• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Their Drinking Leads to My Pleasure

Their Drinking Leads to My Pleasure

A couple of weeks ago on a Friday night, one of my recent fantasies came true but not how I ever expected it to. My cousin, John and his second wife, Satana (the female version of Satan as my wife calls her. LOL) went out drinking with several friends. They all consumed way too much alcohol and not were in any condition to be behind the wheel.

I was in bed with my wife in a deep slumber when I was awaken by the phone ringing. It was Satana asking if I could pick them up at the bar and drive them home. She asked me to bring my wife's suburban as they had a group needing a ride.

I said, "Give me about 10 minutes to get dressed and I would be right there."

I woke my wife and told her what was going on and for her to go back to sleep as she had to work the next morning. I dressed and left my house to pick them up. When I arrived, I found six drunken people sitting by the building. They all climbed into our suburban and off we went. I dropped off the first couple, then the next couple and was soon on the way to John and Satana's house. I look over and they are both passed out cold. Great -- now I get to deal with this too. When I pulled into their driveway and stopped the car -- I had to find a set of keys to gain entry into their house and neither of them was going to be any help. I finally grabbed Satana's purse and fished out her set of keys. I took the keys and opened the front door before returning to the car to get both of them. Since John was by the door, I grabbed him and dragged him into the house first. He made it to the middle of the living room before he vomited on my jeans and shoes. I was pissed off now but it was too late to do anything but continue on into the bedroom where I dropped him onto the bed.

I went back to the car to retrieve Satana before I lost my temper. I managed to get her into the house and into the bedroom without getting more vomit on me, so that was a good thing. With both of them passed out on their bed I went and cleaned up the mess in the living room. I decided it would be best to call my wife and let her know what happened and that I would be a little while as I had to get cleaned up and wash and dry my jeans. Since she had to leave for work soon and I did not want to get any vomit in the car, I needed to wash and dry my jeans. I told her to go ahead and drive my truck to work and that I would switch vehicles later if I needed to. She agreed and we said our goodbyes.

I went to their bathroom to find something to wear while my jeans were in the washer and dryer. The only thing that I could find was a silky robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door. It was obviously belong to Satana as it was dark pink and very short. I almost decided to forget the washer and dryer but I could not take the stink of vomit on me any longer. I stripped off my shoes and socks followed by my jeans. Since I went commando when I got the phone call, I had no underwear to help cover myself. I grabbed the robe off the hook and slipped it on. That's when I noticed that there was also a matching baby-doll nightie and matching g-string panties hanging on the hook. What I should mention at this time is that I have been a closet crossdresser for many years and this was a huge turn on for me. I knew that it was wrong so I pushed the urge out of my head to try the outfit on, at least for now.

I grabbed my jeans and removed everything from the pockets and ran them and my socks to the washer and started the load. When I returned to the bathroom I could still smell the vomit on me, so I knew that a shower was in order. I stripped off the robe and my shirt. Now completely naked, I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Not an easy thing to do when the washing machine was taking most of the water pressure but I made due with what I had to work with. I noticed an empty douche bottle in the shower and could not resist the urge to clean myself completely. I often do this with the used douche bottles that my wife leaves in the shower. I like to be clean if I ever get the opportunity to have some anal fun. So far that has only consisted of using my wife's toys on myself while dressed in her lingerie, which is what I planned to do as soon as I made it home. This would just save me some time later. As I cleansed myself I thought more about Satana's lingerie hanging only feet away from me. The more that I thought about it, the more that I thought about her. She is a beautiful woman other than being such an absolute bitch most of the time.

The more that I thought about it, the hornier that I got. Too bad Satana did not have any toys in here that I could use. I really needed something in my ass soon. I finished the shower and stepped out and dried off. I reached for the robe to put it on again and stopped to admire the baby-doll again. My resolve to not try it on had now completely faded away. I had to try it on. I grabbed it off the hook and stepped into the g-string panties and then followed that with the babydoll. The outfit was almost a perfect fit. I looked at myself in the full length mirror as I spun around to check out my ass. I was now completely on fire. I had to find something to satisfy the fire of desire in my ass. I grabbed the robe and put it on and slowly opened the bathroom door. Looking out to make sure that no one was out there. I quickly slipped out and headed for the kitchen in search of a cucumber of something else that I could use to take care of fire inside of me.

I found a nice size cucumber in the refrigerator and headed back toward the bathroom. When I passed by the master bedroom I quickly looked in. They were both still out cold. I stopped and looked at both of them for several minutes. She was beautiful sleeping as there was no sign of her usual bitchiness. John lay there beside her and I found myself looking at him and his groin. I now wondered what he was packing in those jeans. When we were kids -- we were about the same size, but now he outweighed me by almost a hundred pounds. I began to wonder if he was larger than me in other ways too.

It was at that very moment that I decided that I had to find out. If everything worked as I hoped, I would not need the cucumber after all. I dropped it off in the bathroom just in case. I quietly slipped back into their bedroom and stood next to John. I had to know and now. I carefully removed his shoes and socks before I unfastened his jeans. They were very difficult to pull down but I managed to get them off without waking either of them. I carefully grabbed his boxers and slowly pulled them down too. As I looked up I discover that he was indeed larger than me there also. He was maybe two inches longer but almost twice as thick. I really wanted to see it hard and the only way that I could think of to get it there was the way that I really dreamed of. I leaned over the edge of the bed and slowly lifted it with my hand. I held it there as I licked it from the head to the base and back again. It was so hot to the touch and smelled all musty and manly. I knew that I was now hooked and would have to do this every chance I got from this point forward. I licked it several times until I could not wait any longer. I opened my lips wide and slipped the head into my mouth. I really had to open wide to get the huge head in. The head alone almost completely filled my mouth. I sucked it in and swirled my tongue around the head for several minutes. It was pure heaven for me as I felt it growing and expanding in my mouth. I licked the sides again several times, admiring all the amazing veins and ridges on it before trying to get more in my mouth and possibly down my throat. On my next attempt it was more difficult to get the head in as it was now almost completely erect. I forced in into my mouth and the head hit the back of my throat. I paused for a moment before I forced myself to swallow as much as I could. I managed to get almost half of its length into my mouth and throat. I back off and sadly removed it from my mouth. I realized that I might not have another opportunity to do this again anytime soon and I wanted to be able to remember it. I ran back to the bathroom and grabbed my cell phone.

I set it to record video and placed it on their dresser. I returned to the task at hand. I sucked the head into my mouth several more times before I tried to take more in again. Slobber was dripping from the corners of my mouth which acted as a great lubricant. I plunged my head down as hard as I could and got another inch further than before. On the next attempt I got another ½ an inch. I could see threw my glazed eyes that there was still about three inches to go, but as hard as I tried, I was not able to fit it all down my throat.

The fire inside of me was like never before. I had to have something inside me soon or else. I looked in John's nightstand for some lubricant but did not find any. I walked over and tried Satana's and hit the jackpot. She had a large bottle as well as several toys. Some were quite interesting. I decided that maybe I would have to try them out some other time. Right now -- I had what I have craved for several years. A nice hard cock to ride to my hearts content, and I intended to do just that. I walked back over to John's side of the bed and climbed onto it. I pulled the back of the g-string to the side just before I squirted some of the lubricant onto John's beautiful cock.

I carefully swung my left leg over his groin and positioned the head at my hole. I rubbed it back and forth several times before I lined it up and started to sit down on this wonderful piece of pleasure. It took several tries to finally get the head inside. It stretched me like never before. It was larger than anything that had ever been there before. It took a few minutes to relax enough to continue my journey down. I was in pure heaven as I slowly descended further and further down his ridged cock. I made it about half way down before I had to lift back up a little and try again. As I continued my journey, I felt like never before. When I finally reached the bottom and I felt his huge balls against my ass. I cried out from the feeling of being so completely filled beyond all comprehension.

I sat there, not really wanting to move as I did not want it to ever end. It was amazing to be that filled that I swear that I could feel his heartbeat through his cock and all the way up my spine. The hair on the back of my neck was tingling. It was like nothing that I ever experienced before. Now I knew why women love cocks so much. I knew that I would have to have as many cocks as I could get my hands, mouth and ass on. Eventually the fire overrode everything and I started to move again. First up, then down, and then up again, at first only moving a mere inch or so. Then with increasing speed also came increasing depths as I rode my way to ecstasy. Soon I was riding his cock like a slut on a mission.

The only problem was that all the bouncing that I was doing was sure to wake one of them, not to mention the moans of pleasure that I could not stop from escaping for all to hear. At this point -- I did not care who heard me. I needed this and I would not be denied it. At some point all the bouncing and moaning woke up Satana and she was watching, but not sure she did comprehend it all. She watched and I did not care. All that matter was riding this wonderful cock to an orgasm. And ride it I did, and orgasm I did. I filled the front of the panties until it leaked out and I kept on riding. My moans became screams of pleasure. Luckily for both of us, John's cock soon swelled and shot a wonderful load into me. I collapsed onto his chest and kissed him on the lips as he stared into my eyes.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Their Drinking Leads to My Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds