• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Debbie's Tears

Kissing Debbie's Tears

There comes a time in every man's life when he must accept the fact that his daughter is becoming a woman.

For me, that time arrived this past summer, while we were on vacation at a Maryland resort town. My wife decided to spend the day throwing money away in an air-conditioned mall, my son had found some friends with ATVs and was off churning sand somewhere, leaving Debbie and myself to spend the day at the beach.

I had already spent an hour swimming in the warm, blue ocean waters, so I set myself up on a folding chaise lounge ostensibly to read, but in reality my eyes were roving over all that wonderful, exposed, bikini-clad female flesh. My own sex life had been pretty dry lately, and I was feeling more pressure in my balls than usual when my eye lit on one particular girl bobbing in the water, swimming along the shoreline with smooth, clean strokes, her yellow-covered breasts popping from the surf in a slow, seductive rhythm as she moved through the water.

My cock tightened in my swim trunks. If I had been alone on the beach, I would have taken care of my thoughts right there. I straightened it out, which made it a little less painful, but my wet trunks outlined my excitement in a visible and somewhat embarrassing fashion.

After fifteen minutes, she began to make her way toward shore, and the closer that tanned female form in the bright yellow bikini went with a face I knew, and great shame washed over me as I realized I was lusting after my daughter Debbie, age 19.

I could not take my eyes off her. Her legs, long and tapered and elegant as candles, her breasts, firm, large and round, emerging from the water with a dolphin's grace before plunging back under. My girl was no undernourished twig of a supermodel; she had the full, round figure of a true woman, and all sorts of thoughts collided in my mind, shame, tamped down by overwhelming feelings of lust and desire.

I had not known it was possible to feel like this toward someone so closely related to me. I did see my sister topless when we were teens, and that occupied my thoughts for a long time, but act on it? And here I was, a dirty old man of 42, drooling over the gorgeous creature my darling little girl had suddenly become.

My imagination ran wild for a moment as I had fantasies of chasing her into the waves, stripping the flimsy garments away, and just impaling her on my rigid cock in the roiling water, everyone around completely unaware.

"Dad?"

Startled, I looked into my beautiful daughter's highly concerned face -- wide brown eyes, her mother's chestnut hair, those magnificent breasts, as promising and delicious-looking as just-ripened cantaloupes. However, those lovely amber eyes looked uncertainly at my now pulsating erection.

I could read the question in her eyes: "Did I do that to you, Daddy?"

"Yes," I said without thinking.

Debbie turned away, dried off quickly, and donned a billowing white T-shirt, which only served to tantalize me more.

"I'm going back to the cabin," she said.

"I'll see you there later," I said. "I think I'll take another quick dip before I join you."

With a playful smile she said, "I don't think the water's cold enough, Dad."

With that, I waded back into the water to a safe distance, and took my cock out in the ocean water. There I floated in the ocean surf and, slowly, savoring the fantasy, pondered fucking my daughter until she howled with joyful orgasm.

Things between us went back to normal for several months, but then Debbie's senior year at high school began, and a clique of mean girls found her.

By now it was October, and midterm exams were coming up. The first few produced disappointing grades, which was completely unlike Debbie. I decided to ask if something was wrong.

I heard sobbing behind the closed bedroom door.

"Debbie?" I asked after three gentle knocks. "It's Dad."

"Go away!"

I stepped back, but the sobs continued, so I went into her room, closing the door behind me.

The reason for the crying immediately became clear. Someone on a social media site had posted some exaggerated and distorted photos of Debbie, making her look fat and grotesque. All over the Internet.

"It's those girls," she said, crying into a tissue. "It's been going on for weeks. They're telling everybody I'm fat and ugly. They hacked my page, and I don't know how to make them stop."

At first, I felt the same anger and fury any father would, and I almost demanded some names so I could start the serious ass-kicking immediately. But seeing my darling daughter sitting in front of that horrid screen, looking at nasty parodies of herself, for no better reason than malicious "fun" melted my heart, and I wrapped my arms around her, clasping my hands under her breasts.

How anyone can see Debbie as anything other than beautiful escapes me. Yes, she weighs about 130 pounds and stands 5'4", but they're all girl pounds, round and voluptuous, the graceful pounds of an earth goddess, topped by long, brown curls and deep brown eyes.

Finally, I reached over and closed the laptop.

"Please don't let those jealous bitches upset you," I said. "Some of us think you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

"You're such a beautiful liar, Daddy."

I let her go and she rose to face me. I took her in my embrace, caressed her hair, gently kissed her temples, and her sobs began to subside. I kissed her tears away, and, when she raised her eyes to mine, I could not stop myself from kissing those gently parted lips.

That sweet kiss lasted only for a few seconds before Debbie's lips slid aside, and I saw a touch of nervousness in her eyes as they probed mine for some kind of message, but I kissed her again, and this time I let my tongue slip inside her mouth, to find her tongue, to dance with it, to tease a return kiss, which I won.

Debbie's breath came in short, sharp gasps when the kiss broke and she asked, "Dad, what was that?"

"I love you, Debbie. In fact, I love you far more than I ever thought."

Her eyes involuntarily jumped to my crotch and the monster swelling up underneath my pants.

"It's me, isn't it? I'm making you feel like this."

"How do you feel?"

"I—I don't know."

I kissed her again, and this time my darling daughter hesitated for only a moment. Then she yielded in my arms, her arms tight around my neck as she ground her lips against mine and brought her body close to mine in a tight clinch.

"I'll make all the hurt go away, honey," I said even as my hand slipped under her untucked blue blouse to caress her skin. As Debbie's eyes grew wider, I moved my hand over her breast.

"Oooooh, Daddy," she cooed."We really shouldn't be doing this."

"I know."

Slowly, I opened the light garment, exposing firm teenage flesh, and dipped my face to the cleavage bulging in her lacy white bra.

Any reluctance she might have been feeling evaporated like drops of water on a hot griddle.

"Daddy, yes!" she cried as my tongue explored the outline of those perfect breasts, those terrific tits, tits I had to see.

We kissed again as I unsnapped the bra with a single gesture and let it fall to the floor. I found the zipper to her tartan skirt, opened it with ease, let it fall, leaving only my nearly naked daughter in a pair of blue cotton panties.

I laid Debbie her down on it, tugging at that last garment, the one thing between lust and the totality of love which can only be found at certain moments, and I saw that love glowing in Debbie's eyes.

"Let me, Daddy," she whispered as I removed my shirt. Her fingers, unaccustomed to the arts of undress, fumbled with my belt a bit, but I smiled in patience, knowing that this journey of discovery would be worth it. At last she had my pants open, and my clothing on the floor.

"It's so long," Debbie said as she ran her fingers along my painful, throbbing shaft. "Don't hurt me with it."

"Hurt you? By the time I'm done, you'll be begging for more."

Both naked at last, I joined her on the bed, and we spent at least half an hour exploring one another with our hands and tongues. For one moment I was on my back, and Debbie had my cock throbbing in her hand, stroking and caressing it.

"Take it into your mouth," I gasped. "Please!"

First, the head disappeared between her lips, and I nearly shot my wad right there. But I held on until at last she let it go and whispered, "I'm not ready for this yet."

I pulled her up my body so her face hovered over mine. I nuzzled those heavy melonous breasts, taking a nipple between my teeth, biting just a bit, raising a cry. She hefted a thigh over mine, and my long-denied cock bounced just an inch shy of its goal.

Debbie reached between our bodies and steadied my aching prong. I marveled as I saw the head penetrate my little girl's cuntfolds, fiery thrills running along my prick and into my body as she took more and more of me inside her.

"Uh-oh," she said. "Blockage."

I was not about to stop. With an impatient thrust, I burst Debbie's hymen apart, and my cock went inside her to the hilt. Debbie cried out, but soon captured our bodily rhythms, rising on top of me even as I plowed her, rocking together on her narrow bed, gasping and crying together.

I applied my thumb to her clit as she bounced on top of me, and--

"Daddy!" she cried, thrashing harder than ever, her first woman's orgasm lifting her up like a sudden ocean wave. I frigged her clit again even as I jammed my cock into my daughter's cunt, all the way to the hilt.

Beyond words now, Debbie emitted animal grunts until that one last orgasm, where I could stand it no more.

"Now, Daddy!" Debbie cried, her hair dancing around her head like the corona of a blazing sun. "Now!"

My balls unleashed a cannonade of sperm, filling Debbie's cunt to overflowing, little rills of sperm rolling back down my thrusting dick as my insatiable daughter begged for more.

I suddenly rolled us over and I finished while I was on top, emptying the last of my long-denied balls into the woman of my secret dreams.

As the passion receded, we ended on a long and lingering kiss, and cuddled quietly in the afterglow.

"I guess you really do love me," she said.

"I've never had an experience like that," I said. "I love you, Debbie."

"We're going to do this again, aren't we?"

"Every chance we get."

That was twelve years ago, and we haven't let up. In fact, I'm expecting her in about half an hour. But that's another story for another time.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissing Debbie's Tears

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 593 milliseconds