• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trip To Remember Pt. 01

Trip To Remember Pt. 01

12

I always read stories on Literotica, but never contributed any story of my own. This is my first contribution, please provide feedback and ratings. It is all fantasy.

*****

This happen when we went for a vacation to Goa. It was one of the vacations we planned after long time. We dropped our kid to grandparents and went for a weeklong vacation. For a long time I was asking my wife to show off some of her hot body in public but she always said no. Just to describe my wife, she is 32 and has great body to die for. She has amazing 34C boobs with large brown nipples. Her boobs are perfect for her age. They look really nice on her 28 waist and 36 hips. She always wear clothes which are covering her full. I keep her pushing to wear more bold clothes. She started trying some bold clothes lately after my lot of pushing.

For our vacation, she told that it is going to be a surprise for me. We waited for the day of journey. Finally day arrived and after all the arrangement we were set to go. We decided to travel by bus, just to save ourselves from driving. Bus service to Goa is very good and there are lots of options for sleeper buses. Sleeper buses provide lot of space for passengers to sleep with ease. We decided to travel in off peak season. We reached the designated place to board the bus.

For the travel wife and I decided to wear something soft and comfortable. She wore a very soft material and thin loose top with nice pushup bra. Bra was accentuating her looks and her soft dress as making it sexier. We realize that there were very few people in the bus on that day. Other than us there was one more family. In 40 seater bus we were only 5 people in the bus.

We asked the bus conductor which seat to use, he laughed and asked us to use any seat as whole bus is empty. Other family chose the seat in the front of the bus, so we decided to choose one in the back on the suggestion of the wifey. We kept our hand bag and moved in our seats. Wife decided to move to the window seat. She moved first on the seat, meanwhile I started arranging bags. Then I moved on to my seat.

As soon as I settled on my seat she passed something in my hand without saying anything. Due to the dim light in the bus I was unable to see what it is. I asked her but she said nothing. I sat down and started to feel what she gave me. To my surprise it was a bra. I looked down toward my hands in shock as I was least expecting from her at this time. My eyes got adjusted to dim light and to my next shock, what I saw was the bra which she was wearing under the dress before we started from home. I looked at her and she has a very cute smile on her face. She removed her bra from the dress when I was settling on the seat. Her top was still on but her bra was in my hand. I put that bra in the bag and looked at her hungrily. I was still not able to come out of the shock that my wife is doing that. It was part of the surprise she planned for me on the trip. I was already feeling aroused by thinking she is braless. Her boobs were really pointing out of the dress. Outline of the nipples was claerly visible. Her nipples were hard due to AC of the bus. I was unable to control myself from touching her. I was controlling myself as the bus was still not moving and there were chances that someone will come that way.

On decided time, bus start moving with only 5 of us in the bus. Bus conductor closed the door of the bus, which divided the bus driver and passangers. As soon as the door closed my hand reached for her boobs. Today her boobs felt so different because I was touching them first time in public place or may be outside our house. Her boobs were so soft and velvety. Touching her boobs made me horny every time, I feel fucking her then and there. But I controlled myself, I didn't want to ruin my surprise that was waiting for me. I touched her boobs and she did not stop me. Its look like I was up for lot of surprise for the rest of the vacation. My wife, who never allowed me to do any PDA, was allowing me to touch her boobs. I was feeling her nipple from the dress. Under my finger her nipples started getting hard. Her nipples are very sensitive, once I start touching and squeezing her nipples, she become more and more horny. After that I have all the chances to arouse her, touch her and even fuck her. I was getting hornier because of all that.

She started reading a book and was ignoring what I was doing. I was touching her all over her top and she was showing as she was not noticing. I turned towards her and start squeezing her boobs. She did not stopping me doing that.

All of a sudden, I heard someone walking towards us. I moved my hand from her boobs and she was still reading the book without adjusting her dress which was showing lot of her boobs and hard nipples. I thought of adjusting her dress but bus conductor turned up for checking tickets. He was shocked seeing her in that situation. He was able to see most of her boobs and hard nipples from the dress. He took little extra to tally our tickets. All the time his eyes were on her boobs. He completed the ticket checking process and started telling us about the plan for the bus. He started telling us there was one more stop ahead to pick some more passengers and then some stops for dinner and loo break. All the time he was stuck to my wife's boobs show. I looked at her, from behind the book she smiled at me, showing that she was also aware of the situation and she was doing it on purpose. I was enjoying her show and the condition of the conductor. After telling us everything, conductor had nothing left to say and he moved back with a sad face as he lost something important.

Bus was moving fast now and I was back to touching her. I moved my hand inside her top and start feeling her boobs in flesh but she still not stopping me. I was becoming braver by that. It went on for sometime and we both turned hornier.

Again bus came to a standstill to pick some more passengers on the way. We heard some more people entering the bus. There were only couple of people entered the bus. They were moving around and I believed they were selecting seats. They selected the seats diagonally opposite to us. I was able to see them from the corner of the curtain which was covering the seats providing privacy to passengers. I saw two young guys. They were unable to see us but I had a view. Once they settled down our bus started again. Now next stop was around 2 hours away. Now as there was no stop I was totally into my wife. She didn't know who joined us in the bus as she was not able to see those guys from her position. I started my endeavor again and start exploring her boobs. I moved my hand inside her top again. I lifted her top almost to her boobs and start sucking her boobs. I moved her top enough to suck on her nipples. With all the sucking and touching she was getting hornier. She was moaning on my touch. Her moans were loud enough to be heard by the guys in the next cubical. All the time she was busy reading the book. She was not looking into my eyes. Now I am on top of her and sucking her boobs and biting her nipples. I didn't realize we already reached our next stop as I was so much engrossed in sucking.

Bus came to a standstill and bus conductor shouted for dinner and loo break. I got up and wife kept her book. She adjusted her dress but did not put bra. She was braless under her top. We came out of the bus with others. There were not much people there. We went to loo first. Then we went inside the restaurant for some food. We were looking at menu when two guys from our bus came to us and asked if they can sit with us. I looked at them as most of the tables were empty. My wife asked them to join us with a cute smile on her face. While standing their eyes were on my wife's braless top. Look like they were trying to imagine what is under that.

They sat with us, and we called waiter to take order. Meanwhile wife started conversation with them by asking about plan of vacation. We came to know their names were Ashmit and Ajay. They were in their final year of graduation and about to finish the course. Before finishing their course they decided to have last trip for fun. Ashmit was 22 years old and Ajay was going to be 22 in next few months. They were trying to take a glance of braless top of my wife whenever possible. She realized that and giving them good show by changing her position now and then. She started enjoying their company and we talked about so many things.

We had our food and were ready to go back to bus. Bus conductor also shouted about the departure and we were all ready to move towards bus. At that point wife mentioned to go for loo once again. I have to make payments for the food and bus was also about to start. Loo was on very dark place so I don't want her to go alone. Ashmit was listening to our conversation, he suggested going with her and I can make payments and Ajay would go back to bus and would ask driver to wait for us. I looked at wife and she said that would be fine and she went ahead with Ashmit.

I got busy making payment. Ajay went to bus. We reached bus together and bus started moving again. Once we were on our seat, wife told me about when she went for loo. She told me that loo area was extra dark because the light earlier was also not there. She told the same to Ashmit and he suggested going in open rather than dark loo. She took his suggestion and sat on the ground by lifting her knee length loose skirt. She was not wearing any panty too, which I was not aware of yet. Ashmit kept looking at her all the time while she was sitting on the ground and was even able to see her naked ass. She enjoyed the display and was feeling horny about someone seeing her in that situation other than me. After loo, they moved towards bus, all of sudden she lost her balance due to some stone in the dark. She was falling front when Ashmit caught her in between. His left hand directly land on her boob and he caught her tight to save the fall. One of his hands was on her boob and other was on her back. They stayed in that position for some time and all that time Ashmit was squeezing her braless boob from thin material top. It was more like touching her boob directly. Then he helped her to stand up properly. While doing so his hand slipped towards her ass. He was touching her nipple with one hand and ass with other for some time.

After telling me all the juicy info, she said "I liked that too much, someone other than you touching me was real exciting and I am feeling real horny right now". Meanwhile she started touching me. Her hand was going towards my penis. First she touched me from top of my short and then she moved her hand inside my shorts and touched my penis skin. All those description and her touching made me real hard. She opened my short and took out my penis. She touched my rock hard 7 inches penis top with her tongue. Her touch made my penis to grow harder. Then she started slowly taking my penis inside her mouth. She took my whole penis inside her mouth. She was deep throating me first time. Her nose was digging onto my skin. She stayed in that position for a moment. I felt my penis touching her all the way back of her throat. I was in heaven. Then she slowly started moving up and down on my penis. The view of my penis disappearing in her mouth was real exciting. I never imagined her sucking me with such a passion. It looked like she got really excited due to Ashmit's touching. My eyes were closed and I was enjoying the moment.

When I opened my eyes I saw Ashmit and Ajay were trying to look what was going inside our cabin from a small opening from the curtain. First reaction on that was to stop whatever was going on and ask those guys to go off. But on second thought I realized that she got excited because of touching of one of the guy and she liked that a lot. On that thought I made a plan to do something different. She was on her knees, due to that her ass was high in the air. She was not able to see those guys due to the position. Her top was hanging down and her boobs were also hanging without any restrain. As per my plan, I started touching her and moving her top towards her head. Her boobs were visible now to me. I believed Ashmit and Ajay might also got a view from that position. I changed my position and moved into a sitting position. I squeezed her boobs a bit and moved my hands towards her skirt. I pulled her skirt towards me and exposed her perfect ass to Ashmit and Ajay. Her ass was on full display to both of them. I understood that her pussy was also on display from the tinkle in their eyes.

I was not making any direct eye contact with them yet. But then I started looking directly in their eyes. Our eyes met and they realized that I know what they were doing. They looked each other and about to escape when I asked them to stop with a hand gesture.

Then I let them enjoy the show for some more time. Then I took one bolder step on behalf of her and made a gesture to them to come inside our cabin without making any noise. They looked shocked on my invitation. I assured them and asked them to come in. They entered our cabin behind my wife. She was not aware of that till that time. I asked them to move on either side of her. They took the positions. Ashmit on her left and Ajay on her right. She was still busy sucking me.

Both of them were looking her in great surprise. I asked them to start touching her. They both took their own time feasting by looking at her exposed body and then made a move toward her. They both started with her boobs which were hanging under her. As they touched her she awoke from what she was busy all that time. She looked directly in my eyes and looked around after that. I saw signs of painic on her face when she realized Ashmit and Ajay were also there. But she didn't respond to anything and continued to do what she was doing. Her pace was reduced and now she was moaning on the touch. Both guys were squeezing her boobs real hard. She removed my penis from her mouth and raised her head. That was the first time her eyes met Ashmit and Ajay. They both for a sec left her boobs as she came to sitting position. She sat in the relaxed position towards the wall of cabin. In doing that her skirt and top fall and covered her.

She looked in my eyes and gave a nod for what was happening. On her nod I moved towards her. I took her top and removed it over from her head. Now she was topless in front of us. I moved little bit ahead and squeezed her boobs. I sucked on her nipples in front of Ashmit and Ajay. Then I moved back and asked both of them to try what I did. They both jumped to either side of her. They both acquired one boob for themselves. They started squeezing her boobs, this time they were doing it gently. Then both of them at the same time started sucking on her boob. They were sucking her nipples and using their tongue on her. Her boobs are her most sensitive part and getting sucked by two people at the same time throwing her over board. She was in extreme ecstasy. She was moaning continuously.

I was watching her but was not able to stop me from being part of it. But at the same time I wanted to try my luck of seeing her with other guys. I moved little ahead and folded her legs a bit. I held her skirt and moved it over her thighs slowly. I exposed her silky thigh to those guys and moved it all the way to her waist. Now she was naked from bottom too. Her clean shaved pussy, which she did specially for vacation, was exposed to everyone. I moved my hand over her pussy and gave a gentle rub. She was wet underneath and her juices were flowing out of her pussy lips. Her pussy was glistening with her own juices. I expanded her pussy lips and rub my finger over her clit. She moaned in pleasure on that. Both of them were so busy sucking and nibbling her boobs. That was making her moaning little loudly. She was also aware of the place we were in and trying to control her moans to lower level. Selecting last seat is also helping us in not been heard.

I gave a nice rub to her pussy and then I bent forward to give it a little suck. I used my tongue to suck on her pussy. Her juices overflowed in my mouth and she had her first of so many orgasms of the night. She shivered on her orgasm. Ashmit moved above her boobs and start kissing on her lips. She also responded to him and kissed back. I moved back and started watching them. As soon as I moved away, Ajay moved his hand and started exploring her wet pussy. Ashmit and her kiss was becoming more and more intense, their tongues where exploring each others mouth. Ashmit's one hand was still on her boob and other hand behind her head. Two sets of hands and two mouths were exploring her everywhere. It was a great sight.

Ajay made a move and he moved towards her pussy. He adjusted himself between her legs and widened her legs to make a place for him. He lowered his tongue towards her pussy and flicked her clit with his tongue. Then he starts sucking her pussy with his tongue. He was trying to insert his tongue as much as possible in her pussy. He was fucking her with his tongue. She was moaning with pleasure and from her moans I was very much clear that she was near her next orgasm.

Ashmit stopped her kissing and moved down to her boobs again. Now he was biting her nipples, which is kind of catalyst to push her to orgasm. She had another intense orgasm. She shivered and moaned little loudly.

Both the guys stand straight after her intense orgasm. They opened their shorts and took out their penis in open. We had all kind of penis in view including mine. We had thick 7 inch penis of me, we had around 8 inch of thin penis of Ajay and we had 6.5 inch of very thick penis of Ashmit. Ashmit's penis was very thick it was almost like a thick cucumber with curve to it, while Ajay's penis was good 8 inches but little thinner than both of us. We all had our penis in open. We all were rock hard. She was looking with a surprise. She never saw more than one cock at a time before. Now she was in front of 3.

She again looked all three different penises like she was deciding what to do. She moved to her knees and moved her hand towards Ashmit's thick cock. Her hand was unable to grip the whole dick. His penis was really thick and with her hand on it, it really looked large. She moved her hand over his dick slowly trying to feel the length and thickness of it. Ashmit was enjoying the treatment very well.

She moved her other hand on Ajay's penis. She just touched his penis and he was moaning as he was about to cum. It looked like he did not have much experience. He shot his cum all over her hand. To my surprise his penis did not turn flaccid even after cum. She started rubbing his hard dick again.

She made a move towards Ashmit's thick cock. She moved her mouth on his cock. My wife was about to suck someone else's cock in front of me. Ashmit's cock was very thick to be in her mouth. She first took head of his dick in mouth and started lubricating it with her saliva. Then she started taking little more of his dick. Slowly his dick was disappearing in her month. With continuous effort very soon his whole dick was in her mouth. She was almost deep throating him. Then she started moving her head up and down on his dick. She was giving him a blow job. He was enjoying it a lot. Very soon he was also on the verge of cumming. With his expression it was clear he would cum any time. He was ready to shot his cum. He declared "I am cumming". But my wife didn't remove his penis from her mouth. He shot inside her mouth and she drank all of it. Not a single drop escaped.

As soon as Ashmit is done wife turned to Ajay. She took his cock in mouth and started giving him the same treatment. He came little late this time and again she drank everything. In that time Ashmit was hard again. All this time I was watching and stayed rock hard. I also wanted a relief but she was not planning for that. She stood up and removed all her clothing and asked everyone to do the same. We're all naked in the running bus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trip To Remember Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds