• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 02

Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 02

Sandra and Jeanette paused in stunned silence. They had not even been sure that they could conceive, but this was confirmation, Sandra was indeed fertile. Very fertile.

"We're going to have a baby!" Jeanette gasped, barely audibly, "Oh God, Sand! You're inside me!"

She stood up and taking Sandra's hand placed it in her own stomach, pressing it into herself. "Sweety, you know this means that I'll be giving birth before I complete my PhD. And you finish next month. Think about it, it's May now, so June, July,... it'll be February. I don't complete until Next July, that's plenty of time. You'll be teaching by then. I don't think we could have timed this better. Thank goodness I'm not going to be one of those pregnant mothers waddling around near full-term in the summer heat."

Sandra grinned, "There'll be plenty of waddling, I hope! This belly's going to press down on your bladder, between your legs, I reckon it's going to be a big one, a boy and you'll be waddling as if i'd fucked you senseless for weeks." Sandra winked, with a sly grin.

"Sore enough already down here, thank you. The way you'be been pounding away inside of me, your fist is easier to take! It's a small miracle that I can walk at all. I could hardly get up the stairs after I left you last night, and you should have see when I sat down in the common room yesterday lunch time. I was in such visible discomfort that Brian and Jen must have thought I have monster hemorrhoids!"

"You might soon.""

"Very funny. I have class this afternoon, I'm going to take a shower."

She looked down at herself. "You know, It's even possible that I've been impregnated for two weeks now. Do You think I have a bump?"

Sandra didn't bother to answer and wandered off to sit on the bed. She switched the TV on and heard the shower begin to run in the bathroom.

Jeanette stood under the water with both hands on her belly for a good few minutes, imagining what it would be like to swell there. She often looked down her length when the two of them were making love, and watched her stomach enlarge in beautiful agony as Sandra's massive girth plowed all the way into her. Truth be told, Jeanette found pleasure in the pain as Sandra's penis ripped into her. The purity of the emotion drowned out everything else in the world.

A hand ran its way down her dripping back. She turned to face it, but found herself prevented, both of Sandra's hands on her shoulders making her face the wall. One hand moved to clamp across her middle and hugged her tight to the naked body now in the bath too, and standing behind her, the other hand lowered and found her pussy.

"When you're further along, this is how I'll have to fuck you standing. When you're so heavy and swollen and round that even I can't reach under to you're cunt, you'll have to take me from behind."

"Baby, I have class later and I'm still sore."

But Jeanette's protest was half-hearted. And She let Sandra continue to work her fingers in her pussy and slowly and rhythmically grind into her buttocks. Eventually she whispered seductively, "You'll just have to fuck my ass." Grabbing Sandra's cock she turned around and sank to her knees, the water still falling on her head, she took Sandra and put her end between her lips, making out with the head of her penis which was soon becoming engorged. Putting more into her mouth, four inches, five six, seven, she could feel it hit the back of her throat as it got harder and then wider and wider, filling her whole mouth from back to front; roof to base.

Sandra let out a groan, her groin responding to Jeanette's touch and her carnal instinct taking over, she put her hands to the back of Jeanette's head and pressed her forward, forcing her further onto her dick. She made a shallow thrust, just another inch in, and felt the back of the throat touch the tip of her cock again.

"Take all of me, oh..God. Please!!"

Her penis throbbed hard.

The butch tried not to gag so soon and with her hands on Sandra's hips, guided her out, then in, and out faster and faster, feeling herself want to gag, her eyes watering and her stomach convulsed sharply as she imagined the what it would be like wretching hard with a swollen abdomen, whether it would hurt and pull at her lady parts as she contracted, she wretched again. Her cunt got wetter and wetter and she moved one hand to it, stabbing her fingers inside herself, tingling as she pressed her clitoris, and as Sandra made a final thrust at her jaw, forcing a whole nine inches of herself into Jeanette's head, slipping some way down her open throat, Jeanette held her there with her remaining hand: she couldn't breathe, or think about anything but how she physically ached to now have her thrusting her enormous cock brutally between her legs.

Sandra slowly withdrew, Jeanette dropped forward onto her hands, gagging and coughing. "I wanted to swallow you whole" She spluttered, I need you inside of me.

She turned and unsteadily got to her feet, walking her hands a small way up the tiled wall for support. Her aching vagina still hurt a little from the afternoon before. The shower still on, an the taste of pre-cum in her mouth she bent over and held onto the bath-taps to steady herself, and Sandra, now fully erect and tingling uncontrollably, lined herself up behind her, harvesting a substantial deposit of pre-cum from the head of her massive erection she parted Jeanette's buttocks and massaged it around her anal opening. Jeanette's anus relaxed in anticipation.

This was going to hurt.

Sandra was now fully engorged to over 13 inches, and her unnatural girth was pushing 3 inches wide.

In an out-of-body instant she fantasised that she yearned so so badly to take her dyke-lover by brutal force and barge her way, wrenching, and burning straight between her trusting lover's taut inexperienced buttocks, without lubrication.

She wanted to aggressively and viciously drive herself in harder and faster, making the girl bawl in agony until she passed out and went limp. What if she ruptured her internal organs?

A part of her wanted to forcefully hold tightly to her lover's hips if she tried to push her off. Controlling her, as she rammed her meat in and destroyed Jeanette's tight sphincter, causing indescribable pain as she filled her cavity to breaking point.

She wondered if she could stretch it so brutally tight that it ripped her own straining foreskin back; until they both bled with every burning thrust, and sent beautiful uncontrollable spasms down her shaft. She thought of the shuddering and soft exhausted whimpers as Jeanette's agonised anal chamber clenched and contracted around it.

She imagined the rectum gripping her monstrous rod hard as if it were clinging to it in desperation and constricting it. Sandra imagined Jeanette, shivering, convulsing in panic and racked with pain, shaking and crying out; begging her to stop with tears in her dazed and vacant eyes. Her distant pupils darting about as if searching for a way out of the torture, as her anus filled up with thump after hammering thump, with Sandra mercilessly and relentlessly bearing down upon her.

But she never could, and she took her index finger and lightly traced the edge of Jeanette's ring.

Seeing Jeanette's hole quiver in expectation, she touched the tip of her oversize mushroom-head against it. It was the size of a fist. She felt Jeanette brace against her in readiness. Sandra gave a short but deliberate stab and heard the pregnant woman gasp. It didn't go in. Again with one hand guiding her shaft, and with considerably more force Sandra thrust her yearning pelvis forward.

Bending over with a hand on each tap Jeanette gripped hard with her fists so as to try to keep her sphincter as relaxed as possible and bit down on her lower lip. She felt one light exploratory stab between her cheeks, so she braced herself. She felt a tingle of anticipation in her pussy, and then a brutal strong jolt burned into her forcing her to brace against the forward motion. Her head rested on the wall, the steaming water running in her eyes, over her face and making it hard to breathe. She felt a growing stabbing aching contraction in her sphincter making her grip the taps hard. Her legs felt weak as violent spasms punched at her anal walls and the rim of her ass was forced fist-wide as it slid with brutal difficulty over the perversely great mushroom-head forcing itself into her tightening anus. It brutally forced her ring to turn inward on itself and suddenly it felt as if her ass-hole was burning with the friction and being yanked apart with such an angry stabbing pain that she yelled out involuntarily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

The pain rushed over her whole lower region and she pushed against it so hard that when her rim closed over the head it pulled tight and made a "snap" sound like an elastic band being released, – the rim contracted and dragged the surrounding muscle group with it so forcibly that it caused a violent, jolting spasm. Her whole anal cavity, followed by her back and stomach contracted hard.

She winced. Involuntarily curling over at the deep spasm in her belly she yelped and jolted her head down causing her shoulders to smacked full-force into the wall.

Jeanette's sphincter squeezed Sandra with such unexpected tightness that her penis thrashed on its own in a cum-less semi-orgasm that thudded through Sandra's groin forcing her pelvis to thrust and ram Jeanette hard into the wall for a second time. It took Sandra so much by surprise that she moaned, holding her breath as if she too had had the wind knocked out of her.

She reached her arms forward, taking Jeanette's hands and holding them gently, the massive engorged fist-sized head of her pulsating monster-dick lodged painfully tight and stretching Jeanette wide open. She looked down, surprised not to see blood.

Gasping "Baby, did I hurt you?"

Jeanette breathed hard, she had never had or indeed craved sex so rough in her life, she felt as if her body were splitting apart and all she wanted was more; more sex, more blissful excruciating toruturous pain, more cum, more orgasm, as long as it was Sandra, inside of her, tearing her body and soul apart.

"Thank you" She sighed as she breathed out, panting. "Baby, ..."

Her voice trailed off as at that moment Sandra, in ecstasy and still not in control of herself, began to urinate inside of her. Their hands were still joined in a light tender embrace and the defiled masculine figure of Jeanette began to sob with the pain. Sandra realised that in her excitement that day, she had not in fact peed all morning.

For a whole silent two minutes in the murky steam there was nothing but the sound of long heavy panting between the two women as their naked bosoms heaved and water dripped from their hardened nipples. There was nothing but the patter of the steamy hot running shower and the hiss of discharging piss as Sandra now more deliberately gushed out the vast contents of her bladder from her thick "manhood" into her lover's expanding waiting bowels.

Jeanette moved their hands, still in a delicate embrace, down and around her belly.

Slowly she rose to stand. Ten inches of penis between them, with the remainder and the giant head still tensing her rectal muscles pulling her wide as she panted to keep from crying, and hot urine was now filling her anal chamber and pushing out into her bowels, putting uncomfortable pressure on her abdomen.

Sandra took her hands and pushed on the butch's lower stomach which was now filling up to bursting with masses hot urine. It pushed the pregnant lesbian's abdomen outward. She felt it press inside her cunt and make her wet. As she traced the distended outline of her belly, her cunt contracted rhythmically, she was aching to be touched.

Their hands now separated, Jeanette looked down at the swelling, imagining the pregnancy to come as the sight of her exposed belly and the hot liquid sloshing inside her made her clitoris swell with yearning, and she closed her eyes and guided Sandra's hand to her pussy.

"Look, I'm swelling for you, in a few months I'll be huge. Will you still want to fuck me?"

"Forever."

"Make me orgasm!"

Sandra took hold of Jeanette's left hand, put it up between her chunky thighs and pushed her back and forth, masturbating her. Jeanette continued to flick back and forth in her cunt, driving herself to distraction.

Sandra moved her hands up to Jeanette's protruding urine-filled abdomen and finally stopped pissing. Her palms pushed into its distended mass, making Jeanette whimper.

Sandra thought of the growing pregnancy that she had planted inside her lover and wondered how they would explain it when she started to show in public, and instinctively she began to masturbate herself by thrusting around and gyrating her engorged penis where it was bruising Jeanette's anus.

Roatating her hips with increasing vigour Sandra gratuitously pushed, slowly at first, around the rectum to masturbate herself. She was causing the pressurized liquid to slosh in Jeanette's distended belly, and her huge penis-head rotated and pushed the straining, already impaled, sphincter to breaking point as it shot out more stabbing aching bursts of pain into Jeanette's butalised hole, and she cried out over and over again in sheer agony,

"Shit, Shit, oh God, it hurts, you're ruining me, oh fuck, you're ruining me! BABY!!!"

Sandra moved her hands and grabbed Jeanette's hips tightly, digging her fingers into them in frantic ecstasy, she approached orgasm, jolting, thrashing and tugging, and rotating her pelvis, causing her cock to rotate and push inside her woman's aching rectum as Jeanette rubbed herself into a frenzy, writhing with her anus in sheer pain and her cunt electric and crying out for more, MORE!

The throbbing in Sandra's rod was intolerable, the build up of cum was pushing her girth wider and wider. It was driving her wild and straining the eye of her cock as she tried to prolong her pleasure and hold out for longer.

She took her left hand and pulled frantically at her shaft, wanking like crazy. The end embedded tight inside Jeanette, she masturbated herself to the finish, dragging at it, pulling Jeanette back and forth.

Sandra couldn't hold it a moment longer and with one final incredibly violent thrust she reached orgasm and rammed her cock forward with such massive force that Jeanette screamed and her anus convulsed as Sandra's full 14 inches disappeared up Jeanette's rectum and crashed into her insides making her scream and scream and scream as if she were on fire. Jeanette's whole body fitted in spasm after spasm, jerking around on her lesbian lover's monster cock in more pain than she could handle.

As Sandra had orgasm after orgasm, pumping masses of semen into Jeanette as she screamed and clawed at the wall, searching for something to grip on to, the pressure of the urine and the massive dick pushed out Jeanette's abdomen with such force that she looked six months pregnant, maybe more.

In contraction after brutal contraction, with Sandra still writhing in her anus, Jeanette's legs gave way beneath her and she went down like a lead-weight, falling backward onto Sandra as she orgasmed again.

Sandra tried to stop her falling, but they landed heavily in the bottom of the bath; Sandra breaking the fall as she sat down heavily and Jeanette, still wildly spasming, went down with all her weight on top of Sandra's cock causing it to ram up her rectum with such force that it hit her spine and she screamed and yelled out louder than she though possible.

She uncontrollably thrust herself back as if with a thousand volts, screaming in pain and lying straight in the bath on top of Sandra. She was bucking and jerking uncontrollably and yelling out, her eyes rolled back in hear head, she stopped breathing, and she was in so much pain that she couldn't see.

The spasms ravished her entire abused body until eventually she stopped convulsing, and then hardly moving, and in exhaustion and agony, she silently rolled onto her side, with Sandra still inside her anus.

She felt sick, and sobbed quietly, curling her body up slightly; her position was as foetal as the narrow bath would allow.

Without even having the energy or the will to control her muscles anymore, she lay there in the steamy mist with tears running down her face, sobbing pitifully and uncontrollably urinating on herself and Sandra.

Sandra kissed the back of her neck, "I'm pulling out now, Sweetie," and moved her hand down, pulling her increasingly flaccid dick out of Jeanette's now gaping rectum.

With a short tug the head came out with a "pop" sending a final shooting pain through Jeanette as she let out a last groan, and the litres of hot urine and lumps of thick cum gushed out of her distended abdomen, through her anus, onto Sandra's legs and toward the plug-hole.

Sandra leaned over to spoon Jeanette, and cupped her now flat belly with her hand and kissed her back.

"That was amazing." whispered Jeanette, "I can't fucking move."

She gazed toward the ceiling.

"My anus is so much tighter than my cunt, sweetie. It hurts so much. And I'm sure you're growing again..."

She trailed off and waited for the monstrously-hung lesbian to reply, knowing that this worried Sandra immensely,

"I'm sure that I am, babe. ... It's getting so heavy, and nearly impossible to hide."

And they lay there soaked in cum and piss, slowly and rhythmically humping in the bathroom mist, cradling one another, and their unborn child.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds