• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Three J's and an S Take a Summer Job

Three J's and an S Take a Summer Job

12

= = = = = = =

Four young college girls get summer jobs together in the same factory. One of the shift supervisors is a pervert who has abused other female employees and tries to take advantage of "S". He does at first, but then and gets a big surprise from The Three J's.

This is the complete story in four chapters with a background prelude and an epilogue. If you read "Three J's and an S go skiing" you can skip background section

= = = = = = =

* * * * * * *

= = = = = = =

Background Prelude

= = = = = = =

Julie, Judy, and Joan had been friends since before kindergarten. When their mothers car pooled for school events, etc, they spoke of "picking up The Three J's." Teachers, and most of the community soon started referring to them as "The Three J's." In the fourth grade, Sara's mother went to work for Julie's mother as a cook and housekeeper, and since her mom lived in an apartment over the garage, Sara was added to the mix. After that, they became known to their parents, teachers and most of the community as "The Three J's and an S."

To a great extent, Sara was always the "tag along." Partly this was because of the difference in economic status. The Three J's were "from money" with generations of refinement and tradition. Sara was "working class" who cleaned up well, but remained slightly an outsider. Partly Sara was the odd one out because of physical differences. The Three J's were from northern European stock with pale skin, light hair, and blue eyes. Sara was always slightly shorter, more than slightly less pale, and had dark hair and deep brown eyes. But primarily, Sara was the tag along because of the difference in personality.

From their time in pre-school together, The Three J's were all alpha-females with strong personalities and always somewhat of a handful for their parents and their teachers. Sara, on the other hand, was more of a beta, gamma, or even delta personality and tended to defer to whatever The Three J's said or did. Sara was always the quiet little girl in the corner who never caused any problems in class. Still, The Three J's accepted her for what she was, or perhaps despite what she was. Conversely, she accepted The Three J's for what they were and accepted that she wasn't quite their equal and would never be as close as these three girls who had totally grown up together.

The Three J's and an S are now college Juniors who room together in an off-campus apartment. Sara, who has very limited financial means, cooks, cleans and keeps the apartment as her share of the rent, utilities and food. Last January, The Three J's and an S spent Winter Break at a ski cabin time-shared by Joan's father. While there, Judy met Ron, Julie met Kevin, and Sara and Joan finally admitted to themselves what everyone else already knew..., that they were strongly attracted to each other in a loving, D/s relationship.

We rejoin them several weeks before the end of the school year.

= = = = = = = =

End Background Prelude

= = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = =

CHAPTER ONE

= = = = = = = = = =

It was a bright, sunny, early April morning when Joan walked into the kitchen with her cellphone in hand and announced, "I have some good news and some bad news."

Julie and Judy were sitting at the kitchen table finishing breakfast. Sara, clad only in her black velvet collar, was cleaning up the counter. All three turned to look at Joan as she asked, "What do you want first - the good news or the bad news?"

"You may as well give us the bad news first," answered Julie. "Since you just got off the phone with your dad, I assume this comes from him."

"And from your parents," said Joan. "My dad is just the spokesperson."

She paused a moment before continuing. Then she said, "The bad news is that we are not going anywhere over the summer."

Julie and Judy both groaned. Sara, who had been planning on staying in town and working some sort of summer job, stood quietly behind the two girls. She didn't want to show her happiness that Joan would not be away from her at all during the summer.

"And the good news is?..." asked Judy.

"We don't have to worry about getting some sort of internship onto our resume's." answered Joan.

Julie, Judy and Sara all looked at her as Julie asked, "And what does that mean?"

"Our parents evidently got together last week and discussed the fact that we 'needed some real world experience before we graduated.' They pulled some strings and all three of us have paid internships at a local factory. I will be helping rewrite some technical manuals; Judy will be playing sorcerer's apprentice in the quality control lab; and Julie will be helping set up a new computer system for human resources."

She then looked over at Sara. "They thought a business internship wouldn't really be helpful for an elementary teacher, but a well-paying job on the factory floor would. So, they arranged for you to be a summer replacement on the production line. It might be a little boring, but it will pay twice or maybe triple what you could make at that waitress job you were looking at."

Sara was now free to smile and show her happiness. Julie and Judy, however, were obviously less than thrilled. "I had hoped to be able to spend a lot of time with Kevin this summer," whined Julie. "But they're right," she continued. "Sooner or later we have to do some sort of internship. We might as well get it out of the way this summer."

And so on the first Monday of June, The Three J's and an S reported for work at "Perfect Pets Plant Number 7." Perfect Pets made and sold everything that you would ever need for a cat, dog, horse, hamster or whatever you wanted. Plant number 7 was a food processing plant. It was extremely clean, and the temperature and humidity were very well controlled, but the overwhelming smell of drying pet food permeated the area. Even in the sealed comfort of the office area, everything smelled vaguely of pork, beef, fish, corn, soy and whatever else they were cooking, grinding up, mixing and compressing into "Perfect Pet Pellets."

The first few weeks went by rather rapidly. The Three J's were obviously enjoying their new adventure into the "real world." Sara, however, began to grow more and more withdrawn and quiet with each passing day. Although at first she would quite willingly share what had happened in her day with Joan and the other J's, recently she wouldn't even reply when asked how her day had gone. Even more strangely, Sara began to wear a nightshirt to bed that she didn't remove even when fixing breakfast for The Three J's .

The Three J's knew very well that Sara was a submissive exhibitionist who had no problem showing her body to anyone and everyone. She loved to run around the apartment naked and would probably go to class naked if she could get away with it. If Sara was hiding her body, something was definitely wrong, and it had something to do with Perfect Pets Plant Number 7.

Finally, Joan texted Julie and Judy to meet her during their break so they could talk about the situation. "Something is terribly wrong," began Joan, "but Sara won't talk about it. She just curls up in a ball on the bed and cries. She won't let me touch her or hug her or anything. I think something happened to her or is happening to her at the plant."

"I have to go out onto the production floors and take samples several times a shift," offered Judy. "I'll see if I can find out anything."

"I will go through the recent reports in the computer and see if there is anything that stands out," added Julie. "I don't know if they realized it, but they gave me a full access password and I can get to anything on that system. It had to have been a mistake, but I'm not going to tell them about it until the end of the summer in case something comes up that I need that much access."

"OK," answered Joan. "We meet here again tomorrow and compare notes. I will try to talk to her again tonight, but I don't want to push it too far."

= = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER ONE

= = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = =

CHAPTER TWO

= = = = = = = = = =

When Judy went out into the production area to take the mid-afternoon samples, she intentionally changed her path through the steaming and rattling machines so that she would end up in the area where Sara was working. She had hoped to see what Sara was doing, but when she got there Sara was nowhere to be seen.

A young Hispanic woman was working as a bag filler on one of the older, fully manual machines. Normally, filling 40lb bags on one of the older machines was a two person job. One person loaded empties onto the chute and activated the dump, the other pulled the bag through the sealer, which sewed the top of the bag shut, and stacked the bag on a pallet. This girl was doing both.

"Where's Sara?" asked Judy.

The young woman looked around with a very frightened look on her face. "I must keep up," she said with a heavy accent as she pulled a bag through the sealer. "I can't fall behind in production or I could get fired. Please go away. Please go away."

Judy paused for a moment to read the woman's ID badge and then picked up her in-plant radio and keyed it on. "Requesting shut down of bag line A-43. Something doesn't look right with the color and the odor seems a little off. I want to verify mix and quality."

A muffled voice answered, "Fifteen minute shutdown authorized. Remember to complete the notation in the production logs when you have cleared it for restart."

Judy smiled up at the young woman as her machine suddenly became silent. "Maria is it? Or do you prefer Mary? We can talk now. I know you are not supposed to be running this machine by yourself. Where is Sara? She is a friend of mine."

"Your friend is in much very bad trouble," answered Mary. "She is in the supervisor's office, but you cannot help her. Mr. Swanson is a powerful man..., and he has many powerful friends. They do each other favors. I can say no more."

"Mary," Judy continued. "I know that you are legal. Why does he scare you so badly? What power does Mr. Swanson have over you? You can tell me. I have to know in order to help my friend."

She lowered her head and sobbed, "My brothers are not. He knows. He will tell his friends in immigration. Before Sara came, it was me in his office. I don't know what he knows about Sara, but you cannot help her. He is muy poderoso jefe."

"What happens in his office?"

Mary stared at the floor as she answered. "Mr. Swanson is a very evil man. He treats everyone very well and everyone thinks he is a great person, but he picks out one or two people who are weak... or have secrets." She paused to sob softly. "Then he traps them and makes them do terrible things."

"What kind of terrible things?"

Maria stared silently at the floor, so Judy continued, "I need to know what is happening to my friend.... so I can help her... and you."

"The first time he called me to his office, he told me that I was wearing too much clothing and that I should leave my underwear with him. I didn't want to, but he knew my brother's names and where they lived and where they worked and he said that all he had to do was to call his friends and my brothers would be in jail until they were deported."

"I told him that I would go to the bathroom and bring him back my underwear. He said, 'No chiquita you will strip naked right here and hand it to me.' I did, but before he would let me put my clothes back on, he made me stand there and turn slowly around so that he could stare at my body. Finally he let me go back to work. Before I left his office, he said, 'Make sure there is nothing under those pants but you tomorrow. I'm going to check.'"

"The next day, nothing happened. I thought maybe he had forgotten, but after the afternoon break - almost at quitting time - he called me into his office. He showed me pictures that he had taken from before. I was standing there naked in front of him like I was a puta. He said, 'I'm sure your mother would like to see this, wouldn't she? One click and that picture goes straight to the village email account. I'm sure someone will show it to her.'"

"He laughed as I stood there crying. 'What do you want?'" I asked."

"He smiled at me. 'I just want what every man wants,' he said. Then he pointed down at his crotch. His fly was unzipped and his polla was hanging out. 'Strip!' he yelled. 'And make me happy or your brothers can see your naked ass pictures when they finally get back to your sorry ass village.'"

Judy stood silently listening to her story. Mary was now weeping heavily and choking out her words. "I have become his esclava - slave. He uses me however he wants. The cameras in his office take videos. Each time is worse than the last. So that he wouldn't show my village the picture of me naked, I suckled his polla. So that he wouldn't show the video of that, I allowed him to fuck me. So that he wouldn't show the video of that to my family, I let him fuck my anus. Now he does whatever he wants. You cannot help your friend. She will soon be his esclava sexual like I am. Mr. Swanson is el Diablo Senor. He is much, much too powerful. You cannot help her. She is lost... like I am."

"I have power, too," answered Judy. She keyed her radio and spoke, "Composition is slightly light, but within tolerances. I recommend cutting the line speed to one half for the rest of the shift to prevent powdering."

"Acknowledged," came the reply. "Remember to make the proper notations on the production schedules."

Judy smiled up at Mary. "Now you can keep up with your production quota without a problem. Tomorrow, as soon as Mr Swanson calls Sara to his office, I want you to page me. Don't call me, page me and say, 'Reminder to Judy that a follow up sample is needed on A-43.' Say it just like that, OK? I am not the only one who will hear it. I also have powerful friends, Maria. You will be safe after tomorrow."

= = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER TWO

= = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = =

CHAPTER THREE

= = = = = = = = = =

Judy hurried back to her lab and called Julie and Joan to let them know what she had learned. Julie said that she would go down to IT and see if she could talk Jeff, the in-house nerd, into pulling up the security camera feeds from the supervisor's office in Sara's area.

When she explained to Jeff that she needed to see what was going on in that office, he shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I would love to help you, but I would need a full access password to open the security video channels, and they don't give those out to low-level techs like me." He then type something into his keyboard and moved aside slightly to show her a security sign-in screen that said in bold letters, "Supervisor Level Password Required."

"Let's try my password," answered Julie as she moved Jeff over slightly so that she could enter her password on his keyboard. "My aunt gave me three 'nevers' when she set up my password. Never forget it; never change it; and never show it to anyone."

The screen flickered slightly and a menu appeared listing all of the security cameras in the entire plant, including the office and security office areas. "Wow!" exclaimed Jeff. "Who do you know to get that kind of password?"

"It's kind of complicated," answered Julie, "but I think it was a mistake."

Jeff selected the camera labeled "Office - Production Area A," and an image appeared on the screen. It was Mr. Swanson working at his desk. No one else was in the office.

"That can't be right," said Julie. "I know Sara is in there."

"That's what the computer is recording," responded Jeff. "All of the security cameras record to a special drive that uploads nightly to offsite storage. It was all set up by the security company and can't be tampered with. See, there is even a little time stamp in the corner of the image that the computer puts on the image as it records."

Jeff held his hand so that he was pointing to the corner of the screen. He and Julie watched as the time stamp slowly counted out the minutes and seconds. "Wait a minute," Jeff suddenly said. "Something is hinky here."

"What do you mean?" asked Julie.

"See that machine in the background? The one just outside the office window?"

Julie leaned in close and nodded her head yes.

"That is one of the new automatic baggers. I program them. All the operator has to do is put the bag on the chute. The machine fills, folds, sews and then stacks the bag on a pallet for shipping. It even rotates the pallet a quarter turn after each bag. That machine is running continuously. It should be stopping every 40 bags to allow a lift operator to change pallets."

He squinted carefully at the screen. "And the height of the stack on the pallet isn't changing."

He studied the image on his monitor for several minutes. "This is a looped image!" he suddenly shouted. See how that bag suddenly disappears and reappears about every four minutes?"

"Is there any way to see the real video?" asked Julie.

"I would need access to the raw video feed," answered Jeff. "And that ain't gonna happen because the only way I could do that is if I had the override code."

"What's an override code?"

"It's a sixteen digit number that is built into the base operating system of the computer. If you have it, you can override any and all passwords and special restrictions from command prompt. But only the really big bosses even know it exists, and no one except the CEO and the chief programmer know it."

"Is there any other way?"

"Well, if you have a master password, you can use the overide key. That is the first four digits of the code. With a master password and the override key, the computer generates the rest of the code using a Fibonacci algorithm. But even with a master password, without the override key Fibonacci start sequence there is no way I could do anything. You don't happen to know the OKFib, do you?"

"3839" blurted Julie.

"What!" yelled Jeff.

"My password is OKFIB3839," yelled back Julie. I thought it was just a weird word that was easy to remember. Try 3839."

Jeff typed several commands on his keyboard and then muttered, "Oh my God. I'm in at base command level." He typed several commands into his console and then turned to Julie.

"The original video is going into several hidden folders. There are a lot of videos stored there, including the loop that is replacing the camera feed. They have special passwords and look like they can be accessed only from one internal and three external links."

He clicked on one of the folders and then turned to Julie with a shocked expression on his face. "I don't think you really want to see this," he said softly.

"Yes, I do," answered Julie firmly. "Sara is my friend and she is in some kind of very serious trouble."

Jeff moved away from the monitor so Julie could see the image as the video played on the screen. Sara was naked and lying across Mr. Swanson's desk as he thrust into her upturned ass. "That's enough," said Julie. Can you copy those files off onto something for me?"

"Normally I would say ' No, the system won't let me.' But with your magic password I think anything is possible. Hand me one of those small cases over there."

A few moments later, Julie placed the small transfer drive in her purse. Before returning to her lab, she used the phone on Jeff's desk to call her father. After a few quiet words, she handed the phone to Jeff and said, "He wants to talk to you. He said you would need the master OKFIB for the companywide network to do what he wants you to do. He asked me if I thought I could trust you. I told him that I did. Don't disappoint me. He said he needs to share some other passwords and addresses with you that no one else can ever know."

Jeff's eyes were very wide as Julie handed him the phone and turned and left the office to return to her lab.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Three J's and an S Take a Summer Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds