• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Showed My Wife The Video I Found

I Showed My Wife The Video I Found

This whole sexual fantasy thing with my wife started a year or so ago when I found a photo on the Internet that looked like my wife posing half nude on our master bedroom bed. I went through various emotions and eventually felt I had to know if it was her. I worked up the courage one Sunday morning to show the photo to her and of course she was a bit upset and said it wasn't her. She chastised me for doing too much Internet and for even "thinking" that she might do something like that. She seemed sincere and I believed her. We wound up going to the master bedroom and making love and that's when I realized that though she might have been pretty upset, more importantly she was extremely aroused as well.

It was during that lovemaking that I also worked up the courage to confess the strange mixture of emotions that had been stirred up in me by the thought that she had posed naked for someone else. That was the first time I shared my fantasy with her of watching her with another man and how it turned me on and made me jealous all at the same time. She first seemed a bit scared, then amazed (as though I had lost my mind), but I could tell she was getting more and more aroused at the same time. During that lovemaking she got more aroused than I had ever seen her and soon had the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have to that point in our marriage.

After that experience I decided to introduce the fantasies to arouse us both and set the stage for more of those awesome climaxes. It took a while to introduce them gradually and on occasion I faced some stiff resistance. But, over time I also explained more about my fantasies; at least what little bit I understood, myself. My wife became more understanding within limits and became less resistant to the fantasies. She even to some extent accepted the reality that the fantasies did indeed turn her on and contributed to her ability to enjoy our lovemaking. As a result of all this, SEX between my wife and me has never been better and she's never been a more desirable woman to me.

As time has passed, I interwoven the thought of taking the fantasies into reality. However, aside from the arousal responses during foreplay and the wild orgasms at the conclusion, my wife never responded to my suggestions in a manner that would encourage me to expect she would actually let it happen.

I wasn't not sure what effect this would have long term, but more recently something happened to add a jolt of energy to our sexual lives. I discovered a video on the Internet that once again looked just like my wife; this time being taken by a younger well-endowed man. It was a tightly edited video that was shot in a room I didn't recognize showing a segment where their faces were mostly obscured. However, upon close examination, I came to realize the woman in the video could indeed be my wife right down to the freckles on her thighs, the way she moved her body and hands and the way she spoke and sounded. I couldn't wait long before I showed my wife the video and once again she denied that it was her.

I couldn't get it out of my mind and I kept bringing it up during lovemaking. At first her responses were a bit more negative than with the photo discovery; though she definitely got aroused. However, as I kept bringing the video up during lovemaking, she seemed to be getting more and more aroused.

I'm still conflicted by the possibility that my wife has been consistently turning down my suggestions for making our fantasies reality, while making them come true on her own. The possibilities cause me to have that same crazy mixture of emotions from jealousy to incredible sexual arousal. If she was not with this guy, I wish I could find proof that she's not the woman in the video. If she was with this guy, I wish she would soon come clean and open the way for us to move forward together into a fun new sexual lifestyle.

It's now a few months later and my wife is sticking with her story on the matter of the video and still says it wasn't her starring in that sexy video. As for me, one day I watch and listen to the video and think she's telling the truth and the next day I look at it and clearly see her laying there under the guy's cock telling him how "good" his cock feels. Aside from the video, though, there have been other noteworthy changes. She has recently allowed me for the first time ever to use vibrators to bring her to orgasm! She had always refused the other vibrator I had, which was a realistic looking cock. I read an article saying women don't like the lifelike toys but rather prefer the ones that are obviously just toys. So, I bought three different sized colorful amoeba-shaped vibrators "guaranteed" to satisfy a woman. She actually didn't fuss much when I opened the boxes and that very day let me start trying them one by one. Pretty soon I was even using a big one that's 8" long and 5" in circumference! I have wondered why she had a change of heart on the vibrators. Maybe it was the really crazy orgasms; several steps in intensity beyond what the fantasies can produce? Or, maybe she wanted to give me something to get my mind off the video? Or, maybe she finally decided to admit that she enjoys feeling that long thick rod up inside her "very loose pussy?"

There you have it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Showed My Wife The Video I Found

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 909 milliseconds