• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 02

A Slave's Reward Ch. 02

The staff at the Wild Brothel waited nervously. All they knew is that a group had come in to kill Casper and free slaves or sex workers.

Casper arrived accompanied by the High Witch Cassandra.

Everyone went to one knee.

"Rise."

They did so.

"There are several issues to go over. The people who came here disapprove of this business. Although some of you are called sex slaves, you are here for a reason. Some to build a stake, some to pay off a debt, some of you get off being submissive. However none of you were taken against your will!"

There was a murmur of agreement.

"The people who killed some of your fellows, will become slaves. I do not do this lightly but they come from powerful families and the law would release them."

Casper paused for a moment, "The families of those who died will be compensated."

Cassandra stepped forward, a striking woman with white hair and blue eyes.

"I have healed the injured."

"This took a lot of the High Witch" the Master told them. "Every man who is not serving customers is at Cassandra's disposal renew her sexual energy. Including me."

Cassandra grabbed his arm, "He will be starting at the end of this meeting."

Most of the crowd laughed at this and the mood in the room lightened.

"Which leaves us with one little detail." Casper smiled, "Come up here Sarah."

Sarah joined them on stage.

"Sarah helped capture the ring leaders of this action and saved me. She is now Head Mistress!"

There was silence and some concealed anger.

"Let me make this clear," Casper said. Other than the High Witch you all answer to Mistress Sarah."

"I think a token of obedience is needed." The new Mistress announced. Looking over the crowd. "Cane and Karen up here now!

The head of security and her rival approached.

"You questioned me earlier Cane."

I apologize Head Mistress"

"You may do so by kneeling in respect."

The man obeyed

"As for you, turning to Karen. "Strip!"

"No, I will not serve you."

Sarah kicked her behind the knee, knocking her to floor.

"Coward," she hissed. "You ran and betrayed the Master.! Kiss my feet!

The red head tentatively obeyed

The blond grabbed her hair, "Like you mean it."

She looked over to her fellow sex workers. "Slut now you will kiss the feet of everyone here!"

*******************

"You may have created a monster", noted the naked witch.

Casper rose his head from worshiping her tits, "Perhaps, but we pay our debts."

"My pussy."

Her long time friend went to work, "She has the spirit for it."

He came up and grabbed her hips, The poetic justice of making that rich bitch her slave appeals to me."

******************

Sarah decided to keep her trademark white lace just adding black stilettos, she wanted Jessica and Garrison to know this was the same girl they used to bully.

Circling her helpless prisoners, she finally spoke.

"Ironic how our positions have changed."

"Release us now, you cheap slut!" Jessica demanded.

The blonds gave her an odd smile. "I am not cheap my services cost." She kicked Garrison in the balls and than spun and kicked Jessica in the cunt. Both fell groaning to the floor. Casually she picked up a violet wand and put it on full.

"Lets begin your education," she jabbed the electro toy in the man's muscular ribs.

"Ah!"

"The useful attribute electricity has", she observed as she hit a few more points. "Is no matter how strong a creature might be this weakens him." Sarah pushed Garrison on his back and released him from his bondage except the cock ring. "You are still my toy."

Infuriated Garrison tried to push her off but could not.

Sarah laughed and grabbed the leash, "Over here slut."

Garrison has no choice as she chained and stretched him out.

The blond walked over to Jessica, "Don't worry, I'll be with you soon."

"Bitch!"

Sarah jabbed her with the wand and whispered in her ear, "Haven't you figure out you are my bitches now?" She grabbed a crop and cat o nine. "Kiss it," she instructed him.

He shook his head

She sighed and grabbed the cock leash which caused him to scream.

Sarah jabbed the crop down his throat. "All that muscle but none in your head." She began swatting the massive body with the two devices.

Garrison tried to hold the screams but was unable to.

"You are a wimp, "Sarah observed. "Do you wish me to stop.

"Please."

"Please what?"

Please Mistress Sarah!" he screamed.

After a moment's thought, "No.' As she hit again. "You have not been punished enough." She let fly making his body hot and creating stripes over his body.

"Mercy."

She lowered him to his knees.

"Mercy?" as she began a hand job. "Did you ever show mercy to the people you bullied?" Sarah tied him spread eagle." Prepare to be fucked!" She felt intoxicated by her power as she lorded over the stud. "Come on pig make me Cum"

She pumped Garrison for all he was worth. It was far different doming some one you hated. She climbed on top of his face." Lick me clean slut! "Sarah stood up and grabbed a strap on and went over to Jessica.

"Feeling neglected?"

"Just wait until my family finds out."

"If that happens, I'll fuck you dad." Sarah replied. She stuffed the tool in her enemy's mouth. "Lubricate it so I can fuck your Boy toy!" "That will have to wait, "said a female voice Sarah faced the High Witch and went to one knee.

"Rise. She looked over at Jessica. Keep it in. "I will fuck him instead. Casper wants you and Karen in his chamber in one hour."

Sarah nodded, "You both better satisfy the High Witch or it will be worse for you when I return."

Cassandra hid a smile, "Walk with me."

****************

"You have been enjoying yourself, "Cassandra observed.

Sarah nodded, "Yes I am relishing it."

"Too much, the High Witch's eyes glowed. "Kneel!"

Sarah dropped to the floor.

"You crossed the line earlier, "Cassandra told her. "Being High Mistress does not give you the right to treat people working here like garbage. You also have the responsibility now of management in this house!"

"But..

"Humiliating Cane and Karen in front of the assembly. Both important members of the organization." Cassandra sat down on the floor with her and squeezed her right tit. "Understand this, I act as the devil's advocate for Casper. If I determine you as a threat; I will act."

"I understand."

"Better, release." Sarah was able to stand.

Cassandra stayed down and kissed Sarah's boot. "High Witch?"

"I indulged myself ," as she rose. 'I could have admonished you verbally. I suggest you and Karen come to an understanding. "she walked toward the dungeon. "Don't worry I'll fuck the meat for you!"

****************

Karen came in to Sarah Chamber and knelt , 'High Mistress."

'Enough of that,, "Sarah responded. "I won't do that to you again."

Karen looked ashamed, "You were right, I was a coward."

The blond did not patronize her, "Why?"

"That group attacked my sister at another brothel.!"

"I think you need to build you self confidence and self defense, I am scheduling for some unarmed training with Cane."

Karen brightened.

"As far as our situation. This cat fighting will have to stop. We both are important to the business."

"If we cat fight," Karen said , we should get paid for it"

"Or entertain me, a naked Casper put in. as he entered the room.

Both women kneeled.

"Up." He looked at them appraisal. "I want you to work as a team and ravish me."

Former rivals exchanged a look and gang tackled him . Each took a side and began kissing and clawing him. "That's it show some aggression."

Sarah mounted his cock while Karen continued kissing him.

"Fuck me, damn it."

As she orgasmed, Sarah realized that although she enjoyed the domination of earlier. This was much more satisfying. She touched Karen's shoulder. "Your turn."

After the red head orgasmed, they snuggled together.

"Master, High Mistress, "Karen asked tentatively.

"Yes, "

"Are you enslaving all the attackers?

We are," Casper replied.

"One of them is my cousin."

I'm sorry Karen, but she will not be freed."

"Oh, that not what I was going to ask."

"You want to enslave her, "Sarah guessed.

Karen nodded.

"Damn I am going to love having you as a playmate instead of a rival, "Sarah grinned.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Reward Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds