• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Special Trip for Special Sex

A Special Trip for Special Sex

Tom and Madison are relaxing together in the Jacuzzi after what seemed like an endless flight where they were travelling for a long time. Sipping on some Champagne, the lights are dim and there are a few rose petals in the Jacuzzi, the two are taking a good time off the long and hard life of work and getting bossed around by a boss. "You know Tom this is really romantic and thoughtful of you." Madison says as she turns her head to face Tom.

Tom turns to look at her, "You are welcome dear. And I am glad you like it, yes you and I needed time away from all the stress back at home, and we needed a good time, just you and me honey."

"Yes babe I totally agree." Madison says with a smile that filled her face. Tom holds his glass of champagne over Madison's left boob and begins to slowly pour it on her chest, he pours it in such a away the champagne comes out in one long string, Madison takes a sudden inhale of breath as she watches the champagne stream down to her nipple and then travels under her breast. Madison then looks into Tom's piercing dark brown eyes; she grabs him by his neatly trimmed afro and pulls him down to her nipple where the champagne was poured. "Please suck me Tom, please suck my nipple." Madison says in a desperate whisper. Tom begins by planting baby kisses on the breast and then proceeds to suck on the nipple. He takes it into his mouth as he gently squeezes her right breast. His tongue forms rings around Madison's left nipple and gently brushes it with the tip every now and then as he plays with her right breast. Madison is breathing deeply and her head is tilted back, Madison then takes Tom's hand and directs it under the bubbling Jacuzzi water to her soft pussy.

Tom instinctively knows what to do and inserts three fingers in there; this causes Madison to let out a sigh and whispers to herself, "Oh gosh Tom, oh my goodness that feels so fucking good." Tom still sucking on Madison's boob lets out a soft moan that vibrates Madison's left nipple. The room is steamy, the mirrors are completely covered in mist and Tom now pushes his three fingers even deeper into Madison's warm pussy, Tom now begins sucking harder on Madison's left breast while he squeezes the other one more firmly in his hand. Madison's left hand begins stroking Tom's masculine chest and six pack while her right hand holds onto Tom's wrist while firmly pushing it to get his hand deeper into her. Madison moves her hand further down to find Tom's rock hard 7 inch cock, she takes it firmly in her hand and begins masturbating it with slow but steady strokes while she is doing this Tom stops licking her left nipple and begins sliding his tongue up her breast making sure that he licks off all the champagne.

His tongue reaches her shoulder and he playfully bites it, eventually his mouth finds her and two engage in a slow and long kiss, Madison now increases the speed of the masturbation she is giving Tom and Tom grips her right nipple even more firmly causing her to moan. Madison bites his lower lip as he gently sucks on her upper lip; their tongues find each and swirl along one another. After some time they stop kissing and Tom orders Madison to get up and sit on his cock. Tom shifts forward in the Jacuzzi to give Madison the space she needs to ride his lap. Madison balances on her right knee; she then puts her other knee on the other side of Tom's legs. She sits down on Tom's lap with her bent legs now on either side of Tom's legs. She takes Tom's cock and puts the head by the entrance of her pussy which is submerged in the bubbling hot Jacuzzi water. She then puts her hands on Tom's shoulders and starts to push forward, the head pops through, she pushes her body closer and closer to Tom's taking in more and more of his 7 inches, the sensation is warming and comfortable, Madison manages to take in the full cock, her breasts press tightly against Tom's masculine chest as she tightens the hug of her arms around him.

Toms grabs her ass his hands firmly gripping both her buttocks. He lifts her up slightly, making sure he goes even deeper into her, and then he pushes her firmly against him, and then pulls her back, he first started off humping her pulling in and then out rhythmically as she hugged him into her tightly. The room is still hot steaming Tom's humping is making Madison moan a lot into his ear. Madison's hot pussy feels really good for Tom, her buttocks are soft, smooth and bubbly in his hands, Madison is rhythmically squeezing his cock with her pussy as she humps, Madison then starts biting on Tom's neck, she licks it and bites it constantly, the softness and wet feeling of her tongue is a slight ticklish feeling on Tom's skin but very erotic for him and causes him to pick up speed and pull Meagan back and forth with more thrust and energy. As Tom thrusts her in and out she digs her nails into his back and breaths more deeply as she bites and sucks on Tom's neck. Tom is in such ecstasy he does not feel the pain, the boobs feel warm on his chest. The water shakes violently as Tom jack hammer's Madison and she starts moaning very loudly and the echo in the bathroom makes it even worst.

"Oh Gosh, oh Tom, oh my fucking gosh I am cuming, hooooffuck me Tom!!" Madison squeals as she comes on the 7 inch monster. After 15 seconds of violent shaking and squirting on Tom's hard on under water she attempts to catch her breath by breathing very deeply and she rests her head on his shoulder. After some time Tom prompts her to get up and stand in front of him, while still in the Jacuzzi. Madison gets up and faces the other direction instinctively. Tom then stands behind her; he takes a bar of soap in his hand and orders Madison to stretch her butt cheeks. He then takes the bar of soap and begins sliding it along the crack; he applies some soap to his hands and puts it in her crack and a bit on the surface of her butt cheeks. He then smears some more soap on his hands and then gently masturbates his fully hard cock making sure he rubs all of the soap on it. He stands up behind her puts his cock in the crack of Madison's ass as Madison lets go of both cheeks, now his cock is engulfed in between her butt cheeks, in her ass crack facing up. Tom puts his arms around her, his left arm around her waist and stomach and the other arm around her upper body grabbing the left breast in his hand. He then begins humping her crack and as he does this she squeezes his cock, as for the soap it is a perfect lubricant for this act.

Moaning in her ear, Tom starts to gently bite on Madison's neck making sure he keeps up the speed of his humping, Madison is grinding her ass on his cock as he humps it, the heat is intense and beautiful for the both of them, and Madison's hair is now damp from all the sweating and steam in the bathroom. The speed increases and the friction becomes higher, Madison grinds on his dick much faster and Tom tightens his grip around Madison and slides his cock in her soapy ass crack at a much faster rate, their tongues fins each other and the kiss is hot and wild, Madison inserts two fingers into her wet pussy while her other arm fondles her other breast.

Madison then all of a sudden starts to shake violently, she lets out what seems like a mixture of a squeal and scream, she is having her second orgasm, she tightened the grip of her buttocks around Tom's cock so hard, she squirted a couple of times and it landed on the steamy mirror, this ecstasy lasted for 15 seconds and then she let her arms fall to her side while she loosened the grip around Tom's cock. "Damn girl that was hot." Tom whispers into her ear.

Madison with giggles replies, "And at that time this is far from over baby."

Madison and Tom wash themselves in the water and then dry up; they put on their robes and go into the bedroom which is a suite by the way. Tom orders Madison to lie down on the bed completely naked; she removes the robe and lies down on the bed facing up. Tom takes out a bottle of brand new honey. Madison closes her eyes and Tom opens the bottle of new honey, Madison a few moments later then sees Tom standing by her side and then she feels a cold thick substance on her skin, Tom is pouring honey on her stomach in a circular motion, he then takes the stream up to her left nipple and lets it pour on there for a while, Madison then feels the cold thick stream moving to her right nipple. Tom stops pouring honey and sits beside her on the bed, he puts a blind fold on Madison and slowly begins sucking and licking the honey off Madison he begins with the left nipple, he sucks on her nipple making sure he takes in the honey and licks it off gently, Madison lets out a few sighs and takes random gulps of breath, he slides his tongue across her chest catching all the honey in his mouth and moves onto the second nipple, licking off the honey there he draws circles around Madison's nipple and scoops up the honey, keeping in the honey he kisses her while holding down her arms, Madison takes the honey into her mouth and swallows it.

Tom carries on licking her, he licks the honey off he poured in a circular motion on her stomach and goes in for another kiss, Madison is now dripping wet and begs Tom to lick her, Tom goes to the other side of the bed, He pulls her so that her bum is close to the edge Tom then takes the lower part of her legs and puts them on top of his shoulders while he is crouched down on both knees. He starts off at the top of her pussy and slides his tongue slowly down the path to the hole, he then slides his tongue back up the centre of her pussy, and he does this rhythmically while squeezing her boobs firmly, Madison is holding his head in place making sure he does not stop what he is doing. After some time Tom begins to gently suck on the clit and licks it. He draws circular shapes around it and then brushes it with his tongue. This has Madison moaning her lungs out and curling her toes, she grabs onto the sheets tightly as an aroma begins to fill up the room.

Madison tightens her legs around Tom all of a sudden and lifts her upper body up, Tom backs his head away from her pussy and she squirts on his chin a couple of times. After that orgasm she drops down on the bed again and Tom comes up to her for a kiss, she licks the come off his chin and the two engage in a hot kiss. Madison grabs Tom head and pulls it away from her and looks into his eyes and says with a desperate and seductive, "Babe it is now time for me to please you."

She orders Tom to lie down on the bed and she then blind folds him. She leans close to his ear and Tom can feel the warmth of her breath, she then whispers, "Tom baby, I just want you to relax and enjoy what is about to come your way." While Tom is lying on the bed completely naked and blindfolded he hears the fridge open, he then hears Madison take something from it and then the fridge closes. The lid of a can pops open andw then he hears a spraying sound accompanied by the feeling of a cold and thick substance on the bottom part of the head of his fully hard cock. She sprays a bit of whip cream as well on the tip of the head of his cock; Madison then closes the whip cream and puts it on the bedside table.

She then scoops the bit of whip cream on the tip with her tongue and swallows it, she slides her tongue down his cockw taking in all the whip cream she sprayed on and making sure she licked everything off, Tom then feels the warmth of her mouth on the head of his cock, he feels the warmth going further and further down his cock as she takes more and more of it into her mouth. She takes in 5 inches and as she begins to take it out her mouth slowly, the tip of her tongue brushes it along with the soft surface of her lips; Madison tastes pre-come on the tip of his penis and sucks it off slowly. She begins again taking in Tom's cock into her mouth, licking and tasting the small bits of whip cream she squeezes the middle part of his cock with her lips and then begins lifting her head up again slowly, brushing it with the tip of her tongue and her soft lips, she sucks on Tom's cock and licks the pre-come that came out every now and then.

Tom is still bling folded, she gets up and goes and takes KY Gel from the drawer by the bedside. She applies some to her hands and masturbates it onto Tom's dick making sure he is well lubricated, she then takes some and puts it in her anus, she would apply some to her finger and then insert the finger into her anus and she does this until her anus is fully lubricated within. She then climbs onto the bed, she is now over Tom with both her knees on either side of Tom's body Madison then begins to descend making sure that she holds Tom's cock in place; she descends slowly onto it while maintaining balance on the lower part of her legs. She then feels the head of his fully hard cock against the tip of her anus, she lowers herself even more and it pushes through her anus, Madison eventually lowers herself completely onto Tom taking in all of his cock, it was now ball deep buried into her ass. Madison then begins grinding slowly back and forth while both her hands are placed on Tom's masculine chest. Madison picks up her speed and this has the both of them moaning in pleasure. Tom puts his hands on Madison's butt cheeks and pushes them back and forth firmly to further increase the speed of the humping, they are both breathing heavily now and Madison's head is tilted back with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Aromas are beginning to fill up the room, natural aromas of sex horniness and Madison's anus.

Madison now removes her hands from Tom's chest and places then on the bed just above Tom's shoulders. Tom then grabs her ass more firmly and instead of humping back and forth he now humps her ass on his cock in an up and down motion that is rapid, there is a clapping sound due to the rapid speed of the anal sex and once again Madison is screaming at the top of her voice. Madison then feels Tom's cock twitch and as her response to that she squeezes it rhythmically and then eventually she feels hot burning liquid hit the walls of her anus as Tom lets out a loud groan. Then Tom squirts again as she squeezes her sphincter on his cock. Madison lies down on his chest breathing heavily together with Tom; his cock shrinks eventually and pops out of her asshole. "I'm enjoying this trip baby." Madison says through her panting breath.

Tom replies, "Me to baby and I can't wait for what happens next."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Special Trip for Special Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds