• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating our Neighbor Ch. 10

Dating our Neighbor Ch. 10

The alarm went off early the next morning. Matt reached over to push the little button on the alarm clock. He turned around and looked over at Darla. She was still asleep. She looked so gorgeous lying in the bed. Her left hand was tucked under her chin.

Her diamond glistened in the early morning sunshine. It was the symbolic symbol of their marriage. Matt's cock was hard as he starred at her boobs. He saw the red blotches on her breasts from Rex.

His eyes moved further down to her narrow waist. There was a gentle curve where her hips trailed down to her sleek smooth legs. Her skin was bronze from the sun. She was so beautiful and she was his wife.

Matt starred at her face which was surrounded by blonde hair. He wanted to kiss her lips but decided to let her sleep.

Matt showered and shaved. He dressed in the bathroom so he wouldn't wake his wife. She was going out with Rex this morning. She was going to buy a birthday present. What was she going to buy that was that important to take Rex?

He started to doubt his decision. Should he have allowed this to happen between his wife and their black single neighbor? Matt sat down in the chair across from the end of their bed. Darla was still asleep.

He had a great view of her shapely bronze colored ass. The tan lines were clearly visible. Matt leaned forward to examine her puffy swollen pussy lips. He wanted to climb right into bed and jamb his hard cock into her slit. He hadn't done that in months.

He rubbed his crotch. He was still hard and hated to leave for work. He wondered if she was planning to fuck Rex today. Maybe she'd just give him a blow job. Matt hoped she'd save it. He wanted her to wait. He wanted to be around to watch.

He had an idea. He's leave a note. Matt got off the chair and opened the door slowly so as not to wake his wife. He was standing in the kitchen with a pen in his hand. He changed his mind and wrote a simple, I love you on the note.

Matt found Darla setting the dinning room table that evening. She was lighting candles. Matt sat his briefcase down and gave her a kiss.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute. Why don't you change your clothes while I get the food on the table?"

Matt took notice of the low cut revealing top she was wearing.

"Did you get all you're shopping down today?"

Darla smiled. "Yes. I haven't even changed yet. I had just enough time to fix something for dinner."

Matt grinned as he kept looking back at her while walking toward the bedroom. He knew now that Darla had made a point to wear something revealing and sexy for Rex. He noticed the little skirt she was wearing too.

Darla had everything sitting on the table when he returned. Matt leaned over giving her another kiss before taking his seat.

"How did everything go with Rex today?"

"We had a lot of fun today."

Matt's eyes widened as he starred at his wife. "What did you two do?"

"Rex about cracked me up at the store where we bought your birthday gift."

Matt waited with anticipation as she chewed a bit of food.

"We walked into the store. Rex had his arm around me as we walked up to the counter. I saw this middle aged salesman standing there starring at us."

Darla was smiling as she continued. "I told the guy I was looking for a present for my husband's birthday. I told him what I wanted and he began showing us the items I mentioned. Rex had his arm around me the whole time rubbing my ass so the guy could see."

"What happened?"

"He kept starring at Rex as if he were my husband. He explained all the features and things and I finally decided on which one I wanted. I even kissed Rex a couple times as the salesman explained everything."

Matt's cock was hard and pushing against his pants.

"You should have seen the look on that guy's face when I told him it was a surprise for my husband and I wanted it wrapped."

Matt smiled as he ate his food.

"Rex kept his hand on my ass practically the whole time. I even looked over at Rex asking him if he thought my husband would like it. I thought that guy was going to have a heart attack right there!"

Matt smiled as he ate his food. He starred at Darla wondering if they had sex afterward. They finished eating and Matt helped clear the table. They were loading the dishwasher together.

Matt kept trying to smell for any sign of sex on his wife as she kept leaning over to load the dishwasher. Matt finally came out with it.

"Did anything happen after the trip to the store?"

Darla straightened up starring straight ahead. "No. We had lunch than came back home."

Matt moved up close behind her and put his arms around her waist. He nuzzled her neck with his nose as he rubbed his hands on her belly. She giggled as he tickled her.

"It's alright if you did something today. I'm not going to be mad."

Darla quickly turned around putting her arms on his shoulders and smiled.

"Honey, nothing happened today at all except what I told you about the store."

She started to kiss his face and lips as she stroked his head. She was starring lovingly into his eyes as she planted her lips on his. Matt kissed her back as he rubbed her ass.

"You wanted something to happen today, didn't you?"

Matt just smiled as he kissed the tip of her nose. Darla rubbed his back as she leaned forward resting her face against his chest. She leaned her head up and looked up at him.

"Tell me the truth. You would have been turned on if I told you I fucked Rex today?"

Matt starred down into her beautiful eyes as he replied. "I just meant that I wouldn't have been angry at you if you had."

"I'm still sore from the weekend, honey. Rex is just too damn big to fuck everyday!"

"Should I find you someone with a smaller cock?"

Darla laughed. "No. Silly! I don't want to screw around with a bunch of strange men!"

Darla reached over and pushed the on button on the dishwasher. She took hold of Matt's hand and practically pulled him into the living room and pushed him back onto the sofa cushion.

She straddled his legs and put her arms around his shoulders and gave him a long deep passionate kiss. She back her head away and playfully smiled at Matt as she hung her arms over his shoulders.

"Let's talk about this and I want you to be truthful with me. If I were to have said I had sex with Rex today you wouldn't be mad?"

"I said I wouldn't? I didn't know your pussy was still that sore. I guess you'll stretch after awhile."

Darla laughed out loud. "Why in the world would you want my pussy to stretch?"

"I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you will get more use to it after awhile."

She leaned back far enough to rub his chin as she starred down into his eyes. "I want to stay nice and tight for my husband too."

They kissed passionately as Matt slipped his hands under her blouse. Darla helped him unbutton her top as she wiggled down his legs and stood on the floor in front of him.

Darla seductively took her top off and tossed it onto a nearby chair. She leaned down and helped Matt take of his pants. She kneeled down and spread his legs as he leaned back on the sofa. Matt watched as she took hold of his cock and began stroking it as she starred up into his eyes.

She kept focusing on his eyes as she put the head of his cock into her mouth. She began licking him running her tongue all around the head as he groaned. Darla began sucking more intensively as she starred up into his eyes.

After a few minutes she stopped licking long enough to stare up at him and said. "You're not getting any pussy tonight mister."

Darla put his cock back into her mouth and started to suck lovingly until he finally blasted his load into her mouth. She kept massaging his balls and worked her fingers up along his cock until every last drop was squeezed out into her mouth.

Darla starred seductively into his eyes as she moved her tongue across her lips. There was a glob of sperm on the tip of her tongue as she finally closed her mouth swallowing the remainder down her throat.

Darla climbed onto his lap shoving her boobs into his face. Matt was still semi hard as she arched her back pushing her boobs into his face. Matt held one of her nipples between his teeth and gently bit making her moan. He worked his mouth back and forth from each boob until they were covered with his saliva.

She was stroking his cock and moved back slightly starring into his eyes as she got him hard again. She was working both hands on his cock running her fingers along the head. She felt him throbbing and knew he wanted to fuck.

Darla kept working her hands and slid down off his lap until she kneeled on the floor again. She took him back into her mouth and worked her tongue furiously around the head.

She had one hand massaging his balls while the other stoked his cock. She kept working her mouth around the head and used her tongue along the side. Her hand worked faster as he throbbed in her hand. She glanced back up at him knowing she could make him cum quick and worked her hands faster as he closed his eyes.

Darla slid her head down almost swallowing his cock and worked her tongue and hands faster. She glanced back into his eyes and saw the expression on his face. She knew he was going to cum soon. She worked her fingers on his balls than used her mouth to lock her lips on the head. She used pressure to suck and bobbed her head up and down until Matt started to groan.

She worked her fingers on his balls and felt his cock stiffen. She kept her mouth clamped tight on his cock head as he began to cum. She felt it squirt into her mouth. I wasn't very thick but the squirts were very strong. She counted three than four than his cock just throbbed as she milked ever last drop from his balls.

Darla still had cum inside her mouth as she climbed up and straddled his legs. She clamped her mouth down hard onto his lips poking her tongue inside his mouth. Matt tasted his cum as she kept her lips locked to his.

She reached down between his legs and felt his limp cock and started to laugh as she kept her lips locked to his. He finally broke away and held her waist as he looked down and saw her stroking his limp cock.

"I guess I took care of that tonight!"

"I'll get hard again. You watch and see if I don't!"

Darla slipped off his legs and gently and playfully slapped his limp cock watching it fall from one side to the other.

"I told you that you weren't getting any pussy tonight!"

Darla started putting her blouse back on while Matt stood up pulling his pants up. She was giggling as he snapped his pants together as she playfully reached out touching his crotch and laughed a little harder this time.

Darla pouted her lips making a face at him as she said. "What's the matter with my little cuckold? You can't get it up anymore?"

Matt quickly grabbed her arms making her squeal. He playfully unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and started to suck the top of one of her boobs. Darla was laughing as she stroked the back of his head.

Darla finally broke away from his grip laughing as she walked back into the kitchen. Matt followed close behind her where he found her next to the sink. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. Matt reached up moving her hair away from her neck and started kissing on her.

Darla was just about to respond when there was a knock on the sliding back door. Matt stopped what he was doing and looked over at the door.

"It's Rex!"

"Tell him to come in."

Matt walked over near the door and waived at Rex. Rex slid the door open and walked inside. He was holding a bottle of wine in one hand and was completely nude!

Darla wiped her hands on a towel and moved away from the sink. Her mouth was stuck wide open as she laughed.

"You're absolutely crazy Rex! The neighbors are going to see you!"

Rex just chuckled. She knew he didn't care if they saw him running around that way.

"I brought over a bottle of wine. I thought maybe you guys were finished with dinner and thought you'd like to share it with me?"

Matt was starring at Rex's monster sized cock dangling between his legs. He was limp for a change and it just looked like a deformed arm rather than a cock between his legs.

Darla put three wine glasses down on the kitchen table as Rex poured them some wine.

Darla asked. "What's the special occasion anyway?"

"I thought I'd just celebrate having you two as my friends and neighbors."

Matt had a hard time believing that one. If Darla was a dog he'd never had brought his black ass around here.

"Are you going to wait to give your old man his birthday gift?"

Darla laughed. "It's not until Friday."

Rex laughed. "He already knows what he's getting. Why don't you let him have it?"

"Why are you so anxious for Matt to have his gift?"

"No reason in particular. I just thought it would be nice to see him open it since I helped pick it out."

Rex held up his wine glass and made a toast. "This is to our new found relationship. Let's hope it turns out to be a long one."

They all took a drink from their glasses. Rex was still starring at Darla until she finally gave in.

"OK, you win. Let me get his present."

Darla sat her glass down and walked out of the kitchen. Matt took noticed of the way Rex watched Darla's ass swaying back and forth as she walked out of the room. He looked at the man who was taking another drink of his wine.

Rex sat his empty wine glass on the table and poured another drink. He motioned for Matt to drink up and refilled his glass to the brim.

"You ought to be lucky you have a woman like Darla. You know she told me all about your fantasies."

Matt just starred at Rx for a moment wondering where this was going.

"I kind of feel lucky I was in the right place at the right time."

Matt kept looking at Rex as he held up his glass to Matt waiting for him to click glasses with him. Matt finally did as Rex grinned back.

"This is to us buddy and to our friendship."

Matt drank down the wine as he looked over at Rex. Darla had returned holding the package in her hands. She leaned over and kissed Matt's cheek and wished him a happy birthday.

Matt started opening his present while Darla stood with her arm around his shoulder. Rex was smiling and spoke out.

"You got anything a little stronger baby?"

Darla looked over at Rex and smiled as she hugged Matt.

"Don't tell me you're getting tired of the wine already?"

"It's almost gone. I thought we'd really celebrate your old man's birthday tonight with something a little smoother."

Darla left Matt opening his gift as she walked across the kitchen and took out a bottle of whiskey. Matt had the box unwrapped by that time and was pulling the camera out of the box as Darla filled the ice bucket and brought soda and glasses over to the table.

Rex started fixing drinks as Matt examined the camera. "The battery has to be charged for at least an hour."

Rex laughed at Matt saying. Go ahead and get it plugged in."

Darla gave Matt a kiss as she rubbed his back. "Rex bought you two extra batteries for the camera darling. Do you like it?"

Matt smiled. "I love it. We can take it on vacation with us this summer."

Rex butted in saying. "That thing takes pictures in extremely low light you know."

Matt looked up at Rex replying. "I guess I can use it for everything."

Rex fixed the drinks and slid a glass over toward Matt. Matt looked over at Rex saying. "Hey man, thanks for the extra batteries."

Rex grinned as he took a drink. "No problem buddy. No problem at all."

Matt sat in his chair playing with the accessories and heard Darla laugh and looked up. Rex had grabbed her by the waist and was pulling back her onto his lap. Darla's eyes meet Matt's as she playfully tried to get away from Rex. She was giggling at the same time.

"Stop it you big bully!"

Rex starred over at Matt who was holding the direction pamphlet in his hand and said. "You don't mind if Darla sits on my lap do you buddy?"

Matt hesitantly grinned back and saw how Rex was holding his hand against her belly and nodded his head back and forth. Darla spoke out as she laughed and tried to prey Rex's hand away from her stomach.

"I have things I have to do right now Rex."

Rex was holding her tight as he nuzzled his chin against her neck. He began kissing under her cheek as she laughed and tried to get away. She looked over at Matt for assistance as Rex tickled her belly making her laugh harder.

"You're going to make me pee my pants."

Rex just laughed as he replied. "Maybe you better take them off."

Rex was trying to unhook her pants as she laughed and tried to stop him. Matt just sat looking over at them as he played with his camera. Rex looked over at Matt long enough to grin at him and said.

"It's too bad those batteries weren't charged up right now otherwise we could have some fun with her."

Matt stared back wondering what Rex meant by them having fun with Darla. Darla was still struggling and squirming around but Rex managed to unhook her pants and pushed her far enough off his lap to start slipping them down her legs.

"Damn it Rex. I told you I have things to do yet."

"What's wrong with doing things without your pants? I seem to be doing fine without my clothes on?"

Darla turned playfully back to her husband and pleaded with him as she tried keeping Rex from pulling them further down.

"Tell him to stop it baby."

Matt just looked back at Rex and saw him wink back. Matt set the pamphlet on the table and stood up and reached out to hold Darla's arms giving Rex a chance to pull her pants down to the floor.

Darla struggled and looked angrily into her husbands' eyes. "You're just as bad as he is! I thought you were going to help me?"

"Stop acting like such a proud tonight and just take them off."

Darla seemed angry with Matt as she starred into his eyes. "Alright than, I'll take the damn things off!"

She finally broke free of Rex's grip and kicked her pants off her feet and across the floor. She turned and punched Rex in the shoulder as he laughed back at her. He looked over at Matt laughing and said.

"I think we made her angry."

"I'm not angry!"

Rex tried to reach out and grab her leg but she moved away laughing back at him as she backed up to Matt. She punched Matt in the arm next.

"What did I do?

"That was for giving him encouragement."

Matt looked over at Rex who was swigging down his drink. Darla scooted back onto her husbands' lap and reached out and picked up her drink as she grinned back at Rex.

Matt circled her tiny waist and held her belly as he kissed her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around him and leaned over and gave him a wet open mouth kiss.

"Do you like your present darling?"

"It's really nice baby."

Darla finished the drink and began to unbutton her blouse as Rex poured her another drink. Darla leaned forward until she wiggled out of the blouse and tossed it onto an empty chair.

She was still wearing a black bra. It was one of those shear bra's which only cupped the lower half. Her nipples were clearly visible and poking out as Matt kissed her bar shoulder.

Rex was pouring the drinks and sliding them across the table. He made them a lot stronger this time around. Something told Matt that this might turn out to be an exciting evening for both him and his wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating our Neighbor Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds