• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 02

Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 02

12

This story is based on the "Controlling Bobbi" series written by the author ArtyGee. The original concept and the title "Controlling Bobbi" are the exclusive property of the author ArtyGee and are used here with his expressed written permission. The author ArtyGee takes no responsibility for the content of this story.

I am taking my story down a different road. The two stories diverge at some point after either the second or third chapter of the original. I recommend you read the original through at least the first 3 chapters to get a good basis for my follow-up. Of course, I recommend you read all chapters of the original, not just the first 3. I hope my lean on things does justice to the original.

***********

When I returned home the following afternoon, Aunts Paula and Joyce were sitting in the living room with mom. There was an empty bottle of wine on the coffee table and three empty wine glasses. The three of them were chatting away and laughing a lot. Clearly they were enjoying themselves. I was thinking to myself... If they only knew what was soon to happen.

"Hi ladies," I said as I entered the room. "Looks like you three are having a great get together."

"Yes we are," Paula replied. "We really should do this more often."

"Mom, can you help me with something back in my bedroom?"

"Ok," she replied.

Mom got up and headed back to my room, with me tagging along close behind her. When we reached the door, I said the word and put her under. She sat down on the edge of the bed and awaited her next instruction. I waited about a minute and then went back to the living room. Paula and Joyce looked up as I entered.

"Joyce, Mom thinks she needs your help too. Can you come back to assist?"

"Sure," she replied, not knowing what she would be assisting with.

I glanced over at Paula. "Paula, how about clearing off the coffee table while we are in the back taking care of things?"

"OK," she said, as Joyce and I headed back.

As we reach the bedroom I used Joe's trigger and Joyce went under. Now the two of them were quietly sitting on my bed, waiting to be told what to do. I set up my laptop to record what was going on in the room and then turned to them.

"I'm going to go out to talk to Paula. I want you to stand up, remove all your clothes and then sit down on the bed." As I was going out the door, they both stood up and started to remove their clothes.

"Hey Paula," I said as I walked into the kitchen. She was rinsing out the glasses and stacking them in the drying rack on the counter. "Do you know the best thing to clear your mind of the days stress?"

"What's that?"

"Sleep Paula, sleep."

She went out like a light.

I looked at her standing by the sink with a blank look on her face. She was older than I was, but I had always thought she might be the sexiest woman in the whole world. I had enjoyed more than a few hot dreams about her. I had never had the chance to totally enjoy her beauty, but today would be different.

"Paula, you will only respond to my voice. You will feel comfortable and relaxed when you are around me. You will want to do everything you can to please me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied in a very non emotional voice.

"I am going to count to three. When I do you will stand facing me. Your feet will be one foot apart. Your arms will be held straight out from your sides.... One, two, three."

Paula turned slightly to face me and then spread her feet and held her arms out. She looked like a scarecrow from Victoria's Secret.

"Very good," I said. "Now, there is a lack of feeling, a numbness, which is rising up your body. It is starting at your feet and moving up towards your head. It is now up to your knees.... Still moving, it has reached your hips. Now it is to your belly and then coming up past your breasts. Still moving, it has now reached your neck and now has moved past the top of your head. Your entire body is now totally without feeling. You will not notice anything that touches your body. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she again replied.

I walked up to her and reached out and put my hand on her shoulder. "Do you feel anything?"

"No."

I moved my hand and now cupped her right breast. "Do you feel anything?"

"No."

Great I thought. She's mine to play with. I undid the buttons of her blouse and pulled it open. She was wearing a sexy black lace bra. After telling her to relax her arms, I removed the blouse and tossed it on the kitchen table. I took my cell phone from my pocket and snapped a few pictures. I was getting hard just looking at her and she wasn't even naked yet.

Reaching behind her I unhooked her bra and tossed it onto the table, next to the blouse. I stood back and drank in the tits I had always dreamed about seeing. They were even better than I had ever imagined them to be. I reached out and tweaked on her nipples. Then, I leaned forward and began to use my lips and tongue to play with them. I was in heaven. And, through all this, she stood there like a statue.

I again stood back and took more pictures. I would have to send some of these to my cousin Steve. He was not going to believe his luck.

Now, I moved close to her and slowly began to move my hand up her thigh until I reached her crotch. To my amazement, I found she was not wearing any panties. "I'll be damned," I thought. She really is a naughty one. I couldn't believe in all the times Steve and I had tried to get a look up her skirt that we had never seen her without panties. Maybe she only wore panties to mixed family gatherings.

I felt the lips of her pussy. They were nice and wet. It was clear that even though she could not feel anything, subconsciously she was getting excited.

"Paula, I want you to be totally open with me. Do you find me to be attractive?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Have you ever had any fantasy about a sexual encounter with me?"

Again she replied in the affirmative. I could feel my heart begin to race. I had always had those feelings for her, but never dared to think she had any towards me. Clearly, in her conscious mind, anything between us was taboo. But, in this hypnotic state, she could be totally free to say what she thought and do what she wanted to do. We were related, but only by marriage. There was no blood relation with any of my Aunts.

"Are there any other relatives you would like to have an affair with?"

"Yes."

"Who are those people?"

She began to list a few. A couple I didn't know. Must be from a side of her family I had never met. I did notice that she did not mention Steve. I felt sorry for him.

"What about my cousin Steve?" I asked her. I waited to see if he repulsed her or if she just never gave it a thought. "I want you to think about having sex with Steve and tell me if you think you would like it."

"Yes," she said. "Steve is an attractive young man. I think I might enjoy that."

Great. Steve was acceptable. When I was done with things, he was going to get lucky. And, he'd never know I was his fairy godfather.

"Paula, I want you to remove the rest of your clothes and sit on the end of the kitchen table."

She did as I asked. Soon she was sitting there, totally naked.

I now proceeded to remove the trigger words that Joe had set up and replaced them with my trigger words. When I was satisfied (and after taking a few more pictures), I began to move to my next step.

"I am going to count to three. When I reach three, you will wake up. You will not think about the fact that you are naked and sitting on the kitchen table. You will never feel uncomfortable being naked in front of me as long as it is just the two of us or with my Mom or Joyce. You will always find me sexually attractive and will always want to have a sexual encounter with me whenever we are together. You will always be willing to do anything sexual that I suggest. Do you understand everything I have just said?

"Yes," she replied.

"One, two, three."

She blinked a couple of times and sat there, totally naked, looking at me.

"You have great breasts," I said to her as I reached out and fondled them.

"Thanks," she said, not seeming to be the least bit uncomfortable with the situation. I always thought they were one of my better features."

"Did you know that Steve and I have had the hots for you for years?"

"Yes, it was rather obvious. I liked the attention"

"Would you do anything I asked you to do?" Here was a first test of my control of her.

"Of course," she replied.

"The next time your husband is out of town on one of his business trips, I want you to find an excuse to have Steve come over. When he is there, I want you to come on to him in a way that there is no doubt you want him." I smiled to myself, thinking of Steve reaction. "Will you do this for me?"

"Yes, I'd be happy to do that."

"Now, when you do this with Steve, I want you to do it in your bedroom. But, before Steve comes over, I want you to start up a SKYPE session with me on the computer in your bedroom. I want to watch the two of you but I don't want Steve to know. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"OK. Now, I want you to lie back on the table with your legs spread apart."

Paula lay back and presented her beautiful pussy to me. I sat in the chair at the end of the table and proceeded to lick her bald mound. Oh, did I forget to tell you? Not only was she not wearing any panties, she was also completely shaved. That was one sexy mound, and I began licking it, like it was the last ice cream cone on the planet. In no time she was twitching and moaning. Then, she began to shake as an organism pulsated through her body. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my neck and I couldn't have gotten free if I wanted to.

As her trembling subsided, I got up from the chair and went to the stove. I found the kitchen timer and set it for 5 minutes. That should be enough time.

"Paula, pumpkin seeds." She went back into her trance.

"When the kitchen timer rings I want you to gather up your clothes and come back to my bedroom. You will remain in the trance. The timer ringing is expected and will not startle you. When you get to my bedroom you will place your clothes in a separate pile and take a seat on my bed."

I pushed the start on the timer and headed back to my bedroom. I need to prepare Mom and Aunt Joyce for being naked and sexual around each other and around Paula. One thing that might be interesting was that Paula had listed Mom as one of the people for whom she had a sexual attraction. If I worked things right, I could have some visual fun with them.

I reached the room and found the two of them sitting quietly on the bed. I sat down and began the deprogramming from Joe's triggers and replaced them with mine. Both sat calmly while I did this. I had seen Mom and Paula naked, but now I was seeing Joyce without any clothes. She was hotter than I had expected. She always dressed down, never trying to look sexual. But without her clothes, she was a knock out.

Soon, Paula came in, dropped her clothes in a pile and sat on the bed.

"Ladies, I want you to do as I say. You will feel the way you always have around each other when I am not around. However, when I am with you and it is all or any of the three of you but no one else, you will feel comfortable being naked. You will also have no problem with my being naked. You will all want to please me in every way you can. You will do anything I say without hesitation. You will not discuss this with anyone else or among yourselves. When I am not around you will not think about what happens and will not remember, unless I tell you to. You will only subconsciously remember suggestions I give you, but they will seem like your own ideas. Do you understand all that I have said?"

"Yes," they each replied, almost in unison,

I remembered the video I had the computer recording. I went to the computer and stopped the recording. I saved the file to my hidden folder and started a new recording. I had three naked women sitting on my bed and I needed to plan some fun for the three of us.

"Mom," I asked. "Have you ever had a sexual encounter with another woman?

"Yes," she replied.

"When was that?"

"When I was in my freshman year of college."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was enjoyable."

"Have you had any other similar experiences since then?"

"No"

"Do you think you might enjoy having a similar experience with Paula?"

Without hesitation she said yes. I knew Paula had an attraction to her, so this would be no problem. Now to work on quiet little Joyce.

"Joyce, I want you to go to the living room and sit on the sofa. You will wait quietly for me to join you."

Joyce got up and left the room. I watch her cute little ass as it went through the door. Damn. She was so much hotter than I had ever realized. I was going to love playing with that sexy body.

"Paula... Mom... When I count to three you will both awaken. You will not think about the fact you are naked. You will think about the sexual attraction you have for each other. You will act on that attraction. You will both do your best to please each other. You will continue to please each other until you are both fulfilled. When you are done, you will come out to the living room and watch Joyce pleasing me. You will join in if I ask you to. Do you understand?

"Yes," they both replied.

"One, two, three." They both awoke and looked at me and then at each other. Without saying a word, they reached out to each other and began to kiss, fondle and embrace. I left the room, knowing the computer would capture the moment on video.

I reached the living room and Joyce was sitting there quietly, staring straight ahead. I took my cell phone out and snapped a few more pictures, capturing all the great angles she presented to me. The more I looked at her, the hotter she seemed to be.

"Joyce, how many men have you had sex with?"

"One," she replied.

"Have you ever wondered about having a sexual relationship with someone else?"

"Yes"

"Tell me some of the people who you have thought you would like to have sex with."

I waited for her response, hoping that she was not going to list a lot of women. As she started to name some of her desired partners, I was pleased that there were no women on her list. I was also pleased that Steve and I were both on that list. Now I had to decide if I wanted to share her with Steve. Neither of us had ever expressed a strong desire for her. Sure, we always thought she was cute, but in a 'girl next door' sort of way. Neither of us had a clue as to what was hiding under those clothes. Besides, Paula had sole control of our horny young minds at family gatherings, so there had been no time to consider Joyce.

"How is your sex life with your husband?"

"We have sex about once a month," she replied.

"Is it good sex?"

"No," she said. "He is very quick and I am never satisfied."

"Were you satisfied in the past?"

"Yes, during the first couple of years it was great, but since then it has become less and less satisfying and he seems to only be interested in his own gratification."

I had heard conversations at many of the family gatherings. It seems all the men in my Dad's side of the family were getting something on the side and had pushed their wives into a corner. It was hard to believe, since all their wives were knock outs. I guess for them the grass was always greener on the other side.

"Do you have secret fantasies?"

"Yes," she replied.

"I want you to tell me all your secret fantasies."

She began telling me all these fantasies that she had. I was expecting just a couple, but she kept going. We are talking a rape fantasy, BDSM, voyeur and the list went on. When she was finished I had her go over to the desk and write them down. There was no way that I was going to remember all she had said.

When she finished her list, she had 20 items on it. It looked like I could have a few more sessions with her and that I might be able to help her live out at least some of the fantasies. It was amazing. Under that conservative outward appearance lived a caged tiger. I bet my uncle didn't have a clue what he was missing.

"Joyce," I said after reading the list and putting it in my pocket, "go back to the sofa"

She did as I requested and sat quietly.

"Joyce, I want you to remember this whenever you see me, hear me or when someone mentions my name. I am the one person who can satisfy you sexually. You have a strong desire to be with me. Your husband doesn't deserve your favors. Only I deserve your attention. Now tell me, who do you desire most in this world?"

"You," she replied.

"You will want to please me, but you will not suffocate me with your desires. You will treat me like the secret lover you have always wanted."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"When I say begin, I want you to lie down on the sofa and masturbate for me. I want you to play with your nipples while you play with your clit. You will think about my watching you while you do this and it will stimulate you more than you have ever been stimulated. You will keep approaching a climax, but will not be able to until I say it is OK to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Begin."

She twisted and lay on the sofa. Her right hand went to her breast and her left hand dove for her pussy. She lay there pleasuring herself and looking like something from one of my wet dreams. I had never seen a woman masturbate. I found the moment to be totally exciting.

After a few moments I reached for the cell phone and took some more pictures. Then, I set it to video and took a few minutes of video of her doing herself. Would I share this with Steve or keep it for my sole viewing pleasure. Time will tell.

"Do you want to come?"

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"You can only come if I do, and I need to be sucked off to come. Will you suck me off?"

"Oh yes...yes," she pleaded.

I dropped my pants and underwear on the floor and stood next to the sofa. My cock was hard and right next to her mouth. She moved her head and took it in deep, stroking it with her lips and messaging it with her tongue. The whole moment caught up with me in flash. Before you could count to three I was spewing my load deep down her throat. She swallowed every drop as she reached her own climax. I was amazed at the sight that was before my eyes. Joyce's naked body was shivering on the sofa with my cock buried deep in her mouth. This was better than any dream I had ever had.

I glanced up and saw that Mom and Paula had entered the room. They were quietly standing there, watching what was happening. I couldn't believe it, but I think I was getting hard again. I stood up and went to lie down on the carpet in the middle of the room.

"Joyce, I want you to come and kneel over my head, straddling it so I can lick your pussy. Mom and Paula, I want you two on either side of me, both so you can lick and suck my cock while I play with your pussies."

The three of them did as I said and soon I was eating Joyce and fingering Mom and Paula while their mouths worked on my now revitalized cock. Joyce tasted fantastic. She was still sopping wet from her climax. I was twitching and in heaven from the sensation of two mouths working their way all over my junk. The sensation was beyond description. I just wish someone was standing there, filming the moment so I could relive it at some later date. Maybe in my old age, when I am no longer able to get it up. Wow... Does life get any better?

Eventually I came again. I released the gals from their duties and the four of us lay there in a naked pile. It was the most relaxing and yet stimulating feeling. In my mind, I could have lay there like that forever. All that naked skin felt so fantastic.

After what seemed like an eternity, I decided it was time to reset the situation. We needed to get everyone back to where they were when I got home so they could continue on with what they needed to do this day.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds