• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Knows Best Ch. 02

Mother Knows Best Ch. 02

Abigail smiled contentedly now she had Rex all to herself in the confines of her personal boudoir; as he knelt cowering, she strutted about the large bedroom which was clinically clean and tidy, and pictures from a bygone era of women in service adorned the walls. Rex was immediately given a feather duster and marshalled about the room, the stern and coldly authoritative woman taking great pleasure in striping his bare cheeks with her stinging cane at any given opportunity; though the room was spotless, he was chastised whenever she felt like it.

"Attention to detail at all times! No maid trained by me will show the merest element of slackness. When your course is finished with me, you will know how it was for the lowliest of housemaids from a hundred years ago or more; you will learn total servitude to your mistress or any other woman who owns you. I intend to feminise you completely when in my charge; you will pay dearly for the chauvinism of males of the past, and will learn to love the absolute authority of women." Abigail savoured every moment as Rex was easily dominated by her; she stood over him with cane in hand as he dusted furniture which was never in need of dusting, and exposed his bare ass as he was made to bend and sweep the entire carpet with a small hand brush. Abigail's cunt oozed as she relished thrashing him when he dared miss any inch of the pristine carpet. A whimpering Rex was then directed with stern authority to her en suite where he was made to clean the pan with a toothbrush; the gleaming porcelain was blinding, such had been the efforts of Abigail's other current students, but this did not deter the spiteful matriarch from disciplining Rex with her cane at every opportunity. Through his tears and the stinging pain offered frequently by the wicked cane, Rex's cock remained rigid and dribbled pre-cum as he glanced at the sharp stilettos and stocking clad calves of the magnificent woman as she thoroughly dominated him; his balls tingled with submissive pleasure and resignation as he was then led by the smirking dominatrix to a wardrobe. She swung the doors open and Rex gasped with horror as the one thing hanging in there was a French maid's outfit. His cock was close to giving up its cream without physical stimulation as he contemplated his fate. With her cunt bulging on seeing her new student's fearful expression, she announced the final part of Rex's agenda under the supervision of the three male-correction tutors.

"Oh yes Rex, you shall become 'Regina' when under my supervision; I intend to make you live up to your name and become a queen amongst maids. You will also travel back to your mistress's house in your pretty new outfit. I have specially made shoes and a delightful wig for you too; a touch of make-up will make your transformation complete. When we have you dressed for the first time, I have a special treat for you which will make you appreciate your feminine side, and will satisfy me also; you have excited me to the point of needing relief, and I shall have you know your place in achieving it." Rex whimpered to the point of receiving several strokes of the cane as he was dressed in the black satin and white lace maid's uniform; he was shown how stockings are rolled on, and frilly panties went on last. A brunette wig was pulled over his head, and he sat snivelling before a dressing table mirror as lipstick and eye-liner were applied by Abigail.

Her cunt pulsed in moist anticipation as she paraded 'Regina' before a full length mirror, then stripped from her tight skirt and panties, offering the new maid a sniff of her excited cunt; Rex's cock was bone-hard as he viewed the deliciously aroused cunt and took in its glorious aromas, but he was not to be allowed to service it with his eager tongue on this occasion. Abigail gave him a cursory swipe with her cane and ordered him to kneel in the middle of her bed, face down with his ass up and exposed. Rex winced as she pulled the tight plug from his anus, and strutted with a broad smile to another wardrobe; this was carefully placed within his vision to allow him to savour the moment. Abigail smiled with devious satisfaction as she swung the doors open to reveal a huge strap-on dildo, as great in girth as the vicious plug which had been removed, and twice as long at least. The end which faced Abigail's cunt had rubbery nubs which would slot into her moist slit and stimulate her clitoris when strapped on; she was to have full satisfaction in reducing Rex to the status of a female. Rex's cock bobbed as if to acknowledge the presence of a superior penis; he could not take his eyes from the proud and bulbous flanged bell-end which would render him female. Abigail shivered with pleasure as she slotted the stimulating nubs into her moist cunt and fastened the straps; she adjusted a full length mirror so that Rex could have full enjoyment in losing his virginity, and mounted the bed behind him. She rubbed the huge bell-end against his already stretched asshole.

"I shall now take great pleasure in showing you your rightful place when in service to all women; I will also make gifts of the 'maid maker' I shall now service you with, to your mistress and her housekeeper; you will learn to love being taken anally by a woman, especially whilst an audience observes. I will now have satisfaction at your expense." Abigail smiled with wicked pleasure as she squeezed the enormous black rubber bell-end into Rex's tight anus, her cunt pleasured by the tension and pressure forced back on her clitoris as Rex moaned in pain at the massive intrusion. Rex cried like a child as the flange of the monster bell-end stretched the length of his anal tract; closing on the fat shaft behind it, it took his breath away as Abigail raked it back and pumped again, her cunt juicing with sublime pleasure. Rex whimpered in pain but his cock stayed stiff in his divine submission; it stiffened to rigidity when he glanced at the mirror to see himself as a maid, being used to satisfy a severely dominant woman. Abigail was right; as he watched and felt the black phallus slip backwards and forwards in his tortured anus, it began to tingle with an absurd pleasure; he was now truly owned and yearned to come as the bulbous bell-end teased his prostate with every entry and retreat. Though he came close, his cock dribbling freely as the dominatrix mastered him, he would not be allowed to come; Abigail had been thoroughly excited by her dominance of the new and pathetic student, long before applying the strap-on, and she moaned with pleasure as she thrust the mean pole back and forth rigorously as the nubs at her end brought exquisite and ecstatic satisfaction. Having screamed his displeasure at the beginning of the performance, Rex was now bitterly disappointed when Abigail pulled the messy black phallus clear of his used asshole; his balls ached and pulsed in defeat, seconds from surrendering their cream in total submission. Abigail panted with satisfaction, fully aware of her cruel cessation on pleasing herself; she now took further satisfaction in his misery. She clicked her fingers and pointed to the agenda journal by the bed, having slowly eased the plug back into Rex's disappointed and sore anus.

Rex duly signed his oath to maid training and was escorted out to be viewed by the other women; as he teetered out, red faced, his punished asshole tingling like mad, the gleeful women laughed deliriously and gave a rapturous applause. His cock oozed in the panties as Sylvia and Martha, stood up, eager to begin his humiliation on the trip home. Rex was ushered forward and taken to the front door which Samantha opened wide with relish. His mistress and housekeeper bade the three stern women goodbye; Ruby smugly crossed her arms as Rex felt the breeze on his stocking-clad legs.

"We'll look forward to seeing you next week; we shall expect a clean report from your mistress, anything less will ensure stricter discipline in your training." Martha smiled with satisfaction, her cunt moist and awaiting its first servicing from the humiliated and effeminised male who was about to enjoy a heart-stopping journey home.

"I shall make it one of my duties to compile a log on behalf of his mistress and I, while I supervise him; please have nice flexible canes ready for his next visit, he is sure to displease me." With the cruel laughter of five women ringing in his ears, the dainty maid was walked before staring and curious eyes as he was paraded openly to the bus stop. After suffering a barrage of wolf-whistles, humiliating comments and pleased smiles from many women, Rex arrived home with panties sodden with his own lubrication. Sylvia took great delight in having Rex show Martha around her new home; the last room shown her being a large and comfortable spare bedroom with en-suite. Sylvia had Rex kneel at Martha's feet, and smiled at her buxom black housekeeper.

"I trust this room will suit you? Please take command of your new maid; I have another appointment with my Legal Advisor on behalf of my daughter, she is to divorce her useless husband on account of his adultery... with me. Having milked his bank account dry, he is of no further use to her; he'll sign over the deeds to his house to her and she will be free of the spineless annoyance that he is. He will be allowed to come and live here permanently and will thank us both by earning his keep. You may show him his place below you now; I shall return later and he will show his gratitude by licking my asshole, after I have administered a deserved thrashing for making me take pity on him. Welcome to your new home, and part ownership of Rex, Martha." Sylvia left with a smug expression as Rex's anus tingled with fear and pleasure. The stern Martha snapped her fingers and pointed the new live-in tenant of Madam Sylvia Brigham's household into her new bedroom; she had him empty her bag of the 'Maid-Maker' she had been presented with, and place it on a picture hook above her bed. She snapped her brown fingers again.

"You will now undress me; my sweet black cunt and asshole are so sticky in these clothes, and you are responsible!" Rex's cock was fit to explode as he fumbled with the proud black goddess's clothing; he almost came in his panties as he released her bra, and her deliciously toned and full breasts shone under the light above her, jet black nipples pointing like anthracite bullets from the dark brown flesh of her orbs. She smiled supremely and pointed to her white silk panties; a prominent cream discolouration around the damp curve of her camel-toe. Rex's cock peaked and dribbled as he slid the panties down her large athletic thighs and pert calves; her whole body seemed to glow with a warm sheen from her ebony skin, but nothing could match the glistening shine from her engorged black cunt which bulged in demand of satisfaction, moist with arousal. She looked down at the white cur before her, her cunt pulsing as she relished absolute and total control over him.

"Well white boy, what are you waiting for? You sniff that black cunt; I know you'll not have seen one in the flesh before." With balls aching, Rex gratefully leaned forward to the delicious cleft as his black mistress flexed her cane; he inhaled long and hard at the lush and potent aroma that wafted from her glistening cunt. She smiled with pleasure as his torso writhed unconsciously as he tried to free his stiff cock from the panties.

"As promised white boy, I'm going to punish you for every racial comment I've endured at the hands of white men; if you think those three pussy-cats who'll be showing you etiquette are dominant, you ain't seen nothing. Now strip off and lie on my bed; I'm going to thrash you before you're allowed the favour of licking my cunt and asshole!" Rex struggled to remove his maid's outfit as quickly as he could, and Martha laughed aloud as he removed his panties; his cock poked up as he was removing his stockings.

"What a pathetic excuse for a prick! I've seen cats with bigger cocks; you'll not please any black woman with that. You shall have an extra six strokes for disappointing me." Her taunts were painful, but only served to render his average cock to rigidity; he lay on the bed with his arms by his side, as the curvaceous black beauty approached, flexing her vicious cane with a menacing look.

"Well white boy, you shall now be introduced to the discipline of Martha Georgia Johnson; it will be the first of many applications as I administer my own special training. You will learn to obey without question." Rex howled with pain as the cane whistled down again and again, he sobbed as the magnificent black woman's body displayed it's full curves and muscular power as she delivered each stroke with acute venom; Martha's moist cunt matched the excitement of the weeping maid-in-waiting's cock as she enjoyed her dominance and he wallowed in total submission. Her spite sated for the time being, she relented after about thirty-six strokes, and ascended the bed, lifting her glorious black and supple thighs before the weeping, punished Rex.

"You may sniff my asshole now; I'll tell you when to lick." Rex composed himself as he recovered from the stinging pain and looked up the beautiful pear shaped vision before him; beads of sweat ran down Martha's glossy black thighs, down to her beautiful black cunt with broad ebony butterfly, and into the dimple of her sweet black puckered anus. She smiled with satisfaction at him from between the cleft of her full black orbs, as he shuffled forward with tearful eyes and sampled the delectable tang of her sweaty asshole for the first time; his cock pulsing urgently on the sheets.

"Don't you dare come on the sheets; I shall not allow you to come for another fortnight if you do. You just have a good sniff, and when I'm ready, you can introduce your white tongue to a black asshole for the first time. If I'm satisfied, I'll let you squirt your miserably tiny cock on my legs; I do so enjoy watching a defeated male lick his own cream up." Rex sniffed at the delicious pucker as Martha nursed her ample cunt with her long black fingers, and then gave him the command.

"Lick my asshole now; I want it thoroughly cleaned." Rex did not hesitate and was not disappointed with the spicy tangs and aromas, as he gratefully worshipped a black woman's asshole for the first time; he so wanted to disobey and come in glorious submission as his tongue probed the hot depths of her magnificent black anus, but the joy of masturbating on her shiny black legs helped him obey orders. Martha moaned with pleasure and lifted Rex's head for a minute or so, to allow him to lick her slippery black cunt, Rex eagerly lapping at the sultry nectar his black mistress provided. She pushed his head back to further enjoy his tongue in her asshole, and rubbed her clitoris vigorously, squeezing her magnificent thighs tightly together and clamping her anus on his tongue as she exploded in a glorious orgasm. Martha moaned with pleasure and whooped with delight as she recovered. She rolled her legs from around his head and rested them on the floor.

"On your knees down there; I'm going to watch you disgrace yourself with that puny prick." Rex wasted no time and got down from the bed and knelt in abeyance before his mistress, who teased his stiff cock with the cane.

"You may now show me what's in your tiny balls; you'd better put on a good show or I'll cane you again." Rex eagerly stroked his stiff cock, pointing its pink bell-end at the supple black legs; as he thought of the day's events and what was to come, he soon spat his creamy white tribute onto the dominant black Martha's beautiful legs. Martha laughed as he moaned in utter ecstasy, jetting hot spurts of semen onto his mistress's long legs; his submission to her complete. She pointed to the white cream dribbling down her glossy black legs and ankles as Rex's lengthy and satisfying orgasm subsided. As he lovingly licked the salty mess from her legs, he had reached a submissive heaven. Soon his other mistress would return and have her asshole serviced too; Rex now readily resigned himself to a life of absolute ownership by the superior sex; he did not miss his wife at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother Knows Best Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 549 milliseconds