• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 03

Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 03

I had received many days of enjoyment wearing my Mistress' panties. I would wear them at different times of the day and on different outings. I had masturbated in them by just thinking that she had worn them. When not wearing them they had been folded away under my bed so my aunt Julie wouldn't find them. Now I knew that I had to receive my punishment for cuming in them during the artwork session. I also knew that I was going to have to up my performance as a slave. Twice now I had upset my Mistress. Obviously it was impossible not to make errors as no slave is perfect but pre-cum leaking out onto my Mistress' panties was not to be recommended. As I entered her beautiful house, she was dressed in sober black from head to toe. Black jumper, trousers and boots. She offered her hand for me to kiss which I did obligingly.

As usual I was ordered to strip which I was getting used to but still found as thrilling as ever. This I did alone as Marilyn had left the room. As she re-entered the room she had completely changed her outfit. She was now dressed in baby blue bra and knickers made from silk with a black garter around her left thigh. I was utterly captivated by her feminine beauty.

"Mistress you look gorgeous!"

Suddenly I felt great sadness for the love we could never share. I mourned the intimate relations that would never happen and the joint decisions we could never make as a normal, loving couple. I loved serving her and adored being naked for her but we would most probably never share a bed and that filled me with sadness. As I was lost in my thoughts, I was quickly brought back to reality as Marilyn had dragged me out of the living room and up the stairs by the ear.

"You're coming with me!" were her words and as we reached the back room she was twisting and squeezing my ear. "Do you know why you are here slave?"

"Yes Mistress, because I was naughty."

"So what did you do?" By now her hands had moved on to my balls and she held them firmly.

"Er I came in your panties."

"Yes you did and you must be punished." Now she was leading me downwards towards the floor and as her grip tightened I was beginning to feel the onset of pain. As I fell onto my knees I was told to say:

"Thank you Mistress for showing me the error of my ways!" I was then told to lie on my back before Marilyn walked over me in her high heels. She stood on my chest and transferred her weight from one foot to the other before taking her heels across my chest. I was just grateful for the fantastic views I was getting of her beautiful body. I was then forced to lick the soles of her shoes clean which I did with relish. Her next means of torture was taking a candle and dropping hot candle wax over my naked body. I lay utterly helpless as she then targeted my genitals and specifically my scrotum.

"Oh" I gasped.

"You're worthless aren't you boy?"

"Yes Mistress I am utterly worthless."

Whatever pain I felt was cancelled out by the sheer bliss of looking at my Goddess Mistress.

"You would do anything for me wouldn't you you little wanker?"

"Oh yes Mistress I would!"

"Who is the greatest?"

"You are Mistress!"

I was then told to sit on the sofa which I did. My next punishment was nipple torture as she dug her pretty nails in and twisted my nipples before taking her nails along the shaft of my cock. I knew that this session was really her demonstrating how cruel she could be: she was laying down a marker. I loved that fact she hadn't gone for traditional bondage clothes but had opted for such pretty lingerie. It showed that she didn't need to intimidate me but could control me with her womanly powers. My final punishment was Marilyn taking her nails over my chest which left me gasping in pain. She started slowly before ripping her razorblade nails through my exposed flesh with the keenness of a sadistic Queen.

"Oh Mistress it hurts" I whimpered like the little fairy I was becoming. I had taken my spanking session pretty bravely last week but I was now letting myself down a bit with my patheticness.

"Take it like a man slave, that's if you are a man at all!"

I really loved hearing these words. By the end I had a collection of deep scratches which Marilyn labelled "cute."

With my body now safe from her cruel fingernails, I became her model. Marilyn took several photos of me in different poses wrapped in a feather boa. Some had the boa covering my genitals and some were with genitals exposed. The final photo was of me lying on her bed still wrapped in the boa but with my thighs wide apart. It was very exciting and I loved being her model and getting such special attention. Between photos she would say "That's so lovely." When the photo session had ended I was given a choice that I could either be paid for my modelling or would be allowed a masturbation session. Without any hesitation I opted for the masturbation session! What boy wouldn't? I was so excited about this my my heart was positively sprinting and the palms of my hands were virtually melting.

"You like my garter a lot don't you Josh?"

"Yes Mistress. I think it's so pretty!"

Marilyn was sitting on the sofa and with me standing naked in front of her, she removed the garter from her leg and started to rub it against my genitals. By now I was fully hard. Incase of any leakages she mainly rubbed it against my balls. Once she had finished I placed it back onto her left thigh with the utmost care. She said that it wasn't in the correct place so I had to re-arrange it which allowed me to touch her soft thigh again. I was then ordered to lay out some tissues on the floor and sat down with them in front of me. I began to stroke my cock as she sat cross legged observing me.

"Do you really think you could satisfy a woman with that little cock?"

"No Mistress I think not" I replied as I upped the speed of my rubbing. "Oh Mistress, you're so beautiful!"

"I know!" she replied with a slight smile.

My dick was now getting wet as it continued to leak.

"I would do anything for you Mistress!"

"Then you will cum for me slave!" This was quite simply, the most exciting words I had ever heard.

"Oh I love your high heels and your garter and your panties!" I gushed.

"Of course you do you little wanker! What about my bra?"

"I adore your bra Mistress!"

Which item do love most?"

"Your pretty panties Mistress!"

"My pretty panties are worth more than your life, aren't they?"

"Yes they are Mistress" I replied. I continued to masturbate as suddenly I felt myself beginning to cum. I felt the initial rush of euphoria and then the first spurts came shooting out of my cock. The spurts almost seemed too large for my penis hole to cope with as I moaned with intense pleasure. I took my hand off my cock as it continued to shoot. I then closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Every nerve ending in my body was in ecstasy. I then put my hand back onto my cock and the sensations felt even more heavenly. Finally the blissful feeling began to subside as I emptied the final drops onto my body.

Once I had cleaned myself up I re-entered the room. "You have a very red and angry bell-end there Josh!"

"Yes I do Mistress."

"I think it looks sweet" said Marilyn.

"Thank you very much" I replied. She went on to tell me that she was delighted with how our relationship had been going. She said that I was a good, obedient slave but when I continued to step out of line, I would feel the firm side of her hand. I would be placed on a two month trial period and if I was successful, then moving in and becoming her live-in slave would be the next stage. However, she stressed that we would never share a sexual relationship which was something I was dreading hearing but kind of expected. I was required to remain celibate and if I was found to have had any intimate relations with a female I would be instantly sacked. Even kissing another girl would violate our Mistress/slave agreement. Having survived her punishment I was feeling very happy until she uttered the words:

"Next week I shall be introducing you to another model for the portrait session!" I left her house feeling very uneasy about the fate that awaited me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 352 milliseconds