• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 01

Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 01

She ran her fingers over her stomach. She imagined that she felt a slight bump, but she knew it was too soon for anything developing in her young womb. Her fingertips moved carefully down toward her pelvis, over her pubic bone and touched on her turgid mound. Pressing down hard, and moving slowly but deliberately from side to side, a shiver rushed out over her body, briefly exploding inward, charging from her clitoris to her extremities and then released. She lay there, limp in the shafts of early morning light falling across the dorm, the spring breeze floating the delicate window nets and giving an exquisite chill to the wetness between her legs.

Jeanette had laid there all night, her nocturnal activity moving from self induced orgasm to panic at what she was surely now so irreversibly involved in, and then once again driving herself to rapturous imaginings at what lay in the months ahead. Time after time she spread her pale thighs to drive her fingers harder and deeper, rubbing frantically and aggressively , her pubic area aching for more. She arched her back, dug her heals into the mattress and strained her abdomen out as if she were pregnant. Pushing and pushing. Gradually approaching release, holding her breath and straining her stomach out as far as she could and cradling the small feigned bump with her free hand, she thrust her finger, stabbing, back and forth over her clitoris, feeling her vaginal muscles relax as every other part of her body tensed, driving herself to orgasm, her mound ached in anticipation as she moved closer closer CLOSER! And then OVER THE EDGE!!!

Her body shaking, as if electrocuted, the muscle spasms shooting through her pussy again and again. Fluids gushed out, covering her hand in warm wetness, as she moved from frantic rubbing to indulgent massage of her pubic area, and with her other hand she smoothed over her stomach, flat again now that the tension in her body was released, and once more she lay there, satisfied, ..and then she began again to wonder just what the next few months had in store for her, if indeed there was anything happening in her womb at all.

She ran her hands along her body once more. A chill on her wet thighs. She lay there in the almost-summer's daybreak and waited, or not. Sandra would come soon, bringing with her the pregnancy test that excited her passions and filled her with sinking trepidation, guilt at her selfish desire...and a longing to be swelling and increasingly filled with Sandra's love, with her child.

An hour or so passed, as the sun warmed the daytime air and the familiar sounds of foot-fall and chatter filled the quad three floors below Jeanette's window. Still lying nude on the bed, her body colder now but not uncomfortably so.

Three short knocks on the door. Sandra! Jeanette lazily rolled off the bed onto her feet and ambled toward the door, quickly running her hands through her short cropped brown hair before reaching for the door handle and opening it to see Sandra's smiling face on the other side.

"Hey beautiful" beamed Sandra as she stepped inside, closing the door behind her with one hand and grabbing and caressing Jeanette's left breast with the other. She drew Jeanette toward her and moved her mouth first to Jeanette's chest, then to her nipple, and bit it lightly before leaving it to plunge her tongue into Jeanette's waiting mouth, kissing her passionately, leaving her gasping for air, and then easing off.

The women's lips touched tenderly as Jeanette moved her hands along the base of Sandra's spine slowly and rhythmically pushing the other woman against her pelvis, feeling through her thin dress the outlined shape of Sandra's increasingly throbbing genitals greedily bumping and grinding against her naked form. Sandra's hand moved from Jeanette's breast to caress her back. She outlined the contours of her spine, up and over her shoulder-blades and outlined the athletically muscular shape of Jeanette's upper arms. Jeanette then slowly reached one hand down to the hem of Sandra's dress, halfway down her thigh, and tentatively, teasingly moved her hand up inside it.

She walked her fingers up along the thigh, traversing from the outside to the inside, up and further up until she reached Sandra's panties. She ran her middle finger ever-so-gently along the bumps of Sandra's pantie-line causing Sandra to moisten and ache to be touched.

She ached for Jeanette deep inside, hungry to thrust into her, and would have cried out as Jeanette entered her panties and forcefully worked her fingers over her private-parts, but instead the women's lips plowed into each other harder in communion, kissing, grinding and groaning, bringing their morning greeting to a passionate climax. Still in a consummate embrace, lips not parted, they stumbled and fell onto the bed with Jeanette on top.

She kissed Sandra on the forehead and rolled off her, landing comfortably beside her Jeanette propped her own head up on her hand and sighed at her lover as their eyes met, then both women glancing down to see Sandra's dress elevated by her throbbing proud erection, her huge thick penis freed of her panties. And then both women's eyes moved back toward Jeanette's exposed stomach.

Their eyes lingered for a few silent moments around Jeanette's navel. Jeanette, lying on her side with her head still propped up on her hand, moved her free hand down lingeringly over her own stomach, and paused there for a moment. Sandra rearranged herself on the bed to sit up slightly, resting her upper back, shoulders and head on the cool wall behind her. She hitched the bottom of her dress up, running the material sensually over her erect penis, which throbbed less now, and Jeanette took her hand from her own stomach, placed it first on Sandra's stomach, and then on her erection.

Jeanette traced the fat veins of the shaft to the tip and hovered there, circling and tapping the head and tip of Sandra's engorged member, sending prickling shivers through Sandra's sensitive groin. But neither woman was frantic now; the ecstasy became a blissful and subdued sensuality, as Sandra ran her fingers through her butch lover's tidily cropped hair, tugging slightly each time Jeanette caused a shiver in her shaft, she tensed her anus slightly, as Jeanette's fingers lightly gripped her organ, trying to encircle it. Her fingers did not meet around Sandra's girth, though they moved nearer as Sandra became gradually more flaccid and relaxed, the longing ache of passions shifting now to a feeling of comfortable satisfaction.

With her eyes closed, Sandra leaned her head back against the wall. Jeanette moved closer to rest her head in Sandra's lap and continued to rub and softly massage Sandra's cock and thought, as she often did, how much she loved Sandra and how truly unique and perfect Sandra's body was. Sandra had been born physically, mentally, hormonally, and chromosonally typically female, in every single respect bar one: As well as having a smaller than average width vagina, Sandra had a fully functioning penis and testes.

In fact Sandra's "manhood" was particularly large and even when flaccid measured just under twelve inches. But when erect and throbbing she easily reached thirteen inches, maybe more, with an engorged girth of over three inches across. When Sandra pushed between her thighs, if Jeanette was not fully wet and aroused herself, Sandra's thrusts could rub and violently stretch Jeanette's poor hole, indeed her whole lower region, so brutally, achingly wide that she was often difficult and painful to take as her massive cock pushed against Jeanette's walls and thudded into the top of her vagina. Though it was only rarely so incredibly agonising that it was not enjoyable.

Thinking about their intimacy, Jeanette was reminded of their plans for the morning. Shifting herself and sitting up slowly, she moved and sat next to Sandra against the wall.

"You got the pregnancy test?" beamed Jeanette. Her reverie now dispelled, a childlike smile lit up her face and she bounced up to kneel beside her lover on the bed.

That was one of the things that Sandra loved most about Jeanette; her approach to everything in life was as though her personality by default was set to cheerful and contented happiness, with a willfulness and perennial optimism that could cajole even the most resistant, or disheartened soul to find their glass-half-full. Yet Jeanette was also thoughtful and indefatigably patient, and gifted with a romantic mind given to creativity and a wistful introspection which somehow never became self indulgent. Sandra resisted momentarily, then broke into a smile.

She slid off the end of the bed, stood up and went over to her handbag where she had dropped it by the door. As she walked and then bent down her dress fell back into place and rearranged itself to its former elegant style. Her heavy penis, which now dangled freely over the waist elastic of her slightly lowered panties, swung pendulously from side to side with a faint *slap slap* sound, its weight of cool silk-soft skin pleasantly touching on her slender legs. She rummaged briefly in the bag, then stood back up with a grin, holding the packaged pregnancy test aloft between her thumb and index finger.

"C'mon, gimme!"

She threw and Jeanette caught, and as she jumped her ample bosom moved and rippled, her exquisite breasts knocking against each other, and with a wink for effect she comedically crossed her arms over them lest they take liberties and bounce right off her chest.

"I guess I'll be taking a pee now."

"Guess so"

She padded over to the en-suite door, and as as she did the soft sound of her bare soles on the carpet and then the bathroom tiles made Sandra aware that in their rapturous greeting she had not even slipped off her sandals. Removing them hurriedly, she was again aware of the weight of her huge, heavy cock tugging at its thick base where the shaft and her over-large plump testicles met her body and wondered briefly if at the age of twenty-five her considerably sized genitals might had finally stopped growing. Over the last couple of years her impressive balls had become especially difficult to disguise in her panties. Then, dismissing her thought she too padded across to join Jeanette who was already sat on the toilet with her legs apart, her beautiful damp cunt clearly visible and the pregnancy test poised below her.

The women exchanged a glance that served to reassure them both within their own minds that they both knew they wanted this very much. Jeanette craved every moment to be so heavily impregnated with Sandra's thick and pungent seed, to have the erotic delight of a part of Sandra constantly pushing inside of her, visibly swelling her within her womb as Sandra's red hot pulsating girth night after night swelled deep between her heavy thighs, for nine long months. Sandra in turn fantasized about seeing the woman she loved grow unstoppably larger and change, become heavier and rounder, uncomfortably tight and swollen, and found the idea of nurturing a new life-force in another woman through the exhausting distended discomfort of late-pregnancy and the agony of labor somewhat arousing and exotic, as her own ovaries were infertile. Since deciding to try to conceive they had fucked unprotected relentlessly for two weeks until Jeanette was so sore she could barely close her legs never mind walk for an hour or so afterward. And then Jeanette had missed her period. Were they jumping the gun? Too excited, too early?

Jeanette looked down as she urinated onto the stick, wiped herself, closed the lid and sat on it to wait, neither of them daring to look at the tiny screen on the pregnancy-test. Minutes passed in silence, she turned the stick over and she and Sandra peered down at the little screen.

Clear as day. The test said: "PREGNANT".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds