• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Masturbating for Sandra Ch. 03

Masturbating for Sandra Ch. 03

Most of my stories are extracts from a journal I started keeping some years back, for my own erotic entertainment. I thought I was the only person who did this, until I discovered Literotica and hundreds of other like-minded people. The only embellishments are to make the story more interesting to read.

One other fact is that I am always naked when at home. Lesley insists upon it and I love it. I love the feeling of the air moving against my skin. I love being looked at when I am naked, particularly by women who have their clothes on. Being naked when everyone else is dressed leaves me vulnerable and strangely powerful at the same time. When we have visitors, it is up to Lesley if I get dressed. Originally, I had to be clothed every time someone came over, but over time, that rule has been relaxed. We do not have a full-blown BDSM lifestyle, but I have to be available for bondage, whipping, masturbation, or sex at her demand. I can put in a request for any of the above, but it is within her gift.

Many months had past since the previous episodes of this short saga, during which time normal relationships were resumed. Sandra and I kept bumping into each other at various family functions and would occasionally speak on the phone, but for some reason my masturbatory efforts on her behalf were never discussed or even referred to. There were highlights of course. At a drinks party for my birthday at a local bar, Sandra came over to the table where I was sat with a beer she had just bought for me. Nothing unusual in that, except that she was wearing a loose vest without a bra, so bending over to deposit the drink exposed her tits. I don’t mean a nice bit of cleavage, I mean I could see both breasts entirely and her naval. She might just as well have been topless.

“Nice tits” I said, with meaning.

“Oh ta, do you think so? I’ve always considered them a bit small” Sandra remained where she was, leaning on the table, her breasts completely exposed less than a foot from my nose, making absolutely no effort to move or cover herself up. As I was sitting alone with my back to a wall, I was the only one who could appreciate the view.

I continued my casual assessment of her breasts. “It’s a bit of a myth, you know, large breasts. Oh sure, there are men out there who are mad for big tits, but I think most of us men go for something slightly more handleable.”

“I thought all men were after women with big knockers”

“Well, there’s no doubt that a large breasted woman across a room will draw attention, but I think you’ll find most men are a bit more discerning than that”. While talking, I casually leaned forward, placing my elbows on the table. Initially I maintained eye contact, but I soon picked up my glass and took the opportunity for an even closer examination of Sandra’s breasts.

“In what way?” Sandra asked, still remaining in position.

“Availability, mainly” Sandra sniggered and stood up, as we were approached by some of the other revellers.

Actually, thinking about it, that isn’t a particularly “normal” relationship.

The point is that there was not a linear development in the naked masturbation thing. The naked housework was one thing, which developed into the telephone calls while I was wanking, which in turn led to a specific instructions for me while she listened. As there had been a considerable hiatus, I think we both thought that the other was backing off a bit, which was probably a good thing.

So when Sandra left a message several months later to ask if she could come over and use our Internet connection as hers had gone down, being naked and masturbating for her was not at the forefront of my mind. I came in from work to an empty house and heard the message I rang her back and invited her over when she was ready. I then went to the bedroom to get the suit off and have a shower.

To be honest she took me by surprise. I was just towelling myself off, when there was a knock on the door. Looking out of the window, I saw it was Sandra. I could have got dressed, put on a robe or wrapped the towel around me, but on a whim I decided not to do any of those. As I walked downstairs, my heart was beating rapidly with excitement. I had already resolved what I was going to do, I just didn’t know what Sandra’s reaction would be. It turned out to be prefect. I turned the lock and opened the door naked, stood slightly to one side.

“Evening” I said.

“Evening” was the reply as Sandra coolly stepped into the house, making no comment at all about my nudity. Being the perfect host, I offered her a drink. She asked for coffee and we wandered into the kitchen to make it. While we were waiting for the kettle to boil, I leant against the unit while Sandra was across the kitchen by the door. As we were talking, that magical moment occurred again. She had spent some time maintaining eye contact and her cool, but eventually her eyes dropped to my cock. Marvellous.

“I haven’t disturbed your evening, have I?”

“Not at all. Lesley’s asked me to change the bedclothes and there’s a football match I was planning to watch.”

Once the coffee was made, I went upstairs ahead of her, deliberately, so that she could stare at me without being seen, showed her the computer, and fetched a chair from the adjacent room. I then sat next to her, buttocks touching, for the next twenty minutes, naked, showing her how the whole thing worked. Again, she made no comment at all about my nudity. Eventually I left her to herself, put the TV on in the bedroom and set about changing the bedclothes.

Now this ought to have been a fairly straightforward affair, but involved a good deal of walking in and out of the bedroom to the cupboard on the landing, in full view of Sandra and no more than ten feet from where she was sitting. At the same time, I was watching the football, so the whole thing took ages. Each time I came out of the bedroom, I had a short wank to get an erection, and then let it subside, so that each time I appeared in view I was putting on a good display. There was also a great deal of spurious walking up and down the stairs.

Each time I moved into Sandra’s view, I got bolder, allowing my cock to get bigger and bigger. Sometimes I would masturbate for some time, hoping that Sandra would “discover” me wanking. After about an hour of this I was getting fairly turned on. Sandra continued to make conversation but not once did she seem to notice that I was naked. Every man enjoys a contest, so I formed a plan. I wanked once more to the edge of a climax and walked out of the bedroom fully erect and stood in full view, and asked if she would like another drink. She replied yes please without looking up. Damn!

I went down to kitchen and fixed the drink. Just before taking it upstairs, I knelt on the kitchen floor and wanked – half-thinking that maybe I should get dressed. Just as I was considering ejaculation, Sandra called downstairs for help. Again and instant decision, I walked up the stairs, and into the study fully erect. Sandra looked up, saw my erect cock, and finally broke by laughing in surprise. I sat next to her at the computer, naked and erect. Her husband apparently is uncircumcised, so she took the opportunity to carry out a detailed examination of my circumcised cock.

This involved her bending over my lap, so that when I looked down, I could see the back of her head. It did not take much to imagine her opening her mouth, and lowering her head down just a few more inches. I could almost feel her moist lips encircling the head of my cock and her tongue running gently over the tip, before lowering her head even further and taking me in her throat. I am sorry to report that none of this happened, but it did assist in maintaining a fairly substantial erection.

After a couple of minutes she sat up (damn again) but kept looking down into my lap.

“Do all men play with themselves the same way, whether or not they’ve been circumcised?” Yeah, right.

“Well I do it like this”. I grasped my cock and began moving my fist up and down. Sandra’s eyes grew wide and a smile broke out across her face.

“Even my husband doesn’t do that in front of me!”

“He doesn’t know what he is missing.”

“But what does yours look like when you’re not erect?”

“It might take me a while to show you”

“You get the drinks and I’ll log off, then”. Thrice damn!

I walked down the stairs, again naked, but this time with my throbbing cock bobbing up and down. By the time I got to the kitchen, my erection was beginning to subside. As I put the drinks on the dining room table Sandra came into the room, and openly stared at my now flaccid cock.

“Oh, it’s quite different, almost like a miniature erection. Is the tip sensitive?” I didn’t believe that Sandra had never seen a circumcised cock before, but I was happy to play along with the charade. Who wouldn’t?

“Er… yeah”

“Can I see it erect again?”

“Your wish is my command” To emphasise the point, I sank to my knees as I again grasped my cock and began slowly wanking. To paint the picture, I was naked, kneeling at the feet of my fully clothed sister-in-law, who was staring at my cock while I masturbated. I know she was looking at my cock, because my eyes never left hers, and not once did she look at me.

“Take your hand away, I can’t see it” Damn, damn, damn, damn.

I stopped wanking, but remained kneeling at her feet. Nothing was said as she examined me for a few minutes. Then she sat on the chair behind her at the table, picked up her drink and for the first time in a while, she looked me in the eyes.

“Carry on, then”

Again, the psychological game, both of us seeing who would blink first. Sandra was goading me to humiliate myself in front of her by masturbating while she watched, and I was trying to cum before she lost her nerve. At the back of my mind, I was wondering if this moment would come to haunt me, but that was soon replaced by the thrill of being under her control. She slowly crossed her legs and continued watching me as I knelt on the floor and wanked for her. The silence was broken only by my grunts as I began approaching what I was sure would be a spectacular climax.

“Are you ready to come yet?” Memories of our telephone sex added to my excitement as she took control of the situation.

“Almost”

“Let me finish my drink first” She sat there, looking me up and down, without moving the glass to her lips. I was beginning to shake and sweat, but I had to try to keep control. Involuntary spasms raked my body as I slowed my wanking and breathed heavily through my nose.

She took a drink, looked in the glass, and looked up at me.

“Still a bit left” My balls were aching and ready to explode. I was rapidly losing control and didn’t know how much longer I would last.

She took her last drain of the glass, put it on the table, and stood up. She came and stood right next to me so that I had to crane my neck back to look at her. She positioned herself so that she was looking straight down at me, with a grin on her face. Her eyes focussed on my cock, then on mine.

“You may cum”, she said as her eyes moved back to my cock.

One of my joys in masturbating is watching the spunk explode from my engorged cock. She denied me this as I arched my naked torso to gaze at her. My pelvic muscles contracted and my cock jerked as I felt my spunk jet across the floor. Her eyes never left my twitching member as I willingly delivered myself into her power with an intense climax that seemed to last for minutes.

Eventually, I was spent. I closed my eyes and sank down onto my haunches. It was only as my body relaxed that I realised how much it ached. I hung my head down and leaned forward, until I was on all fours, my forehead touching the floor, relieving my strained thigh muscles. My cock hung limply, still dribbling. I had temporarily forgotten Sandra.

I was about to stand up when she brought me out of my reverie by placing a heel on my buttocks and applying gentle pressure. I obligingly lay down in the spunk I had recently deposited on the floor, and rolled onto my back. I was prostrate and naked at my sister-in-law’s feet, still shaking, covered in sweat and my own cum, breathing heavily and my cock shrinking. She took a last glance at my shrivelled member, and moved forward to stand astride my naked form.

“Thanks for the loan of the computer. I’ll let myself out while you recover”. She stepped over me, opened the door behind me, and was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Masturbating for Sandra Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds