• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strong Enough For Me? Ch. 02

Strong Enough For Me? Ch. 02

Daniel is true to his word. I have seen no one since my marriage 20 days ago. My home is spotless. I've actually learned to enjoy cleaning – kind of. I still don't really like to clean, but I do enjoy a clean house and since it is not Daniel's place to clean – that leaves me. I learned a strong lesson few days after the ceremony. I became rebellious and refused to clean up the kitchen. Daniel would have none of my behavior and took action immediately. He bent me over the counter, held me in place, and used a wooden spoon on my bottom until I cried for mercy. He then pushed me to my knees, held my hair tightly in his hand and fucked my mouth until his hot seed coated my throat. I must confess, that the moment he got that hard, determined look in his eye, I became both humbled and excited. I figured once he had cum, he'd be finished with me. I was sorely mistaken. In order to remind me of my place and my submission to him, he placed tweezer clips on my nipples. Small silver bells were attached to them. He also bent me over and inserted a butt plug. A bell was attached to the bottom of it as well. Every move I made sent out a small tinkling sound. He worked from home that day and whenever my bells were quiet for more than one minute, he again took the spoon to my bottom. Needless to say, the kitchen was spotless. My face was wet with tears and my petals wet with anticipation. When I had cleaned the entire house, he took me into the back yard and made me stand in place while he hosed me down with the garden hose. The cold water hitting my hot skin made me shriek with frustration and humiliation. I had to have looked like a drowned rat. Still, he had more to teach me.

I made dinner, served him, knelt by his chair and ate only what he gave me, cleaned the kitchen again then I was allowed to shower, shampoo my hair and dry it. Once I had made myself presentable again, he removed my clips and plug and fucked my ass. Oh how I wanted him in my deprived pussy but he was not about to give me relief!

This deserved punishment did not negate my nightly spanking. Once he came, I cleaned his cock with my mouth. He rested a while, then pulled me over his lap. His hand came down on my already tender and sore bottom. Twenty nine times on each cheek. I was so sore I slept on my stomach that night.

Despite that one bad day, I've been very good and Daniel has promised that if my behavior continues for nine more days, he will allow me one dress, one pair of shoes, and I may invite my parents over for dinner.

Today, however, I'm not sure what happened, but I again disobeyed. Daniel asked that I polish his shoes and I refused. Actually, I snorted at him then, too late, realized he was serious. I mean honestly! Who polishes their shoes these days??? Quick as a wink he grasped my wrists and tied them with his tie. He pulled me over the bed so that I lay face down and secured my hands to the hook on the headboard. He then spread my legs and tied my ankles to the hooks beneath the bed. Within a few seconds, I was immobilized. First, he scolded me. Tears gathered and I blushed with shame at his rebukes. He was right. I had been disobedient and disrespectful. Then, he used his shoe on my ass and the backs of my thighs. Each hard thud of the leather soles reminded me that my place is to serve my husband's needs. I know this. I've been trained for this. I truly do desire this! Each painful blow reminded me of how wet I became each time I pleased him. I begged forgiveness. He told me he was pleased that I wanted to be forgiven and had not begged for mercy. My heart swelled with love. He was finished. A scold of a wife, he said, was a stinging thorn in her husband's side. I would feel the sting as well, that way I would learn to curb my shrewish ways.

Ginger. He peeled a thick finger of ginger into a plug. Then, he cut vertical slices into the plug so that more juice could leak out of it. He slowly pushed it into my anus. The burn was more intense than anything I'd felt before. I screamed, cried, promised to be good. He continued to spank me, now with his hand. Each time I clenched my cheeks, the burn intensified. My insides were on fire as was my ass. He continued mercilessly. Finally, after twenty minutes, he stopped. By then, the ginger had become less effective. He knelt above me, kissed my neck and murmured he was happy with the way I had accepted my punishment and all was forgiven. He loved me.

Warmth radiated from my heart. Yes, my father had been wise. Daniel is the perfect husband for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strong Enough For Me? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds