• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dr M’s Files: Our New Life

Dr M’s Files: Our New Life

12

Edited by Cam

1.

Tim and I married after going out for 2 years. I didn't want to marry him without finishing my degree. I was 22 and Tim was 31 when we wed. A fair gap, I supposed. Three years after we married, just before we tried to start a family, Tim was diagnosed with brain tumor. Tim was a triathlete; being sick was the last thing in his mind. He passed away 6 months after his diagnosis. I was 25, and a widow.

I turned into a hermit. I worked my ass off to keep my mind occupied, and I hated going home. Although I had a lot of support, I still hate spending nights alone. Even meeting someone new is hard under the familiar surroundings. After about a year, I decided to make a change and hope for the better.

My brother, Mark was stationed in Hong Kong for couple of years by that time. He was in import/export business and was quite successful. He had a fairly big place in Hong Kong, with 4 bed rooms, 3 bath rooms. He called home regularly and mum always asked if he met someone. I always joke with mum that if she kept it up, he'll stop calling one day.

Anyway, back to my change. I decided to rent my property out, quit my job, and move to Hong Kong for half a year, then worry about it when I get back. I was hoping I could find a job in a bank and settle in HK for a while. My luck must have changed, because the company I worked for had an opening in HK. I applied and was accepted for that position. Three months after, I was in HK knocking on Mark's door. He was thrilled that I decided to work in HK. "Change is good for you," he said. He was right!

I felt happier after the move. I didn't even mind spending nights by myself when Mark was off on business trips. I wanted to move out and gave Mark his privacy back after about 3 months, but Mark insisted that I should stay and keep him company, and help him when mum queried about his status. (is there any history here?) For 3 months I spent weekends visiting sites in HK, sometimes with Mark, if he was around. Since I was in Asia, I thought I might as well do some short trips around China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and other countries.

I told Mark about my plans and he suggested that I can go with him on his business trips or join him for a weekend and save on my leave and hotel bills. In fact, he did suggest it when I first came to HK. His next trip was to Shanghai.

Mark flew to Shanghai on Monday, I met up with him on Thursday and we spent the weekend there. He met me in the hotel lobby and told me that he has taken time off just to give me an orientation of Shanghai. We went up to the room to freshen up before going out again. The room was very spacious. As we entered, the bathroom was on the lext separated by a large wooden door with the toilet on the left, a small cubical with it's own door, then the two wash basins in the open and a big glass door that leads to the shower cubical. Separate shower and toilet ... a very good idea. Further in were the 2 separate queen size beds. I walked over and looked out the window as Mark decided to have a quick shower. It looked out to the very busy river with barges and boats zooming along. It was a rare sunny day instead of the normal gray polluted sky. When I turned around I stopped dead. One side of the shower, the side that faces the beds, was just a frosted glass and with the lights turned on, I could see Mark's shape moving around, busy washing himself. My heart raced, I wasn't sure if it was shock or excitement, I stood rooted for a while, staring at the silhouette even though I knew it was my brother. I was sure I could see his swinging member from time to time.

My trance was broken when he opened the bathroom door. I turned to the window quickly to hide whatever I was feeling. I realized I was excited. I haven't had a man since Tim died. Before Tim became ill, we made love almost every night, and the sex was fantastic. When Tim was not around anymore, I masturbated. I bought myself a few of toys, after a few attempts due to embarrassment. I did make out with a woman after Tim's passing, but that only lasted a few weeks.

"Ready?" Mark said.

"Yes, let's go." I said, probably a bit too quickly.

"Are you ok? You looked flustered."

"Oh, you know, first time in Shanghai and all." I dashed out the door as quickly as I could, and did not think of the obvious question of what was going to happen when I needed to shower.

Shanghai was big. We found a lot of weird and sometimes wonderful things. Our hotel was very close to the main shopping mall and streets where the shops were less crowded. We had dinner at one of the restaurant in the shopping center. During dinner, Mark asked if I would like to accompany him to a dinner with his suppliers and some business partners.

"Why, yes, I'd love to. But did you not ask your girl friend....s?" I was prodding. I knew about Mark's conquests in Shanghai. He told me about it ever since he started to source things from the city.

Mark laughed. "If you take them to occasions like this, they'd want your life's savings."

Mark is good looking and tall, reasonably well built, not a triathlete like Tim, but just as fit from all those workouts in the gym. I used to train with Tim, just to keep him company. Training was one thing I kept up, even in HK. Well, in HK, there are clubhouses in apartment blocks, and there were never anyone the gym at 7am. Only silly westerners like us are there.

After dinner we went to get a dress for tomorrow night. Of course, we couldn't find one. They only stock sizes that fit small Asian girls. I was so depressed, despite Mark's attempt to cheer me up. I had the same problem in HK, but I managed to find shops that stock bigger sizes. We finally found a dress that supposed to be loose fitting, but on me, I thought my breasts were going to pop out. Despite that, I still liked the dress. It was supposed to be nice and flowing but on me it turned to sultry and sexy.

We happily went back to the hotel, glad that the dress bit was sorted. Sightseeing was back on the agenda for the next day. When we got back to our room, I decided to take a shower before trying on the dress again. I remembered, as I walked into the brightly lit shower, that Mark could see me from the other side. I didn't know what to do, so I pretended that the frosted glass wall was a real wall. Besides, I thought to myself, he's my brother. If he looked and was turned on like I was earlier, then it's his own fault for peeping. With that in mind I took my clothes off and hopped into the shower. The shower was so brightly lit that I couldn't see the other side of the frosted glass.

The big rain water shower was great. It let me temporarily forgot about the situation, until I started washing my breasts. Suddenly, the bed lights went on. I could see Mark sitting on his bed, but I can't tell if he was facing me. My heart nearly jumped out of mouth. "My brother is watching me?" I thought. I hesitated a little, but I continued with my shower, trying to ignore the fact. I was confused, and excited at the same time. I haven't felt sexy for a long while. Did he know what he was doing, getting a room like this? I came to the conclusion that Mark knew what he was doing. Mark was still in the same position when I finished washing myself. By that time I've already cooled down somewhat. "Ok, two can play." I thought. I knew about incest, but I saw no harm in teasing a little.

I turned towards the frosted glass, spread my legs a little and stretched my hands as high as I could. I was proud of my figure. I knew I was fit, neither muscular nor skinny. I kept myself shaven because I liked the feeling when I touch myself. "Yes, first I let you see what you can't have." I smiled to myself, and then I turned around and pressed my butt on the glass, then my whole back and wiggled. I gave off a little laugh and turned off the water. I put on the hotel white towel bath robe and got out of the shower.

Mark was chuckling when I walked into the bedroom part of the hotel room. I squinted at him, but kept my half smile, "You perving on your own sister?"

Mark laughed and said "Well, you put on a great show!"

"If you didn't look, you wouldn't know I put on a show."

"Ahhh, the chicken and the egg problem. My turn. You can perv if you want." Mark jumped up and headed towards the shower.

"AS IFFF.... Dirty bag." I retorted.

"Sexy bird!" he looked at me and whispered as he walked passed.

My heart jumped again. I thought I was going to have a heart attack soon if it kept up. "Make fun of the situation, it'll defuse the situation" I learned that from somewhere.

I took a towel and dry my hair. Turned on the TV and hopped onto my bed, knowing full well I could see Mark on the other side of the glass. I tried to watch TV, but couldn't help but spot that Mark had a full erection. "Oh, shit, it's big!" My heart jumped again. For my own wellbeing, I really needed to have sex. Unconsciously my hand was already there, deadly close to my pussy. "Why not," I thought, "no one would know."

My hand went straight passed the bath robe onto my clit. It was already very wet. Knowing that Mark could just see my shape; I tried to limit my movement. I stuck my finger into my pussy for some juice to lubricate my clit. My wet fingers came up and did a few circles on my clit, at the same time I was stole a sideways glance at Mark's hard on. I knew that I was a noisy lover, so I bit on the bath robe to muffle my voice. I tried to let it last a little longer but I came fast and hard.

I jumped up and straighten myself when I heard the door to the bathroom opened. I didn't know how long I was lying there. I walked past Mark as he got out of the shower.

"Enjoy yourself?" Mark said in his usual calm voice, but I jumped again.

"What do you mean?" I answered, maybe a little too quickly and defensively. I really need to make a note to myself: "you have to learn to hide your feelings a little better."

Mark just smiled. As I walked to the wash basins, Mark said "I turned on all the lights just before you came out of the shower, so I can tell...." He paused "you came pretty hard...."

My hand went up to my opened mouth. Tears welted up my eyes as I threw a punch at Mark, hitting him on the chest. "You bastard." I started to cry.

"Oh, oh, Jen. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Stupid me for saying things like that."

"You deliberately pick a room like that, you pervert." I shouted, in between sobbing.

"Shhhh, no, Jen, no. All the rooms are the same. If I really wanted to be cruel, I would have picked the suite. The bathroom glass was transparent." He came closer, placed his hands on my shoulders and rubbed gently. "I'm sorry, Jenny. I really am. I love you."

With my pent up energy spent, I stopped sobbing. Mark's soft voice was very soothing. I used the last bit of my frustration up by punching Mark on the chest for the send time. This time was a lot softer. Mark knew I was calmer. He pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him tightly, putting my head on his chest. After a few seconds, I could feel him getting hard. I looked up at him, "Hey!" and pushed him away gently.

He chuckled, "It's not easy, you know, after that little show of yours."

I gave him a mock angry look, "You should take care of it before IT became a problem."

"That's ok. I'll wait...." He let his sentence hang there.

I picked up a pack of tissue and threw it at him, "You are incorrigible."

Mark caught the tissue box and said "Aw thanks, I'll need it later."

I rolled my eyes and turned around to brush my teeth as he headed to the beds.

2.

I got the urge to try on my new dress that Mark insisted in paying for, after brushing my teeth. There was just a little uncertainty about the dress. I was wearing a full bra when I tried it on. The dress didn't cover the entire bra, but made my breasts looked overly full for the dress. I took the dress off the hanger and went into the bathroom. This time I didn't hesitate before taking my bathrobe off. I wasn't wearing anything under my bathrobe. Why bother to be modest now, I thought to myself, but I don't want to be too unreserved. I wasn't sure about being completely naked in front of my brother.

I slipped into the dress and went outside to the mirrors. It definitely supposed to be a bra less dress. My breasts were still perky enough to wear the dress. I twirled a few time in front of the mirrors and walked out to the bedroom.

Mark was halfway opening a bottle of white wine when he spotted me. "Wow!"

I struck a pose, hands raised to the sky to expose my ample breasts that filled the dress, then did a little dance and let my breasts bounced a little.

"Wow." Mark said again. "You're going to give someone a heart attack, sis."

I giggled, "You think?"

"Yeah, YOU ARE SOOO HOOOTTT."

I laughed and did a couple of twirls. "Not too sexy for the occasion, you think?" I was suddenly worried.

"No. Wow, you're going to turn heads tomorrow." Mark said as he handed me a glass of wine.

As I took a sip, I noticed his woody was back. "Oh, there's the proof, I gather."

A naughty thought came into my mind as I took another sip of the wine. "I'm going to change out of this before I do something to it." I turned around, put my wine on the bench and went into the bathroom. I put the dress back onto the hanger. As I stood naked in the bathroom, I began to sway my hips. With my back facing the frosted glass, I began to move my hands on my round butt cheeks as I swayed from side to side.

"Jen, you are a dirty girl!" Mark called out.

"Payback time." I called out, smiling to myself. I turned around and faced the frosted glass. I could see Mark sitting on his bed, facing me. I could almost tell that his bathrobe was opened and his hand was moving slowly up and down his cock. Slowly, I walked towards the frosted glass, until my tits almost touch the glass. My hands moved up and squeezed my breasts. I could tell that Mark's hands were moving quicker. I spread my legs and let my hand drop down to my pussy, while the other hand was still squeezing my tits. I surprised myself when I set out a moan after inserting 2 fingers into my pussy. I was very wet. Mark was beating hard. I realized I wasn't performing any more, I was enjoying myself. I brought my wet fingers out and started a slow clit massage. I didn't know why I was so turned on, it may be the fact that we were doing something taboo, or it was just Mark, but I came just as quickly as before. This time there were no bathrobes to cover my cry. I was sure Mark heard it clearly. Mark groaned as he reached his orgasm, but I couldn't see his discharge.

After I cooled down somewhat, I put my bathrobe back on, went back to the bedroom, and plunked myself on the bed, face down. I was quite content, although I could still feel the simmering heat inside of me, not completely put out. I could smell Mark's semen from the air.

"Shit, it's all over my bathrobe."

I turned my head towards him and chuckled. Without warning, Mark threw open his bathrobe and let it dropped to the floor. "It needed to be washed." His cock was semi-hard, with the head still moist from his come, sitting just above a pair of massive balls. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

"HEY! You crazy? Put some clothes on, Mark."

"What, made you uncomfortable?"

"Well, horny toad, do as you wish. I don't care." I knew I was calling a bluff.

"Really? Remember how we used to tickle each other when we were kids..." He slowly moved towards me. Was he for real?

"Oh, no." I pushed myself up and sat on the bed, facing him, hands raised and legs poised, ready to push him back if need be. "I'm a lot tougher now. Besides you only used that as an excuse to touch me."

"Maybe, or maybe it's the fun of watching you scream and laugh." He took another step closer, arms raised as if ready to pounce. Abruptly, he stood up, "But we're not in Uni anymore. You're a beautiful and intelligent woman, so I should give you some respect. Besides, your pussy is showing"

I did a yelp and sat up to pull the bottom of my bathrobe down. With a half smile, Mark was watching me, didn't even try to cover his nakedness. Satisfied with my adjustment, I put my head back down on the pillow.

"Should get some sleep, sis. Let's go the old garden tomorrow. It's not a school holiday so there shouldn't be many people there." Mark said. I nodded. "OK, looking forward to tomorrow."

Mark leaned in to give me a good night kiss; I raised myself up and present him with my cheek. He planted a kiss on my cheek, but continued with his downward movement until his naked body was on top of me, his legs on either side of my thigh, his semi hard cock dangling between my legs. "See, I can still pin you down without using force." He whispered into my ear.

I was getting excited, my breathing deeper and faster. Whatever defense I had was only paper thin. I was trying to get my sanity back, but all I could do was whisper back, "You're playing with fire, Mark.... Ok, I yield. Good night." I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

With a disappointed grunt, Mark pushed himself up, kissed my forehead and went back to his own bed and dived under the covers. I let out a sigh of relief, or was it disappointment? I'd almost given in to him. For three months we lived together and we hadn't had this situation. I was left wondering what had happened.

For about 10 minutes, we didn't talk. The TV and the lights were on. I sat up and got out of my bed. Mark was looking at me with a slight smile. I smiled back. I brought tee shirts for sleeping, but I decided to sleep naked. I reached over to the master switches and turned everything off except the toilet light which gave the room just enough light to see clearly. Without a word, I took my bathrobe off and tossed it on the chair at the end of my bed and crawled under the sheets.

3.

I tossed and turned all night, so did Mark. I woke when Mark got out of his bed. He jumped out of his bed stark naked, with a hard on that was very beautiful. It was about 9 inches and thick. He dashed to the toilet and started his morning pee without closing the door. I rolled my eye, resigned to the fact that all men are the same.

I stretched and got out of bed. Walking past my bathrobe, I decided to go without. I walked to the toilet and stood next to Mark, who had just finished. "Hurry up. My turn." I said in a matter of fact way.

Mark turned and looked me up and down. "Mmm, yummy, sis. Good morning."

"Morning, horn bag. Had a good look?" I walked into the toilet, pushed him out and shut the door.

I didn't know how but we managed not to provoke each other but we managed not to. We had breakfast and went sightseeing. Half of the day was spent in traffic, getting through crowd, and the other half visiting very interesting sights. Lunch was great. Mark had been here so often, that he knew where to go for the wonderful cuisine. In the late afternoon, we took the taxi back to the hotel. Traffic was awful, which meant we had to rush to get ready for dinner. Luckily the restaurant was not too far away.

Dinner was interesting. I made small talk with the business partners and their wives, though I mostly sat there silently, smiling at everyone. Conversation was mostly in Mandarin and loud. Mark was very fluent in Mandarin. At last, after many bottles of wine, sake, and food, the dinner came to a close. I was saying good bye to everyone when one of Mark's business partner said, "You are very luck man, Mark. You have a very beautiful, sexy wife." I looked at Mark and he just smiled. The man was tipsy, so I just thanked him and his wife, and removed myself.

Outside of the restaurant, the air was fresh. There was light breeze and the autumn air was dry. We decided to stroll back to the hotel. I put my hand through Mark's arm. We walked silently for a while, before I said, "Did you tell them I am your wife?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dr M’s Files: Our New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds