• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Ring Ch. 02

The Ring Ch. 02

12345

This is a continuation of the Ring and makes more sense if you read it first.

*

"So let me get this straight, it's a weekend night and you run into this client and the next thing that happens is your wife is pregnant with a black baby. Steve that can't be the whole story." Susan questioned.

There was no way I was going to tell Susan what really happened. How do you tell your wife that you had actually wanted your wife to fuck the guy. That you had watched him making love to your wife, that you found it so exciting you masturbated. That even after the passage of time you still got hard thinking about it.

"It didn't happen over one weekend Susan, we bumped into him, then we saw him again at his place and well they got together. That's all, what can I say." My penis started to stiffen as I thought about what had happened between Barbara and Marcus. I walked in to the wine section and tried to change the subject, but Susan wasn't about to let it go.

"What was he like."

"Black."

"I know that Steve, I saw the baby, don't be sarcastic. I want to know was he rich, good looking, famous. Barbara doesn't look like the kind of woman who would go out with just anyone. In fact physically we share a lot of similarities, I guess that is just a coincidence huh?"

"I looked at Susan incredulously.

"How come you never told me about her. A black lover, boy I have to admit Barbara has good taste, I wonder if he lived up to the hype. I have always wondered if what they say about blackmen is true."

"Really, Susan you wanted to hear about my x, and since when did you start finding black men attractive."Until that moment I hadn't really thought about Susan and Barbara as being similar. Susan's mother was Mexican, her father a French Canadian. At 5'7" Susan was the same height as Barbara and they both had long brown hair and eyes. Susan was actually more full bodied with bigger breasts, but I had to admit they had similarities. I wondered if I hadn't made a subconscious choice when I first walked up to Susan at the music festival and introduced myself.

"Sorry for the third degree it's just no one ever mentioned her, not even your parents. As for the black attraction, every woman has their fantasy Steve."

"You fantize about black guys." I said raising my voice.

"The better word is curious is all, relax Steve." Susan answered forcefully.

"I'm sorry but as you noticed it wasn't an amicable split."

"So what was he like?" Susan grinned.

"You know, you really are unbelievable." I chuckled.

We turned the corner of an aisle and there was Marcus, walking next to another tall black man.

"There you are Steve, Barbara told me she ran into you. Luke this is Steve, he's Barbara's x remember I told you about him, and this is." Marcus said extending his hand to Susan.

"Susan, and you are?" Susan answered as she extended her hand.

"Marcus and this is my brother Luke." Marcus said as he introduced the tall blackman next to him.

"Steve you are just the guy I needed to see. My brother here just moved to Austin and he needs some help with a development he's doing." I watched as Luke extended his hand to Susan as I tried to answer Marcus.

"Maybe he should try my old firm Marcus." I said curtly. Barbara walked up behind Marcus pushing a grocery cart and her son. White noise seemed to fill up my brain as I tried to catch what Luke was saying to Susan.

"I'm sorry Steve for interrupting, but Marcus we need to hurry if we are going to make the party." Barbara interjected.

"I just thought you could use some work and my brother has this small project he's working on. A couple of strip malls to start with, just west of town. Luke you have a card."

"Yes, here, Luke said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet."

"I tried not to be completely rude and extended my hand as he handed me his card and then gave one to Susan." I noticed Barbara mouth a silent I'm sorry as I looked into eye's.

"Do you have a card." Luke asked.

I was about to refuse his request, when I realized his request was directed at my wife.

Susan reached into her purse and handed him her card.

"Like I said, I could use some help remodeling my office, do you do residential?"

"Yes, in fact it's I just finished a home and have pictures up on my web site, it's on the card." Marcus was staring at me, smiling sarcastically, I was sure at how smooth his brother was with Susan.

"So when is a good time to call."

"Anytime." Susan answered.

"Steve you have a card."

"Yes, but you probably should try your brother's firm." I handed him my card.

"Okay, but let me call you this week and hear me out."

"Okay." I answered. Susan and I kept shopping as they walked away.

"That answered a few questions."

"What did."

"You didn't tell me it was Marcus Rodgers, rich, famous and good looking. His brother is even better looking." Susan said as she watched them walk away.

"Famous, good looking, boy you sure know how to make a guy feel good."

"Well at least he wasn't some thug, that guy owns half the strip centers in Austin. You know it's too bad you couldn't do his work, you could sure use the business, with the economy and everything."

"I hope your not considering doing anything for his brother."

"Steve one of us needs to make some money, besides, you don't have to worry about me falling for his brother I'm perfectly happy with you." Susan stated as she took my arm and pressed her boobs up against me.

A couple of days later I received a call at my office from Marcus.

"How are you Steve it was good seeing you the other day. I have to say you have excellent taste in women. Your wife Susan is very beautiful. Barbara wanted me to call you and ask you if you would reconsider doing some work for my brother and maybe for me."

"Why."

"I guess because she still feels something for you, look Steve, what's done is done, let's put the past behind us. We don't have to be friends, but don't let opportunity get away from you." The mere mention that Barbara had feeling for me cause my heart to beat hard. I had to remind myself how Marcus had manipulated me the first time.

"Marcus tell Barbara thanks, but I believe it would be best if I pass."

"What about Susan, are you going to mind her working with Luke."

"I don't know, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." I answered.

"Steve, Susan doesn't know about your fantasies does she."

"Marcus, good bye." I said and hung up. I sat there for a minute and tried to regain my composure. Marcus had upset me with that last statement. I recognized it as a threat, Marcus was good at using the carrot and stick. I don't know why but decided to check in with Susan and gave her a call. Her phone went to voice mail, so I figured she was with a client.

Susan called me late in the afternoon, as I drove home from work. There was a lot of background noise like she was in a bar.

"Hi Steve, I'm glad I caught you, I'm at Chang's getting a couple of drinks and should be home in a couple of hours." I could tell Susan was buzzed.

"You are not driving are you."

"No I left the car at Luke's office, he said he would get me home after dinner."

"Luke, what are you doing with him." I couldn't believe my ears.

"He called me this morning he wanted me to see the office he's renovating and then we went by his home, it has a lot of potential too. Oh, another one, this is my last one. Two Martini's are my limit. So any way we finished at his house and we are having a couple of drinks to close the deal."

"You agreed to work with him with out asking me."

"What, I can't really hear you, it's loud in here. See you at home." Then the line went dead. I immediately turned around and drove to Chang's. I got there about thirty minute's later, parked and walked into the restaurant. I looked around and saw Luke first. At about 6'4" it was hard to miss him. He was wearing an expensive suit and standing next to Susan who was sitting on a bar stool.

The place was really crowded and as I approached them. I could see that he had his hand on the back of her chair. Luke was standing very close to Susan and he was continually leaning over so that they could exchange conversation. I paused and watched, old feeling began to stir as my penis stiffened. My feet felt as if they were glued to the floor. What was wrong with me, why didn't I feel jealous.

Luke said something funny and I heard Susan laugh. The bartender brought another Martini. Susan protested but then picked up the fresh drink and took a long sip. My wife was intoxicated and this black man had every intention of taking advantage of her. I made my decision and walked up to them

"Hi honey what are you doing here." Susan exclaimed. My wife was pretty loaded. Luke for his part was not nearly as excited to see me.

"I decided to join you after your call, how are you doing Luke." I said extending my hand.

"Good glad you could join us, you have quite a wife here. I really like her idea's on the interior design for my office and my home. Susan is impressive, you are one lucky man." Susan playfully slapped his chest.

"Luke enough with the complements, honey you should see his house, it's a big old house but the possibilities are incredible."

"I'm sure it is." I answered making small talk. Susan went on for some time about her plans for Luke's office and home. Later when Susan excused herself to go to the ladies room, luke used the opportunity to speak with me.

"So why did you show up Steve?"

"Excuse me."

"Come on Steve, Marcus told me everything. Why don't you go on home, you give me a few more minutes with Sue and I'll make that fantasy of yours come true again." Luke sneered, his confidence made my stomach churn.

"I don't know what he told you and I don't care and I don't like the way you are talking to me." I turned to walk away, my plan was to intercept Susan on her way back and drive her home. Luke tapped me on the shoulder as I turned to walk away and leaned over and in a low voice said,

"Look dude I don't want to get crossed with you and frankly I couldn't care less if I upset you. Your the one with the cuckold fantasy and I don't think you suddenly changed over night, but if you did, you best tell that sweet looking wife of yours before someone else does."

I tried to maintain my composure as I saw Susan exit the ladies room. I didn't know what to do, but telling Susan the sorted story seemed out of the question.

"You ready to head home," I asked Susan.

"Not really," she answered.

"We were going to get dinner, what's the matter Steve."

"Nothing it's just getting late and you have had plenty to drink."

"Your jealous aren't you."

"No."

"You didn't say anything to jeopardize this job did you."

"No." I said defensively. Susan frowned.

"Okay, let me say goodnight, Jesus Steve you are acting so strange tonight.'

Susan walked over to Luke and they chatted for what seemed a long time, then Susan raised herself up on tip toes and kissed Luke on the cheek.

The ride home was quite. I could tell Susan was upset with me. finally as we were pulling into the garage she spoke.

"This is about Barbara isn't it."

"Well it is the guys brother, I can't believe you agreed to go to work for him."

"I work for myself Steve and I'm not your x wife who you obviously still have a thing for." Susan was not happy.

"You know what I mean and I don't have a thing for Barbara and I know you are not her, okay."

"Right, the moment she walked up to us you had that lost puppy look you get and I saw the way you stared at her when you were talking to Marcus. Another thing, you haven't given me the full story, but I'm not the kind of woman who sleeps around. I wasn't like that before I met you and I'm certainly not like that now that I'm married."

"I didn't say that you were Susan."

"Well you certainly implied that when you barged in on Luke and I. You need to trust me, I'm not Barbara." I wanted to tell her how I had pushed Barb out of my life. How it was my fault that Barb was with Marcus now.

"I sorry Susan, I know you would never do that it's just well I got scared is all."

"Come here silly, your all the man I will ever need." Susan whispered as if some one would hear. Later that night after making love I had a dream, in the dream Susan asked me to eat her pussy, do you taste it she said over and over again as she pressed my face into her wet slit. I felt her shudder with orgasm after orgasm as I sucked on her clit. When I finished I looked up between her legs to see Barbara smiling at me.

The dream was so real it was hard at first for me to separate the dream from reality. I heard the water in the shower running as I rubbed my eye's. I could see Susan through the bathroom door standing in the shower. I rubbed my dick as I stared at her lethal body. I was a lucky man. I marveled how fortunate I was to have as landed Susan. Tall and lean, Susan had powerful legs shaped from years of soccer and running. A gym rat, her body was toned, her skin a golden brown, a mixture of sun and genetics.

Susan turned and saw me staring at her. Smiling, she soaped her breast's, her prominent dark brown nipples protruding through the soap suds. I especially liked how her tan lines contrasted against the narrow patch of dark hair which led down to her thick clit.

"Want to join me." I jumped up, any thought of telling Susan what happened with Barbara a distant memory. Entering the shower susan dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick. Susan cupped my balls with one hand and pumped my penis with the other. Her mouth covered the head of my dick and I could feel her tongue swirling around the edges. One , two , three pumps and I began to shoot off. Susan loves the taste of cum and really gets excited when I shoot off in her mouth

"Some one came quick." She said looking up at me and smiling. I watched her swallow my load then she stood up and gave me a kiss.

"I guess someone shot most his load last night."

"Why do you say that." I answered defensively.

"You didn't cum much is all, you know I love it, that's all. I didn't mean to upset you babe."

"No no, it's okay." I said realizing I was overreacting.

Late the next morning I received an email from Marcus.

I heard about last night. Luke said you got a little hot under the collar. I told Luke that's the way you roll, one minute you are all for it, the next your not. Remember how it was with Barbara. You kept saying no Marcus she doesn't want to or I don't want to and then the next minute you were watching us, jerking off. That really turned you on didn't it, watching me make love to Barbara. I wonder if Susan would like a chance to be with Luke. Luke says Susan is really special, smart, beautiful, sexy, great body and from what I saw I have to agree. Anyway it sounds like my brother is really taken with Susan, so you know you could make it happen Steve.

PS thought you'd like these pic's

There was a series of pictures of Marcus and Barbara at some exotic beach. One of Marcus with his arm around her waste in a pose. Barb had on a tiny bikini, she looked fantastic. The other picture was of Barb topless on a lounge chair sitting next to Marcus. Barb was leaning over with her arms around Marcus's neck. She was planting a big kiss on his cheek. her gorgeous tits pressing against his arm, the contrast exciting. Seeing Barb like that made my dick hard. I knew it was just the effect Marcus was looking for.

I thought about showing this email to Susan, but there was no way to explain everything. I knew Susan was working at Luke's office today, taking pictures and initiating her plans. I trusted Susan, but after speaking with Luke and receiving emails from Marcus, I didn't know what to expect next. I decided to call Susan and ask her to lunch.

Susan sounded busy and told me she would be working through lunch. I pushed the issue and asked if Luke was around and she said she hadn't seen him that morning and didn't expect to. Then she chuckled and told me not to worry. "No jungle fever here," she joked. We hung up and I felt better. The rest of the day was uneventful and that night things were normal, until susan got home from work.

Apparently, Susan had dropped by Luke's home to take a few pictures and interrupted Luke and a blonde friend.

"It was so embarrassing, Steve. I had called Luke to see if it was alright if I dropped by the house. The secretary at his office had said he was in San Antonio for the day. So when I didn't get an answer on his phone, I drove over to the house and used the key he gave me." Susan poured herself a big glass of wine.

"So I said," curious as to were this was going. Susan took a big gulp of wine, kicked off her shoes and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"So when I first walk in I head voices coming from the living room, I kind of peaked in and it's the TV. It was a porn movie and this black guy and woman are really going at it."

"You mean."

"Yes he was doing her and his cock is huge, I mean I could hardly take my eyes off of it. I never saw anything like that before. Then I realize maybe someone is there. So I called out but no answer. I went into the kitchen, then the master bedroom and no one was there. So I walked back into the living room and now the girl is on her hands and knees and this guy is doing her like a dog."

"And." I asked. Susan was down to her bra and was unbuttoning her jeans. She was so animated, I had never seen her like this. She finished her glass of wine and poured another.

"Well I have to be honest, I never saw a porn movie before but it was exciting, and then the black guy lets out this roar and god he starts shooting his cum into the blonde and if she was faking then she was a hell of a good actress. So then the scene changes and it's another black guy and another white girl."

"So did you get any work done." Susan was clearly excited and rambling, listing to her was funny. Still I knew this couldn't be coincidence and what Susan told me next confirmed my worst thoughts.

"I was getting to that, so I watched some more then started taking pictures, when I heard a noise in one of the guest rooms. I figured it was a TV. I walk over to the room the door is wide open and there in the bed is Luke and this white woman. She was on top of him, doing it."

"So."

"So, I mean, I can't believe it, I stood there a few seconds, before I realize Luke is staring at me. It was super embarrassing, I ran out of there and drove straight home. he called me on the way home and apologized. I mean what could I say."

"I knew something like this was going to happen. I knew it."

"What was going to happen, that I would see him making love to some one, how could he plan that."

"I don't know, but it happened didn't it."

"Now your being silly Steve." Susan finished her wine glass, put the glass down and stepped out of her jeans. She walked over to me and straddled my lap.

"You are so cute when you get jealous you know that." She rocked her crouch against my dick, leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't trust the guy, okay."

"I'm horny, I want you to fuck me with your big cock."

"What?" I had never heard Susan talk to me like that.

"Ahh, were did that come from, babe."

"The movie, do you like it when I talk dirty to you." Susan kissed me hard without waiting for an answer.

My penis was rock hard as she continued grinding her hot slit against my crotch. Susan reached down and started fumbling with the button on my jeans. My mind started racing with what had happened, it had begun and I couldn't catch my breath. I started thinking, what would it be like to see Susan with Luke? Watching Barbara with Marcus had been the most exciting thing I had ever witnessed and now my mind filled with visions of Susan sucking Luke's big black cock.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Ring Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds