• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Death Song

Death Song

Molpadia stands in her war room, briefing her generals on the plan for the upcoming raid. She was planning to raid a neighboring village that had gotten a bit too proud. They needed to be knocked down so that they knew where their place was in this world.

Molpadia is a proud Amazon woman with a 'take no shit' attitude and she was not going to let these men hurt her women. One man had wandered a bit too close to Molpadia's village and he had found a woman alone near a stream just outside the borders of the village. Since she was alone, he had attacked and viciously raped her. That woman was Molpadia's youngest sister and she was not going to let those men get away with what they had done to her. She was bleeding when Molpadia found her lying near the river bank. She was curled into a ball, crying and bloody. As soon as Molpadia saw her, she rushed over and picked her up into her arms to carry her up to the shaman of the village.

They stand in wait, 500 proud Amazon women, none with a single desire other than to see men's blood sprayed across the grounds. One thousand eyes remain glued to Molpadia as she speaks to them about their goal today. 'Kill every man! Take women and children prisoner. Unless special circumstances arise, every man will take his last breath on these grounds this day. Now, Amazons, move!' and with that, the army moved as one, taking the small village by surprise and sweeping through completely. Two short hours after the attack began, it was over. The women yelped and hollered as they stabbed their spears and swords into the air.

There were 200 women and children who were coming back to the village as slaves and not a man stood living, other than the three that Molpadia had taken as her own under 'special circumstances'. Special circumstances meaning that these men were found tied to a giant pole in the center of the yard in the village and they glowed golden. Molpadia was tempted to kill them, for no reason other than they have cocks dangling between their legs, but she decided to take them back and study them.

There was a huge caravan headed back toward the village carrying food, equipment, tools, weapons, women, children and the few casualties that were suffered at the hands of the men, shortly before their heads were brutally disconnected from their bodies.

Back at the village, Molpadia instructs women to take the food to the kitchen, the equipment, tools and weapons to the armory and the women and children to the dungeon.

She glances down at the dead with a glazed look in her eye and tells Andromache to take the dead to the shaman. She then picks out three women and tells them to each grab a bound man from the back of the caravan where she had personally bound their hands to each other and to the back of the wagon that was ahead of them.

The three women followed her to her personal quarters, men in tow, and once they were there, she had them tie the men to a large sturdy pole in the middle of her sitting room. Once the men were bound to the pole, the three women were dismissed and they left, closing the door to her suite in the large castle where she and her royal courtship lived.

Once alone with her prizes, she turned to take a good look at them. They didn't look frightened, but she was sure that they were. She took a few steps closer to them and walked to the closest man. He was taller than her 5'11". He was about a foot taller than her. He had bronze skin and long black hair that went straight down his back. He was beautiful but the thing that surprised her was his eyes. He looked her in the eye and he had the deepest, brightest emerald green eyes she had ever seen.

She gasped as she took it in. She reached out a hand to touch his face and he flinched slightly before he felt her warm, soft hand touch him. He relaxed into her touch and she caressed his cheek. She then spoke, 'I will never hurt you or you brothers. From this day forth, you are my pets. This means that you are my property and my responsibility. I will not allow anyone or anything to harm you. That is unless you break one of my rules, at which point you will be punished.'

The man had an almost innocent aura, they all did. And that glow. She was so curious...she just had to know. 'Now, my pet, I'm going to ask you some questions. I must warn you, speaking out of turn is a punishable offense. I don't want to punish you your first day here, but I will if I have to. What I really want to know right now is why you were being held prisoner at the other village and why you glow.'

He looked at her and hesitated before he opened his mouth, 'Well, Mistress, we are not from here, as in this planet. We glow because on our planet, Nat'il, everybody has a glow. It shows our aura. As for why we were there being held prisoner, on our home planet, every single person is born with a special ability. Mine just happens to be that when I see a person, I can see any major events in their near future. My 'brothers' as you called them, are my team. We were traveling through space in our home galaxy, far away from here, when we flew into a wormhole and crashed into the woods. A man from that village came to see what the commotion was and when I saw him I saw fatal danger in his near future, so I felt that I had to warn him. Once my team and I had crawled from the wreckage of our ship, we were met with the end of his sword and his brothers were surrounding us. They took us captive; they told us what kinds of gruesome torture they have committed in the past and what new ideas they had that they could probably try on us. It was horrifying. We, as a race, can live for many days without food or water, but they were keeping us outside, tied to that pole, without food, water or sleep. We were there for 23 days. Thank you, Mistress, for saving us from promised demise. We will cherish every single day here, as your pets and we will serve you in any way you ask of us. We are yours.'

That last part was a bit unexpected...hmm...they actually gave themselves to her. This makes her life a bit easier, as she was prepared for a fight with this issue. She, of course, would have won in the end either way. So this really was a smart choice on their behalf. She assumed that she was speaking with the leader of the group, and that he spoke for the entire team. She had to figure out what to call these men. Should she name them herself or ask them their names?

Hmm...she decided that she would test them; tell them all of her rules and then quiz them. If they passed, she would let them name themselves, and of course reward them. But if they failed, she would name them and they would be punished for every wrong answer.

'Well, since I do not know what to call you or your team mates, we are going to have a little conversation, and then I am going to quiz you on what you have learned. If you pass, you will get a reward, but if you fail, I will punish you.'

She watched his face as she spoke; waiting for some sign of disagreement or defiance, but there was none. He simply stood there, one hand tied to the man to his left, one hand tied to the man on his right, and his waist tied to the pole in my sitting room. There was no shame, no defiance, and no refusal at all. He was hers. And she was sure that the other two would react the same way. She walked over to a chair and took a seat.

Crossing her legs she began to speak, 'Now, I told you that breaking my rules will result with you being punished, but I did not tell you what the rules are. See, for now, you are going to be here, in my home, all of the time. You seem like you are going to be obedient pets, but I can't risk taking you out in public and you embarrassing me in front of my people. They respect me and, since you are an extension of me, they will respect you. But you must act as though you deserve their respect. You will be trained by me, since you are my pets. So this is the first training session. Any questions before we start? If you have a question at any point during this conversation, then raise your right hand. I know that it may be slightly difficult, but I will notice, just wait patiently while you hold your hand up as high as you can.'

She tells them this, knowing that in the position that they are, being tied so tightly to each other, it will be a challenge 'This goes for every day from this point forward. If you ever need to ask or tell me anything you will raise your right arm into the air. I will see you.'

As she speaks, she notices that none of the three men standing in front of her had even tried to look away from her once. Each is just watching her the same way a student watches a teacher. They are learning. She chooses to take this moment as a chance to actually look at each of the men. They are each beautiful.

Since she had already paid attention to the leader, there are only two left. She decides to look at the one on the far left first. He is a shorter man than the leader, around her height at 5'11" he is muscular and has short hair that is a lighter brown than the leader's and quartz-like eyes that are so clear and blue that she could stare into them forever. She lets herself imagine him above her, penetrating her, stretching her from the inside, making her feel the way that only a well-trained man could.

Suddenly she is snapped back to reality and she moves her focus onto the last man. He is very interesting. He has shaggy hair; it covers his face and hangs to about his jawline. His hair is jet black and his skin is golden underneath his glow. She feels the sudden need to feel him, to touch his skin. She continues to look at him and as she is staring at him, he shifts his eyes and she catches the most beautiful purple she has ever seen. She is captivated.

These men are masterpieces, and now they are hers. She thinks for a moment about how proud she will be of these three men once she has them properly trained. She reasons with herself that she will have plenty of time to gawk later. Now she has something that must be done. These men needed to know the rules.

So she continued, 'Well, I have a few basic rules. One, do not speak unless I give you permission, if anyone else speaks to you, I want you to wait. You are not to speak for any reason, unless I tell you otherwise. Two, you will never go anywhere without me, unless I have someone else take care of you for me. Every rule is subject to change, but only in special circumstances and only if I say so. Don't worry, I'll tell you when they do so that you don't disobey them unintentionally.' She wanted to make sure that they knew that she would not try to trick them. They needed to trust her

'Three, you will do anything I tell you to, anytime I tell you to do it without hesitation or argument. No matter how you feel about the action that I am asking you to complete. Do any of you have any questions on anything I just said? If you need clarification, now would be the time to ask.'

She waited for a few minutes and neither of them seemed to need any further explanation. Good, that meant that they were attentive and intelligent. They were also obedient. This means that they will be easy to train.

'Alright my pets, there are a few small things left to take care of. If I ever have to leave this suite for any reason and cannot take you with me, I will lock you in or I will tie you to the pole here, in the sitting room, I will always send one of my top women to come and take care of you for me. I have longer, more comfortable leashes for you if you would like, and I will use those unless you are being punished or prefer these.' She looked at the men and winked at them as she said the last part.

'I will be training you, so I will be spending a lot of time with you for a few weeks. I just want you to know that, normally, I would not be able to spend this much time with you. I am still going to be called away, but only for the issues that are very important. Other than that I will be with you three.' She lets her eyes flow from one man to the next making sure that they don't look confused, lost, hurt or anything else.

'So, now I am going to quiz you on the rules. I will add more rules as we go if they are needed, but for now, I have just told you all of them. Do you have any questions? You should ask before I begin to test you, if you want to' she pauses for a moment to take a few deep breathes to relax and to give them time to think over everything she had just told them.

'No questions? Alright, let's begin. First question is to you' she points at the one with green eyes. 'What will you do if someone in the village speaks to you while we are out for a walk?'

She waits for just a second before his smooth deep voice comes out 'We will do nothing but wait for your permission, Mistress. We will stand there and patiently wait for your permission to speak no matter where we are.' He finishes and she can feel the wetness pool in her panties at the sound of his voice and the way he looks at her.

'Very good, you get one point. Next question is for you' she says as she points a long finger at the man with purple eyes. 'What do you do if you are cleaning my rooms and I come home and tell you to get me something to eat?'

She looks at him and studies his body for a minute. Since they were being held prisoner, they were only wearing a small piece of fabric barely big enough to cover their bulging manhood so there wasn't much left to the imagination. She realized that she liked it that way, and they are hers...

'I'm going to make a new rule right now, you three are not to wear clothing inside of my suite. You will strip when the door closes behind us and you will only put on clothing when we are leaving.'

As she spoke she watched the expression on the faces of the three gorgeous men in front of her. They looked compliant and agreeable. She loves how easy this is. She decides that play time is over, they win. 'I would like to congratulate the three of you, you have passed my test. Now I have one more question for you. I want you to tell me what you wish for me to call you. You need names.'

They looked at her with blank faces and then one at a time they each said the same thing 'you may call us whatever you wish to call us, Mistress' so it was decided, she would name them. But what would she name them?

Hmm... she pointed to the man with green eyes, 'your name will be Peridot, since your eyes look like clear, beautiful peridot gem stones.'

She then pointed to the man with blue eyes, 'Topaz, because your eyes are a clear, peaceful blue of topaz.'

'And you,' she pointed to the man with purple eyes, 'I will call you Amethyst, because your eyes are a deep purple.' Now that they were named, she could begin to play...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Death Song

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds