• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Shaved Slave Ch. 02

The Shaved Slave Ch. 02

Chapter 2

I had never really thought about how long it takes for cum to dry until I was standing in my bathroom and watching Susan's freshly shaved head turn from a wet glisten to a dull sheen. It was a surprisingly fast transition, and it gave me yet another idea for planning the next two days with this lovely new toy as my servant.

"I'm going to cum on your head again," I told her. "A lot, actually. You can rub it in, if you want, but don't wash it off. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Susan said quietly. "Thank you."

"Good," I said. "And you don't get to cum either, not until I tell you too. If you're good, maybe I'll let you on Sunday."

"Yes, sir," Susan repeated.

"Now take off your shirt," I ordered. "Let's see what else I have to shave for you."

Susan let anticipation flash over her face as she obediently lifted the loose night shirt over her generous torso. Actually, 'generous' didn't nearly do her justice. From the way that they had been moving under her shirt, I already knew that her breasts were going to be amazing. But I was still taken back by the sight as they finally came into my hungry view. They were larger than I had guessed, a D cup easily, but they defied both their size and the laws of physics by standing firm and high on her chest. They were perfectly round, so much so that I might have thought that they were fake were they not so perfectly matched to her body, and each delicate pink nipple rose in the center of an equally pink areola.

She dropped her shirt behind her and let her hands fall back to her lap. Her arms gently pushed her tits closer together, forming a perfect line of cleavage. I wanted to reach down and grab them, to pinch her nipples, and to shove my already hardened cock between them. But all of that would wait; there was still work to do.

"Put your arms up," I said. "Over your head."

She did so, and I let my gaze fall again to her tits as they lifted even higher on her chest. But I was really interested in something else, and I put a hand gently over one of hers and then let it brush slowly down her arm. Goose bumps followed the trail of my touch all the way to her armpit, where I stopped and scratched the stubble there.

"You really need to do a better job taking care of yourself," I said with a disappointed shake of my head.

"I will, sir," Susan said humbly. "I'm sorry."

Ignoring her apology, I rewet the warm wash cloth that I had used on her head and soaked one of her armpits. Then I slowly moved the cloth across her chest to the other arm, letting warm water trickle down her cleavage and wash over her nipples as I went. When both arms were ready, I took up my shaving cream and razor and made as slow a job as I possibly could of shaving her armpits smooth.

It took at least ten minutes, and I made Susan keep her arms over head the entire time. The position also kept her tits thrust out, and even if I had wanted to avoid pressing my silk boxer shorts up against them, it wouldn't have been possible. The water from her chest was soaking the smooth fabric of the shorts, and they clung tightly to the outline of my rock hard dick. Even taking my time, however, the shaving was done before I would have liked.

I rinsed the last of the shaving cream away and then finally allowed Susan to put her arms back down at her side. I bent down suddenly in front of her, and she drew in a sharp breath as our lips nearly touched. But I held myself just barely out of her reach and instead reached down to caress her strong legs. Those it seemed that she had shaved before she went out, and I was partly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to prolong our anticipation for what was coming. But I also knew that there was one more part of her body that was definitely in need of a great deal of attention, and I was anxious to get to it.

"Your legs are fine," I said as I straightened back up. "But you missed something else when you shaved, didn't you?"

"Yes..." Susan answered softly. She kept her gaze lowered. "Yes, sir."

"Let's see it, then," I ordered, and Susan responded by seductively spreading her legs apart.

Earlier, when we had been in the kitchen, the dampness on her white panties had revealed hints of pubic hair. But now, the combination of her pussy juice and water from the wash cloth had turned the thin fabric completely transparent. Except for the wild hairs pressed against the cloth, her cunt was every bit as beautiful as the rest of her. From the short length of the hairs, I guessed that she used to shave herself fairly regularly but had for some reason let herself go.

"Why is your cunt still hairy?" I asked, wanting to see her reaction to the coarse word for her sex. If she had any distaste for the term, however, she didn't show it.

"I'm sorry, sir..." Susan started. "I just... Nobody has seen it for a while, so..."

"That doesn't matter," I snapped. "You should always be ready to be shown off."

"Yes, sir," she replied again.

"Now stand up," I ordered, "and take them off."

When she was at last naked, she stood submissively in in the middle of the room while I walked slowly around and admired her. She had a perfect hourglass figure, and her round ass was sumptuously large but still firm and toned. As I passed behind her, I gave her a hard spank and was rewarded with the sight of a red hand print rapidly appearing on her lovely cheek.

"Next time I catch you with hair on your body," I whispered in her ear, "it will be a paddle instead of my hand."

I moved back to face her and gazed at her cunt again before reaching down and running my fingertips through the short blonde fuzz. Pinching a little of the hair between two of my fingers, I gave a gentle tug. Her lips parted slightly to reveal the thick and hard hood of her clit, and I gave her pussy a slap as I released the hair.

"Go sit on the edge of the tub," I said, pointing toward the large corner tub in my bathroom. Susan quickly sat, but she was facing out with her feet on the floor in front of the tub.

"No," I corrected. "Put your legs in the tub."

While Susan complied, I moved the shaving supplies to the edge of the tub next to her, and then I added a small pair of scissors that I normally used for trimming my beard. When everything was ready, I stripped out of my shorts and shirt and climbed into the tub myself. I sat facing Susan, enjoying the feel of the cold porcelain on my naked body, and roughly shoved her legs wide open. I started by cutting back the hairs as far as the scissors would allow, making sure to brush my hands over her clit as many times as I could. Each time, Susan drew in a breath or let out a subtle moan. When the trimming was done, I drizzled warm water over her cunt and then lathered up the shaving cream in my hands. I worked it in slowly, pausing over her clit and rubbing it until her breathing showed that she was getting close to an orgasm. I reached up with my free hand and slapped one of her tits.

"Don't cum," I ordered, but I didn't let up on her clit.

"I won't... sir..." Susan said between breaths, clearly struggling against her urges.

I kept going until I was sure that she wouldn't be able to hold back to any longer, and then I abruptly pulled away from her swollen pussy and picked up the razor as if I hadn't even noticed her frustration. Reveling in the control that I had over her now, I started in with the razor. I worked from the outside, slowly and gently running the blade over her delicate flesh and watching the soft hairs pull away. I continued my torturous attention to her clit as well, bringing her to the edge of cumming and then pulling back twice more before finally working a slick finger into her incredibly tight cunt. I left it there, feeling her muscles contract against me while I finished shaving.

There were a few hairs trailing down toward her asshole, I saw, but I couldn't reach them in her sitting position. Putting the razor down, I grabbed her hips roughly and forced her to stand. I turned her around, and all without speaking, pressed the small of her back until she got the point that I wanted her to bend over the edge of the tub. She did it, and my vision was filled by her tight and delicately pink asshole. Without warning, I slid a finger into that hole as well while I shaved away that last of her intrusive pubic hairs. Putting down the razor, I stood in the now slick tub and pulled Susan to her feet. I guided her out the tub and back to the plush throw rug in the middle of the room.

"Lay down," I ordered. "Face down. And close your eyes."

While she did as told, I opened a drawer in the vanity that held one of my many stashes of condoms. I pulled one out, quickly and quietly sliding the latex over my cock. I didn't want Susan to know what was coming, and so I reached down and slapped her ass again, adding a matching hand print to her other cheek. Before she could recover from the surprise, I dropped down on her with my knees on either side of hips. My cock was positioned directly over asshole, and using the combined lubrication of the condom and some left-over shaving cream and pussy juice that had trickled down, I slipped my swollen head past the vice of her anal entrance.

Wanting to prolong my pleasure for as long as possible, and not knowing how much experience Susan had with the art of ass fucking, I worked my way deeper into her ass with agonizing slowness. When I was all the way in, I leaned forward and put my hands on the carpet for better leverage. I pushed slowly in and out a few more times, enjoying Susan's desperate gasps and moans with each thrust, and then I shoved my hands under her chest and grabbed her tits while dropping my weight completely onto her back. Her ass stayed unbelievably tight, but as she adjusted my girth, I was able to increase the pace of my thrusts until our grunts and moans were overtaken by the sound of my balls slapping against her wet ass cheeks.

It had only been half an hour since my first orgasm, and I would have thought that the second would take a good amount of time to build. But before long at all, I was already on the edge. Susan was in the rhythm now, too, and she was involuntarily grinding her cunt into the soft plush of the rug. I gave her tits a harsh squeeze to remind her not to cum, and she let out a scream that put me over the edge. I quickly pulled out and ripped the condom off of my cock as her hungry ass gaped a few times from the sudden loss of its invader. I squeezed my cock tightly and slid up Susan's back just in time to shoot another load of cum all over her bald head.

Panting, I reluctantly rolled off of Susan. We laid together quietly for a while we recovered, and I watched my second load of cum dry next to the crust of the first on Susan's sensual scalp After a while, I pulled myself to my feet and strolled naked into the bedroom.

"Follow me," I called over my shoulder.

Behind me, I heard Susan scramble to her feet. When she came out into the bedroom, I saw her sneak a sideways glance at my king bed. I smiled to myself, realizing that I really did want Susan to share it; just as I was also hoping that what we had just begun was going to last well beyond a single weekend. But that would come later. For now, I was drunk with the power of my new role and selfishly wanted to keep Susan in her place. But I also wanted to let her enjoy the submissive streak that she had obviously only recently discovered that she had. And so I casually plucked a pillow off of the bed and tossed it on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"That's yours," I said, and Susan obediently curled up on the floor. I was pleased to see that she deliberately placed her head on the pillow so as not to disturb the still drying cum.

"Now get some sleep," I said as I switched off the light. "I think it's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Shaved Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds