," he mumbled, knowing he had to based on the rules that he already loved.

As they left and headed for the next store his mother told him, "Good boy ... but louder next time ... I'm not even sure she heard who the panties were for."

They entered the second store and again wasted no time heading for the lingerie. Again his mother announced, "So you have 15 pairs of panties, two nighties and two slips you need to buy for yourself."

Neil's cock, which had softened a little, sprang back to full erection and again leaked.

This time only one person had heard. A short plump salesgirl who looked to be 18 or 19. Unlike the first one though, she didn't pretend not to hear and disappear. Instead she approached them. "Can I be of any assistance?" she asked, with a big smile. He was cute ... shopping with his mother made it even hotter as she imagined what they got up to at home! She was already creaming her panties and hoping they would allow her to help ... and sell him some matching panties!

Neil saw her name tag on her huge tits. "That would be nice Karen. I think you heard, but just in case, I'm after quite a few pairs of panties -- full briefs only since I like to be covered, then some nighties and slips." How good did it feel just to say that to this girl! She might be fat but somehow she also oozed sexuality.

"I'd love to help ... anything specific?" she asked.

His mother jumped in, "He will need a few fairly plain ones to wear to University, but the rest need to be very pretty and feminine. The slips need to be either white or even better pink, and he'll need to try those one since we're not sure of his size. But it's his choice other than that."

"Let me start with the fairly plain ones then," Karen said and led them over a couple of aisles. "How about something like this," she asked, "Plain around the waistband, but very pretty if he lets them see the front!"

The panties had a plain and quite wide waistband, but below that the entire front was pretty lace. Neil loved them! "What do you think Mum? Are they right for Uni?"

"A bit riskier than I would have suggested to start with ... but as long as you are careful they would be great!" she told him.

Neil selected one for each day he went to Uni, red, white, skin and baby blue. "OK, so now 11 pretty pairs please! It is OK if I buy the rest here isn't it mum?"

"Of course! Once you find a helpful salesgirl it's always best to stick with her. Your father only goes to one shop to buy his lingerie too ... but not at this centre!" his mother told him.

Karen came! A panty wearing father too ... this family might be as much fun as hers.

"I'd like some nice pretty cotton ones too, either polka dots or floral please," Neil told Karen.

"I know just the thing," Karen replied and led him to the next aisle. "Look through these, there are plenty of different ones." With that she removed a lemon coloured pair with pretty flowers all over them. She held them up in front of his crotch, with the obviously bulging cock. "They look like they will fit very nicely!"

Neil agreed. He took that pair and looked through the rest of the display. He selected three more. All of these ones were white, two floral and one with big pink polka dots rather than the small polka dots on the pair at home.

"What next?" Karen asked.

Mum answered for him. "Well he is wearing badly stained pink silky ones ... so some more silky ones I think. Just plain silky ones with a touch of lace on the waistband but very feminine colours".

Karen knew exactly what she wanted and again led them straight to the next panties.

"This is what I'm wearing!" Neil told her. "Those pale pink ones ... so I'll take the white, red, hot pink, the green and the black ..."

"Not the black," Mum told him. "I'll explain later, but no black."

"OK ... so in that case I've got three to go. Any suggestions Karen?" he asked.

Karen squatted down and spread her legs. "Do you like the look of mine?" she asked. "They have a matching full brief!"

Neil gasped at the sight of the silk and lace on her plump pussy. His mum gasped at the obvious wet patch. "Perfect!" they said simultaneously.

"Great! Over here." She held up the white pair that matched hers. "See, lovely fine lace than feels fantastic on your arse, then sexy lace panels at the side, and finally nice silky nylon to cover your ... well in your case it isn't your pussy is it," she said with a giggle. "Finally a nice wide lace waistband which will be up to your belly button! What do you think?"

Neil paused for a second before answering, not because he was unsure about the panties, but because was too hard to talk properly with his cock shooting yet another load of cum into the silky pink panties!

Mum realised exactly what had happened. "Did you just cum in your panties AGAIN?" she asked. "I warned you that if you did you would have to leave them on all day and night. Now you'll have to wait until tomorrow before trying any of you new panties!"

"Yes mum. I did. Sorry!"

"I'm not!" said Karen, "You just made me cum in mine too ... of course I don't made such a mess! So do you want the white, red and pink in these to complete your panty collection?" she asked him.

"Yes please! They look so sexy and I can't wait to try them! So now how about you choose two pretty nighties for me?" he asked,

Again Karen knew exactly the ones to show him. They were quite similar to the one he already had at home. One pink and one white nylon with pretty floral lace trim. Like the one at home they were medium size so he was sure they would fit.

But they were right at the back of the store, with nobody else in sight. "You could always just quickly pull your shirt off and try one on if you like," Karen suggested.

"I'm sure they are the right size," mum told the two of them, "But then again better safe than sorry! Go on Neil, take your shirt off and try the white one on."

Neil went bright red but quickly slipped his shirt off, then the nylon nightie on. It fitted perfectly and felt fantastic!

"Oh very pretty!" Karen exclaimed. "And a perfect fit I think, quick though, get it off before anybody sees ... I could get in trouble for letting a man try a nightie on outside the change rooms!"

Neil quickly complied.

"Now for the slips," his mother announced. "Where will it be best for Neil to try them on?" she asked.

"Probably the private fitting room out the back. It might be a bit embarrassing for him to have to show the slips to the guys who control the men's change rooms!" Karen advised.

She led them over to the slips, "Can I suggest the wide lace arm straps rather than the spaghetti straps? Without a nice pair of tits to hold them up I've heard from other transvestites that the wide ones stay up better. I hope you don't intend using fake breasts or anything?" she asked, trying to work out a bit more about Neil ... so she could imagine it better when she was fantasising about him!

"No," Mum answered for him, "He and his father wear lingerie but never makeup, falsies or dresses or anything. Just pretty lingerie!"

Neil was getting hard yet again! It suddenly dawned on him that maybe Karen was interested in a deviate like him. "Wide lace straps it is then," he told Karen.

"Unfortunately we don't have any pink ones in stock at the moment. So how about these two different white ones?" she asked, grabbing the size she expected Neil would need in both, along with a larger size in case.

They were very silky with plenty of lace trim. Neil looked at his mother, "What do you think Mum, you know when I'll be wearing them I suppose, will they do?"

"Perfectly! I can't wait for Wednesday now!" she replied, letting Neil know exactly what he would be doing whilst wearing a slip without actually saying it. "So where is this private fitting room?"

"Just out the back in the stock room," Karen told them, "I'm afraid you need to be accompanied by a staff member to use it. So do you want me to accompany you or go to the men's change rooms?" she asked.

Neil was very red as he answered, "The private room please!"

She led them back to the stock room doors, at which point mum said, "I'll wait here. I don't want to see you in your slip until ... well until Wednesday!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds