• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Medieval Discipline

Medieval Discipline

12

Susan McDermott was the Boss of a large international company based in Scotland.

She had got where she was by her own efforts and had several hundred employees working for her in the UK alone. She was a ruthless business woman, demanding hard work and punctuality from her employees.

Even the grown men in her company would quake in their boots if they were summoned to her large office.

More than once, younger girls that were in her employ, whilst standing before her for a good dressing down, had lost control of their bladders and 'wet' themselves in front of her.

So this was the image she had worked hard to get and intended to keep.

She was driven around in a BMW by her personal chauffeur, who would, at the end of the day deliver her to her very large house in the countryside with extensive grounds.

She had a butler, a cleaner and a personal female secretary at her house which enabled her to relax from the days stresses.

On this particular day, when she arrived home, she went as usual, straight to her large library room where she sat on the luxurious sofa, and took off her shoes, just as the butler as usual brought in her glass of favourite wine.

She was just thirty years old and had what most men would regard as a perfectly proportioned figure, full, firm rounded breasts that would fill most men's hands, a firm rounded bottom to die for, and long slender legs that befitted her height of five foot nine. Her shoulder length auburn hair framed a pretty face with brown eyes and luscious lips.

But despite this, she had remained single, not having either the time or inclination to get herself a partner at this stage in her life.

She had, just once in her early twenties, paid for the services of a male stud from a local agency to take her virginity from her, and had since been satisfied with pleasuring herself using a variety of sex aids.

Although at work she insisted on being addressed as 'Madam' she found out from her trusted male 'second in command' a few weeks ago that behind her back she was known as the 'Dominatrix'.

This had been playing on her mind ever since, so much so that she had decided that it was time that she herself found out what it would be like to be

Dominated.

Don't do to others what you are not prepared to do yourself was one of her mottos.

She sat there with her laptop sipping her wine whilst surfing the net looking for 'Private Disciplinarians'

Most of the ones she'd looked at so far were, she was sure, just from men wanting to put a woman over their knee and smack their bottoms.

But she wanted more than that, and then she saw one that took her interest.

Medieval Discipline for females.

Do you need good old fashioned discipline?

Both for mind 'and' body. (2 day course).

Administered By a landowner in his castle.

She clicked on it and discovered it was a castle about fifty miles away, owned by the 'Mc Kay's' it was on the edge of a loch.

She made contact by email and received a reply the following day advising her to make an appointment for an interview to discuss details.

She made an appointment with the proviso that should she be happy with the conditions, she would like to start straight away.

She also made arrangements with her 'second in command' that she would be taking a few days off for a holiday.

Three days later she was driving herself up to the castle in her bright red Ferrari. She didn't want 'anyone' especially family, friends and work colleagues to know about this.

The last couple of miles as she drove down a steep hillside she could see both the loch and the castle at its edge, it was a fantastic view.

As she got close, she was surprised to see that there was not only still a moat, but a lowered drawbridge with a sign that said simply, 'Visitors' and an arrow pointing over the bridge.

A look at her Rolex watch told her she was dead on time, just as she expected from her own staff.

She drove over the rickety drawbridge into the courtyard, and as she pulled up, before she'd even had time to turn the engine off, a middle aged lady dressed in medieval clothes approached her.

Good morning Miss McDermott, I'm Kathy, welcome to McKay's castle, if you would like to follow me I will take you to 'The Master'

She grabbed her holdall from the car and followed her, noticing as she did so, that the drawbridge was being raised.

How quaint! She thought, and then realised that she was now in effect, 'locked in'. She felt a slight shiver running down her spine.

She was led up a winding stone staircase, the walls on the way up being adorned with several old, and not so old portraits, she looked at them with interest as she past each one.

The McKay family, said Kathy, before she'd had time to ask.

Whilst climbing the uneven stairs, she realised that stiletto heeled shoes were not the most sensible choice of footwear, several times she nearly stumbled.

Once at the top, she was led along a long corridor with doors along the one side and windows along the other side, overlooking the moat and scenery beyond, she remembered thinking that the glass windows must have been installed fairly recently, because castles didn't have glass windows, did they?

At the end of the corridor was a large room, a 'very' large room, almost ballroom size, with a long table in the centre that would, she thought, seat at least fifty people.

At the far end of the table was a man about twenty years her senior, with a greying beard, he stood up to greet her wearing a magnificent kilt.

He held his hand out, Miss McDermott I presume.

She shook hands with him, noticing how large and strong his hands felt.

Yes, she replied!

Sit down please.

They both sat, him at the end of the table and she in the first seat next to him.

Tell me why you think you need discipline. You're obviously a very successful lady.

She explained to him about her nickname 'The Dominatrix' at work, and that she owed it to herself to prove she could take what she gave her employees.

Very noble of you, replied Mr McKay, but do you realise that 'my' training includes both mental 'and' physical discipline?

Yes!

I informed you that it is a two day course?

Yes!

The first day is 'humility' training; you will have all your self respect and dignity taken from you.

I understand!

You will become my subordinate, my slave.

Then on the second day the 'physical discipline' takes place.

I understand, she replied again, feeling a tingling of excitement at these words.

She had, for some time now harboured a secret desire to find out what it would be like to be 'tied up' and given a good thrashing.

She'd looked at many websites including 'Literotica' about women, and some men, who liked being restrained whilst being given a beating with various canes, leather belts etc, and realised that she actually got 'turned on' by them.

But would that apply to 'her' in real life, she was determined to find out.

What sort of a pain threshold have you got? Asked Mr. McKay, staring hard at her.

I was hoping to find that out on the course.

Oh you will, don't worry. There will of course be a 'Safe word' that you can use to stop proceedings, I will inform you of it later, should you accept the conditions and decide to go ahead with the course, but I must warn you that if you use it just 'once' that will be the end of the course. In other words, you will have failed! And will not receive your certificate for 'Discipline Training'

I understand.

My charges are £500.00. Per day! A thousand in total.

That sounds rather expensive!

Castle's are expensive places to maintain, besides, to anyone that can afford a 'Ferrari' it would be chicken feed!

Ok, Mr. McKay, it's a deal. They shook hands.

Damn, she thought, I should have come in an old banger.

Shall we start straight away Miss McDermott? Once a deal is struck I see no reason for delaying matters.

Neither do I Mr. McKay!

Good. Then from now on you will always address me as Sir, speak to me only when you are spoken to, and under 'No' circumstances will you question my orders. Is that understood?

Yes Sir!

Stand up!

Yes Sir!

That bag you have with you, does it contain 'All' the possessions you have with you, apart from the clothes and jewellery you are standing up in?

Yes Sir!

Put the bag on the table in front of me, and then step back a couple of pacess.

Yes Sir!

He then told Kathy, who stood nearby, to empty the contents of the bag onto the table in front of him.

Susan felt her face flush slightly, in the bag, apart from clean underwear and a couple of spare dresses and make-up etc. she had what she called her 'comforter' a large vibrator and a tube of KY jelly, although God knows when she thought she would have time to use it during the next two days.

Mr. McKay eyed the contents closely then looked up at her.

You haven't a partner I presume?

No Sir!

He turned back to Kathy.

Put the contents back in the bag Kathy, then go and fetch a towel.

Kathy opened an ottoman near the wall took out a large white towel. And brought it over and stood by Susan.

Then he turned back to Susan and said-

Remove 'all' your clothes and any jewellery, and place them on the table, then cover yourself with the towel.

Yes Sir!

She first removed her watch, earrings and pendant, placing them on the table, and then took a deep breath as she started to undo the buttons on her bright red silky knee length dress, she eased the top down over her shoulders to her waist, then after removing her red matching high heel shoes slipped her dress down over her hips and her long shapely legs and off over her feet, placing her dress and shoes on the table next to her bag.

Then she unclipped her bra and whilst staring at the wall ahead, slipped it off revealing her firm breasts and erect nipples, she put her bra also on the table, just her brief red, laced panties now, she hadn't worn stockings or tights for the drive down, she took another deep breath as she hooked her thumbs into the elasticated waistband of her pants and eased them down and off her feet, and they joined the rest of her clothes next to her bag on the table. Now that she was completely naked, Kathy handed her the towel which she wrapped around herself.

Mr. McKay put her clothes and jewellery in her bag with her other items.

You won't be needing any of this during your stay!

No Sir!

Kathy will now take you to the 'wash room' where you will be given a thorough cleansing, 'inside and out'.

I will be there shortly!

Susan swallowed again, as she replied.

Yes Sir!

She was led by Kathy, back along the long corridor, but before reaching the stairs that she came up earlier, Kathy opened one of the doors that lined the one side and motioned Susan inside.

She was greeted with the view of a large stone walled room about thirty feet square, a stone floor, an old fashioned stone sink up the one corner with two taps and a hose pipe hanging next to it, a metal grating in the centre of the floor with the stone slabs sloping down to it, and some contraption that reminded her of one of those 'vaulting horses' they used in the school gym.

A large leather saddle thing with four splayed out wooden legs supporting

it .

There were a lot of questions she would have liked to ask Kathy, but she didn't want to get her into possible trouble with Mr. McKay, and not only that, but for all she knew, Kathy might report to him everything that she asked her.

She just stood there in the room with the towel round her looking around while Kathy stood by the open door presumably waiting for 'Sir'

She then heard the sound of his steel capped shoes coming along the corridor. She swallowed hard again, wondering what was coming.

Before she had arranged to come to this place, she had tried to find out as much as she could about Mr. McKay on the internet, but apart from being a landowner with some large estates, including this one, the only thing she'd found, was that before he retired a few years ago at age forty five, he was one of the top surgeons in Scotland at a famous Edinburgh Hospital.

He then took over the running of the estates from his father. And presumably his 'Discipline school' was a means of raising some extra cash for the upkeep of places like this.

She remembered thinking, when she found out he was a surgeon,

Oh well, if he breaks my arm or anything, at least he will know how to mend it! Then her thoughts were abruptly interrupted as he walked into the room.

Do you need to use the toilet?

She stuttered,

I er, I need a wee Sir!

Very well, squat over the grating and get on with it.

I was about to raise an objection, but then remembered him saying earlier,

'Do not question my orders' and that my 'dignity' would be taken from me.

I positioned myself over the grating, lifted the towel to my waist and squatted down.

I found it wasn't easy to start urinating with two people watching you,

He went over to the sink and turned the tap on.

Why 'does' that always work?

When I'd emptied my bladder, and stood back up, he told me to go and stand in front of the vaulting horse, and then he adjusted the height so that the saddle part was level with my hips.

Hand the towel to Kathy and then bend forward over the leather seat, he ordered.

I swallowed hard again, is this going to be the start of my corporal punishment already?

While Kathy secured my wrists to the two front legs, Mr. McKay tied my ankles to the two rear legs.

So there I was, naked, bent over the horse with my legs wide open and my arse sticking up in the air. Goodbye dignity!

What would he use first I thought, a cane, whip, belt or what?

I hadn't seen any of the above in the room when I entered, and he had brought in with him a leather bag, rather like the ones that doctors carry around with them, then I remembered that he 'was' a surgeon once.

Although it was quite a large bag, it wouldn't have been big enough for a cane, maybe a small whip, definitely a belt.

Your safe word is 'CAT' he said, a nice easy one syllable word, you will call that word out at any time from now to halt proceedings and end the course, do you understand?

Yes Sir!

You are about to be given an enema, it makes sense to start with the 'internal' cleansing first, don't you think?

Y,Yes Sir! I stuttered, as I swallowed again.

I couldn't see either of them, I just listened while they were obviously getting whatever was needed, ready.

I heard the tap being turned on and the sound of the water going into something; it was running for quite a while.

God, I thought, I hope all of that isn't going inside me, but then resigned myself to the fact that it probably was.

Ok, Kathy, you know what to do, he said.

Kathy came round to the front of me and stood so that my head was between her thighs, holding me still, she leant forward across me and I felt her hands on my buttocks which she then pulled apart.

Prepare yourself for some lubrication, said Mr. McKay.

Yes Sir!

I felt his finger spreading something slippy, probably KY jelly around my anus, and then it slid inside my rectum, not a bit at a time, but straight up in one go, the full length of his finger, he slid it up and down a few times turning it at the same time.

Then I felt it come out of me.

A few seconds later, I felt the end of the enema against my anus, and immediately slide up inside me, about the same thickness as his finger but it went up a lot further, then I heard what sounded like a small motor start up and felt the warm fluid entering me.

If you feel a cramp coming on let me know and I'll pause the proceedings.

Y,Yes Sir!

To help try and take my mind off it I started to count the seconds,

One thousand, two thousand, etc.

Two minutes, no cramp yet. I could feel my belly swelling up, and with each second now I was feeling more and more desperate to empty my bowels, I then felt a cramp starting.

I'm cramping Sir! I announced.

I heard the motor stop.

That's about it now anyway, you've done well girl, he said.

Thank you Sir! My first and probably only compliment.

Kathy held my buttocks open again while Sir started to withdraw the enema tube slowly.

I shall insert a butt plug when I've removed the tube, try and hang on as long as you can to give the fluid time to work. Tell me when you can't hang on any longer.

Yes Sir!

The well lubricated butt plug was inserted into me quickly it felt about twice the thickness of the enema tube, stretching my sphincter.

Once in place, my wrists and ankles were untied.

I managed to hang on for a couple of more minutes, before saying-

I want to go Sir!

They both helped me down off the horse, when I looked down at my belly I looked 8 months pregnant, he and Kathy helped me to the grating.

Squat down and Kathy will remove the plug.

I hope she managed to get away quick enough as soon as she removed the plug the first gush of brown water shot out of me, followed by a break of a few seconds and then another gush, this went on for about 5 minutes before my bowels felt completely emptied. And on this occasion, it didn't matter one iota that I had company during my evacuation, the sheer relief was ecstasy.

Have you finished?

Yes Sir! I replied as I stood back up.

Give her a sponge Kathy and see she gets a good wash!

Kathy handed me a sponge, told me to stay put over the grating, and then went and connected the hose to the tap and turned it on, adjusted the nozzle to a strong spray and aimed it at me. It felt freezing cold, I used the sponge as quickly as I could to clean myself all over, no soap was supplied, and the hose was kept trained on me throughout.

Once finished, Kathy turned off the hose and handed me back the towel,

I was shivering feverishly.

Sir spoke!

Bring her down to the dungeons when she's finished drying off Kathy, its time for her to get accustomed to them ready for tomorrow.

When I'd dried off, Kathy handed me a thin torn ragged grey/white dress that had seen better day's, and told me to put it on, saying that it actually belonged to one of the female staff many years ago, in this very castle.

I was led back into the corridor and back down the steps into the courtyard, where I had a quick glance at my red Ferrari before being ushered through an opening with a sign above that said simply. 'Dungeons'!

Down another flight of stone stairs, I was barefoot and only wearing the tatty dress, it was cold down here.

At the bottom of the stairs was a passageway with doors on both sides, I was led into one of them, another stone walled, stone floored room about 30 feet square, with various shackles and handcuffs along the far wall, another one of those horse things near the left side wall, and a variety of canes, whips, and leather belts etc. along the right wall.

I had just about time to take everything in when 'Sir' entered.

He grabbed my arm and virtually dragged me to the far wall telling me to stand with my back to it.

Arms above your head! He ordered.

My wrists were secured to two of the shackles.

You will be left here for a while to take in the atmosphere of the dungeon.

Ready for tomorrows lesson in 'physical discipline'

Yes Sir

Both he and Kathy went out, and the heavy wooden door was closed and locked.

The ceiling must have been about thirty feet high, and at the very top of the wall were some small openings for the light, obviously just above ground level.

I had no idea how long I was going to be left here; I tried to occupy my mind by looking all around, especially at the instruments of torture on the one wall. I noticed that about half of them looked as if they had been used fairly recently, but the rest looked dirty and covered in cobwebs and grime, with rust on the metal parts. So I concentrated on studying the ones that looked as if they were still used.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Medieval Discipline

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds