• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Vignettes 01

Total Woman Vignettes 01

12

PROLOGUE

Ned stood in a residence guest suite bedroom window, surveying the grounds of the Total Woman Academy Master facility in the moonlight. Zena looked over his shoulder as she pressed her boobs into his back and reached around to stroke his semi-hard cock.

Ned thought about the new Housemother Zena and the many alumni like her who wanted to give back to the place that had changed their lives for the better. Some remembered their Academy years fondly and wanted to return for occasional adventures. Ned could contemplate scenarios where the education of sensual anatomy could be used for healing therapies. And there seemed to be a market niche for a leisure center where alumni and favored guests could interact in a resort type facility. Ned would discuss it with the housemothers and prepare a proposal for the board of directors. But mostly, Ned was contemplating how his life and career had come to this. And the future looked bright.

Zena stirred and drew Ned back towards the bed. She also wanted Ned's long term future to be bright but right now she had plans for Ned's immediate future. Those plans involved Ned's rigid cock buried deep in her cunt while his face was held to her soft cleavage.

----------------------------

PRESENT DAY

Ned sat in the office of the Total Woman Academy Master facility, facing Zena across her large oak power desk as she sifted and sorted some files.

"Ned, we're expanding our Guest Lecturers roster. We have two TWA graduates that are contending for the 'generalist' category. We need your help to choose the best candidate."

Ned nodded. He was always willing to help out in any way he could.

"The candidates should be familiar to you. You have performed Evaluation Assessments for nearly a decade. I'm sure you have met them but your analysis program was probably limited to their skill status at those times. This will be your chance to give them a thorough test run of the entire curriculum."

Zena flipped open her first file.

"First we have Angelina. Her record shows that you gave her good scores on her sophomore to Junior Evaluation Assessment. Do you recall her?"

Ned thought a moment and then remembered the lithe, strawberry redhead. She had been excellent in several categories, most especially cowgirl. That had been his only promotion evaluation assessment of her. This time, her full poise curriculum would be available for his reevaluation.

"Yes, I think she did quite well at cowgirl. Did the other Evaluation Assessors find her adequate?"

Zena flipped and scanned a few pages but halted. "I won't share that with you now. Try her out; then we will compare notes."

"Fair enough; who is the other one?"

"We also have Rosiya. She was a transfer Freshman from Eastern Europe. You tested her for Freshman to Sophomore promotion."

Ned thought a while but he was not as quick to evoke her memory.

"I'm sure I'll recognize her when I see her. Frankly, the Freshman level students are just learning the poise proficiencies and they never stuck in my memory as well as their upper classmates."

Zena nodded knowingly. Evaluation Assessors worked with countless students. Until a student gained the higher level poise skills, she was not going to make a lasting impression. For the Senior year graduation evaluation assessments, the student was required to demonstrate the full curriculum over several days and the evaluation sessions became unforgettable for both participants.

"And then we have a possible third session for you."

Zena closed the files. Ned cocked his head.

"I thought you said two?"

Zena smirked.

"I'll let the third one be a surprise. But I think you'll be pleased."

Zena escorted Ned out of the office.

"Angelina will meet you in Coaching Tune-up Suite 1. Take whatever time you need to get a full appreciation of her abilities."

Ned turned to leave. Zena good-humoredly smacked his shorts covered ass.

"Be thorough," she said. "Oh, but what am I saying... of course, you'll be thorough. Total Woman Academy employs only the finest coach tutors... like you Ned. Our Pledge Contributors expect only the best from us."

Ned made his way through the hallways toward Coaching Tune-up Suite 1. Along the way he was greeted by a variety of scantily clad Graduate Students who had booked time for various types of post-graduate studies.

Sheer tops, no-tops and fashionably revealing lingerie displayed their physical charms. Despite achieving a high value education as undergraduates, their sheer competiveness drove them to strive even harder. In the highly competitive career world, they sought out high-achievers for life mates. Learning the latest sensual techniques and refining the previous learned ones were just a part of staying on top of their game.

Ned found Coaching Tune-up Suite 1 where the indicator light was yellow. If the light was green, it meant enter freely. Red meant 'Do Not Disturb'. Accordingly, he knocked before entering. Ned closed and locked the door. The exterior indicator light turned red, indicating the room was occupied and the habitants were not to be disturbed. He was now secluded with Angelina for the duration of her evaluation assessment period, days if necessary.

Angelina stood in the center of the room. She was a little older than he remembered and still a knockout beauty. Her strawberry red hair hung loose beyond her shoulders. Her green eyes glowed behind perfect makeup. She stood with hands clasped in front of a yellow A-line dress, hemmed at mid-thigh, and feet perched on white strappy heels. Wearing the heels, she was only an inch or two shorter than Ned. That was the perfect posture as he approached, took her hands in his and pecked her lips.

"Do you remember me?" she coyly asked.

Ned held her close gaze and simply said "Yes" and pecked her lips again. "I remember you as a Sophomore when I evaluated your great vaginal skills. You were quite impressive with great focus and stamina. You seemed to have flourished since then."

Angelina might have blushed from the complement a few years ago but it was common now. Every man she encountered melted in her presence. The useful males that entered her domain were metamorphosed into moldable putty. She shaped them into her career tools. A smaller subset was ensnared forever after they recuperated from Angelina's willpower shattering sex. Among those select few, she had found potential candidates for the 'lifetime one' but her exhaustive search would continue until she was sure. She still had plenty of time. Angelina gave a measured response.

"Yes, I've had a pretty good run so far. But I want more. Perfect practice makes perfect. And TWA is the perfect place for perfect practice. A Guest Lecturer role would give me opportunities to teach...and learn...and practice what I teach and learn."

Ned smiled and nodded. He liked her poetic prose. She was really a Total Woman, with the drive to become even better. Ned stepped back and took a relaxed pose.

"Well then, Angelina, show me what I might have missed since our last time together."

Angelina gathered her thoughts. She could repeat her vaginal performance. She knew those skills were already far superior to her social peers. Her current paramours constantly begged for her to do it. Her males were mesmerized as they stared upon her cascading strawberry hair and modest rolling boobs. She would rise and fall trance-like in cowgirl pose until the privileged man erupted deep in her clenching cunt. But she wanted to improve her other techniques. Oral was her least practiced art. Ned had never seen or felt her blowjobs. This would be the perfect opportunity to get his feedback in her pursuit of oral perfection.

Angelina held Ned's gaze as she reached back and lowered her summer dress zipper. The sections spread behind her and she shrugged the garment off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She now sported only thong panties and heels. She knelt, fixing her liquid green eyes on an awestruck Ned. Ned concluded right there and then that Angelina had perfect breasts.

Angelina slowly knee walked to Ned. Her hips sashayed smoothly as she closed the distance. With her face tilted up looking at his face tilted down, she smoothly removed his shorts.

Ned was used to receiving passionate foreplay from eager students and graduates. They went all out to fire his lust with their very best performances. He was acclimated to the various stages of nudity and the multitude of sexual stimulations: visual, tactile, oral, aroma and biochemical. But Angelina was special and revealing her rich sexuality.

Ned was half hard already and Angelina had only pecked his lips and removed some clothes. Angelina held her hands behind her back as she leaned in and tongue tipped Ned's slit several times. Ned felt his blood heating. His cock ratcheted up another notch to horizontal. Angelina laid her cherry lips half down the knob, leaving her first lipstick mark. Open mouthed, she backed off and blew her sweet breath on the knob to dry the ring.

When the first ring was set, Angelina pressed in again and slid her lips past the corona and suckled at the concentric shaft barely behind it. Again, she backed off and let the lipstick ring dry. Ned was tilting higher and ruining the angle of access for Angelina. She had to rearrange the game. She sat Ned on a low stool. That placed him in a more accessible position. She could revolve her head all around his lap with ease, continuing to decorate Ned's cock but touching it only with her mouth. Kneeling at a proper distance, she held onto the spikes of her heels as she leaned to plant the next ring lower on his prick.

Angelina's tongue tip caught the V under the crown as she closed her lips on the knob and glided them down to mid-shaft. She paused and suckled, planting the halfway mark of progress. She rubbed her tongue along the shaft, 'painting' it with her tongue tip.

Ned gathered Angelina's strawberry curtain in his grip and helpfully elevated them away; they were blocking his view of the action. He held loosely, keeping plentiful slack on the locks. Angelina had free head movement to demonstrate her stuff.

Angelina backed off and Ned's dick bobbed in its rigidity. Angelina waited until the mid-depth lipstick ring set. She had one more to go. Opening wide, she descended over the cock until the knob tip hit her throat. She closed her lips and found herself almost at the base. Close but not quite all in, she pressed hard and Ned's prick entered her gullet as her lips finally bottomed out. She suckled and planted the lowest and last lipstick ring next to his scrotum. She swallowed to give Ned an extra caress before releasing him from her mouth.

Angelina sat back and looked over her ornamental creation. It was almost her best ever cock garnishing. Four full rings of cherry gloss color that she would now be obliged to remove in the allotted time. Four rings: four minutes.

Angelina took a few cleansing breaths to oxygenate her blood for her impending oral sprint to Ned's finish line. For this maneuver she would need to brace against Ned's body. She hugged Ned's thighs together for anchorage. Then she lapped his crown V and pushed her lips of his cock head. The clock started running.

Angelina devoted a flurry of plunges, licks, laps, suckles, rubs, harder suction and head bobs all focused on wiping the lipstick off Ned's dick. At the one minute mark, she had coated her face and Ned's groin with the excess saliva escaping her mouth. The action was a rambunctious tumult of caresses. At the two minute mark, Angelina sensed Ned's breathing and the rigidity of his cock getting harder. At the three minute mark, Ned was grunting and verbalizing his excitement. Only one minute left to beat the clock. She gathered her last ounce of energy and sprinted towards the finish line. It was going to be a photo finish.

Angelina gave an internal yip of joy when Ned burst forth with is first rope before the four minutes was reached. She accumulated his salty, slippery goo in her mouth, slathering his shaft with her spunk sodden tongue. Ned was now holding her head rather than her hair, calming her motions on his over-sensitized cock. He had eased his firmness by the time she finally drew off the newly polished rod. The moment of truth was upon them. They inspected her cleaning work.

Angelina used two fingers to wobble the tumescent meat in the daylight. The shaft was mostly clean, a slight ring residue near the base where her tongue efforts were least effective. Ned allowed that she had done all right. But Angelina was a perfectionist and demurred. Angelina had booked a month of residence at TWA in order to vie for the permanent guest instructor position. She looked up at him with imploring green eyes. Could Ned squeeze her into his schedule a few times a week for more practice? Ned said he'd do his best to satisfy her pleas.

----------------------

Ned arrived at Coaching Tune-up Suite 2 after a short refraction break. Rosiya was waiting for him. She was the model of efficiency. The bed was made up with white satin sheets, there was an unusually sturdy massage table in the central open space and Rosiya was already nude, ready to go.

Seeing her again, Ned now recalled the East European beauty whose memory had escaped him in Zena office: moderate height, full busty figure, dark features, and oodles of sexual energy. He had not been her primary coach-tutor but had gotten acquainted with her unique gifts in several coaching tuneup sessions. He was particularly fascinated with her missionary poses and recalled how she had overcome a deficiency.

During her academic progression, a persistent coaching note was her reluctance during missionary to fully sense her feelings while being used. Psychological analysis revealed she became anxious whenever a muscular male constrained her beneath his bulk and thrust vigorously into her bodily orifices. This inhibiting fear stemmed from childhood punishments where she was held down while being disciplined. She unconsciously associated the two as one. The coach tutors came to the rescue with an ingenious solution.

Rosiya was restrained and stimulated throughout numerous sessions. Each session gradually tightened the restrains and strengthened the stimulations. Her brain reconfigured the subconscious memories. She now associated restraint with ecstasy. She was cured of the fear and hooked on the depravity.

Rosiya became an expert in the art of bondage orgasms. She gave her domineering masculine mates eye popping orgasms. She generated simultaneous torrents of pleasure to herself, experiencing ripping mental brownouts that echoed in her core. She would demonstrate that form of lovemaking to Ned. She needed his endorsement to teach it as a part of the TWA poise curriculum. Thus the sturdy massage table awaited their mutual research.

Rosiya produced handcuffs. For Ned's tryout of her techniques, Rosiya would only restrain her wrists, giving her voluptuous form freedom of movement to squirm and struggle beneath him. She hopped on the table and positioned her head to lay back over the edge. That was her usual starting posture. She could avoid distracting eye contact during the course of being fucked or, before the man clambered onto her restrained naked body, give him inverted oral foreplay. Ned was impressed with her well thought out preparations.

Ned snapped the chrome steel manacles about Rosiya's cooperatively proffered wrists. She happily instructed him how to fasten the clamps low on the massage table legs, pulling her arms and shoulders over and down. Her ribcage lifted and her back stretched into a cambered arch. Her elevated chest invited the aroused male to tease her rose tipped rack of bounteous breasts. Rosiya adored tit play; it carried her higher into stronger orgasms. Ned completed the confining preparations, few that they were.

Ned lowered his shorts, exposing his flaccid penis. Rosiya summoned him with a wink and head bob to the top end of the table. She tilted her head back even further. Ned was a quick study and understood the solicitation. He moved his groin near her inverted face. Ned's hands lovingly caressed her cheeks, neck and straining arms, letting Rosiya sense his enthusiasm for the impending connection. Rosiya used her extended tongue to skillfully raise his rod tip to a level that aligned with her opened lips. Unable to move her body, Ned would control the depth and pace of the facial foray.

Ned gave Rosiya just the tip to tickle, then the knob until he stiffened sufficiently for greater depth. He thrust moderately, then deep, holding for a slow five count before partially withdrawing. Rosiya caught her breath. When Ned thought her ready, he drove deep again, then pulled back and wiggled around in the shallows. The varied motion brought on a varied response.

Rosiya sucked hard whenever Ned kneaded and fondled her defenseless boobs. She sucked even harder when Ned twitched and tugged on her attractive nipples. He leaned in to kiss and suckle her delectable enflamed areolae, bracing against the table for added stability to thrust his cock in long strokes. The pace was faster and faster until it was beyond Ned's command to stop the burst of sperm that spewed forth into her oral cavity, filling it with a milky salute to her expertise.

Ned collapsed from the high he felt, resting his face in Rosiya's cleavage. His balls weighed on her face; his belly against her chin. She patiently waited for his bodily recovery. When Ned was cognizant of his surroundings, he let his sticky rod slip out, pulled back and leaned over to place a kiss on Rosiya's reversed lips.

Ned reached down to unfasten the cuffs when Rosiya stopped him with some hurried words.

"Wait! Don't you like my breasts? Wouldn't your cock adore a boob tunnel ride?"

"Not just this minute; the busy little guy needs some rest."

"Take your time; I'm not going anywhere."

Ned shuffled to the bed and stretched out on the satin sheets, throwing an arm over his eyes and napping for an hour. Feeling refreshed, he come back to the tied up Rosiya who had partaken of her own rest, though not in quite the same comfort.

Rosiya directed Ned's attention to the oils and lotions in the under-table cabinet. The assortment included fruity, flowery and unscented unguents. Ned smelled and wrist rubbed several samples until he selected a jasmine scent. He slathered the balm lavishly on Rosiya's tits, slipping and sliding his palms around as he kneaded and squeezed her generous mounds. Rosiya lauded his labors with gleeful moans and sighs. Rosiya's growing excitement was matched by Ned's growing erection. It was time to get to it.

Ned swung a leg over her body and mounted up. Fearing he had jumped too soon, Ned was delighted when Rosiya showed him where the table was fitted with a handy crank. The headrest wedge could tilt Rosiya's head forward. He worked the mechanism until Rosiya's chin rested on her collar bone and her mouth was positioned to assist with the tit fuck.

Ned cradled his fat prick in the warm slick tunnel. His hands pressed her boobs against his pole; Rosiya's hands, literally tied up elsewhere, were unable to assist. Ned thrust himself to and fro between her mounds. He paused occasionally to waggle the separate globes in counterstrokes, using their spongy elasticity to massage his rod. If he halted on the high point, Rosiya would lick the head. She would kiss it when it was closer still, and suckle it if Ned lunged far enough. He alone controlled her access to his cock. Rosiya played along; the jasmine taste reminding her of a soothing cup of spring tea. The rigid cock poking her chin and lips reminded her that she must avoid being a completely docile participant in this escapade.

Rosiya must have played her erotic role well. Ned played a long time before he peaked and sprayed her lips, chin and cheeks with his spunk. Rosiya lay passively, picking at the goo with her tongue where she could find it. Ned would have helped Rosiya with finger scoops but he was still dazed by his orgasm. He panted out longer and shallower breathes until he established the strength to dismount. Ned found towels beneath the table and gently daubed her face. He wiped up the excess oils on her tits but left a fine sheen that looked invitingly erotic to him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Vignettes 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds