• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Forbidden Fantasy

My Forbidden Fantasy

We all have fantasies, don't we. I think it's just our sexual nature and sometimes the confines of propriety cause our minds to wonder beyond what's acceptable. Oh, c'mon, admit it, you've had those forbidden, hot, erotic thoughts from time to time, haven't you? Sizzling, aren't they.

A bit about myself. My name's Janice and I'm 38 years old. I have streaked blond hair, blue eyes, and stand 5'8" tall (okay, okay, I supposed you'd call me a MILF). I married Todd six years ago (I was married and divorced some time ago).

Those forbidden fantasies? Well, Todd has a son Pete from his first marriage and he's 18 years old. He is adorable! I've been very much involved in Pete's life, taking him to his baseball games and other activities, and the other mothers liked to kid me about how, when Pete gets older, he's going to have to fight the girls off.

Pete has a delicious body, tossled blond hair, blue eyes, and a shy manner about him, not at all the cockiness you find in most 18 year old guys.

What's causing the fantasies in me is how Pete has been looking at me lately. I work out and have a firm body, and I suppose I dress just a little more provocatively than I should. I've caught Pete on several occassions looking at my ass, my breasts, and my jeans covered pussy. His eyes slide away quickly, but it always causes a jolt in my cunt!

At first I berated myself for my thoughts. Janice, I'd say to myself, what in the world are you thinking? But since it wasn't anything I'd act on, and it was so fucking hot, I let my mind consider possibilities. And I'd tease him just a little.

I'd wear tight jeans or little tight shorts, a shirt I'd tie up so he could see my taught stomach, and firm breasts. When I could, I'd bend over, so he could see more of my breasts or my firm ass. Such a rush for me!

One problem is that my husband Todd has lost some interest in sex, only wanting to fuck a couple of times a month, and that sure isn't enough for me. I've always been a minx, either fucking or making myself cum almost every day for as long as I can remember. And naughty masturbation too! I've cum in movie theaters watching shows with hot actors (just rubbing and teasing through my jeans), once on a long plane flight with a blanket over me (hand inside my slacks jacking my cunt), and once in a neighbor's hot tub, my pussy fucked by a powerful jet while the others were sitting a little distance away talking. God, those were huge orgasms.

And I have lots of toys, dildos, vibrators, and shoot, I've even cum with a nice sized cucumber. Yes, yes, I'm very sexual.

I continued my teasing of Pete. I've always been a touchy person, and I'd find reasons to run my hand up his arm or put my arm around him. I'd come up behind him and give him a little neck massage too. He felt so good under my hands. God!

I remember so well when I went over the line. My cunt gets wet just thinking about it (I may have to stop writing this to get a vibrator!).

Pete and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and Todd was in the other room talking on phone.

I was sitting kind of sideways with my legs on Pete's lap. The game was pretty boring but it was so relaxing there on the couch. I had had a glass of wine and savored the mellow feeling of the alcohol.

Ever so slowly I moved my feet. Pete continued to watch the game, but there was just a flicker of distraction on his face. What the heck, I thought to myself, I'm gonna tease him a little bit.

He was wearing gym shorts, loose at the legs, and a t-shirt. Slowly I kept my foot moving, just on his thighs. Kind of caressing. At one point he looked over at me and I kept my eyes on the TV. I didn't want to be too blatant about this.

Cutting my eyes to him for a second, I saw his shorts were tenting just a little. That's all it took for my cunt to start to ache.

My husband was talking to his brother and luckily that was always a long call.

I moved my foot up just a bit on Pete's thigh and continued to move it back and forth, little tiny movements.

God, I thought to myself, this so bad, but so fucking hot!

Just then my toes moved over his shorts and brushed his cock. Mmmm, he was so damn hard! I saw him close his eyes and make the softest little moan.

A little bolder now, I moved my foot up further still with my toes and the bottom of my foot right against his cock. I could feel Pete flex his cock as the powerful sensations of his step-mother's foot ripped through him.

Pete looked over at his dad and then stretched out his legs a little bit. I kept up my stroking of his cock and was rewarded with the slight fucking of his hips. His face told it all, that look of lust, of wanting to cum, of please-please-don't-stop.

My god, my cunt was on fire! I could feel my pussy lips engorged, my cunt bubbling with juices. I swear, 30 second of stroking my clit would have taken me over the edge! I was going to have the best cum reliving this later on.

Up and down his hard cock, my foot stroked and caressed. I'd move to just the head and caress there, and Pete would lift his hips up. He was so totally turned on!

I applied more pressure as his cock slid against my foot. More than anything I wanted him to cum, to shoot his beautiful cum, to have that sweet release.

Then he looked over at me and our eyes met. I could tell he was silently asking me if he could cum. I mouthed, go ahead. That's all it took.

He fucked his hips up hard twice and then he CAME so hard. The look on his face was incredible! He opened his mouth and breathed hard, not wanting to make any noise. I could just imagine his hard cock spurting, spurting, spurting delicious cum!

After a minute or so, I scooted over next to him, checked Todd, and reached down to hold his cock.

"Good?" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, Mom, that was wonderful," he said, passion still choking his words.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Forbidden Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds