• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 02

Lovely Auntie Ch. 02

Sumitra said, 'Manish, what's wrong with you? I think, the girl is seriously good looking.'

'Mom, if you think so, you should marry her.'

'That doesn't even make sense. Of these two pictures, I like the one where she is wearing a sari,' she told her son, while he flipped through the pictures on his laptop.

'This is the twelfth girl you have rejected.'

'Mom, I am only twenty six. There's a lot of time.'

'It is the right time for marriage. Don't forget, your father was only twenty one, when he got married.'

Manish shook his head, 'mom, times have changed. You are young, even if you are thirty.'

'You won't be of that opinion when you become thirty.'

Manish just shook his head. Having just landed a nice job in a plush MNC, his parents have decided that he should tie the knot. But he thought, he could wait for a couple more years.

His mother ruffled his hair on his head, 'honey, think from our perspective. We want to be grandparents.'

'The title of grandmother won't suit you, mom. Trust me. You are a lot younger than that.' His mom smiled with a blush. She was wearing a cotton sari and for a lady of forty three, her figure was very much young.

'Go, use those lines for other ladies, who would like to impress you', she said.

'You mean women like me', came a voice from the door. Both the mother and son turned around and found Neeta on the doorway with her luggage.

Sumitra rushed to her and said, 'Neeta darling, how are you?'

She hugged her sister in law. 'Such a nice surprise. You should have informed us that you were coming.'

'Then, it won't be a surprise, Bhabhi.'

Manish looked at his beautiful aunt and said, 'hi aunty'

'Hi honey', saying that Neeta rushed into his arms and hugged him. Manish hugged her back. He always liked the touch of those wonderful breasts. He pressed on her back so that he got the pressure of those knockers more fully and that's what Neeta, too, did to relish the sensation of her nephew's strong ripped torso.

After a momentary long hug, they parted. But Neeta hung onto his waist with a hand around him.

'How are Tina and Mimi?' Sumitra asked about Neeta's daughters.

'They are all fine. But, what about my favorite nephew? Is he fine?' All the while Neeta was looking Into Manish's eyes. While on the way, she thought, she ought to be a lot composed In front of Manish, but all that went off the window, when she laid eyes on him.

'I am fine, aunty.'

Sumitra liked the camaraderie between her son and Neeta. She knew, Neeta liked him very much. She liked that whatever happened, there will be a best friend for Manish, his aunt.

The happy sister-in-law shouted, 'Ramu, come and get this luggage inside. And alert the cook to cook something good. Neeta has come home'

'Do you want to freshen up, Neeta? Hot shower?'

'No, bhabhi. I will wait for awhile. There was no stress all the way. You know luxury class plane, ac ridden cab till your gate. How can I get exhausted? You know how Shyam is like, he plans everything for me', Neeta said.

'How's Shyam? How's his health?'

'He's all fine, bhabhi. You fuss over him like you are his mother'

'Come, honey,' saying that, Neeta dragged Manish to the sofa set of the hall. While he sat, she plonked beside him, clinging to him like a mother hen to her eggs.

'Enough of Shyam, bhabhi. How's my honey?' Neeta asked her sister in law, while still not detaching her eyes from Manish.

'He's like the way you like him, Neeta', Sumitra told her, with a little pride in her voice. She liked the way, Neeta fawned over her son. She knew that any woman would be head over heels with him.

'He's filling out better, bhabhi', she smiled at him.

'You, two, get cosy, while I will make tea for you, Neeta', saying that Sumitra left the two of them, there.

Neeta hugged her nephew again and said, 'I have missed you so much, honey.'

Manish was very happy. He liked his aunt very much. She loved and cared for him. It had become more so in the last two years. Along with that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Not even the girls in his college and now at his MNC, could hold a candle to her. She was the most exotic and sensuous looking woman.

'I have missed you too, aunty.'

With his mother not around, he enveloped her and hugged her more tightly. 'The way you hug me, you may strangle me.'

'Sorry.'

'Don't be sorry, Manish. I was just mentioning the powerful build you have got. You are becoming more and more ripped. Working out more? Impressing somebody', she smiled at him.

'Yes, you.'

'You have the gift of the gab. No wonder ladies will be falling at your feet.' She detached herself from him and held his hand. She intertwined her fingers in his. Manish was becoming more and more flustered with his aunt. Her touch was enough. Along with that the sensuous massage of her hand with his, was making him hard.

He looked at her and it wasn't helping matters. She was dressed in a salwar. Her bust was beautiful with the finest cleavage, she was displaying. He guessed, if it was for his benefit. Along with that, her mature flared hips were mesmerizing and tantalizing. Neeta understood that he was checking her out. And she felt very happy about it.

'So, how's your job?' she asked him casually. But even in her normal state around him, Manish noted that there was a wave of lust enveloping her with her sensuous body. Neeta too got that. She understood that she couldn't help feeling excited around him.

'It's fine.'

'Heard you are earning enough? You are becoming an Independent man, aren't you?'

'About time, you know. I have just started. Got a lot of way to go.'

She smiled at him and said, 'you are talking like a big mature man. Girls will surely love that.' She didn't know what was going through her. Their entwined hands were slowly continuing their sensual massage. Neeta wanted to tug on her nipples. She was about to reach for them with one of her hand, when she caught herself at the last moment.

'You rarely come to your aunt's place' she said with a pout. 'You know how much your aunty misses you.' There was a sort of romance in her words and Manish was just getting more excited.

'I didn't want to disturb Shyam uncle.'

'Oh! Don't mind him. He likes you a lot too. If you think he is an obstacle, I will send him out.' She smiled at him as she said that. But he noticed that she was only half joking.

'Don't want to tell your aunty, your salary. She is greedy. You know, she may like you more when she hears about it.' This was some daring flirting, he was getting from her and being bold, he didn't want to back out.

'Whatever may it be, aunty, I can't buy you, even If I work all of my life.'

She laughed and said, 'you surely have the gift of talking, you devil.' While she laughed, he observed her bountiful breasts. She was one hot piece of babe.

'What are the aunt and nephew laughing about?' Sumitra returned with her cup of tea.

'Nothing. I am advising you to tie this devil at home; otherwise there will mayhem in the streets, with the women brawling over him.'

Sumitra sighed, 'well, he didn't like even one in the twelve girls, we showed. We are looking for a match for him'

'You are getting him married' asked Neeta, suddenly.

'Of course, he is a earning boy.'

Finding an ally, Manish asked his aunt, 'tells my mother, aunty. I am still young for this marriage, bullshit.'

'Now, see here, young man,' Sumitra told him.

'She is not wrong, honey,' Neeta told Manish. 'This is the right age for you get married.' She smiled at him as she said that. 'But don't worry; I will see that you will marry a beautiful and good girl.'

Sumitra pulled some photos from a book on the tea table. She now understood that Neeta was her ally. 'Look at these, Neeta. Aren't these girls pretty?'

Neeta scanned through ten of them and said, 'they are good, bhabhi. But, not a match for our Manish. He is far too good for them,' she said fondly and lovingly Into his eyes.

Sumitra said, 'why it is that all the girls support him? All his girlfriends, too, take his side. Nobody listens to me anymore.'

Neeta smiled, 'that's how handsome my nephew is,' saying that she kissed Manish on his cheek.

'Alright, you can continue smothering him with your kisses after your shower. I have prepared hot water for you.'

'Alright, bhabhi,' Neeta said, getting up and winking at him, before leaving for the shower.

He noticed her generous buttocks and felt that it's going to be a nice end of term for him.

In the evening, when her brother returned from his job, Neeta dutifully touched his feet, while his brother dragged her for a paternal hug. 'Neeta dear, how are you?'

'As you find me, bhayya'

'How's Shyam? Everything fine at the home front. How are my darling nieces?'

'Both of them are fine. Shyam is too hale and hearty.'

'Alright, any special requests for you that I can do. Please command me, darling.'

'No, bhayya. You have already given me enough. But, the best thing you gave me was your son.' She smiled saucily at Manish as she said that. 'No one in the world will have such a handsome nephew like I have got.'

'Well, your handsome fellow is causing me a lot of problems with his marriage.'

'Leave it to me, bhayya. I will mend and help him.'

'Thanks, beta.'

In the night, when all were watching a movie in the hall with the lights off, Neeta came and sat beside Manish. Manish was mesmerized by her dress. She wore a cotton sari, with its navel below her midriff. Her blouse was sleeveless and there was a narrow portion of her side of the breast showing at the area of her axillary region. The neck was modestly deep, but was behind the veil of her transparent sari.

Her brother didn't mind her dress as he was more paternal to her than judgmental. Along with that, he was happy that the couple were a very understanding one with lots of trust and he trusted his darling sister. Sumitra, however, just smiled at her way of dressing. She knew that her brother spoiled her well. But she didn't embarrass any of them at any point of life.

Manish, on the other hand, was thinking In terms of his testosterone. He loved the way, his sassy, bitchy aunt was flaunting herself around him. She was becoming more and more provocatively flirty. At the same time, he loved her and also knew of her golden nature. He knew that it was the biggest compliment that she fancied him and he fancied her too.

She hugged him again, sitting beside him, kissing on his neck. She didn't care that her brother was there. She was clearly spoiled, Manish felt. She asked him, 'do you like the actress, honey?'

The movie was a Hindi one, with a beautiful actress dancing with her tight breasts bouncing.

'She is beautiful.'

'More than me?'

He smiled at her and said, 'she doesn't even come nearer to you.'

She bit her lower lip, with a lusty gaze.

'So, bhayya,' she asked. 'What kind of a girl are you looking for Manish?'

Anurag said, 'the same girl everyone looks for. Beautiful, honest, traditional, caring housewife.'

'Hhhmmm, our Manish doesn't deserve anything lower than that, does he?' she said.

'Everyone has his faults, Neeta. He too has deficiencies'

'Deficiencies??' Neeta cried. 'Deficiencies in our Manish? What are you talking, bhayya?'

Saying that, she intertwined her right ,hand In Manish's and passed her other hand inside his shirt. She massaged her ripped chest as though soothing a wounded animal. Manish was touched by her love for him. He passed his left hand on her waist, which was baby smooth.

The touch of his hand was electric to her. She just cooed, as he massaged her creamy waist. Her moan came out a tad loud.

'What is it??' Anurag asked.

'Nothing,' Neeta replied savoring the touch of her nephew's palm.

'He has deficiencies in him, Neeta. He doesn't get up early. He doesn't wash his car often. He is late for his office and many other things,' Anurag stated.

'That's nothing, bhayya. Every single hot-blooded male has the right to do those things. Even more so in the case of my honey.'

'Don't pamper him, darling,' Anurag told her. 'He is not a child anymore.'

She smiled and said, 'I think pampering him is my birth right and you are right, he is not a child.' Sumitra looked at her and smiled. She noticed the lust in her sister in law's eyes and strangely felt pride at her son. She turned to the TV set, as though, she didn't observe a thing. She understood that Neeta, such a modest girl in her personal life, was vulnerable before her son.

Anurag, too, was welling with pride. There was hardly a person he met, who told him the negative points of his son. Everybody loved him. Neeta, other than being his sister, was a very proper lady at her family and personal level. He never saw her banter in a light vein with any male other than her husband. She had kept all her marriage vows and dutifully satisfied her husband. But, he noticed that she loved her son equally, if not, more than her husband. She was a very emotional girl and when she liked a person, she gave every sort of help, she could think of.

Manish was reveling in the touch of her waist. Neeta adjusted, so that, her blouse covered breast was grazing his right arm. She thought of rubbing the nipple on his hand, but caught herself up at the last moment. She smiled at her naughty nature. Why was she behaving like that? Like some cheap lady. She never did anything like this. She was modest around everyone, but now, she was like, letting go of herself.

At ten, Anurag got up and declared it was sleep time for him. He said, 'Manish, time for you to go to bed. You get up early tomorrow and get the groceries, alright.'

Manish dutifully got up from his sofa to go to his bedroom. Anurag noticed the sigh of disappointment from his sister, as Manish got up from the sofa. He bid goodnight to everyone. Manish too said goodnight. Neeta got up, full body-hugged him, kissed him on his cheeks and said good night. Manish went to his bed with happy thoughts, but though, he felt that he should jack off, he felt it inappropriate and went to his sleep in a pair of shorts and night shirt.

Neeta and Sumitra talked over many matters. Sumitra talked about Neeta's family, her daughters and her husband. Neeta asked about her brother and bhabhi's health. Sumitra talked of her son, while Neeta rapturously listened. She felt Sumitra was lucky to have a son like Manish. At the same time, she imagined Manish kissing her.

At eleven thirty, they broke up for the night. 'When he was a kid, he used to sleep with me. Do you remember bhabhi?'

'Yeah, he never left you. You used to tell him, all sorts of stories.'

'I think I will go and tell him a story now.' Neeta smiled at her bhabhi. Sumitra too smiled. She liked the naughty nature of Neeta around her son. He surely knew how to attract his women. 'Make it a short story; otherwise, he will have his father's ire to ruin his morning.' But Sumitra knew whatever she told, wouldn't work on Neeta. She was spoilt and she did whatever she wanted to. Her brother had made sure of that.

Sumitra went to her bedroom and took all off her clothes off. Her husband never liked her in clothes, in the bedroom. Though she was forty four, she looked very young. She tied her hair in a bun and lay by her husband's side. Anurag woke up with that little disturbance.

'You were late,' he said, resting his hand on her soft waist.

'Just catching up with stuff about your sister's family. She is becoming more and more beautiful, isn't she? I never looked her so playful and chirpy, as today. Manish brings out the best in her. Both are very best friends.'

'She is my darling sister and the best woman, equaling you.'

She hugged her husband who, too, was naked. 'Are you excited? Do you want a fuck?' he asked of her. She liked her husband's domineering nature. He satisfied her anytime, she wished.

'You seem excited?' he told her. He roughly took her breasts in his hand and kneaded them.

'Your sister said she will go to Manish's bedroom'

He looked at her, seriously. 'Why do you bother? She is a very responsible girl. And I made Manish man of the house, the day he was born. He can do whatever he likes. Don't interfere in their business. The only thing I care about is you, my son, my sister and her family. But, I only control you. Do you understand? Now, do you want a fuck?' he asked, as he pinched her nipples, forcefully.

'Yessssssssssssss,' she moaned and bit her lower lip, smiling at him. 'Please.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds