• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night in the Hot Tub

A Night in the Hot Tub

"Get in the hot tub."

Clara took a step back. "No. I didn't bring my swimsuit."

Her friend Lacey rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter. Just go in your bra and panties. They show as much as a bikini anyway."

She flushed at the thought of exposing herself that way. The party had begun to wind down, but there were still enough people to make her nervous. Enough boys, and Clara had never worn a bikini before.

"Come on," Lacey hissed, leaning closer. "Rick is in there, and I want to make a good impression. It's going to look stupid if we're too afraid to get in."

Clara wanted to tell her friend to go in by herself. But then, Rick was in the hot tub with his friend, Jeremy, and combined they looked rather intimidating. Maybe Lacey was afraid to go in by herself. They would be safer together, she thought. It was just being a good friend.

"Okay," she conceded. "I'll go in with you. But I'll leave my top on."

"No way. You'll ruin it."

Lacey had loaned her the shiny top, insisting it made her look older. She'd always looked younger than her age, even now that was eighteen, and this was a college party. She needed to fit in, Lacey said, so she'd agreed. Now she regretted the decision to wear it.

"Fine," she agreed. "Only for a few minutes."

"You're great," Lacey breathed, kissing her on the cheek.

Her friend quickly stepped out of her minidress, and to Clara's surprise, took off her bra as well. Clara blushed at the sight of her friend's plump breasts, a naturally tan color with thick brown nipples.

Clara swallowed, more nervous now. Why did I agree to this? She started with her skirt—also borrowed—and slid it down her legs. She stepped out of the heels as well, keeping her eyes trained on the fence beyond. At least no one would see what happened in here. The backyard was small but lush, with neighbors unlikely to see or hear anything.

Finally she took the top off, flinching at the brush of cool night air against her belly. At least she had her bra and panties on. Like Lacey had said, they covered as much as a bikini would. And she hadn't even agreed to swap out them out for the sheer material bra and panties Lacey had offered. No, these were practical white cotton bra and panties with a scalloped lace trim. A little embarrassing, but not all that revealing.

Lacey had already hopped into the tub while Clara was undressing. Clara followed more slowly, keeping her eyes trained on her friend instead of the boys in the tub. Men, her mind corrected. These were college boys who were used to more experienced women than her. Probably they weren't even interested. Too skinny. That's what the boys at high school had said.

Except she felt Jeremy's gaze on her, hot as the steam that rolled off the water's roiling surface.

Clara slid deeper into the water. It covered her, almost up to her chin, more effectively than the now-wet bra and panties could do.

Lacey giggled at something Rick said. Clara couldn't hear them, on the other side of the hot tub. But she could see. Beneath the bubbles, she saw Rick's hand move over Lacey's body, and Lacey didn't seem to mind.

Without her having seen it, Jeremy had slid beside her.

"Hey, Clara. That's your name, right?"

Nervously, she took her first look at him. He was a handsome boy, with a slightly square jaw that had a shadow of hair. His eyes were dark in the moonlight, glinting. His lashes dripped with water, his entire face coated with a light sheen.

She hadn't known he knew her name.

"Yeah, that's right," she answered cautiously.

"I've seen you around with Lacey. I didn't think you were the type to party."

She blushed at the faint insult. Clearly a guy like him would prefer girls who partied. She shrugged. "Sometimes."

"Yeah? Okay." His expression looked approving.

A splash drew her attention. Rick and Lacey stumbled out of the hot tub, almost running inside the house and slamming the sliding door shut. Clara stared after them a second, shocked that her friend had abandoned her, even for a guy she liked.

She was startled out of her hurt by the glide of a hand up her arm.

"What are you doing?"

Jeremy grinned. "Getting to know you better."

Fear sped up her pulse. "I think I should go inside."

"You just got there."

She started to stand, only to realize he was holding her by the wrist. She tugged again, and then slipped on the hot tub seat, falling deeper into the water. Her head dunked under, and she panicked, clawing her way out. Jeremy yanked her up by the wrist he still held. He was chuckling.

"That'll teach you to go roughhousing around in a hot tub."

"I wasn't rough... I wasn't."

The protest died in her throat as Jeremy maneuvered her in the water so she hovered over his lap. His chest was broad beside her face, and she turned away. With a hand on the other side of her him, he pushed her down so she sat on his legs—and felt the hard ridge of his arousal beneath her thigh.

"Oh God, I really need to go."

"What, you need to piss?"

"No, not like that—"

"You can go in here. No one's around to see."

"No, I don't need to—"

"Here, let's just take this off so you don't get it dirty."

Shockingly, he began tugging at the band of her panties, trying to take them off. She squirmed, fighting him. She would've thought the wet fabric would resist him, but instead it seemed to roll and bunch, making it easy for him to slip it through her legs.

His fingers stroked her thigh, sliding inward. "There. Now you can go."

"No, please. Oh please, no."

He found her hair and slid a finger into her folds. "A little nervous, are you? I can help."

His finger made maddening, terrifying strokes up and down, back and forth. It didn't make her want to pee, but she did have strange feelings. The combination of heat and fear was making her body react, even if her mind didn't want this. Jeremy was cute, but he was scary. He wasn't listening to her, not as he pushed one finger inside her, and not as he pushed in another. She whimpered, in fear, in excitement, terrified someone would see her like this.

And then it happened. The door slid open. Relief slid through her. At least her friend would protect her now. Only it wasn't her friend. It was two guys she'd seen around the party. She didn't know their names, but they jumped into the hot tub, splashing some of the beer into the water from the cups they held.

She'd remained frozen on Jeremy's lap. If she moved, they'd know what was happening beneath the water. As it was, they could only guess.

And her panties were somewhere in the swirl of the hot tub.

Jeremy's expression was smug. "Hey guys. Glad you could join us."

They nodded back, then went off on a story of what some girl was doing inside. "Totally wasted," one of them said. "Giving it up to anyone," the other said. And it dawned on Clara that they might be talking about Lacey.

It was enough to make her squirm and try to stand, just to see if her friend was okay. But that only had the effect of hooking Jeremy's fingers inside her, hitting a certain point inside her and drawing a moan from her. A moan that caught the attention of the two guys. Their gazes honed in beneath the water, where Jeremy was touching her.

The slid closer in the water. "You guys having fun out here?" one of the murmured.

"Oh yeah," Jeremy answered. "At least, she's having fun. I'll get mine soon enough."

They all laughed, and Clara shivered. She was surrounded now, impaled on Jeremy's fingers and closed in by damp, male chests in every direction. Even if she managed to get out of the hot tub, she wouldn't have her panties.

One bra strap slipped from her shoulder, helped by Jeremy's finger. She cupped her hands over her breasts, shielding them. The action had the opposite result that she wanted. Each of the guys, one on either side, grabbed her wrist and held it away. Then Jeremy reached around her and tugged the fabric down all the way, exposing her breasts to the night air. All three men groaned.

"These are nice," one said.

"A little small," said the other.

"Perfect," Jeremy pronounced, cupping the small weight in his hand, pinching her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Clara squirmed, small sobbing sounds escaping her throat. "Please," she begged. "Not like this."

"Making demands?" Jeremy asked darkly. "I don't think you're experienced enough to know what you want."

At that, his fingers went to work, moving faster, more deliberately, making circles at a certain point on her body. She opened her mouth, caught on a scream. The other two men latched onto her breasts, sucking her nipple, flicking it with their tongues. The tension coiled inside her before it sprang, sending her up into the starry night, floating her back down into the swirling water.

By the time she came back to earth, both of the guys had removed their board shorts. One of them hopped onto the side of the hot tub. With a sinking feeling, Clara realized what would happen next. Jeremy threaded his fingers through her wet hair and guided her mouth to the exposed, bobbing cock.

"Please, no," she murmured, desperately keeping her lips together, mouth shut.

"Come on, girl," Jeremy chided. "Take it. This is what you're here for. This is all you're good for."

Tears leaked down her cheeks, mingling with the beads of chlorinated water on her face.

"I just want this to be over," she whispered.

"I know." He sounded almost sympathetic. "The sooner you suck him off, the sooner we can be done."

On the final word, he shook her head, hard enough to jar her. She opened her mouth, and allowed Jeremy to push her face onto the other guy's cock. Jeremy was relentless, pushing her all the way down until she gagged. When he let her back up, she sucked in a breath, streams of saliva impeding the air. He pushed her back down at a steady pace, quickening, firming, until her throat ached, until the other guy grunted and released salty come onto her tongue.

When he let her go, she huddled on the hot tub seat, gasping for air, drooling into the water. Her eyes were blurry with tears, the water soothing against her skin.

His fingers curled into the base of her hair, and she knew it was going to happen again. Sure enough, the other guy was waiting to have his dick sucked, and she didn't even put up much of a fight this time. Fearful of losing her balance, she rested her hands on the inside of his hairy thighs while Jeremy pumped her face over the other man's cock. This one came even quicker, and Jeremy pushed her nose into the damp curly hairs at the base of his cock, and she felt the warm liquid slide directly into her throat.

He released her, and she slumped over the side of the hot tub, panting.

"Thanks, man. That was awesome," the guys said to Jeremy as they hopped out of the tub and wandered back inside.

Jeremy stroked the wet hair from her face.

"Can I go now?" she asked dully, already knowing the answer.

"Of course not," he said, admonishing. "You haven't gotten me off yet."

She waited, her mind blank, for him to sit on the edge of the hot tub. Instead he remained on the seat, and gestured her over. "Come on. Sit here."

He helped her, spreading her legs and setting a knee on either side of his waist. Keeping one hand on her hip, and the other on his cock, he aimed the head to her vagina and paused. "You ready?"

She shook her head.

With inexorable pressure, he pushed inside, piercing her hymen and drawing a short, startled scream from her.

"Jesus, you're tight," he mumbled, eyes half closed.

With rough, pinching hands, he showed her how to move on him. She needed some sort of leverage, so she placed her hands on his shoulders, feeling the muscles tense beneath her palms. Learning quickly, she followed his instructions, moving over him, taking him in, feeling the bite of pain inside her, before pulling up and letting the warm suction comfort her.

He opened his eyes again, watching her breasts bounce as she moved. Droplets of water coated them, a mosaic of skin color, making the pink of her nipples stand out in sharp relief.

"Kiss me," he demanded, so she did, putting her mouth to his. He wanted more, nudging her lips apart and slipping his tongue inside. She let him do that too, wondering if he could taste the faint residue of the other men in her mouth.

He sped up, holding her hips down and thrusting upward into her body, spearing her, hurting her. She cried against his shoulder, feeling the tears leak down his skin and into the water. He tensed beneath her, his body going stiff and flat as a board as he came inside her, unprotected, unwanted. She felt the salt of him touching every raw, abraded part of her inside, burning her with shame.

She couldn't even look at him, couldn't even move. When he slumped back down on to the seat, she remained on his lap, holding his softening cock with her inner muscles. Her head rested on his shoulder, and his hand came up to stroke her hair.

"Holy fuck!"

Clara started, and then looked up to see her friend Lacey standing there, staring with horror at the water. She glanced down and was shocked to see the pinkish color it had taken—from the blood of her virginity, from the violence of his thrusts. She felt the pain of it, throbbing inside her.

Lacey's eyes lifted to hers. "You really gave it up."

"I—No, I—" Clara stammered.

Lacey turned to Jeremy, who was still stroking Clara's back. "Look, she's my friend, so I need you to do right by her."

"Don't worry," Jeremy said, sounding drugged. "She's gonna be my girlfriend now. No need to get worked up."

At his words, a strange warmth filled Clara. His girlfriend? She hadn't known he liked her that much, not before their sex or during. He'd seemed so cold, a sharp contrast to the therapeutic warmth of the hot tub, but then she wasn't experienced enough to know better.

In this she turned to Lacey for guidance. Her friend had lost her virginity six months ago. Was this normal? Was it okay? Lacey just shrugged, apparently satisfied with that answer.

"What do you say?" Jeremy murmured. "You up for doing that again?"

Clara shivered. She didn't really want to do it again, especially not so soon. But then, she understood that a girlfriend would have to do those things. She also understood she could say no, while her friend was near. She could leave the party and never come back. Never be Jeremy's girlfriend. But she wanted to know what that was like. She wanted to be accepted, and Jeremy would give that to her.

"Okay," she whispered.

He grinned. "Good girl. Not here though. I'm pruning up. Let's find a room inside."

He led her, naked, through the house, dripping their way down the hall. Most of the rooms were full of people fucking, but at the end of the hall, he found an empty one and ushered her inside.

"Get on the bed, girl. We're going to have a long night."

He held something in his hand, and she recognized it as her panties. Approaching the bed, he said. "Open up."

She shook her head, backing into the headboard.

"Don't make tie you up, girl. Come on, it's just a little gag. To keep you quiet so you don't bring the whole party in here."

Obediently, she opened her mouth, and he slid the wet panties inside. He fucked her that night, hard and cruelly, and she sobbed her fear into the fabric, she drank down the bitter taste of chlorine, bit down in pain and felt the water from the hot tub run over her lips and dribble down her chin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night in the Hot Tub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds