• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28

123

So I'll try not to bore you with too much set-up, but definitely read the last chapter before this one.

Okay so my mom had managed to have sex with Kristen 3 more times in the next month. Twice in the last week, and mom told me that soon I would need to join them. I was very excited. I had actually managed to have sex with my Aunt Jill one more time. I had gone over there after she had given me a phone call and no one else was home. Even still we locked ourselves in the bathroom as she was so nervous she'd be found out and I really enjoyed having sex with her, just the two of us.

Aunt Jill and I seem to really know what the other wants and it is so sensual. I definitely take control of her, but I am not rough like my mom. While she was sitting on the sink I was licking her and fingering her at the same time and afterwards when I rose up to kiss her I noticed she had actually been crying. She kissed me so passionately and I asked her if everything was okay and she was like, "Everything is wonderful," and she just squeezed me so tight and kissed me with so much energy. She is really special.

Her husband is a great guy and I know she cares for him, but I think Jill has always had desires to be with girls, and so now mom and I can make that happen and no one needs to know. I'm so happy I could help, ha.

So two different times at school, Hayley and I almost kissed, but nothing, boooo.

But here is something crazy. I am at the grocery store and who do I run into but none-other than Anna. Not sure if you all remember her, but she was the girl friend my mom was dating back when I graduated High School. I hadn't seen her in a long while so we just got to talking. Anna and I had come desperately close to having a relationship, but we never did, in fact we never had sex, lots of kissing and grabbing though. Her sister was there so we just mostly small talked, but as soon as her sister realized we were going to be a while she strolled off to go look at something and Anna asked me about my mom. I told her she was single and then I asked her if she was dating anyone. She told me that Sydney and she had been dating for years, but they had recently broken up. I felt bad for her and didn't know what to say.

Then another surprise, up walks Jordan. So immediately our conversation changed and Jordan sort of dominated our exchange. So then I am sitting here thinking as I watch the two of them talk, why not? My first experience was with an older woman. Sure Anna is like 30 or something, but she is still totally HOT!!! This way Jordan could get some experience and maybe even fall in love. To me it was a win, win as Anna was single and I always thought she was the sweetest thing.

I tried my best to control the conversation after that and when Jordan left I asked Anna if she was interested.

She said she would be interested if Jordan was older. I said, "She's 18 and will graduate soon. Maybe this summer?"

Anna seemed leery, but she did say, "She is really pretty."

I was suddenly excited, Lucy the match-maker, LOL.

So the next week I asked Jordan several times about what she thought about Anna, or if she was attracted to her, or if she could imagine herself with an older woman. Everything was going great until the last question to which she said, "Every day I picture being with you."

We sort of had this moment right then. We were just staring at each other and I think Jordan thought something was going to happen. She was so cute. She put her hand on my waist and I don't know I just sort of froze to see what she was going to do, and her hand rose up my side and I actually let her hand get to my boob and just barely touch it before I stopped her.

Then I said, "This was about you and Anna remember?"

She apologized again, but I'll admit I loved the attention. Then I squeezed my boobs together and pressed them up so they were practically pooping out of my sports bra and said, "You can look, but you can't touch."

She said, "You shouldn't tease me like that."

"I told you from the start we'll never happen," I said.

"I know, I know," she said and got her stuff and headed home.

She was probably right. I did tease her too much.

Well after another week went by I knew it was clear that Jordan was not interested in Anna, and so I called Anna to tell her and before I could even get the words out she told me that if I was calling about the High School girl it wasn't going to happen. So much for me being a match maker.

Okay so that next weekend we had a wedding in the family. My Aunt's husband's sister got remarried. So we had a ton of fun and my cousin Kristen got pretty drunk and she ended up coming back to our room with my mom. Thing is I showed up a little while after and walked in on them. Kristen didn't even notice. My mom had her bent over the bed and was fucking the hell out of her with our strap-on. My mom saw me and just gave me a glance before giving her full attention back to Kristen. I wanted to join them so bad, but I was sort of timid. Kristen had not actually shown any sign that she was into me, plus I didn't want my first time with her to be with my mom, so I snuck back out.

I went back to the reception and I started hitting on one of the drunken bridesmaids. She was cute and about 30 or so years old. I dirty danced with her some and had my hands all over her boobs, just being funny as far as most people thought, but I enjoyed it. Now I had no interest in sleeping with her, but I basically was just trying to see how she would react. Thing is when she took a bathroom break Aunt Jill approached me and asked if I wanted her to go back to my room. I said I did, but that mom and Kristen were already there.

I told her about walking in on them and she actually seemed excited about it and wanted me to describe it to her. I could tell she was super horny and that made me horny. So I grabbed hold of her dress and sort of drug her out of the reception hall. I pulled her into a stairwell and we started making out. It was so hot. She looked really sexy in her bridesmaid dress, way more than the other woman, and soon I had it pulled down and was sucking one of her nipples. She smelled like alcohol. I was sure she wouldn't be taking this chance if she was completely sober, but I didn't care. I loved the danger.

I lifted her dress and my fingers found their way past her underwear and I began to rub her while I still sucked her nipples. She was moaning and rubbing her hands through my hair or over my back. We thought we heard someone coming and I quick separated from her and she pulled her dress back over her boobs just in time as the door to the stairwell opened. It was some people from the reception that I didn't really know. They basically ignored us and we walked back out into the hall.

"I don't want to stop," I said.

"I know," she said and looked so cute as her eyes were only half open. I knew she wasn't that drunk so I figured I was having an effect on her.

I couldn't figure out where to go with her though. We couldn't go to her room for fear her husband might come in and we couldn't go to my room because of Kristen being there. Kristen's room wasn't an option as we didn't even have a key for it.

I decided we better stop before we got caught and I told her so, but she didn't like it. She grabbed me by the hand and we started walking around looking for some place to hide. We found a small workout room near the pool, but it was too open with large windows. She almost looked frantic.

"We're going to get caught." I said.

She looked at me with these wanting eyes, but let go of my hand and said, "I want you so bad."

"I do too," I said and smiled. I sort of gave up then and we went back into the reception, which was still going well. I danced for a long while before I decided to go upstairs to bed. Whether mom was done or not I was ready to sleep. I made up my mind that I would make a lot of noise so they would hear me coming. I knew my mom had a plan and I didn't want to ruin it. I never got the chance. As I neared the room Kristen was walking out. I could sense how awkward she felt when she looked at me. She was completely flustered when she lied and said, "Ummm, Aunt Patty was really drunk so I made sure she got back to her room okay."

I pretended to believe her. "Oh well then she won't be looking for me for a while," I said and moved in close to her. Kristen had been drinking quite a bit, and she didn't seem to have sobered up in the last 45 minutes she had spent with my mom. I hoped I could go back to her room with her.

Kristen is so cute. I wanted her so bad. She looked like she might be willing, but also looked terrified as well. I moved just a little closer to the point that my breasts were almost touching hers, our faces were so close and I moved as if I wanted to kiss her. For a second I thought she might, but then she turned away and said, I better get back to the party. I put my hand on her waist and stopped her.

"Kristen, I want you. I've wanted you for a couple years now."

"Lucy we're cousins."

"I don't care," I said and I put my other hand on her face. "I really want this."

"I'm sharing my room with someone anyway," Kristen said and for a moment I really thought she was going to kiss me, but we heard someone cough or laugh or something and we broke away from one another. She walked off quickly and I went to my room. My mom was still laying on the bed, completely naked except for the strap-on. I didn't even take off my clothes. I just lifted my dress pulled my underwear to the side and mounted her. I kissed my mom, but spent most of the time pretending it was either Aunt Jill or Kristen, except when I started to suck her boobs then she was my mom, my sexy wild mother who I loved to make love to.

We had Aunt Jill and Kristen over not too long after. May had been a warm month so far and our first day of having the pool ready was a great excuse to have them over. I felt energized. I found myself grabbing at Aunt Jill anytime Kristen wasn't looking, and once I even licked the top of my mom's boob while Jill was facing us and Kristen was looking at Jill. My mom smacked my butt because of it, and I think that turned Jill on even more.

At one point Jill and I were in the water and Kristen was lying out. My mom was inside getting drinks or something. Jill and I were against the edge of the pool facing Kristen and I stuck my hand down the back of Jill's suit, slipping my finger right inside. She looked at me nervous and I just smiled at her. She relaxed after a while and I just slowly fingered her.

"I've been dying to do this to you. You both need to spend the night again."

"We plan to. Kristen seemed excited about it."

"Because she'll be fucking my mom," I whispered and fingered her just a little harder.

"While I am with you," Jill said and she took her hand from the edge of the pool and rubbed her elbow against my boob.

I looked over at Kristen and said, "We should watch mom and Kristen tonight. Would you like that?"

"More than I should," Jill said and she bit her lip.

"Look at Kristen's boobs, I want to watch them bounce while mom fucks her."

"Oh Lucy, we need to be careful."

I started fingering her really hard and we both just stared at Kristen until I made Jill cum. Then I jumped out of the pool and was just in time to help my mom with the drinks.

Later when Kristen was in the shower I sucked my mom's boobs while Jill watched us. My mom rubbed my pussy too and I started to rub hers. We were completely naked and Jill was touching herself while she watched us, but it didn't last long. When Kristen's shower stopped we all separated. I did walk in on Kristen when she was drying off and I just walked directly into the shower. I figured maybe playing hard to get would work better. She definitely looked at my body when I walked by her and she just sounded nervous as we talked. She stayed in the bathroom for a while too and when I peeked out at her she was checking out herself in the mirror.

So I just had to say, "You look amazing."

She actually turned red in the face and put her towel back on and left. Oh well, no clue what she was thinking.

Most of the rest of the night we just talked and had dinner and even played a game of Apples to Apples. I love that game. It can be so funny.

So then Aunt Jill said she was tired and was going to go to bed. I hung out down stairs for a while longer and then I said I was headed up to bed too. I of course never went to my room, but hung out on the balcony instead. I didn't see Jill for a while, but she was soon on the balcony with me. We must have sat and listened to Kristen and my mom talk for an hour before my mom finally made a move on Kristen. I think my mom must have been waiting for her to make the first move, but she never did.

My mom just started touching Kristen's leg and then caressed her butt. Kristen didn't stop her, but she didn't seem interested at first in fact she asked, "So Patty, Lucy hits on me a lot. I'm not sure what to make of it. I can't tell if she really likes me or if she just wants to have sex with me. This is all so very confusing."

My mom didn't stop rubbing her rear, but her face changed from lustful to one of concern. "It's hard telling, but I know she cares about you. Do you have feelings for her?"

Kristen eyes got really big and she scooted so that she was facing out from the couch instead of facing my mom. "I don't really know what I am doing with my life right now. I have all these crazy desires for you and yet I am afraid if anyone finds out about us or really just about me . . . Lucy and I talked about this last Christmas. I just don't know."

My mom said some really nice things and when their talk was over I looked over and saw Aunt Jill was tearing up. I think she was just as confused by all of this as Kristen was, but she was so happy that my mom had been there to help her daughter understand her emotions. Then my mom and Kristen started kissing. I heard Jill say, "Oh my lord."

It wasn't like she was upset at all, just the opposite. I think she actually felt bad for watching and yet she couldn't stop herself. It was just like me all those years ago watching my mom and her girlfriend having sex. It must have been like that for Aunt Jill. She was completely turned on and yet she knew watching this was wrong.

My mom took off her own shirt and Kristen started sucking her nipples right away. She seemed so full of lust and she was just attacking my mom's chest, squeezing and sucking her. I'm not sure my mom had any clue that we were watching, and maybe that was another reason why she had waited so long. I liked spying on her.

Aunt Jill whispered, "This is so taboo."

I said, "This is so hot. Kristen loves my mom's boobs." I looked at Jill and said, "And so do I."

Jill leaned over and kissed me, and she said, "I liked watching you with Patty. I just can't believe all you two have done together."

I glanced down to see my mom taking off Kristen's shirt. Kristen's boobs were so sexy. I loved their shape, so round and firm and her nipples were so hard. My mom started to suck them and I was a little jealous. "Mmmmm, I'd love to suck Kristen's boobs."

"I'm sure she would love to suck yours too," Jill said. I wasn't sure she did, but I smiled.

Jill and I didn't talk much after that. We watched my mom lay Kristen back and lick her clit. I liked the look on Kristen's face when she orgasmed. I was touching myself some and could tell Jill was too.

Then Kristen licked my mom and fingered her too, and my mom sucked her own nipples and started talking dirty to Kristen. I always like when my mom gets dirty talking. She at first just talked about things she would like to do to Kristen, but then she said, "This is just like making love to your mom all over again."

Kristen didn't seem to mind that comment so my mom kept talking. She talked about Jill and their experiences together, and things my mom wished they had done. Then she talked about Jill's body and compared it to Kristen's and I could see Kristen was reaching down between her legs and rubbing her own clit. Next she talked about me. Asking Kristen if she liked my body to which I was thrilled to hear her say yes. My mom asked her if she wanted to suck my breasts and lick my wet pussy and Kristen kept nodding while she licked my mom. Then finally my mom said, "Mmmmm I'd love to watch you with Lucy while I tongue fuck your mom."

Kristen started fingering herself and licking my mom faster. This was getting really good. I almost let out a squeal when I felt Jill's hand between my legs. I'm so glad I didn't. I leaned back away from the balcony anyway and wrapped my arms around Aunt Jill and started making out with her. I was so horny. After we kissed for the longest time we caught our breath and I said to her what I was picturing, "I want to watch you lick Kristen's pussy. Will you do that for me?"

"Lucy, I can't."

"I want to watch you stick your tongue inside of Kristen's tight pussy, spread her legs and make her cum for me."

Jill's face changed and she said, "Like Patty licks you."

"Yes," I said and maybe louder than I should have. It was still a whisper, but I had forgotten myself for a second.

I leaned over and peeked down into the room and saw my mom fingering the hell out of Kristen. There was no way they could have heard me. My mom had one hand on Kristen's throat. She wasn't squeezing her or anything, but it was just more of a control thing and she had three fingers inside her and was just pounding her hard. Kristen had one hand on her own breast twisting one of her own nipples and the other was on my mom's boob squeezing it. Kristen's eyes were closed and she was moaning.

Then my mom said, "How would you like it if I had a group of girls doing this to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean 2 or 3 of us all pleasing you at the same time, pleasing just you, our hands all over your body, fingering, sucking, licking your pussy . . . your asshole."

Kristen came with the word asshole and my mom held her hand on her clit, just pressing on it while she climaxed. Then my mom took her cum soaked fingers and drew them up her tummy, rubbed them around one of Kristen's nipples and then put them into Kristen's mouth. Kristen sucked them and seemed to love the idea of tasting herself.

When my mom pulled her fingers out, Kristen grabbed her hand and licked her fingers one more time and said, "Wow that was such a sexy fantasy."

"It doesn't have to be. I could get girls my age, or girls your age and do exactly what I said," my mom said and licked her fingers with Kristen.

"Like an orgy?" Kristen said and sounded excited.

"Yes, or I could fuck you while they all watch, or we could tie you down, or we could tie one of them down, or I could blind fold you."

Wow, my mom was smooth. I could see where this was going now.

"You are so dirty Aunt Patty."

"We could be dirty together," my mom said.

Jill said, "Your mom is so dirty."

I just smiled.

Then my mom surprised us and jumped up and said, "We need to take a shower together. I have something I want you to do for me."

I knew what that meant. My mom wanted Kristen to lick her asshole. She loved that so much. Jill looked frantic, but I was calm. I jumped up and led Jill to my mom's room and shut the door long before they were even to the stairs, let alone up them. We both waited until the shower started before we started kissing, but then I had a great idea. I pulled back from a super-hot kiss and said, "Maybe you should go to the bathroom."

"What do you mean?" Jill said confused.

"I mean walk in there just to freak them out."

Before she could even make up her mind, I realized that Jill wouldn't go there. She would use my mom's master bath instead. It wouldn't work. I admitted that to her, and she said, "But you could go."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds